Published on: 5:05 pm
- India Ratings and Research (Ind-Ra) has upgraded DCW Limited Long-Term Issuer Rating to ‘IND BBB+’ from ‘IND BBB’. The Outlook is Stable.
- The upgrade reflects a better-than-expected operational performance in FY21, thus improving the credit metrics year-on-year.
- An improvement in DCW’s liquidity position through the successful issuance of NCDs and OCDs, significantly easing the cash flow mismatches expected by the agency over FY22-FY23. Read more
Published on: 4:59 pm
- In Mumbai, the petrol price has crossed the Rs103/litre mark on Friday. The state-run oil marketing companies have revised the fuel prices on June 18, while petrol has become expensive by up to 26-27 paise, diesel is costlier by up to 28-30 paise on June 18, according to Indian Oil Corporation.
- Petrol prices hit an all-time high in Delhi of Rs96.93 a litre, while diesel is now priced at Rs87.69 per litre.
- Also, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh petrol prices at over Rs100 per litre. Read more
Published on: 4:51 pm
- Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd shares end higher on the BSE after net profits in the Mar-21 turned around to Rs322.22cr from a net loss of Rs336.74cr in the Mar-20 quarter. This turnaround was largely on account of a sharp fall in the loan loss provisions from Rs620cr to Rs28cr in the current quarter. Despite the fall in wholesale banking revenues, it led to EBITDA turnaround.
- The stock ended at Rs32.80 up by Rs2.7 or 8.97% from its previous closing of Rs30.10 on the BSE.
- The bank reported 6.44% yoy fall in consolidated net revenues for the Mar-21 quarter at Rs2131.94cr. On a sequential basis, net sales revenues were down -9.27% compared to total revenues in the Dec-20 quarter at Rs2,349.81cr. Read more
Published on: 4:46 pm
- The Bank will apply a negative interest rate of minus 0.1 percent to the Policy-Rate Balances in current accounts held by financial institutions at the Bank, Bank of Japan said. The Bank decided by a 7-1 majority vote, with 1 abstention, to set the following guideline for market operations for the intermeeting period.
- With regard to asset purchases other than JGB purchases, the Bank decided by an 8-0 a majority vote, with 1 abstention, to set the following guidelines.
- The Central Bank will purchase exchange-traded funds (ETFs) and Japan real estate investment trusts (J-REITs) as necessary with upper limits of about 12 trillion yen and about 180 billion yen, respectively, on annual paces of increase in their amounts outstanding. The Bank will purchase CP and corporate bonds with an upper limit on the amount outstanding of about 20 trillion yen in total until the end of March 2022. Read more
Published on: 4:34 pm
- Mangalam Drugs and Organics Limited is inter-alia engaged in the business of manufacturing of various Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs).
- The Company has announced the commissioning of new intermediate manufacturing facility at Unit 1 located in Vapi, Gujarat. This intermediate is an import substitute and an important raw material, which the Company was importing from China.
- "Ours is the first Company in the organized sector to manufacture this in-house. This will enable us to reduce our reliability on Chinese imports for this product and help to maintain uninterrupted supply chain to a great extent", said company. Read more
Published on: 4:31 pm
- In its June 2021 bulletin, in the state of economy note, the RBI said that the impact of the second wave is estimated at Rs2 lakh crore of lost 2021-22 output.
- In the note, RBI stated that the for FY22, the central bank has projected real GDP growth of 9.5 per cent on the assumption that the impact of the second wave will be contained in the first quarter of the year in which strong base effects from last year’s precipitous contraction will come into play. Real GDP may hence grow by 18.5 per cent in the first quarter, slowing to 7.9 per cent in the second quarter, 7.2 per cent in the third quarter and 6.6 per cent in the last quarter of the year as base effects slowly wane. Read more
Published on: 4:21 pm
- Shares of SBI Cards and Payment Services was under pressure on Friday after media reports stated that Carlyle Group was looking to sell its stake worth Rs5,000cr in the company.
