Welspun Corp Ltd ended at Rs 81, up by Rs 9.8 or 13.76% from its previous closing of Rs 71.2 on the BSE. The company experienced a spurt in volumes by more than 21.35 times.
The scrip opened at Rs 72 and has touched a high and low of Rs 82.25 and Rs 71.95 respectively. So far 4511862 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 1888.41 crore.
The BSE group 'A' stock of face value Rs 5 has touched a 52 week high of Rs 119.35 on 01-Dec-2015 and a 52 week low of Rs 56 on 09-Nov-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 73.3 and Rs 68.7 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 43.79 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 15.02 % and 32.51 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading above its 200 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.