Published on: 4:45 pm
- CARE Ratings Limited (CARE) has reaffirmed its rating of Bhageria Industries Limited. The rating on long-term / short-term bank facilities Rs76cr has been reaffirmed at CARE A; Stable / CARE A1, the company said in a filing on Wednesday.
- The company stock was bullish on Thursday and ended trade at Rs250.65 per piece up by Rs11.35 or 4.74% from its previous closing of Rs239.30 per piece on the BSE. Read more
Published on: 4:41 pm
- Birlasoft Ltd has announced that it has achieved Service Expertise in JD Edwards Applications to Oracle Cloud and Oracle E-Business Suite Applications to Oracle Cloud and also awarded the Cloud Service Provider (CSP) track status.
- This achievement recognizes Birlasoft for delivering a superior customer experience through successful OCI implementations and services.
- Expertise is a core tenet of the modernized Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) program and allows Oracle partners to highlight their capabilities in a focused area. Read more
Published on: 4:40 pm
- Bharti Airtel Limited (“Airtel”) on Thursday said that the company has successfully conducted India’s first cloud-gaming session in a 5G environment. The demonstration was conducted in Manesar (Gurgaon) as part of the ongoing 5G trials using the spectrum allotted by the Department of Telecom (Government of India).
- For the 5G cloud gaming demonstration, Airtel partnered with two of India’s leading gamers Mortal (Naman Mathur) and Mamba (Salman Ahmad). Leveraging the gaming technology platform from Blacknut, a sprint racing challenge on Asphalt was unveiled for Mortal and Mamba to put their gaming skills to test in a blazing fast and ultra-low latency 5G environment. Read more
Published on: 4:38 pm
- Tata Power, a wholly-owned subsidiary, TP Saurya Limited (TPSL) has won a "Letter of Award" (LoA) from Rewa Ultra Mega Solar Limited (RUMSL) to build 330 MW (Unit-1:160 MW + Unit-2:170 MW) of Solar Project in Neemuch Solar Park of Madhya Pradesh. This project has been awarded through Tariff-based competitive bidding followed bye-Reverse auction.
- Dr Praveer Sinha, CEO & MD, Tata Power said, "We are glad to receive this prestigious order for development and operation of 330 MW Solar Project from Rewa Ultra Mega Solar in Madhya Pradesh. We have been progressively growing our portfolio of grid-scale solar plants across the country. " Read more
Published on: 4:34 pm
- VLS Finance Limited has acquired one lakh equity shares of Rs10/- each of VLS Securities Limited, a subsidiary of the company, from VLS Capital Limited, a constituent of Promoter Group of the Company on September 1, 2021, for an outlay of about Rs4.93cr.
- “The said acquisition was at arm's length with the aforesaid related party, since the consideration was arrived at on the basis of Independent Valuer's report. Besides, it is not a material transaction as per applicable regulations and materiality policy of the Company,” the company said in a filing on Thursday.
- The Company along with 6 other nominees, now holds 100% share capital of VLS Securities Limited and therefore, the status of VLS Securities Limited has changed to “Wholly Owned Subsidiary of the Company” from “Subsidiary of the Company”. Read more
Published on: 4:33 pm
- Mphasis stock ended higher after the board approved the re-appointment of Nitin Rakesh as the Chief Executive Officer and appointment as the Managing Director of the company for a period of 5 years with effect from 1 October 2021.
- “Mr. Nitin Rakesh is re-appointed by the Board of Directors of the Company in its meeting held on 31 August 2021 as the Chief Executive Officer and is also appointed as the Managing Director, for a period of 5 years from 1 October 2021, subject to the approval of shareholders,” the company said in the filing.
- The stock ended at Rs2,895 up by Rs61.15 or 2.16% from its previous closing of Rs2,833.85 on the BSE. The scrip opened at Rs2,869.90 and has touched a high and low of Rs2,910.05 and Rs2,812.60 respectively. Read more
Published on: 4:17 pm
- S Chand and Company Limited has launched its web and mobile app for pre-schools under the brand name - ‘SmartK’. This Mobile Learning Application catering to the domestic market is multi-functional in nature giving the user/teacher the ability to carry out any task for imparting education and maintaining a virtual classroom, the company said in a filing on Wednesday.
