The company reported its net profit jumped 273% to Rs 1.7 crore in the quarter ended September 2016 as against Rs 0.45 crore during the previous quarter ended September 2015. The company's sales increased 155.8% to Rs 82.40 crore in the quarter ended September 2016 as against Rs 32.21 crore during the previous quarter ended September 2015.
Aarey Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd ended at Rs 46.65, up by Rs 0.5 or 1.08% from its previous closing of Rs 46.15 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs 47.85 and touched a high and low of Rs 47.85 and Rs 46 respectively. A total of 75077 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 82.01 crore.
The BSE group 'XD' stock of face value Rs 10 touched a 52 week high of Rs 57 on 10-Jun-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 15.05 on 15-Oct-2015. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 48.4 and Rs 45.5 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 57.44 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 0.24 % and 42.32 % respectively.
The stock traded above its 100 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.