Ecole Hoteliere Lavasa, a part of the prestigious Ecole Hoteliere de Lausanne (EHL), announces admissions for its four years Hospitality Management Programme for the year 2013. The institute not only develops leaders, but also entrepreneurs for hospitality sector. Students who have completed or appeared for their 10+2 in any educational stream are eligible to apply for the course.
Application forms may be downloaded from the website www.ecolehotelierelavasa.com and mailed along with the relevant documents to the Mumbai office address given below. Forms should be accompanied with a cheque of Rs. 1050/- drawn in favour of ‘Dasve Hospitality Institutes Ltd’ payable in Mumbai.
Ecole Hoteliere Lavasa (LEH) will conduct a written entrance test for aspiring candidates on April 20, 2013 at Pune, Mumbai, New Delhi and Bangalore. Applicants need to log on to www.ecolehotelierelavasa.com and register for the entrance test to be conducted.
The tests are meant to evaluate the following competencies: Part 1 - Numerical aptitude, Part 2 - Reading comprehension, Part 3 - Logical reasoning, Part 4 - Communication skills, Part 5 - General Knowledge and Part 6 - Essay Writing. Successful students will later be invited for a personal interview to be conducted by the Dean of LEH at Lavasa.
The institute has kept ‘Open Day’ on April 06 and May 04, 2013 at Lavasa where students & parents visit the campus, interact with faculty & students & know more about the admission process. The course is scheduled to commence on July 29th, 2013.
On completion of the four year Hospitality Management Programme the students will be awarded a Graduation degree by an UGC approved university; a Swiss Certificate and an American Diploma.
The first batch of students have been successfully placed in leading hotels like Oberoi, JW Marriot, Hyatt, Radisson, Accor & others.
Ecole Hoteliere Lavasa (LEH) campus spreads over 4 acres, surrounded by hills, at a height of 2000-3000 ft. above sea-level. It provides an idyllic environment where students can have peace and focus required for academic discipline.
The world-class infrastructure of the Institute includes multi-media classrooms, study rooms, wine-testing labs, an amphitheatre, auditoriums, a cyber hotel, IT labs, training and display kitchens and mock guest rooms.
Students will also have access to live restaurants with different formats such as theme restaurants, fine dining restaurants, coffee bars, kitchens of the world – a multi-cuisine restaurant and fast food counters.
Ecole Hoteliere Lavasa (LEH) is one of best hospitality management institutes of India with an academic certification from the finest and oldest hospitality school – Ecole Hoteliere de Lausanne of Switzerland’.
Benefits of pursuing Hospitality Management Programme at Ecole Hoteliere Lavasa (LEH) are:
• Only institute to offer hands on training at various hospitality formats such as Luxury hotels, Budget hotels, Serviced apartments, Club, Sports academies Restaurants, etc. during the course itself
• Two business internships with prestigious hotels in India or abroad
• Option to complete the course in Switzerland from the third year onwards
• Guaranteed placements in leading hotels to successful students
What makes it special to learn at Ecole Hoteliere Lavasa (LEH)?
• The world’s oldest hospitality management school
• With over 25,000 alumni located across 120 countries, Ecole Hoteliere de Lausanne has one of the most professionally experienced and socially active alumni networks of any hospitality management school in the world.
• Currently about 65 alumni chapters around the world provide professional and social support locally, for current interns as well as graduates of the institute.
• 120 CEOs from the hospitality industry worldwide are part of the Ecole Hoteliere de Lausanne alumni.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.