- S Chand & Company Ltd stock trade on Thursday ended at Rs120.95 per piece up by Rs5.75 or 4.99% from its previous closing of Rs115.20 per piece on the BSE. Read more
Published on: 4:10 pm
- Ahluwalia Contracts (India) Limited has secured new order aggregating to Rs229cr (approx.) for Construction of affordable housing project at New Town - Kolkata (WB) awarded from West Bengal Housing Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd. (WBHIDL)
- The total order inflow during the FY2021-22 stands at Rs229cr, said company in a regulatory filing.
- On Thursday, Ahluwalia Contracts (India) ended at Rs391.05 per piece up by Rs4.65 or 1.2% on Sensex. Read more
Published on: 3:50 pm
- Acuite Ratings & Research Limited has reaffirmed the credit rating of ‘ACUITE AA/ Negative’ to the long term borrowing programme of Rs1,900cr of Edelweiss Financial Services Limited.
- Recently CRISIL had assigned CRISIL PPMLD AA-r/Negative rating on the company’s Rs300cr long-term principal-protected market linked debentures.
- Edelweiss Financial Services Ltd ended at Rs80.35 per piece up by Rs0.8 or 1.01% from its previous closing of Rs79.55 per piece on the BSE. Read more
Published on: 3:38 pm
- Markets witnessed a positive day of trade, with the benchmark index closing on lifetime highs with call option writers running for cover.
- Nifty outperformed the Bank Nifty index by ~0.1% as both the indices saw heavy buying frenzy, closing ~0.9%/0.8% higher. Kotak Bank, Concor and HDFC Life were among the top outperformers as fresh long positions were added throughout the trading session.
- Nifty Midcap 100 index closed ~1% higher. Read more
Published on: 3:38 pm
- Infosys has announced that it has launched Infosys Springboard to accelerate progress on its ESG goal to expand digital reskilling initiatives to 10 million plus people by 2025.
- As part of Infosys CSR, Infosys Springboard provides a curriculum-rich virtual platform that delivers corporate-grade learning experiences, on any device, with closer educator-learner collaboration for students from Class 6 to lifelong learners.
- This, alongside formal education, helps accelerate digital reskilling for participating learners, ranging from school and college students to professionals and adults. Read more
Published on: 3:38 pm
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (HDFC) on Thursday announced the issue of secured, redeemable, non-convertible debentures (NCDs) on a private placement basis, aggregating to Rs3,000cr. The issue price is 10 lakhs each. The NCDs carry a rating of CRISIL AAA and ICRA AAA. The open book bidding will be done on September 6.
- “The object of the issue is to augment the long-term resources of the Corporation. The proceeds of the present issue would be utilized for financing / refinancing the housing finance business requirements of the Corporation,” the company said.
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd stock trade on Thursday ended at Rs2,770.30 up by Rs24.45 or 0.89% from its previous closing of Rs2,745.85 on the BSE. Read more
Published on: 3:37 pm
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced that the International Monetary Fund (IMF) allocated Special Drawing Rights (SDR) 12.57 billion (equivalent to around $17.86B at the latest exchange rate) to India.
- The special drawing rights was made on August 23, 2021.
- The total SDR holdings of India now stands at SDR 13.66 billion (equivalent to around USD 19.41 billion at the latest exchange rate) as of August 23, 2021. Read more
Published on: 3:32 pm
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has been recognized as a Leader in the NelsonHall NEAT for Procurement Transformation. According to the report, TCS looks to continue driving procurement engagements with a consulting-led approach while investing in digital to support future growth.
- TCS was recognized for its range of proprietary source-to-pay tools, as well as its experience in applying RPA in the procure-to-pay function and buying channel selection. Highlighted as a key strength was its proprietary cognitive procurement solution – TCS Cognix for Procurement – with a focus on enhancing the user experience. Additionally, it highlighted TCS’ potential to cross-sell procurement to other enterprise business services clients with further opportunities created by the launch of Cognix plug-and-play solutions. Read more
Published on: 3:21 pm
- Infomerics Ratings has withdrawn the rating on a total of Rs116.20cr long-term and short-term bank facilities of Maheshwari Logistics Limited on the company's request. The rating of IVR BBB+; Stable on long-term bank facilities Rs55cr has been revised and withdrawn. On short-term bank facilities, Rs61.20cr IVR A2 rating has been revised and withdrawn
- “Infomerics has revised and withdrawn the outstanding ratings of ‘IVR BBB+; Stable Outlook’ & IVR A2 assigned to the bank facilities of Maheshwari Logistics Limited with immediate effect.
