This new range will offer a technology to consumers that allows tyres to resist punctures with no loss of air pressure and provides a hassle free and safe ride.
This new range is currently available only in the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana and the company proposes to roll out the "Puncture Safe" tyre range in the other markets in a phased manner.
CEAT Ltd ended at Rs 1290.45, down by Rs 41.2 or 3.09% from its previous closing of Rs 1331.65 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs 1332 and touched a high and low of Rs 1332 and Rs 1275.35 respectively. A total of 1550056(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 5386.54 crore.
The BSE group 'A' stock of face value Rs 10 touched a 52 week high of Rs 1422 on 06-Oct-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 731.2 on 24-Jun-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 1395.1 and Rs 1248.8 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 50.76 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 31.38 % and 17.86 % respectively.
The stock traded above its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.