Published on: 5:17 pm
- Moneyboxx Finance announced that it has got sanction and disbursement of Rs7.5cr by way of Term Loan from DCB Bank Limited for on-lending to individuals for agri and allied activities which falls under Priority Sector Lending.
- With the current round of fund raising, Moneyboxx has so far received sanction of Rs30.9cr debt during the current fiscal out of which INR 23.9 crore has been availed. Moneyboxx plans to raise a total of over Rs105cr of debt from various lenders in FY 22. Read more
Published on: 5:14 pm
- According to the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), data released on Thursday said that around 6.7 million passengers took to the skies in August 2021 as compared to 5.01 million in July 2021.
- The domestic air passenger traffic has shown significant growth in the month of August 2021 with the easing of lockdown restrictions following the decline in covid-19 cases, which gave confidence to more people to travel by air.
- Passenger load factors (PLF) of major scheduled commercial airlines were between 60.3%-79.6% during August 2021, which was up from 53.6%-74.6% in July. Read more
Published on: 5:08 pm
- Sintercom India on Friday announced successful development of cam to cam scissor gear through the sintering process for one of the reputed OEM. The company further confirmed the commissioning of the rolling line. Ensuing the BS VI norms, these are not only for the emission reduction but also calls for noise level reduction – the gears will also help in upgrading NVH by reduction of backlash.
- Jignesh Raval, Managing Director & the Chief Executive Officer, Sintercom India Ltd. said, “We are proud to be India’s first sintered player to develop cam to cam scissor gear. Sintercom continues to lead from the front in developing latest technologies in India and providing solutions to complexed customer requirements with our outstanding technology offerings. He further mentioned that Sintercom successfully commissioned the gear rolling line, the first of its kind in the sintered products in India." Read more
Published on: 5:03 pm
- Markets resumed a fresh leg of the up move, closing the week on the record highs. The index Option gamma writers ran for a cover as the indices broke out from a narrow trading band. Bank Nifty index outperformed the Nifty index by ~1.5% as both the indices witnessed an addition of fresh long positions during the week.
- On the daily charts, the Bank Nifty index has given a rising channel breakout, indicating a possibility of continued upward momentum. Banking stocks like SBI & Kotak Bank were among the top outperformers, witnessing an addition of fresh long positions during the week, closing ~5%/10% higher. Read more
Published on: 5:00 pm
- Dynamatic Technologies Ltd has been awarded a contract for manufacturing assemblies for Boeing’s newest tactical fighter, F-15EX Eagle II. This is a first where aerostructures for the latest and most advanced F-15EX Eagle II will be made in India.
- This contract has given a boost to the Aatmanirbhar program and strengthens US-India collaboration on aerospace and defence industrialisation. Dynamatic Technologies will supply the F-15EX aerostructure assembly requirements from FY 2022. Dynamatic will manufacture these aerostructures from their manufacturing facility in Bengaluru, Karnataka. Read more
Published on: 4:44 pm
- KPIT Technologies Ltd said in the filing that it has appointed Bhavna Doshi as an Additional & Independent Director of the Company with effect from September 15, 2021.
- In the regulatory filing, “we wish to inform you that, the Board of Directors have passed a circular resolution on September 15, 2021, approving the appointment of Ms. Bhavna Doshi as an Additional & Independent Director of the Company with effect from September 15, 2021.”
- Ms. Doshi shall hold office up to the date of the ensuing annual general meeting and the said appointment will be subject to approval by the shareholders. Read more
Published on: 4:21 pm
- Zensar Technologies, a leading experience engineering and technology solutions company has announced that it has been recognized as a Disruptor in Avasant' s Digital Talent Capability 2021 RadarView report.
- The report seeks to evaluate service providers' digital talent capabilities spanning technologies and domains and the talent management process for which Zensar has been recognized.
- Ajay S. Bhutoria, CEO and Managing Director, Zensar, commented, "It is a matter of great pride for us to be recognized for the first time as a Disruptor in this report. We are focused on building multi-disciplinary teams with skills in experience engineering and other emerging technologies. Read more
Published on: 4:05 pm
- Marine Electricals (India) Limited has received an order for the supply of HT Panels & RMU Panels for Adani Data Center, Chennai Project, through Invreco Private Ltd, amounting to Rs6.25cr (excluding GST).