- The above action has been taken at the request of Maheshwari Logistics Limited and ‘No Objection Certificate’ received from the banks that have extended the facilities rated by Infomerics,” company shared Informerics statement on Wednesday. Read more
Published on: 3:19 pm
- The hospital sector witnessed a spike in Covid-19 occupancies during Q1 FY2022 in line with the active cases in India that touched an all-time high in May 2021, peaking at more than 4x the first wave peak. The overall occupancy levels were supported by a longer average length of stay for Covid patients even as localised lockdowns resulted in a sequential decline in non-Covid occupancies to a certain extent. The blended occupancy of both Covid and non-Covid patients for ICRA sample set stood higher at 64.2% in Q1 FY2022 (against 36.9% in Q1 FY2021 and 58.8% in Q4 FY2021).
- Most multi-speciality hospitals derived 25-30% of their Q1 FY2022 footfalls and revenues from Covid-19 treatments and vaccination drives. While the Y-o-Y revenue growth of 129% in Q1 FY2022 for ICRA sample set was optically high aided by the low base, the Q-o-Q revenue growth was also healthy at ~15%. Read more
Published on: 3:15 pm
- Adani Ports & Special Economic Zone Ltd ("APSEZ") has informed its operational performance for August 2021 on Thursday. The company's stocks gain amid monthly data report.
- During the month of August 2021, the company handled a cargo volume of 23.32 MMT at its ports, registering a 21% growth on Year on Year basis.
- At around 3:16 PM, Adani Ports was trading at Rs753.50 apiece up by Rs8.5 or 1.14% on Sensex. Read more
Published on: 3:14 pm
- The Nifty Pharma was in the fast lane led by broad-based buying amid the tone of a bullish market on Thursday. Heavyweight stocks were in a sharp rally. India's vaccination drive continues to lift the sector.
- At around 3.14 pm, the Nifty Pharma was trading at 14,466.45 up 146.60 points or 1.02%. The index has touched an intraday high and low of 14,500.40 and 14,364.00 respectively.
- Cipla was the top gainer soaring 4% followed by Aurobindo Pharma and Dr Reddy's Lab surging more than 2% each. Read more
Published on: 3:11 pm
- ICRA Ratings has revised the steel sector’s outlook to Positive from Stable following all large listed steel companies reporting their best ever quarterly performance in Q1 FY2022, and the earnings outlook remaining healthy for the remaining months of FY2022.
- The rating agency, in its latest report, said that the positive sentiment around steel related commodities emanating out of China from Q2 FY2021 has helped the ongoing metals rally sustain over four quarters, largely cushioning the domestic large steel players from the impact of the pandemic. Read more
Published on: 3:04 pm
- V-Mart Retail Ltd has informed earlier about acquisition of 74 stores & assets of ‘Unlimited’ from Arvind Lifestyle Brands Ltd.
- Further, it has informed that V-Mart Retail has acquired stores and assets and paid Rs130cr as part of consideration to Arvind Lifestyle Brands Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Arvind Fashions Ltd.
- The balance consideration will be paid as per the terms of the agreement, said company in a regulatory filing. Read more
Published on: 2:41 pm
- Vedanta said in the regulatory filing on Wednesday that its board has approved the first interim dividend of Rs18.50 per equity share for the financial year 2021-22, amounting to Rs6,877cr.
- “In continuation to our Letter No. VEDL/Sec./SE/21-22/70 dated August 27, 2021, and pursuant to Regulation 30 of Listing Regulations, we wish to inform you that the Board of Directors of the Company in its meeting held on Wednesday, September 01, 2021, have approved First Interim Dividend of 1' 18.50 per equity share i.e. 1850% on the face value of Re1/- per share for the Financial Year 2021-22 amounting to Rs1,6,877cr,” the company said in the filing. Read more
Published on: 2:30 pm
- Indices are at day’s high, scaling new records with a rally in IT stocks. Sensex above 57,600 and Nifty crosses 17,200.
- BSE Sensex is currently 57,862.10 up 523.89 points or 0.91%.
