Jet Airways (India) Ltd Q2FY17
Standalone Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||5.7|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||108.11||23.4|
Jet Airways Ltd’s Q2FY17 standalone numbers beat Bloomberg estimates. Revenue for the period came in 0.6% above estimate of Rs 5,386 cr. Also, reported net profit for the period came in 79.3% above the estimate of Rs 60 cr.
Revenue for the quarter increased by 3.1% yoy to 5,420.35 cr on the back of 5% yoy increase in domestic segment and 2% yoy increase in international segment.
EBITDA declined by 12.6% yoy to Rs 310.2 cr while EBITDA margins dipped 103 bps yoy to 5.7%. Decline was on account of 37% yoy increase in employee expenses to Rs 813.35 cr.
Net profit increased by 23.4% yoy to Rs 108.11 cr because of 76% yoy increase in other income.
Jet Airways (India) Ltd ended at Rs. 430.75, down by 9.35 points or 2.12% from its previous closing of Rs. 440.1 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 438 and touched a high and low of Rs. 446.25 and Rs. 425.2 respectively. A total of 1085658(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock traded above its 200 DMA.
BSE 663.20 [57.35] ([7.96]%)
NSE 663.50 [56.55] ([7.85]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.