Setco Automotive Ltd Q1FY18
Standalone Results Q1FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||1.2||[1,379]|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||[11.8]||-|
Setco Automotive reported its financial result for Q1FY18.
Its standalone revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 73.1 crore, registering 40% yoy decline.
EBITDA for the quarter fell by 95.1% yoy to Rs. 0.9 crore with a corresponding margin contraction of 1379 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 1.2%.
Net loss for the quarter came in at Rs. 11.8 crore vs. a net profit of Rs. 4.1 crore in the previous year’s corresponding quarter. This was due to 11% yoy increase in finance cost.
Setco Automotive Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 40, up by 0.6 points or 1.52% from its previous closing of Rs. 39.40 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 38.80 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 41.60 and Rs. 38.80 respectively. So far 9,07,816(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 100 DMA.
BSE 55.55 1.85 (3.45%)
NSE 55.45 1.85 (3.45%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.