- Nifty50 is currently 17,236.10 up 159.85 points or 0.94%. Nifty Bank is 36,820.70, up 0.67%. Mid-cap Index is up by 1.18%. Read more
Published on: 2:24 pm
- Ganesh Benzoplast Ltd has informed on September 01, 2021 the Board of Directors has discussed the business operations and prospects of GBL Clean energy Private Limited, a newly incorporated 100% subsidiary.
- This newly incorporated subsidairy will deal in clean energy fuels viz. ethanol, ethyl alcohol, bioethanol, butanol, bio-alcohol, methanol and Isopropyl alcohol and other clean energy and biodiesel fuels, bio-oils and other agro-based products etc. Read more
Published on: 2:17 pm
- JSW Steel stock was in the fast lane after the company intimated exchanges on Thursday that Moody’s Investors Services have assigned a rating of Ba2 to the proposed 30-year, US$40 million Jefferson County Port Authority Economic Development Revenue Bonds.
- At around 2.15 pm, JSW Steel was trading at Rs687.40 per piece up 1.6% on Sensex. The stock was near the day's high of Rs689 per piece.
- "The proposed bonds are backed by an unconditional, irrevocable corporate guarantee from JSW up to 125% of the notes' face value, and rank pari passu with the company's existing senior unsecured debt. As a result, they are rated at the same level as JSW's senior unsecured debt rating," says Kaustubh Chaubal, a Moody's Vice President and Senior Credit Officer last month. Read more
Published on: 2:09 pm
- Welspun Enterprises on Thursday said that the National Highways Authority of India (“NHAI”) has declared Provisional Commercial Operation Date (“PCOD”) with effect from August 25, 2021, in respect of the Hybrid Annuity Model (“HAM”) project ‘Four laning of Chikhali – Tarsod (Package-IIA) section of NH-6 from km. 360.000 to km. 422.700 in the State of Maharashtra’.
- Welspun said that with this event, the Company is entitled to receive annuity, interest and O&M payments from NHAI every six months in accordance with the provisions of the Concession Agreement. Read more
Published on: 2:05 pm
- After remaining under pressure on Wednesday and first half of Thursday due to corrections in certain outperforming stocks, the Nifty IT stocks rallied to regain bullish sentiment.
- The Index surged over 1.5% as Mindtree hit a fresh 52-week high of Rs3755 per piece. TCS, Larsen & Turbo Infotech, Wipro and Oracle Financial Services Software Limited also gained over 1.5%.
- Sensex and Nifty are trading near day's high on Thursday led by buying across the board. Among sectors, most gains are seen in pharma, FMCG, consumer durables, banks, and financial services indices. Read more
Published on: 2:03 pm
- BLS International has announced on Thursday that it has signed a contract with The Republic of Philippines Department of Foreign Affairs to provide ePassport Renewal services initially starting with Italy, Qatar and Malaysia.
- BLS will provide ePassport renewal services on behalf of The Republic of Philippines in Italy, Qatar and Malaysia. With this, The Department of Foreign Affairs intends to ease the renewal process for Philippine nationals living overseas.
- The opening of ePassport Renewal Centers (PaRCs) in these countries will provide facility to Filipinos to apply for ePassport renewals at a time and place of their convenience. Read more
Published on: 1:50 pm
- RattanIndia Enterprises announced that Revolt Motors has appointed Jenender Anand, a veteran executive with multi-dimensional leadership experience as Chief Executive Officer, effective September 01, 2021.
- RattanIndia said that his appointment would further strengthen the leadership team at Revolt. He would contribute to the company’s ambition of becoming the No.1 electric vehicle company of India.
- Anand brings in more than 30 years of vast experience in global companies across the automotive and consumer sectors. He brings considerable expertise in dealing with various stakeholders at a global and Asia Pacific region level. Before joining Revolt, he successfully led Shriram Pistons and Rings as an Executive Director. Before that, he has held leadership positions across leading automotive companies such as ExxonMobil, MRF and Goodyear. Read more
Published on: 1:46 pm
- Continuing with its strong sales performance, WardWizard Innovations and Mobility Ltd – one of the leading manufacturers of electric two-wheelers brand ‘Joy e-bike’ registered the highest ever monthly sales in August 2021.
