Published on: 4:55 pm
- EaseMyTrip, India’s second-largest online travel platform, has launched an exciting discount offer for Indians planning to travel to the London, United Kingdom starting this month. Using the new offer, travellers can avail of a flat discount of Rs5,000 on their return tickets.
- To use the offer, the user can visit the EaseMyTrip website or the app, select the flight options, and simply apply the code ‘UK5000’ during the payment. Users can use the code on any payment gateway option to avail of the discount. The discount will be valid for only return tickets from any destination in India to London.
- The new discount offer has been launched after the UK announced that the mandatory quarantine for India travellers would be removed for fully vaccinated passengers with Covishield or another UK-approved vaccine starting from 11 October 2021. Read more
Published on: 4:47 pm
- In the midst of elevated international phosphatic fertiliser prices and that of key inputs, the Government of India (GoI) has approved a special one-time package for pay-out of additional subsidy for DAP and three most consumed NPK grades. The subsidy rates under the Nutrient Based Subsidy (NBS) scheme have been kept unchanged from the announcement made in May 2021.
- However, an additional pay out of Rs438/bag (Rs8,760 per MT) for DAP and Rs. 100 per bag (2000/MT) for the three most consumed NPK grades has been approved by the GoI. As per an ICRA note, the step is positive for the farmers and the industry as it will ensure farmers get access to fertilisers at reasonable retail price and the industry also does not face losses on account of the elevated international prices of fertilisers and key inputs. Read more
Published on: 4:47 pm
- Reliance Industries (RIL), wholly-owned subsidiary, Reliance New Energy Solar Limited (RNESL) and Denmark-based Stiesdal A/S (Stiesdal) signed a cooperation agreement for technology development and manufacturing of Stiesdal’s HydroGen Electrolyzers in India.
- Mukesh Ambani, Chairman of Reliance Industries, had announced ambitious plans of setting up a giga factory for manufacturing of hydrogen electrolyzers in Jamnagar, Gujarat. Through this agreement, RNESL and Stiesdal will combine their strengths and capabilities and collaborate to further advance the technology development of HydroGen Electrolyzers and scale it up to set up manufacturing facilities. Read more
Published on: 4:38 pm
- Airline stock was back in action today after the Ministry of Civil Aviation on Tuesday has allowed airlines to operate 100% of their scheduled capacity from October 18 onwards. However, restrictions on fare bands continue to be in place.
- Shares of SpiceJet ended 3.60% higher, Interglobe Aviation was up however it erased gains to end in the red. Jet Airways and Global Vectra Helicorp were ended in the red by 0.91% and 1.75% on the BSE. Read more
Published on: 4:20 pm
- CARE Ratings Limited has reduced the rated amount based on Tata Chemicals Limited's request and reaffirmed the credit ratings of the company. The rating on long-term bank facilities Rs1,300cr (Reduced from Rs1,897cr) has been reaffirmed at CARE AA+; Stable. On short-term bank facilities Rs2,000cr (Reduced from Rs2,448cr) CARE A1+ rating has been reaffirmed.
- The company stock like other Tata Group stocks was bullish on Wednesday. Tata Chemicals Ltd ended at Rs1,107.80 per piece up by Rs137.45 or 14.16% from its previous closing of Rs970.35 per piece on the BSE. Read more
Published on: 4:19 pm
- Welspun India, global leader of home textiles are geared to transform the textile industry with Wel-Trak 2.0, an upgrade to Wel-Trak, the company’s patented end-to-end traceability technology introduced in 2018. The upgraded platform is designed to help the stakeholders – from Retailers to farmers and manufacturers to suppliers, traders, certifying bodies, and end consumers – to track raw materials throughout the supply chain back to its origin.
- Following this development, Welspun has become one of the first home textile manufacturer to use a Block chain and AI-based traceability platform at such a large scale, which is set to capture all its product lines, as well as major Sustainability-related data points. These include ESG metrics such as water usage, fair pay, power consumption, gender equality, among others. Read more
Published on: 4:12 pm
- SJS Enterprises Ltd has received markets regulator SEBI's approval to launch an initial public offering (IPO), through which it plans to raise up to Rs800cr.
- The Bengaluru-based company had filed its Draft Red Herring Prospectus (DRHP) for the IPO with SEBI in July, obtained its final observation and approval on October 5, as per the SEBI Processing status on Monday, 11 October.
- The IPO is entirely an offer for sale (OFS) up to Rs. 688 crores by Evergraph Holdings Pte Ltd and equity shares aggregating up to Rs112cr by K.A Joseph, according to the DRHP. Read more
Published on: 4:08 pm
- Happiest Minds Technologies Ltd entered into a partnership with Tech4TH Solutions, a Company incorporated in the USA. In the filing, the company said Tech4TH provides digital services to worldwide companies in the Travel and Hospitality (“TH”) sectors.
