Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) reportedly said it is awaiting response from lead managers for the proposed public offer.
The next update will be uploaded on Sebi's website on August 10.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.