- Led by the demand for its popular product portfolio, the company sold 2001 units of electric scooters and motorcycles in the month, registering a growth of 435% over the corresponding month of the previous year (August 2020), when the company had sold 374 units.
- The stock is currently trading higher by 2% at Rs67.95 on the BSE. Read more
Published on: 1:45 pm
- Dr Reddy's Lab on Thursday announced that Reddy-Lenalidomide, a generic equivalent to Revlimid (lenalidomide) capsules, is approved by Health Canada and has been launched in the Canadian market. Reddy-Lenalidomide is one of the first generic medications of its kind to launch in Canada.
- "Our launch of Reddy-Lenalidomide represents our firm commitment to providing access to affordable medicines for Canada's Multiple Myeloma and Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) patient population," says Vinod
- Reddy-Lenalidomide capsules are available in 2.5 mg, 5 mg, 10 mg, 15 mg, 20 mg, and 25 mg strengths, each in blister packs. Read more
Published on: 1:36 pm
- Globus Spirits Limited informed the exchanges Wednesday that the company's plant in Vaishali plant has been temporarily disrupted owing to flooding and waterlogging at the factory premises causes by heavy rains since August 15, 2021.
- The expected quantum of damage is Rs209 lakhs, adequately covered by insurance, the company said. The company has taken adequate measures to ensure the safety of equipment, material, and all personnel. We expect to resume operations as soon as floods dissipate. Read more
Published on: 1:32 pm
- Shanti Lal Jain has assumed charge as Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Indian Bank on September 1 2021. Prior to this, he served as Executive Director of Bank of Baroda since September 2018.
- A Post Graduate in Commerce, with Professional Qualification of Chartered Accountant, Company Secretary and CAIIB, he joined Allahabad Bank in 1993 in Middle Management cadre. In a career spanning more than 25 years in banking, he has gained rich experience in critical portfolios., company said in a filing.
- As a General Manager, he has served as Chief Financial Officer, Chief Risk Officer and headed IT department of the Bank. Later, he led team Mumbai as Field General Manager (West) and was responsible for Maharashtra, Gujarat and Goa Operations having business of around Rs50,000cr. Earlier to this, he has served in several branches and administrative offices of the Bank, pan India. Read more
Published on: 1:30 pm
- BSE Sensex is at 57,670.55 up 332.34 points or 0.58%.
- Nifty50 is at 17,174.50 up 98.25 points or 0.58%. Nifty Bank is 36,803.90, up 0.63%. Mid-cap Index is up by 1.00%.
- HDFC Life, Shree Cement, Hindustan Unilever, Cipla, and Dr. Reddy's are the top gainers. M&M, IOC, Bajaj Auto, Divis Lab, and ONGC are the top losers. Read more
Published on: 1:25 pm
- Nifty FMCG index was the top bull of Thursday's trading session as traders become optimistic about improved demand, sales performance amid the festive season. The index has earmarked more than 40,300-mark for the first time in history amid broad-based buying led by heavyweight stocks.
- At around 1.19 pm, Nifty FMCG was trading at 40,196.45 up by 551.75 points or 1.4%. The index has advanced by at least 2% and has touched a new 52-week high of 40,314.50.
- Marico was the top gainer on the index surging 3% followed by Hindustan Unilever and Jubilant Foodworks soared 2.5% each. Read more
Published on: 1:18 pm
- Daimler India Commercial Vehicles (DICV) on Wednesday announced Manish Thakore, currently Managing Director of Daimler Financial Services India Pvt. Ltd, as their new Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
- Mr. Satyakam Arya, the Managing Director and CEO of Daimler India Commercial Vehicles, said, “We are pleased to welcome Manish Thakore to take up his new role at DICV. His entrepreneurial mindset, rich financial background and digital transformation experience makes him a perfect fit for our management team. Our customers, dealers, employees and other stakeholders will all certainly benefit from his strong knowledge of the Indian market environment as well as his vast international experience.” Read more
Published on: 1:15 pm
- The Nifty Consumer Durables stretched the winning streak to advance 500 points amid bullish markets on Thursday, Amber Enterprises and Voltas continued to emerge among the top gainers. Kajaria Ceramics and Dixon also gained up 3%. On the flipside, Crompton and Orient Electric were under pressure.