- “We believe that with our deep digital technology led offerings coupled with Tech4TH’s strong consulting and industry focus will help enterprises in the “TH” sector to drive their customer experience, employee engagement and operational excellence initiatives,” the company added.
- The stock ended at Rs1,378.50 down by Rs5.7 or 0.41% from its previous closing of Rs1,384.20 on the BSE. Read more
Published on: 4:00 pm
- Signalling a clear intent to capitalise on the strong and growing opportunity presented by the Indian market, Thomas Cook (India) Limited, India’s leading integrated travel services company and its Group Company, SOTC Travel Ltd., have signed a 3-year agreement with Air Arabia, the first and largest low-cost carrier (LCC) operator in the Middle East and North Africa.
- Thomas Cook (India) Ltd ended at Rs81.25 per piece up by Rs2.65 or 3.37% from its previous closing of Rs78.60 per piece on the BSE. The scrip opened at Rs78.80 and touched a fresh 52-week high of Rs85.45 per piece during intraday trade on Wednesday. Read more
Published on: 3:53 pm
- Shipping Corporation of India Ltd has informed to the exchange regarding incorporation of subsidiary company for Demerger of Non-Core Assets.
- In continuation to the announcement dated September 17, 2021; the company informed that, The Ministry of Ports, Shipping and Waterways has conveyed that the Niti Aayog has concurred to the proposal of Incorporation of a Subsidiary Company for hiving off the Non-Core Assets of the Company, said Shipping Corporation in a regulatory filing. Read more
Published on: 3:47 pm
- Adding cheer to the festive season, Punjab National Bank (PNB) has come up with a range of deals and offers, making its banking services and transactions more attractive than ever before. As part of the new scheme, the bank has slashed the interest rate on loans against gold jewellery and Sovereign Gold Bond by 145 basis points to bring more joy to its customers.
- PNB now offers loans against Sovereign Gold Bond (SGB) at 7.20% and loans against gold jewellery at 7.30%.
- Additionally, PNB has slashed the home loan rate which now starts from 6.60%, while customers can avail of car loans starting from 7.15% and personal loans from 8.95%, one of the lowest in the industry. Read more
Published on: 3:46 pm
- India Ratings & Research (Ind-Ra) has upgraded the credit rating of IG Petrochemicals Limited. The rating on Term Loan and Fund-based working capital limits has been upgraded to INDAA-/Stable.
- The credit rating agency has also affirmed IND A1+ rating on Non-fund based working capital limits/forward contract limits. Read more
Published on: 3:34 pm
- Markets witnessed a positive day of trade, with the benchmark index closing higher as the indices closed on record highs.
- Nifty outperformed the Bank Nifty by 0.65% with both the indices closing ~0.95%/0.3% higher.
- Tata Group stocks were among the top outperformers with stocks like Tata Motors, Tata Chemicals, & Tata Power adding heavy long positions during the day. Read more
Published on: 3:22 pm
- The Exchange has sought clarification from Radico Khaitan Limited with respect to the announcement dated October 11, 2021, regarding ‘New Product Launch’. On basis of the above the Company is required to clarify the following: Read more
Published on: 3:19 pm
- IndusInd Bank announced that it has been authorised by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for collection of Direct and Indirect Taxes, on behalf of the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) and the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC).
- The authorization has been awarded basis a recommendation from the Controller General of Accounts as well as the Ministry of Finance (Govt. of India) and comes close on the heels of the Bank being appointed as an ‘Agency Bank’ of the RBI to conduct government business.
- The stock is currently trading at Rs1,185.10 up by Rs2.75 or 0.23% from its previous closing of Rs1,182.35 on the BSE. Read more
Published on: 3:15 pm
- Grasim Industries Ltd has informed that the Company has executed a Supplemental Share Subscription Agreement with Renew Green Energy Solutions Private Limited (Renew) & Renew Surya Uday Private Limited and Power Purchase Agreement with Renew Surya Uday Private Limited (Power Producer).
- The purpose of entering into the agreement is to operate and maintain 16.68 MW Wind-Solar Hybrid power plant in the State of Gujarat (the “Project”) wherein the power generated will be supplied exclusively to Grasim under the Captive Rules.
- The Project will be operated by Renew Surya Uday Private Ltd (Power Producer). Read more
Published on: 3:11 pm
- India Exim Bank’s study titled “Prospects for Enhancing India Japan Trade Relations” was released at the hands of Shri. Dammu Ravi, Secretary [Economic Relations], Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India; in the virtual presence of - H.E. Mr. Sanjay Kumar Verma, Ambassador of India to Japan, Mr. Shingo Miyamoto, Minister (Economic & Development), Embassy of Japan in India, Ms. Harsha Bangari, Managing Director, India Exim Bank and Mr. N. Ramesh, Deputy Managing Director, India Exim Bank during a webinar titled “India-Japan Economic Partnership: Trade and Beyond” on October 08, 2021, hosted by India Exim Bank.