- The delivery of HT Panels will be within 8 weeks from drawing approval and the delivery of RMU Panels will be within 10 - 12 weeks from the date of drawing approval.
- “None of the Promoter/Promoter Group has any interest in the aforesaid work and the said order/contract does not fall within the ambit of related party transactions,” the company said in a filing on Friday. Read more
Published on: 4:00 pm
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd has informed that the Allotment Committee of the Corporation on September 16, 2021, approved allotment of 5,18,842 equity shares of Rs2 each of the Corporation under distinctive numbers 1807069358 to 1807588199 (both numbers inclusive) pursuant to exercise of stock options by a director and certain employees of the Corporation.
- Post the above allotment, the paid-up share capital of the Corporation is Rs361,51,76,398 consisting of 180,75,88, 199 equity shares of Rs2 each, said company in a regulatory filing.
- On Friday, Housing Development Finance Corporation ended at Rs2,825.30 per piece up by Rs12.7 or 0.45% on Sensex. Read more
Published on: 3:32 pm
- Tata Motors on Friday launched the exclusive edition of its flagship SUV – the Safari #Gold priced at Rs21.89 lakhs. Gearing up for the festive season and taking the prestige of the Safari a notch higher, this edition features an artful blend of class and hi-tech features.
- The Safari #Gold edition will be available in two carefully crafted, special colours – ways that accentuate the Safari’s stunning design even further.
- Vivek Srivatsa, Head – Marketing, Passenger and Electric Vehicles Business Unit, Tata Motors said, “In less than five months after its launch, our premium flagship SUV, the new Safari reached the milestone of its 10,000th rollout and today is among the highest selling SUVs in its segment. Read more
Published on: 3:30 pm
- Bajaj Finance Limited informed the exchanges Friday that the company has, as of date, invested an amount of Rs195.54cr in Bajaj Finserv Direct Limited (BFSD). The balance investment of approximately Rs89cr is expected to be completed in one or more tranches by the end of the current financial year.
- The company had informed that the Board of Directors has, at its meeting held on July 20, 2021, approved investment in BFSD of up to Rs284cr, which was expected to be completed within 60 days. Read more
Published on: 3:26 pm
- Eclerx Services board of directors on Friday fixed September 30 as the record date for the buyback programme. The company's stock has hit the upper circuit limit on Dalal Street.
- At around 3.23 pm, Eclerx was trading at Rs2430 per piece up Rs105.75 or 4.6% on Sensex. The stock has hit an upper circuit of Rs2440 per piece up 5%.
- According to the regulatory filing, the buyback offer has a floor price of Rs 2,850 per equity share aggregating to Rs303cr. Read more
Published on: 3:23 pm
- IDFC Ltd has informed that the Board of Directors of the company and IDFC Financial Holding Company Limited at their meetings held today i.e. September 17, 2021, have considered and approved to initiate steps to divest its mutual fund business subject to requisite regulatory approvals, as applicable.
- The Boards have authorised respective Strategy & Investment Committees to take necessary steps, including appointment of Investment Banker, for the same, said company in a regulatory filing. Read more
Published on: 3:19 pm
- Domestic markets witnessed a volatile day of trade, with the benchmark index closing marginally lower as profit booking weighed in.
- Bank Nifty outperformed the Nifty index by ~0.6% to close in the green. Stock price of Kotak Bank surged ~5% higher, as across the board long positions were formed during.
- Nifty Midcap 100 index closed ~1.3% lower. Read more
Published on: 3:10 pm
- Rajesh Exports Ltd has bagged a prestigious order worth Rs691cr of designer range of jewellery from Germany. The said order is to be completed by December 2021.
- The company will be executing the order from its own manufacturing facility, which is the world’s largest jewellery manufacturing facility. This facility has a processing capacity of 250 tons of jewellery and gold products per annum.
- Company is confident of executing this order well within the time frame on the back of its expertise, skilled craftsmen, artisans & its exceptionally strong backward integrated infrastructure. Read more
Published on: 3:09 pm
- Shares of Zee Entertainment Enterprises gained over 3.5% on the BSE. As per media reports, Global research firm Credit Suisse has upgraded the stock to outperform from neutral and has raised the target to Rs320 from Rs215 per share.