- The stock fell after nearly 7% of the company's total equity changed hands on the NSE and BSE. Earlier in the day, around 64 million shares, representing 6.8% of the total equity of the company, changed hands on the NSE and BSE, exchanges data shows. However, the names of the buyers and sellers could not be ascertained immediately.
- As per ET reports, US private equity fund CA Rover Holdings, an affiliate of Carlyle Asia Partners, is looking to sell a 5.1% stake in the company worth $682 million or Rs5,000cr through a block deal today. Read more
Published on: 4:20 pm
- The Reserve Bank of India has given “in-principle” approval to Centrum Financial Services Limited (the applicant) to set up a small finance bank on Friday.
- In its statement, the central bank stated that RBI would consider granting a licence for commencement of banking business under Section 22 (1) of the Banking Regulation Act, 1949, on being satisfied that the applicant has complied with the requisite conditions laid down by RBI as part of “in-principle” approval. Read more
Published on: 4:18 pm
- Novartis India posted a standalone net profit of Rs9.70cr, which was up by 43.07% in the quarter ended March 2021. The company posted a net profit of Rs6.78cr during the previous quarter ended March 2020.
- The sales increased by 5.97% to Rs99.29cr in the quarter ended March 2021 as against Rs93.70cr during the previous quarter ended March 2020.
- The board have approved recommended final dividend of Rs10/- per Equity share of Rs5/- each for the year ended March 31, 2021, subject to approval of the shareholders of the Company. Read more
Published on: 4:15 pm
The acquisition proposal involves:
- 1. An effective combined interest of less than 25% (on a fully diluted basis) of the share capital of Magma HDI by IAF S4 I and DIF, acting through a special purpose vehicle (SPV-I) (IAF/DIF Transaction); and Read more
Published on: 4:15 pm
- International Combustion (India) Limited has resumed operations at the Heavy Engineering Division manufacturing plant of the Company situated at Baidyabati, District Hooghly, West Bengal.
- The operations of the plant were temporarily suspended for the period of thirty-one days beginning from May 16, 2021, till June 15, 2021, due to the mandatory lockdown imposed by the Government of West Bengal for containment of the Covid-19 Pandemic.
- “The operations at the said plant have since duly resumed with effect from June 16, 2021. The impact of the aforementioned suspension of operations at Baidyabati Plant for the period of thirty-one days is not expected to be substantial on the business of the company,” company said in a filing on Friday. Read more
Published on: 4:10 pm
Q4FY21 - Financial Highlights:
- Revenue from operations was at Rs170.34cr, as compared to Rs112.95cr in Q4 FY20, registered a growth of 50.81%
- EBITDA was at Rs26.71crore, as compared to Rs17.77cr, registered a growth of 50.31% Read more
Published on: 4:00 pm
- Fine Organic Industries Limited has made an investment by way of the acquisition of 22,500 Ordinary shares at a par value of THB 100 per share (45%) in the new Joint Venture Company (JVC) ‘Fine Organic Industries (Thailand) Co., Ltd’.
- New Joint Venture Company incorporated in Thailand for the purpose of carrying on the business of manufacturing of Speciality Chemical products and supplying, exporting and distribution of such products.
- On May 6, 2021, the company had informed that Fine Organic Industries Limited (FOIL), Oleofine Organics Thailand Co., Ltd. (OFT) and Oleofine Organics Sdn Bhd. (OFM) had executed the Joint Venture Agreement for incorporation of a new Joint Venture Company (JVC) in Thailand. Read more
Published on: 3:58 pm
- Minister for Road Transport & Highways and Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Nitin Gadkari said that the Government’s target is to reduce road accident deaths by 50% by the year 2024.
- Addressing the virtual session on ‘Role of Corporates in Arresting Road Fatalities’ organised by FICCI, Shri Gadkari congratulated FICCI on the announcement of Road Safety consortium ‘Safar’, based on the safe system approach and release of a white paper on road safety for the corporate world.
- The Minister emphasised the need for identification of ‘black spot’ in every state, district and city. The Minister said that the World Bank and ADB have already sanctioned a scheme by which the Government is allocating Rs14,000cr for states, NHAI and other stakeholders to remove black spots. Read more
Published on: 3:54 pm
- A sudden increase in the demand has been observed in some States for Amphotericin-B, which is being actively prescribed by the physicians to the patients suffering from Mucormycosis, which has been seen as a post COVID complication.