- The study notes that over the past decade, India’s total trade with Japan has increased from US$ 10 billion to almost $ 18 billion, with exports valued at US$ 5 billion and imports US$ 13 billion in 2019. However, despite having a Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement (CEPA) with Japan, India has been running a persistent trade deficit with Japan, which has more than doubled during the decade, to almost US$ 8 billion in 2019. Read more
Published on: 2:55 pm
- Nifty Bank stocks remained subdued amid bullish markets on Wednesday. The Index after a bullish start pared early gains but continued to trade higher during the course of the day.
- Federal Bank and Union Bank of India has a dream run on Wednesday. Federal Bank hit 52-week high of Rs93.89 per piece while Union Bank hit a day’s high of Rs43.65 per piece near 52-week high of Rs45.25 per piece.
- The sector witnessed broad-based buying. The corporate earnings season for September 2021 (Q2FY22) quarter remains in focus. Kotak Bank, Punjab & National Bank were in the fast lane. HDFC Bank and RBL Bank were also trading higher. Read more
Published on: 2:54 pm
- Acuité has assigned the long term rating of ‘ACUITE BB-’ (read as ACUITE double B minus) on the Rs200cr bank facilities of Jagatjit Industries Limited (JIL). The outlook is ‘Stable’.
- The rating assignment takes into account its established track record of the promoters in the AlcoBev Industry.
- Further, the rating positively factors in the growing food business through their partnership with Hindustan Unilever (HUL) which is one of the major players in the FMCG industry. Read more
Published on: 2:50 pm
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has issued a Small Finance Bank (SFB) license to the consortium of Centrum Financial Services Limited (Centrum), the established and profitable small business lending arm of the Centrum Group and Resilient Innovations Private Limited (BharatPe), one of India's fastest-growing fintech companies.
- A new bank license has been issued after a gap of nearly 6 years, and we thank the RBI for the confidence shown in the abilities of Centrum and BharatPe.
- The new SFB, has been incorporated as ‘Unity Small Finance Bank’. Unity as a name has tremendous significance on many counts for both Centrum and BharatPe. It is the first time ever that two partners are uniting equally to build a Bank. The proposed business model is one of collaboration and open architecture, uniting all its stakeholders to deliver a seamless digital experience. Read more
Published on: 2:49 pm
- The BSE Power index surged 2.36% at 3,481.58 as the rally was led by Tata Power, BHEL, Adani Power, Power Grid and Thermax. The index touching a high of 3,512.02 and a low of 3,416.56 during intraday trade on Wednesday.
- The top contributor in the index gain was Tata Power, Power Grid, BHEL, NTPC, Adani Power and IEX.
- On the flip side, NHPC, Adani Green, ABB, Adani Transmission and Torrent Power are in the red zone, down in the range of 1.50%-1% respectively. Read more
Published on: 2:35 pm
- Indian markets were at new lifetime highs in the second half of Wednesday's trading session. Gains in benchmarks were hysteric as Sensex raced towards 60,850, while Nifty 50 eyed 18,200 level. Auto stocks outperformed across markets indices. Tata Group stocks outshined, while heavyweight Reliance Industries (RIL) also contributed to the winnings.
- At around 2.30 pm, Sensex was trading at 60,796.21 up 511.9 points or 0.85%. Nifty 50 traded 18,175.80 higher by 183.85 points or 1.02%.
- Just a couple of minutes, Sensex has hit a new 52-week high of 60836.62, while Nifty 50 climbed to a new all-time high of 18,197.80. Read more
Published on: 2:30 pm
- Libas Consumer Products said in the regulatory filing that the company has introduced g India’s first-ever ‘Anti Covid Gargle Tablet’. This product will be sold in 100 gram and 200-gram bottles. This product has a very high PH of 9 to 11 and works as an anti corona to be used with hot water at regular intervals.
- Gargling with this product in hot water two-three times a day reduces the chances of infection, Libas Consumer Products said.
- The product will be available through online channel and on company’s e-commerce website, the company added. Read more
Published on: 2:30 pm
- Indices rise to new heights with a further surge in auto and metal stocks, Sensex touches 60,800, Nifty near 18,200.
- BSE Sensex is currently 60,798.20 up 513.89 points or 0.85%.
- Nifty50 is currently 18,187.60 up 195.65 points or 1.09%. Nifty Bank is 38,726.05, up 0.53%. Mid-cap Index is up 1.45%. Read more
Published on: 2:26 pm
- Brahmaputra Infrastructure Ltd stock hits 52-week high on Wednesday after it has informed that Company along with the JV Partner have received a LOA from the office of Mission Director (Assam Skill Development Mission).