- Zee is mandated to hold an EGM 45 days after receipt of shareholder request while delay in convening the EGM could create uncertainty, the media reports added.
- In this week, Rare Enterprises, owned by Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, on September 14 picked half a per cent stake in Zee Entertainment Enterprises, a day when the stock spiked 40% after shareholders have demanded the removal of three directors including Punit Goenka, the elder son of Essel Group Chairman Subhash Chandra. Read more
Published on: 3:05 pm
- Genus Power Infrastructures Limited has received of Observation Letters from BSE Limited and National Stock Exchange of India Limited in relation to the Scheme of Arrangement among Genus Prime Infra Limited, Genus Power Infrastructures Limited, Star Vanijya Private Limited, Sansar Infrastructure Private Limited, Sunima Trading Private Limited, and Yajur Commodities Limited.
- The Board of Directors of Genus Power Infrastructures Limited had approved the Draft Scheme of Arrangement on December 05, 2020, amongst Genus Prime Infra (Amalgamated Company or Resulting Company) and Sansar Infrastructure (Amalgamating Company 1) and Star Vanijya (Amalgamating Company 2) and Sunima Trading (Amalgamating Company) and Genus Power Infra (Demerged Company or the Company") and Yajur Commodities (Amalgamating Company 4) and their respective shareholders and creditors. Read more
Published on: 2:41 pm
- Shares of ITC were among the top gainers in the index and the stock was up 6.6% yesterday. The stock has underperformed Nifty 50 and Nifty FMCG Index returns for since long.
- As per media reports, Brokerage firm CLSA has come up with a positive report on the company. CLSA Maintains ‘Buy’ rating on the stock with a Target Price of Rs.265/share. They see that the Cigarette Business is undergoing recovery and expect a volume recovery in the same.
- They also hope for margin expansion of the company and see EBIT CAGR of 8% over FY21-24CL. Over Tax increases, they feel it is unlikely to be seen in the upcoming GST council meeting. At CMP, they find the Valuation compelling and rate as a ‘BUY’ on a faster business recovery, the brokerage firm said. Read more
Published on: 2:30 pm
- Indices turn bearish after early gains; Nifty Metal, PSU Bank, and Realty stocks drag.
- BSE Sensex is currently 58,978.49 down 162.67 points or 0.28%.
- Nifty50 is currently 17,567.85 down 61.65 points or 0.35%. Nifty Bank is 37,496.50, down 0.46%. Mid-cap Index is down 1.55%. Read more
Published on: 2:15 pm
- Garment Mantra Lifestyle Ltd (Erstwhile Junction Fabrics & Apparels Ltd) has informed to the exchange regarding opening of another new store for Twenty Twenty Trading LLP “Price Mantra” — which operates unique and niche retail model for mass Indian population.
- Company is expanding business through their retail arm ‘Price Mantra’ hence the company is now focusing on developing B2C space on a rapid pace. Recently after successfully completion of “Exhibition Cum Sales Model” at Delhi NCR, it has opened one more retail store in Coimbatore; Company is aggressively expanding its footprints towards this space, said Garment Mantra in a regulatory filing on Friday.
- Commenting on the opening of Store, Prem Aggarwal, Chairman & Managing Director, said, “We at Garment Mantra are delighted to update our stakeholders about this strategic plan for our worth Retailing arm - Twenty Twenty Trading LLP “Price Mantra. Read more
Published on: 2:15 pm
- Matrimony.com Limited has completed closing conditions with regard to the acquisition of a 100% stake in Boatman Tech Pvt Ltd & incorporation of a wholly-owned subsidiary in Bangladesh.
- .“The company has completed the necessary closing conditions with respect to the acquisition of 100% stake in the above Boatman Tech,” the company said in a filing on Friday.
- “The wholly-owned subsidiary company under the name "Bangladeshi Matrimony Private Limited" has been incorporated and came into existence,” it added. The Board of Directors had taken the decision on May 11, 2021 to incorporate a wholly owned subsidiary in Bangladesh. Read more
Published on: 1:30 pm
- Indices trade flat; Nifty Metal and PSU Bank stocks sink around 3%.