- Through active measures to augment production, and import and ensure equitable distribution, the Government has been able to mobilise over 6.67 lakh vials of the Amphotericin B for patients in the states and UTs and Central Health Institutes, in addition to other drugs such as Amphotericin Deoxycholate and Posaconazole being used for the treatment of this disease, as per the Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers.. Read more
Published on: 3:47 pm
- Markets witnessed a volatile week as across the board long unwinding was seen in major sectoral indices. Index Option gamma writers took the center stage as the benchmark index traded in a narrow band throughout the week, witnessing whipsaw moves.
- Bank Nifty index underperformed the Nifty index by ~0.6% for the fourth consecutive week, with both the indices closing the week in the red.
- The Nifty witnessed an unwinding of long positions as the open positions decreased along with a fall in the underlying price. However, the index continued to trade in a strong higher top higher bottom chart structure on the daily timeframe. Read more
Published on: 3:43 pm
- Markets witnessed a volatile day of trade as the pendulum swings weighed in.
- Both Bank Nifty and the Nifty index closed marginally lower, recovering its entire first half loses during the closing hour of the trade.
- Hindustan Uniliver was among the top outperformer among the largecap stocks, closing ~3% higher along with an addition of fresh long positions, while, Adani Port and Adani Ent also closed with strong gains, witnessing short covering. Read more
Published on: 3:40 pm
- Apollo Tyres Ltd. today unveiled its new corporate identity and vision ‘Driving Progress, Together’ setting the path for the next five years. As a parent company for both the Apollo Tyres and Vredestein Tyres product brands, Apollo Tyres Ltd is committed to bringing together a global community and fostering a diverse and inclusive culture, that powers innovation to transport, both its business and society forward, company said in a filing.
- This vision is supported by the organisation’s purpose, ‘Enabling Excellence’, a belief that excellence should be universally accessible, and the company’s role is to connect people globally to the tyres, tools and support they need to reach their potential. Read more
Published on: 3:34 pm
- Shares of Khadim India surged and hit a 52-week high on strong Q4 numbers. The company reported a net profit of Rs11.52cr in the quarter ended March 2021 as against a net loss of Rs19.88cr during the previous quarter ended March 2020.
- The sales jumped by 70.62% to Rs269.95cr in the quarter ended March 2021 as against Rs158.22cr during the previous quarter ended March 2020. Read more
Published on: 3:33 pm
- Polycab India Limited has signed an agreement to acquire 100% stake in Silvan Innovation Labs Private Limited (Silvan).
- Silvan is a technology company focused on providing cutting edge automation offerings for homes, offices, banks, retail outlets, hotels and other spaces. Silvan pioneered the concept of home automation in the Indian residential building market and has a proven track record with many prominent real estate developers.
- Silvan has successfully installed over 100,000 devices in more than 8,000 homes and offices. It was founded in 2008 by four electronics and embedded systems domain veterans possessing a cumulative experience of 120 years in reputed companies like Texas Instruments and Lucent Technologies. Read more
Published on: 3:27 pm
- CRISIL has upgraded and reaffirmed its rating and outlook for various credit facilities of Mangalam Organics. However, the company's stock traded on a bearish note on Friday.
- In the long-term rating, the company's outlook was upgraded to 'Positive' from 'Stable'. While rating was reaffirmed at "CRISIL A".
- However, for the short-term, Crisil reaffirmed its rating at 'CRISIL A2+'. Read more
Published on: 3:18 pm
- India Ratings & Research (Ind-Ra) has revised the ratings of MSP Steel & Power Limited. The Rating agency has upgraded the company’s long-term issuer rating Rs2,16.45cr (reduced from Rs299.24cr) to 'IND BBB- with Stable outlook from 'IND BB+ /Negative’.