- Indian equity benchmark indices, Sensex and Nifty are trading near day's high Thursday led by buying across the board. Among sectors, most gains are seen in pharma, FMCG, consumer durables, banks, and financial services indices.
- At around 1.15 pm, BSE Sensex was trading at 57,709.97 up 371.76 points or 0.65% and Nifty50 at 17,185.65 up 109.40 points or 0.64%. Read more
Published on: 1:10 pm
- NSE International Exchange (NSE IFSC), a wholly-owned subsidiary of the National Stock Exchange of India Ltd (NSE) has listed Indian Oil’s foreign currency bonds on its Debt Securities Market platform.
- Since the launch of NSE IFSC Debt Securities Market (DSM), the platform has listed total aggregate Medium-Term Note (MTNs) worth over USD 22 billion; also witnessed listing of issues aggregate to ~USD 14.12 billion (including ~USD 800 million Green Bond).
- NSE IFSC Ltd launched Debt Securities Market for listing and trading of debt securities in multiple foreign currency bonds, green bonds, masala bonds, notes, etc. on March 16, 2018. Debt Securities Market platform provides an efficient international listing process to issuers with minimum turnaround time and investment opportunities for investors from across the world. Read more
Published on: 12:52 pm
- Hero MotoCorp, the world’s largest manufacturer of motorcycles and scooters, on Wednesday has reported a 22% drop in total sales in August 2021 as compared to 5,84,456 units in August 2020.
- In the regulatory filing, the company has sold a total of 19,32,784 units of two-wheelers between April-August in FY22. During the same period in last fiscal, the company sold 16,62,233 units of two-wheelers.
- In the domestic market, Hero MotoCorp sold 431,137 units which were down 24% of two-wheelers last month. The company registered 568,674 units of domestic sales in the same month last year. It registered 18,01,052 units between April-August this fiscal. Read more
Published on: 12:52 pm
- Road traffic volume will grow 12-14% in the current fiscal, driven by economic recovery, continued industrial production, and increased preference for personal mobility fuelled by the pandemic, after declining 4-5% in the last one.
- Resilient performance of the sector through the pandemic and adequate liquidity maintained by players would continue to support their credit profiles.
- A CRISIL Ratings study of 25 toll road assets across 11 states indicates as much. Read more
Published on: 12:46 pm
- ICRA Limited has reaffirmed the long-term credit rating of the below non-convertible debentures (NCDs) of Indian Hotels Company Limited (IHCL) and the outlook has been revised from Negative to Stable. The rating on NCDs Rs300cr has been revised from ICRA AA (negative) to ICRA AA Stable.
- “The revision in the outlook on the long-term rating factors the likely improvement in the capitalization metrics and cash flow position of the company following its recent announcement on fundraising. IHCL’s Board of Directors, on August 23, 2021, approved a proposal for an equity infusion not exceeding Rs3,000cr by way of a rights issue,” the company shared ICRA’s rating rationale on Wednesday. Read more
Published on: 12:30 pm
- CRISIL Ratings has assigned its 'CRISIL A1+' rating on commercial paper programme of Navneet Education Limited worth Rs300cr.
- According to the rationale report, the rating continues to reflect an established market position in the educational books segment in Gujarat and Maharashtra, and a healthy presence in the stationery segment in the global market.
- The rating also factors in a healthy financial risk profile, driven by low gearing and comfortable debt protection metrics. Read more
Published on: 12:30 pm
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has imposed a monetary penalty on the private lender, Axis Bank for contravention of/non-compliance with certain provisions of directions issued by the central bank.
- According to RBI's statement, scrutiny was carried out by RBI during February 2020 and March 2020 in a customer account maintained with the bank and it was observed that the bank had failed to comply with the aforesaid directions issued by RBI, ie., the bank failed to monitor/carry out on-going due diligence in the said account to ensure that the transactions were consistent with its knowledge about the customer, customer’s business and risk profile. Read more
Published on: 12:30 pm
- Domestic market barometers continue to scale new high on bullish FMCG, Banking, and Financial Services stocks.
- BSE Sensex is currently 57,666.26 up 328.05 points or 0.57%.
- Nifty50 is currently 17,180.85 up 104.60 points or 0.61%. Nifty Bank is 36,787.30, up 0.58%. Mid-cap Index is up by 0.90%. Read more
Published on: 12:23 pm
- Sun Pharma, step-down subsidiary, Sun Pharma Japan has sold entire shareholding in Kayaku Co. Ltd to Shinshin Pharmaceutical for a total consideration of JPY 353,983,400.