- BSE Sensex is currently 59,233.53 up 92.37 points or 0.16%.
- Nifty50 is currently 17,647.80 up 18.30 points or 0.1%. Nifty Bank is 37,613.00, down 0.15%. Mid-cap Index is down 1.39%.
- Kotak Bank, Bajaj Finserv, Bajaj Finance, Maruti, and Eicher Motors are the top gainers. Tata Steel, Coal India, SBIN, JSW Steel, and ONGC are the top losers.
- Nifty Media, Financial Services, and IT stocks are higher amid volatile trade. Nifty Metal and PSU Bank stocks sink around 3%.
- Out of 50 stocks traded on the BSE, 19 advanced, 30 declined and 1 unchanged. Read more
Published on: 1:30 pm
- Bank Nifty pared early gains during the second half of Friday's trading session due to broad-based selloff. Kotak Mahindra Bank was the top gainer and the stock limited the overall downside in the index. Index heavyweight HDFC Bank held steady. The performance comes after the Union Cabinet has approved the central government guarantee of Rs30,600cr to back Security Receipts issued by the National Asset Reconstruction Company Limited (NARCL) aka bad bank.
- The Bank Nifty gained nearly 1% with a new lifetime high of 38,112.75 in the early deals. However, the bears hovered on majority stocks and that led the index to drop to an intraday low of 37,428.45.
- At around 1.23 PM, Bank Nifty was trading at 37,428.45 lower by 85.90 points or 0.23%. Read more
Published on: 1:28 pm
- A total of 52 companies have filed their application with committed investment of Rs5,866cr under the PLI scheme to incentivize the domestic manufacturing of components of White Goods (Air conditioners and LED lights), applications for which closed on 15 September, 2021. The PLI Scheme was notified on April 16, 2021.
- Several companies like Daikin, Panasonic, Hitachi, Mettube, Nidec, Voltas, Bluestar, Havells, Amber, EPack, TVS-Lucas, Dixon, R K Lighting, Uniglobus, RadhikaOpto, Syska among others have applied for manufacturing critical components of Air conditioners and LED Lights. Read More
Published on: 1:22 pm
- The Union Steel Minister, Ram Chandra Prasad Singh chaired a meeting here today with the stakeholders from the steel industry, consultancy providers and CSIR- Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) along with officials of the Steel Ministry to deliberate on the prospects of using coal gasification in steel production through the Direct Reduced Iron (DRI) route.
- The Steel Minister emphasised the need for the development of indigenous coal gasification technology which is suited for the indigenously produced coal. Read more
Published on: 1:20 pm
- Varroc Engineering Ltd has informed to the exchange regarding allotment of 3,750 rated, listed, secured, redeemable, non-convertible debentures of a face value of Rs10 lakh each aggregating to Rs375cr on a private placement basis.
- The company informed that the Finance Committee of the Board of Directors on September 17, 2021 approved the allotment of:
- 1,250 rated listed secured redeemable non-convertible debentures of the face value of Rs10 lakh each aggregating to Rs125cr.[“Option - I Debentures”]; and Read more
Published on: 1:16 pm
- Mahindra and Mahindra has announced that its subsidiary Erkunt Traktor Sanayi A.S. (Erkunt), will acquire the Agriculture Machinery business from Hisarlar Makina Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi (Hisarlar), also a subsidiary of the company.
- In a reverse deal, Mahindra Overseas Investment Company (Mauritius) Limited (MOICML), a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Company, and Erkunt have agreed to sell their entire stake of 94.3% in Hisarlar, for an aggregate consideration of Turkish Lira 6.6 million (equivalent to approx. Rs5.6cr). Read More
Published on: 1:08 pm
- Cosmo Films has y announced its expansion by setting up the world’s largest BOPP film production line at Aurangabad with an annual rated capacity of 67,000 MT.
- The BOPP line will require an investment of about Rs350cr to be funded through internal accruals and debts and is expected to be commencing commercial production within FY 2024-25.