- The rating on fund-based working capital limits Rs260cr upgraded to IND BBB-/Stable from IND BB+/Negative. On Non-fund-based working capital limits Rs117cr rating was revised to Ind A3 from Ind A4+. Read more
Published on: 3:17 pm
- OM Infra stock was under a selling bias on Friday despite the company bagged approval for acquiring additional stakes in two companies namely - Bihar Logistics and Gujrat Warehousing.
- As per the regulatory filing, the company will buy an additional 49% shareholding of Bihar Logistics Private Limited by way of the acquisition of Equity Shares, thereby making it a 99 % subsidiary company.
- Also, the company received approval for the acquisition of an additional 24.99 % shareholding of Gujrat Warehousing Private Limited by way of acquisition of equity shares, thereby making it a 99 % subsidiary Company. Read more
Published on: 3:16 pm
- India Ratings and Research (Ind-Ra) has affirmed Torrent Power Limited’s (TPL) commercial paper (CP) at IND A1+.
- Rationale reports states that TPL’s rating factors in its strong business profile through its presence across generation, transmission and distribution (T&D) businesses, thus reflecting an integrated model.
- TPL is an integrated power utility and is one of the largest private sector players in India having interests in power generation, transmission, distribution and the manufacturing and supply of power cables. Read more
Published on: 3:13 pm
- Tube Investments Ltd recorded net profits in the Mar-21 were up 141.91% at Rs143.84cr helped along by an EBITDA boost from all the verticals expect the power systems segment which turned EBITDA negative in the Mar-21 quarter. The higher revenues and other income compensated for the 3-fold spike in raw material costs.
- The stock has erased morning gains to trade in the red on the stock exchanges. Currently, it is trading at Rs1,192.55 down by Rs39.7 or 3.22% from its previous closing of Rs1,232.25 on the BSE.
- It reported 165.1% yoy fall in consolidated net revenues for the Mar-21 quarter at Rs2,732.82cr. On a sequential basis, net sales revenues were up 60.76% compared to total revenues in the Dec-20 quarter at Rs1,699.99cr. Read more
Published on: 3:12 pm
- Maruti Suzuki Limited informed the exchanges that as per Notification No. 05/2021, released by the Ministry of Finance, the GST rate on Eeco Ambulance has been reduced from 28% to 12% till September 30, 2021.
- Accordingly, there will be a reduction in the Ex-Showroom price of Eeco Ambulance and the revised Ex-showroom price applicable in Delhi will be Rs6,16,875/-. This change is applicable for vehicles invoiced by the Company to dealers as well as vehicles invoiced by dealerships to customers w.e.f. date of notification i.e. June 16, 2021. Read more
Published on: 3:09 pm
- Paul Merchants has announced that the company along with other shareholders of the JV Company in Malaysia, except one shareholder i.e. EbixCash World Money India Limited holding 19.42% shareholding, have entered into a Share Purchase Agreement with “Al Jadeed Investment International SPC” (Purchaser) for sale of 80.576% shares of JV Company to the said purchaser.
- In February this year, the company's Malaysia-based JV Horizon Remit Sdn. Bhd. decided to wind up or its sale to any buyer. Al Jadeed Investment International based in Muscat, Sultanate of Oman, emerged as the potential buyer.
- The said JV Company has not contributed to the turnover or revenue or income and net worth of the listed entity, except the share of the listed entity in loss reported by the said JV. Read more
Published on: 3:00 pm
- Investors had a bearish tone in Jet Airways stock on Friday after the company's shareholders rejected the financial result for FY19 and FY20 ahead of the NCLT ruling. The airline that stopped its operation in April 2019 has been under insolvency for more than two years now.
- At the moment, investors await for NCLT verdict on a proposal that is seen to revive the airline. The tribunal is expected to pass its judgement soon.
- A meeting was held on June 15, 2021, under which, the financial results were discussed. Read more
Published on: 2:52 pm
- The Prime Minister, Narendra Modi launched ‘Customized Crash Course programme for Covid 19 Frontline workers’ on Friday via video conferencing.
- The training programme would be conducted in 111 training centres spread over 26 states. About one lakh frontline workers will be trained in this initiative.
