The investment objective of the scheme is to endeavor to protect the capital by investing in high quality fixed income securities as the primary objective and generate capital appreciation by investing in equity and equity related instruments as secondary objective.
The scheme offers growth and dividend (payout) options under both regular sub plan and direct sub plan.
The scheme shall invest 70-100% of assets in debt & money market instruments with low to medium risk profile and up to 30% in equity & equity related instruments with medium to high risk profile.
Minimum application amount is Rs 5000 and in multiples of Re 1 thereafter.
The fund seeks to collect a minimum subscription (minimum target) amount of Rs 20 crore under the scheme during the NFO period.
Entry and exit load charge will be not applicable for the scheme.
Benchmark Index for the scheme is CRISIL MIP Blended Index.
The fund managers of the scheme are Sunil Patil and Srivatsa.
Powered by Capital Market - Live News
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.