Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund is launching Birla Sun Life Interval Income Fund - Annual Plan VI (BSL IIF- Annual Plan VI), an interval income scheme with a term of 368 days. The new fund opens on Tuesday, 21 May 2013 at an offer price of Rs.10/- per unit and closes on Thursday, 23 May 2013. The minimum investment during the NFO will be Rs.5,000/- and in multiples of Rs.10/- thereafter.
The investment objective of BSL IIF- Annual Plan VI is to seek to generate returns and growth of capital by investing in a diversified portfolio of debt and money market securities maturing on or before the term of the Scheme.
The Scheme will have Regular Plan and Direct Plan with a common portfolio and separate NAVs. Each Plan will have Growth and Dividend Option. Dividend Option shall provide with sub options of Normal Dividend and Quarterly Dividend with payout facility only. The Default Option for the scheme is the Growth Option. The Default Sub-Option is Normal Dividend.
The scheme intends to invest 100% in debt and money market instruments. The benchmark index for the scheme is CRISIL Short Term Bond Fund Index.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.