At 3:30 PM, the S&P BSE Sensex closed trade at 33,147 up by 104 points, while NSE Nifty closed at 10,343, up by 48 points.
The BSE Mid-cap Index ended trade at by 0.52% at 16,334 whereas BSE Small-cap Index is trading up by 0.57% at 17,256.
HPCL, BPCL, Indian Oil, Cipla, and Hindalco are among the gainers, whereas Indiabulls Housing Finance, HCL Technologies, SBI Bank, Ambuja Cement, and ICICI bank have lost steam on NSE.
Some buying seen in Capital Goods, Energy, Metals, Basic Materials, Finance, Industrials, Metals, and Oil&Gas,while Telecom, and Consumer Durables sectors showed weakness on the BSE.
The INDIA VIX is down by 0.95% at 11.76.
Out of 1,972 stocks traded on the NSE, 894 advanced, 780 declined, and 298 remained unchanged today.
A total of 81 stocks registered a fresh 52-week high in trade today, while 17 stocks touched a new 52-week low on the NSE.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.