- Backed by strong financial performance, the Company has also declared first interim dividend of Rs25 per share for FY2021-22. Read more
Published on: 12:59 pm
- IT-giant, Infosys has announced to collaborate with Frost Bank to provide strategic business consulting and digital capabilities that will enable Frost Bank to offer mortgage loans along with its other consumer loan products. Infosys will help design the bank’s mortgage loan process landscape from origination to servicing, design the end-customer experience, and select the most effective technology platform to run and manage operations while driving growth for its mortgage solutions over the next five years.
- The duo will work together to create a human-centric, digital-first approach to customer mortgage loans that delivers superior borrower experience along with cutting-edge efficiency of operations. Read More
Published on: 12:58 pm
- Virinchi Ltd has informed to the exchange that Acuite Ratings & Research on September 15, 2021 has affirmed and upgraded the long-term rating at 'ACUITE BBB-' with the Company's outlook at 'stable'.
- Further, short-term ratings has revised to 'ACUITE A3' which was before 'ACUITE A4+'.
- Acuité has consolidated business and financial risk profile of Virinchi Limited (VL) and its subsidiaries including Virinchi Healthcare Private Limited (VHPL) together referred as Virinchi Group (VG) to arrive at the rating. Read more
Published on: 12:52 pm
- Hero MotoCorp has decided to make an upward revision in the ex-showroom prices of its motorcycles and scooters, with effect from September 20, 2021.
- The price hike across the range of motorcycles and scooters will be up to Rs 3,000. The exact quantum of increase will depend on the model and the market.
- In its regulatory filing, Hero MotoCorp said that the price hike has been necessitated to offset the impact of steadily increasing commodity prices. Read More
Published on: 12:45 pm
- Nifty IT stocks traded flat amid volatile markets on Friday. The Index had underperformed on Thursday despite strong markets but on Friday it maintained early gains with Larsen & Turbo Infotech outperforming. Oracle Financial Services Software Limited dragged the most. The Index turned flat in the afternoon amid volatile trade.
- Indices hit fresh highs on Friday early on, however dropped gains in the afternoon. At around noon time, Sensex was trading at 59,190.90 up 49.74 points or 0.08% and Nifty50 at 17,623.95 down 5.55 points or 0.03%. Read More
Published on: 12:30 pm
- Benchmark indices pare early gains but remain higher. Metal and PSU Bank stocks drag the most.
- BSE Sensex is currently 59,302.56 up 161.4 points or 0.27%.
- Nifty50 is currently 17,647.80 up 18.30 points or 0.1%. Nifty Bank is 37,613.00, down 0.15%. Mid-cap Index is down 1.39%.
- Bajaj Finserv, Kotak Bank, Bajaj Finance, Bharti Airtel, and Nestle India are the top gainers. Tata Steel, Coal India, ONGC, JSW Steel, and Hindalco are the top losers.
- Nifty Financial Services stocks remain higher and IT stocks trade flat amid volatile trade. Nifty Metal and PSU Bank stocks sink over 3%.
- Out of 50 stocks traded on the BSE, 20 advanced, 29 declined and 1 unchanged. Read More
Published on: 12:20 pm
- Intellect Design Arena has signed a large multiple-year digital transformation destiny deal with Resurs Bank, a Nordic bank with Market leadership in Sales Finance business in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland.
- The bank has chosen Intellect to implement Intellect Digital Core (IDC) and iKredit360.
- The contract was signed in Helsingborg, Sweden and a press release has been sent by the Resurs bank to the Swedish press. Read More
Published on: 12:15 pm
- CARE Ratings Limited has assigned the ratings on Pitti Engineering Limited banking facilities Rs572.66cr based on the performance for FY2I and Q1FY22.
- The rating on long-term bank facilities Rs312.15cr (reduced from Rs350.24cr) has been reaffirmed at CARE BBB+; Stable. On long / short term bank facilities Rs10.50cr CARE BBB+; Stable / CARE A2 has been reaffirmed.
- The credit rating agency has assigned CARE A2 rating on short-term bank facilities of the company. On short-term bank facilities Rs135.01cr (Reduced from Rs137.64cr) CARE A2 rating has been reaffirmed Read More
Published on: 12:14 pm
- Biocon-led subsidiary, Biocon Biologics Limited (BBL) and Serum Institute Life Sciences Private Limited (SILS), a subsidiary of Serum Institute of India, announced a strategic alliance.