- Addressing the event, the Prime Minister said that this launch is an important next step in the fight against Corona. The Prime Minister cautioned that the virus is present and possibility of mutation is also there. The second wave of the pandemic illustrated the kind of challenges that the virus may present to us. Read more
Published on: 2:47 pm
- Indostar Capital Finance stock was under pressure on Friday despite the company narrowed its net loss to Rs317.06cr in the quarter ending March 2021, compared to a net loss of Rs421.35cr a year ago same period.
- The company's sales declined by 16.2% to Rs278.15cr in Q4FY21 against Rs331.94cr in the corresponding period of the previous year.
- R Sridhar, Executive Vice-Chairman & CEO, IndoStar, “While second wave of Covid-19 has brought upon challenging times upon every company and sector, IndoStar, with transformational investment by Brookfield and focused retailisation strategy, is well placed to grow and capture market share in Used CV, SME and Affordable Housing Finance businesses. With Capital Adequacy of ~35%, strengthened management team and one of the best liquidity positions amongst NBFCs, we are well positioned post pandemic to exploit the tremendous opportunities available to NBFCs with strong franchise and management, such as ours." Read more
Published on: 2:33 pm
- After a brief moment of upside in the early trading bell of Friday, the Indian IT stocks have joined the bearish bandwagon of overall markets. However, unlike other sectoral indices, the losses in IT indices are on a limited basis. The technology stocks have shown a good rally in the US and other Asian counterparts due to the strong dollar after a hawkish statement from US Federal Reserve.
- Despite a sudden selloff, the strong US benchmark dollar index along with concerns about the third wave of Coronavirus pandemic has still made IT stocks a favourable pick. These stocks are seen to move upside in both short-term and mid-term level going forward. Read more
Published on: 2:33 pm
- Shares of Healthcare Global Enterprises slipped over 3% on the BSE after reporting net loss of reported of Rs102.17cr in the quarter ended March 2021. The company recorded a net loss of Rs43.58cr during the previous quarter ended March 2020.
- The sales rose 10.22% to Rs297.04cr in the quarter ended March 2021 as against Rs269.50cr during the previous quarter ended March 2020.
- The stock is currently trading at Rs194.30 down by Rs7.3 or 3.62% from its previous closing of Rs201.60 on the BSE. Read more
Published on: 2:30 pm
- Indices trim losses with Pharma and FMCG stocks launching a rally.
- BSE Sensex is at 52,181.02 down 142.31 points or 0.27%.
- Nifty50 is at 15,644.80 down 46.60 points or 0.3%. Nifty Bank is trading down 0.65% at 34,381.15 while Mid-cap Index is down by 1.37%. Read more
Published on: 2:23 pm
- PTC India Limited has informed that Renu Narang, CGM (Finance) of NTPC has been appointed as Nominee Director of NTPC on the Board of PTC India Ltd with effect from 17th June 2021.
- Consequent to change of Nominee Director by NTPC Limited Anil Kumar Gautam, Nominee Director of NTPC has ceased to be a Director on the Board of PTC India Ltd. with effect from 17th June 2021.
- Renu Narang, is Chief General Manager (Finance) with NTPC Limited. She is also the Chief Executive Officer of NTPC Electric Supply Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of NTPC Ltd. Read more
Published on: 2:15 pm
- Shares of Power Grid Corporation of India slumped 3% on the BSE. The net profits in the Mar-21 were up 6.42% at Rs322.22cr helped along by a sharp cut in finance charges and other expenses. Actually, the profit growth would have been much more impressive had it not been for the unfavourable net movement in regulatory deferral balances in the Mar-21 quarter.
- The stock is currently trading at Rs232.70 down by Rs7 or 2.92% from its previous closing of Rs239.70 on the BSE.
- Power Grid declared a final dividend of Rs3 per share taking the total dividend for FY21 to Rs.12 per share. Read more
Published on: 2:10 pm
- The Nifty Auto stocks were caught in markets bear during intraday trade on Friday. The Index had a minor recovery but was still 1% down with Ashok Leyland shunning over 3.5%. Mahindra & Mahindra, Tata Motors, and Motherson Sumi also shed around 2%.
