This is due to higher proliferation of the steel wheels usage per vehicle at VW's plant in Argentina and is expected to prevail in future. These additional orders will result in additional forex earnings of more than $600,000 for the stated shipment period.
The scrip opened at Rs 745.45 and touched a high and low of Rs 775 and Rs 744.4 respectively. A total of 153234 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 1138.84 crore.
The BSE group 'B' stock of face value Rs 10 touched a 52 week high of Rs 759.1 on 10-Oct-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 284 on 17-Feb-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 759.1 and Rs 680 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 58.77 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 0.98 % and 40.25 % respectively.
The stock traded above its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.