Talwalkars Better value Fitness Ltd Q1FY18
Consolidated Results Q1FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||50.2||203|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||7.11||29.5|
Talwalkars Better Value Fitness’ consolidated revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 56.73 crore, registering 12.9% yoy increase.
EBITDA for the quarter rose by 17.7% yoy to Rs. 28.48 crore with a corresponding margin expansion of 203 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 50.2%. This margin expansion was aided by favourable changes in inventories.
The reported PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 7.11 crore, yoy increase of 29.5%.
The group has 211 fitness centres across 85 cities and towns in India and Srilanka as on June 30, 2017.
Talwalkars Better value Fitness Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 288.25, down by 2.15 points or 0.74% from its previous closing of Rs. 290.40 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 290.40 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 295.80 and Rs. 288 respectively. So far 1,86,857(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 50 DMA.
BSE 261.65 3.70 (1.43%)
NSE 261.35 3.40 (1.32%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.