- Bajaj Auto led the gains while Eicher Motors was also bullish in otherwise grim markets.
- At around 2.10 PM, Nifty Auto was trading at 10,416.35 down 106.65 points or 1.01%, touching a high of 10,552.05 and low of 10,229.10 during intraday trade on Friday. Read more
Published on: 1:56 pm
- India Pesticides Limited is proposing to open its initial public offering of Equity Shares on June 23, 2021 and offer will close on Friday, June 25, 2021.
- The price band for the Offer has been determined at Rs290 – Rs296 per Equity Share.
- The Company and the Promoter Selling Shareholder have, in consultation with the BRLMs, consider participation by Anchor Investors, which participation shall be one Working Day prior to the bid/offer opening Date, i.e. Tuesday, June 22, 2021. Read more
Published on: 1:49 pm
- KDDL Limited has acquired 2,50,000 fully paid equity shares of Rs10 each at a price of Rs200 per share from the existing shareholder of Ethos Limited, a material subsidiary of the company.
- Post the above acquisition, the consolidated shareholding of KDDL Limited (directly and indirectly through its subsidiary, Mahen Distribution Limited) in Ethos Limited has increased from 75.08% to 76.45%. Read more
Published on: 1:44 pm
- Amid recent reports claiming job losses in the Indian IT/BPM industry, the NASSCOM has clarified and put things in perspective around hiring and job creation in the sector. With the evolution of technology and increasing automation, the nature of traditional IT jobs and roles will evolve overall leading to the creation of newer jobs.
- The IT industry had continued to be a net hirer of skilled talent, adding 138,000 people in FY2021. Nasscom stated that the industry has robust hiring plans for FY22 with "the top 5 Indian IT companies planning to add over 96,000 employees."
- Nasscom highlighted that the Industry is upskilling more than 250,000 employees in digital skills and has hired more than 40,000 fresh digitally trained talent, indicating its commitment and investment towards rapid enhancement of workforce capabilities. Read more
Published on: 1:40 pm
- Minda Industries Limited has informed the exchange regarding issue of commercial paper.
- The Company has issued the Commercial Paper of Rs50cr with allotment date 17th June, 2021 and due for maturity on 11th August, 2021.
- According to the company, "This is in line with the management efforts to bring down the finance cost", said in a regulatory filing. Read more
Published on: 1:30 pm
- BSE Sensex is currently 51,940.60 down 382.73 points or 0.73%.
- Nifty50 is currently 15,564.50 down 126.90 points or 0.81%. Nifty Bank is trading down 1.35% at 34,138.45 while Mid-cap Index is down by 2.29%.
- Adani Ports, HUL, Bajaj Auto, Cipla, and Eicher Motors are the top gainers while JSW Steel, UPL, Tata Steel, ONGC, and Coal India are the top losers. Read more
Published on: 1:12 pm
- Axis Mutual Fund has announced the launch a new fund offer (NFO) for a quant fund, which is an open-ended equity scheme and that will invest primarily in equity and equity-related instruments selected based on a systematic quantitative process.
- The NFO has been opened from 11th June and will close on 25th June.
- "The model aims to select a portfolio of quality stocks with good growth prospects but at reasonable prices. This approach for selecting stocks is augmented by disciplined risk management while carrying out portfolio construction", company said. Read more
Published on: 1:10 pm
- The Nifty Media sank over 2.5% tracking overall bearish markets on Friday. DB Corp which announced the quarterly earnings on Thursday sank over 5.5% while TV18 Broadcast was also over 4.5% down.
- The Index bore an all-red look with Jagran Prakashan having fewer losses compared to the other nine companies on Nifty Media. At around 1.10 PM, Nifty Media was trading at 1,818.40 down 47.55 points or 2.55%, touching a low of 1,772.55 during intraday trade on Friday after opening marginally higher at 1,876.80 and touching a high of 1,884.35 early on Friday.
