NIIT Technologies Ltd Q2FY17
Consolidated Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||16.5||139|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||58.90||105.9|
NIIT Tech’s Q2FY17 result beat the market consensus. The street was expecting topline growth of ~2.4% QoQ.
The consolidated net revenue for the quarter grew by 3.3% QoQ to Rs. 692.9 cr due to strong growth in BFSI business from America and good traction in travel and transportation vertical.
]The consolidated EBITDA grew by 12.8% QoQ to Rs. 114.5 cr due to strong revenue growth and improvement in EBITDA margins by 139 bps QoQ. The consolidated EBITDA margin for Q2FY17 stood at 16.5% against 15.1% of previous quarter.
The consolidated net profit grew 105.9% QoQ to Rs. 58.9 cr against Rs. 28.6 cr of last quarter.
NIIT Technologies Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 410.5, down by 29.2 points or 6.64% from its previous closing of Rs. 439.7 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 450 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 450.4 and Rs. 409.1 respectively. So far 1175883(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 200 DMA.
BSE 630.20 [10.50] ([1.64]%)
NSE 631.10 [11.60] ([1.80]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.