The company has posted a net profit after tax, minority interest and share of profit of joint ventures and associates of Rs 52 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2016 as compared to Rs 17.8 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2015. The company posted sales of Rs 240 crore for the quarter in focus, compared to Rs 230 crore year-on-year.
The scrip opened at Rs 46.95 and has touched a high and low of Rs 48.2 and Rs 42.7 respectively. So far 33956139 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 8040.35 crore.
The BSE group 'A' stock of face value Rs 2 has touched a 52 week high of Rs 50 on 10-Oct-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 30.8 on 10-Nov-2015. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 50 and Rs 45.4 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 60.4 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 17.23 % and 22.37 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading above its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.