- Meanwhile, BSE Sensex was trading at 52,029.93 down 293.4 points or 0.56% and Nifty50 at 15,592.50 down 98.90 points or 0.63%. Read more
Published on: 1:09 pm
- European stocks were slightly flat with the pan-European Stoxx 600 hovered around the flatline in early trade. On the sectoral front, insurance stocks dropped 0.5% to lead losses, while travel and leisure stocks added 0.3%.
- DAX was marginally down 10 points, while FTSE down 8 points and CAC was marginally up by 0.02%.
- On the economy front, May’s U.K. retail sales fell 1.4% month on month, official statistics revealed Friday. The German Producer Price Index (PPI) rose 1.5% month on month in May and on an annual basis, the PPI was 7.2% against a projection of 6.4%. Read more
Published on: 12:53 pm
- The government issued a notification amending the Cable Television Network Rules, 1994 thereby providing a statutory mechanism for redressal of grievances/complaints of citizens relating to content broadcast by television channels following the provisions of the Cable Television Network Act, 1995.
- Currently, there is an institutional mechanism by way of an Inter-Ministerial Committee to address grievances of citizens relating to violation of the Programme/Advertising Codes under the Rules. Similarly, various broadcasters have also developed their internal self-regulatory mechanism for addressing grievances. Read more
Published on: 12:51 pm
- Asian stock markets were on a mixed note on Friday after a recent tumble in prices triggered by a strengthening of the U.S. dollar.
- The prices of commodities were sharply fell on Thursday, cutting into months of gains and weighing on equity markets, as China takes steps to cool off rising prices and the U.S. dollar strengthens.
- As per media reports, the Chinese government agency announced a plan on Wednesday to release reserves of key metals, including copper and aluminium. Read More
Published on: 12:43 pm
- Adani Transmission Limited has incorporated a wholly-owned subsidiary company in the name of ‘ATL HVDC Limited (AHL)’ on June 16, 2021. AHL is yet to commence its business operations.
- AHL has been incorporated by the company for transmission, distribution, and supply of power and other infrastructure services relating thereto. The cost of acquisition is Rs1 lakh (10,000 Equity Shares of Rs10/- each).
- At around 12.47 PM, Adani Transmission Ltd was trading at Rs1,235.90 per piece down by Rs65 or 5% from its previous closing of Rs1,300.90 per piece on the BSE. Read more
Published on: 12:41 pm
- The latest monthly Refinitiv-Ipsos Primary Consumer Sentiment Index (PCSI) showed that India's consumer confidence among urban Indians have recovered mildly in June 2021 with a slight upside of 1.4 percentage points against the previous month.
- The consumer sentiment plummeted 6.3 percentage points in May 2021 due to resurgence in the Coronavirus pandemic.
- The monthly PSCI comprised of four weighted sub-indices and a mixed note was witnessed among these indices during June 2021. Read more
Published on: 12:30 pm
- Benchmark market indices remain bearish in the noon trade; Pharma stocks rally.
- BSE Sensex is currently 51,955.55 down 367.78 points or 0.70%.
- Nifty50 is currently 15,573.55 down 117.85 points or 0.75%. Nifty Bank is trading down 1.24% at 34,175.85 while Mid-cap Index is down by 1.88%.
- Adani Ports, Bajaj Auto, HUL, Divis Lab, and Cipla are the top gainers while UPL, JSW Steel, Coal India, ONGC and Tata Steel are the top losers.
- Nifty Metal, PSU Bank and Media stocks trade around 2.5% lower while Auto, Realty, Banking and Financial Services are also bearish. Nifty Pharma stocks trade higher.
- Out of 50 stocks traded on the NSE, 11 advanced and 39 declined. Read more
Published on: 12:02 pm
- Building on its 30 years’ commitment toward sustainable and resilient business practices, Cyient Limited, a global engineering and technology solutions company, pledges to become a carbon and water neutral business by 2025.
- Cyient announced a holistic sustainability framework with its first sustainability report. By adopting the framework, Cyient ensures that the Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) aspects are strengthened across the value chain with strong leadership commitment, collaborative partnership, and an empowered ecosystem enabling long-term sustainable value generation. Read More