Panacea Biotec has increased the availability of life saving drug Cilamin 250 capsules for treatment of Wilson’s disease — a genetic disorder in which copper builds up in the body — in India. (BL)
Suven Life Sciences has been granted a patent each by Eurasia and Norway for a drug used in the treatment of neuro-degenerative diseases. (BL)
Balrampur Chini Mills announced a buyback of equity shares worth Rs1.75bn through a tender offer. (BS)
ONGC Videsh Ltd, the overseas arm of Oil and Natural Gas Corp (ONGC), has won rights to bid for oil and gas development projects in Iran. (ET)
Ahead of the Budget, ONGC and Cairn India have asked the government to cut cess on crude oil saying the switchover from fixed to ad valorem rates had turned things from bad to worse. (ET)
Bharti Airtel announced a special offer under which, it will offer free data for 12 months, worth up to Rs9000, to customers who switch to Airtel 4G. (BS)
US Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) has issued a warning letter to Wockhardt's Ankleshwar plant for data integrity issues, destruction of records and other violation of good manufacturing practices. (BS)
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.