- Under the deal, BBL will offer approximately 15% stake to SILS, at a post-money valuation of ~$4.9 billion, for which it will get committed access to 100 million doses of vaccines per annum for 15 years, primarily from SILS’s upcoming vaccine facility in Pune with commercialization rights of the SILS vaccine portfolio (including COVID-19 vaccines) for global markets. Read More
Published on: 12:06 pm
- Asian Granito India Limited (AGIL) is eyeing exponential growth from exports business in the current fiscal. AntiChina sentiments, lower duties on export to USA, robust export orders from USA, Europe, UK and the Middle East are driving the export business in the current fiscal and it is expected to get further momentum in the coming months.
- The company expects to clock export business of around Rs350 - 400cr in the current fiscal of FY21-22 and also aims to expand its business network in over 120 countries from 100 currently. For FY20-21, consolidated export sales for the company was reported at Rs216cr. Read more
Published on: 12:00 pm
- The Nifty Auto stocks pared early gains to trade lower amid volatile trade on Friday. The Index had surged 1% along with bullish markets early on but fell drastically around noon. Maruti, Bajaj Auto, Eicher Motors, and TVS Motor Company advanced to lift the performance of the sector while Bharat Forge dragged the most.
- The government on September 15, 2021, approved Rs26,058cr production-linked incentive (PLI) scheme for the auto sector also a part of the government's motive to create India as a manufacturing hub and job opportunities. Read More
Published on: 11:50 am
- India Ratings and Research (Ind-Ra) has assigned Kilburn Engineering Ltd (KEL) a Long-Term Issuer Rating of ‘IND BB+’. The Outlook is Stable.
- According to Ind-Ra, a significant increase in the scale of operations, a sustained increase in the EBITDA margin and the maintenance of adequate liquidity could lead to a positive rating action.
- KEL is a part of Williamson Magor group which has interests in tea, batteries and engineering sectors. Read more
Published on: 11:30 am
- Indices led by banking and financial services stocks remain bullish in the late morning trade.
- BSE Sensex is currently 59,486.71 up 345.55 points or 0.58%.
- Nifty50 is currently 17,730.15 up 100.65 points or 0.57%. Nifty Bank is 37,852.40, up 0.49%. Mid-cap Index is down 0.49%.
- Bajaj Finserv, Bajaj Finance, Kotak Bank, Titan, and Axis Bank are the top gainers. Tata Steel, Coal India, ONGC JSW Steel, and Hindalco are the top losers.
- Nifty Banking and Financial Services stocks drive trade while Nifty Metal, PSU Bank, and Media stocks are bearish. Media stocks rally.
- Out of 50 stocks traded on the BSE, 37 advanced and 13 declined. Read More
Published on: 11:20 am
- Dilip Buildcon Ltd has informed that the Company has received the letter of acceptance (LOA) on September 15, 2021 from the National Highways Authority of lndia (NHAI) on Hybrid Annuity basis in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- According to the Rationale, the project is for construction of 4-lane Bangalore-Chennai Expressway from Km 127.000 (Bangarupalem) to Km 156.000 (Gudipala) Section in the State of Andhra Pradesh under Bharatmala on Hybrid Annuity Mode (Phase Il,/Package IIll).
- Further, the bid project cost is Rs1060cr and the expected completion period is 24 months. Read More
Published on: 11:15 am
- Shreyas Shipping and Logistics Limited have signed a Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) for the acquisition of one Bulk carrier of 34250 DWT.
- The Bulk carrier will be delivered to the company between October 15, 2021, to November 15, 2021.
- At around 11.17 AM, Shreyas Shipping & Logistics Ltd was trading at Rs393.90 per piece down by Rs9.1 or 2.26% from its previous closing of Rs403 per piece on the BSE. Read more
Published on: 11:07 am
- Jammu and Kashmir Bank Ltd. informed the exchanges Thursday that the Share Allotment Committee of the Board of Directors of the Bank in its meeting held on September 16, 2021, allotted 16,76,72,702 Equity Shares to the Government of Jammu and Kashmir (Chief Secretary and Secretary Finance) on preferential basis against the Share Subscription Money.