- From September 01, 2021, Kayaku has ceased to be the subsidiary of Sun Pharma.
- Sun Pharma said that the subsidiary company, Kayaku Co. Ltd whose entire shareholding is sold to the buyer comprised a factory at Tokorozawa and its related assets and liabilities. It is engaged in the business of manufacturing pharmaceutical products for external pharmaceutical companies. Read more
Published on: 12:15 pm
- Ashapuri Gold Ornament Ltd has informed that from August 30, 2021 the Company has set up Corporate commercial production in its new manufacturing unit i.e. “Ashapuri Ganesh Plaza, House”.
- The new manufacturing unit is situated at Swastik Cross Road to Navrangpura Bus Stand Road, Nr. Navrangpura, Ahmedabad.
- Earlier, the company has informed about its decision to purchase a commercial immovable Manufacturing admeasuring 9000 sq. ft.(Approx.) worth Rs4.07cr and to set up new the Company Unit in the said property to enhance the manufacturing capabilities. Read more
Published on: 12:15 pm
- Reliance Industries Limited clarified to exchanges Thursday regarding a query on media reports regarding Reliance plans to acquire Europe’s largest solar panel manufacturer.
- “We refer to your letter/email dated September 1, 2021, seeking clarification on the news item "Reliance looks to acquire Europe’s largest solar panel manufacturer" which appeared in the “www. business today.in” dated August 31, 2021, and would like to clarify that we are unable to comment on media speculation and rumours and it would be inappropriate on our part to do so,” the company said in a regulatory filing on Thursday.
- The company evaluates various opportunities on an ongoing basis. Further, there is no information which has not been announced to the stock exchanges and which should have been announced by the company in terms of the SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015. Read more
Published on: 12:14 pm
- The Indian rupee extended morning gains against the US dollar tracking a positive trend in domestic equities and sustained foreign fund inflows.
- At the interbank foreign exchange, the rupee opened at 73.04 against the dollar, then surged higher to 72.98, up 10 paise over its previous close.
- On Wednesday, the currency snapped its four-session winning run to close 8 paise lower at 73.08 against the US dollar. Read more
Published on: 12:14 pm
- Chemplast Sanmar announced that it has redeemed the entire outstanding NCDs that were issued in December 2019 by the Company.
- As per the regulatory filing, the redemption of these NCDs amounting to Rs1238.25cr, which was part of the Objects of the primary issue, was made using the net proceeds of fresh issue of equity shares of the Company (IPO) made in August 2021.
- Further, the company announced that using the net proceeds of the Offer for Sale (“OFS”), received by the Selling Shareholders Sanmar Holdings Limited and SESL, the term loan availed by SESL from HDFC Limited has been fully repaid. Read more
Published on: 12:07 pm
- EPL Limited (formerly known as Essel Propack Limited) has joined hands with Colgate-Palmolive India, one of the largest oral care brands to produce Recyclable Platina Toothpaste Tubes in India. This first set of recyclable tubes is the starting point for converting to 100% recyclable tubes for Colgate-Palmolive.
- Deepak Ganjoo, President AMESA, EPL Limited, said, “We are proud partners to Colgate‐Palmolive India for many decades and the relationship has enabled us to create path‐breaking firsts which are visible via such first‐ever conversions to recyclable tubes. Going ahead, we believe, sustainability is the cornerstone of packaging innovation and EPL is leading the pack globally on sustainable packaging. Read more
Published on: 12:02 pm
- Aashka Hospitals Limited and Vaidehi — Backbone Hospital, Rajkot have agreed to a non-binding Memorandum of Understanding (“MOU”) regarding a proposed tie-up between the two Hospitals where by the management and operations of Vaidehi-Backbone will be integrated with Aashka Hospitals in phased manner.
- As part of integration Dr. Ankur Bhupendrakumar Pachani will be inducted as a member to the Board of Directors of Aashka Hospitals Limited.
- Vaidehi - Backbone hospital begun with the vision of Lt. Bhupendrakumar T. Pachani, is 500 bedded Hospital spread over more than 1, 00,000 sq. ft. and provide all Super speciality care under one roof. Read more