India's largest automobile manufacturer in terms of revenue has been engaged with half a dozen startups. As part of its plan to create a network of offices globally, the company is making the aforesaid move.
The automobile company aims to set up offices in global startup hubs — Tel-Aviv, Portland, Warwick and Pune being the other — and partner with budding technology entrepreneurs in its efforts to define the future mobility solution for the company, as per the report.
A team of 10-15 executives will scout for technologies including on autonomous vehicles and alternate fuel to make Tata Motors future-ready against the world's leading carmakers, the company told ET.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.