- The equity shares were allotted at the issue price of Rs29.82 per share (including a premium of Rs28.82 per equity share) aggregating to ~Rs500cr. Read more
Published on: 11:06 am
- Balkrishna Industries has announced the commencement of the trial production at the Green Field Project locate at F-20 — Waluj, Aurangabad, Maharashtra.
- The trial has been commenced with h an Installed capacity of 30,000 MT per annum along with a warehousing facility for raw materials and finished goods.
- The planned small co-generation plant has not been installed. Read More
Published on: 10:58 am
- JSW Steel has created history by becoming the first company in the steel sector globally to issue a Sustainability Linked Bond ("SLB") in a hard currency. The Company raised a total of USO 1Billion in the USO Bond markets through a RegS/144A issuance which was subscribed by high-quality institutional investors across Asia, Middle East, Europe and the US.
- The company's issuance comprised of two tranches of 5.5 years and 10.5 years, each for an amount of USO 500mn. The 10.5-year tranche was issued as an SLB where the Company committed to achieving an ambitious target of S1.95 tonnes of CO2 per tonne of crude steel produced (tC02/tcs), by March 2030, representing a 23% reduction from its 2020 levels. Read More
Published on: 10:52 am
- Mafatlal Industries Limited has signed an Agreement to Sale certain lands admeasuring ~ 72000 sq. meters (subject to joint measurements and surveys) along with the structures thereon situated at Navsari, to Goldi Solar Private Limited & Associates for a total consideration of Rs15.10cr.
- The company said in a filing on Friday that the manufacturing operations at Navsari units are closed for the last two years. The total income of the company FY20 was Rs1062.12cr and FY21 at Rs.637.8cr. Read more
Published on: 10:35 am
- On Friday trading session, the Nifty Realty stretched winning streak to lead the benchmarks Sensex and Nifty 50 at fresh historic highs. Realty stocks were in demand as heavy buying witnessed in major stocks while the real estate sector has seen interest from traders and investors throughout the market session.
- Recently, FIIs have invested Rs5344cr in the cash market during the last three days where Nifty has now appreciated by around 10000 points from the March 2020 lows. This is somehow impact the sentiments of the investors during festive season.
- In the early deals, BSE Sensex hit a new 52-week high of 59,650.33, while Nifty 50 clocked a new all-time high of 17,772.95. Read more
Published on: 10:30 am
- Equity market indices continue gaining spree to scale new heights despite mixed global cues.
- BSE Sensex is currently 59,654.44 up 513.28 points or 0.87%.
- Nifty50 is currently 17,765.35 up 135.85 points or 0.77%. Nifty Bank is 37,927.65, up 0.69%. Mid-cap Index is down 0.02%.
- Bajaj Finserv, Bajaj Finance, Eicher Motors, Axis Bank, and Kotak Bank are the top gainers. Tata Steel, JSW Steel, UPL, ONGC, and Hindalco are the top losers.
- Nifty Banking and Financial Services stocks drive early trade while Nifty Metal, PSU Bank, and Media stocks are bearish.
- Out of 50 stocks traded on the BSE, 40 advanced and 10 declined. Read More
Published on: 10:16 am
- CARE Ratings Limited has assigned the credit rating to Himadri Speciality Chemical Ltd’s various credit facilities and instruments. The credit rating agency revised the rating on long-term bank facilities Rs112.30cr (Reduced from Rs143.36cr) of the company to CARE A+; Stable from CARE AA-; Negative.
- The rating on long-term /short-term bank facilities Rs1625cr has been revised to CARE A+; Stable / CARE A1+ from CARE AA-; Negative / CARE A1+. For commercial paper programme Rs300cr CARE A1+ rating has been reaffirmed. Read More
Published on: 10:09 am
- Committee of the Board of Directors of Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited has allotted 10,27,87,676 equity shares of Rs10/- each fully paid up Bonus Equity Shares in the ratio of 2:1, i.e. 2 Bonus Equity Share of Rs.10/- each for 1 (One) fully paid-up Equity Shares of Rs10/- each held by the eligible Members.
- Consequent to the above, the issued and paid-up share capital of the Company has increased as per following:
- Before Allotment: Read More