The new facility will raise the manufacturing output of the company by 6 lakh units per day.
The stock had been falling for the past four sessions and during the period had lost over 2%.
The stock is currently trading at Rs 1177, up by Rs 33.8 or 2.96% from its previous closing of Rs 1143.2 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs 1145 and has touched a high and low of Rs 1210 and Rs 1145 respectively. The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.