- The LOA is for the execution of the Contract Package; Detailed design and construction of ASU campus and facilities campus development including landscape, horticulture, water bodies, internal roads, pavements, drainage, electrification, street lighting, sewerage, water supply, etc. and building works for academic blocks, specialized laboratories, workshops , computer laboratory, library, administration and special service facility buildings, canteen, hostels, and recreation facilities, the company said in the filing. Read more
Published on: 2:08 pm
- To ensure timely, cost effective, and safe transportation of iron ore with minimal impact on the environment, JSW, one of India’s largest private sector steel companies, set up the world’s longest conveyor system at one of their plants in Bellary, Karnataka. ABB India Limited has been commissioned to provide complete electrification, drives & automation solutions for this conveyor system through its ‘Made in India’ products manufactured in the local factories.
- Through this pipe conveyor system, JSW has cut down nearly 3000 road trips required for the transportation of iron ore. This not only solves the critical issue of transportation of raw material from mining to processing sites but also makes the process more sustainable by significantly reducing carbon emissions caused by road transportation. Read more
Published on: 1:57 pm
- SecureKloud Technologies Limited has announced the approval to list its step-down subsidiary Healthcare Triangle Inc (HCTI) in NASDAQ, marking a milestone moment for the Chennai-based IT and Cloud solutions company.
- HCTI, launched in 2019 with headquarters in Pleasanton, California, is gaining momentum in the rapidly growing healthcare information technology segment, providing solutions in the areas of cloud services, data science, and professional and managed services for the healthcare and Life Sciences industry.
- Through this IPO, HCTI is raising up to a total $15 Million including an over-allotment of $2 Million. The IPO proceeds will be utilized for potential acquisitions (although the Company has no current plans, arrangements or agreements for any acquisitions), working capital, research and development, and general corporate investments. Read more
Published on: 1:57 pm
- CL Educate has announced the post-COVID reopening of its centres in Delhi with the launch of a series of key marketing events in the national capital.
- The Career Launcher brand has been synonymous with quality education for the past 25 years, and the organization is one of the rare EdTech giants in the country which has an equally strong digital and offline presence.
- The COVID pandemic had hit the CL Educate offline business severely over the last 18 months, however, the brand’s strong recall in key markets like CAT, Law Coaching, UPSC, etc. saw it make up the lost ground in its digital business. Read more
Published on: 1:55 pm
- CarDekho, India’s largest car search platform, has announced a $250mn round of funding that included $200mn Series E equity and $50mn debt in its pre-IPO round. With the latest fundraising, CarDekho joins the unicorn club with a valuation of $1.2bn and becomes the first unicorn based in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- It is the largest ever fundraise by CarDekho and the proceeds will be used to accelerate CarDekho’s growth in the Used Car transactions, Financial services and insurance businesses, build robust product and technology functions, increase brand awareness, and expand into new markets. Read more
Published on: 1:50 pm
- Reliance Industries (RIL), a wholly-owned subsidiary, Reliance New Energy Solar Limited (RNESL) has entered into an agreement with NexWafe GmbH (NexWafe) for acquiring 86,887 series C preferred shares of the face value of EUR 1 each of NexWafe at a price of EUR 287.73 per share aggregating EUR 25 million.
- RNESL will also be issued 36,201 warrants which are exercisable for a consideration of EUR 1 per warrant subject to achievement of agreed milestones.
- The transaction is proposed to be completed by end of October 2021. Read more
Published on: 1:39 pm
- With the recent announcement of the corpus infusion of Rs1,650cr by the Government of India in the National Export Insurance Account (NEIA) to boost project exports, the Export-Import Bank of India (India Exim Bank) targets to achieve financing of US$ 7 billion of project exports over the next five years. The NEIA Trust, set up by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, GoI, in March 2006, provides export credit insurance cover for promoting medium and long-term project exports from India.
- The corpus infusion will enhance the project export possibility of having cover by NEIA by about Rs33,000cr over the next five years (equivalent to US$ 4.5 billion). The Capital infusion will help tap the huge potential of project exports in focus markets. Read more
Published on: 1:30 pm
- BSE Sensex is currently 60,744.76 up 460.45 points or 0.76%.
- Nifty50 is currently 18,164.20 up 172.25 points or 0.96%. Nifty Bank is 38,713.10, up 0.50%. Mid-cap Index is up 1.68%.
- Tata Motors, M&M, Titan, Tata Consumer, and Power Grid are the top gainers. Maruti, ONGC, HUL, Coal India, and Asian Paints are the top losers. Read more
Published on: 1:20 pm
- In keeping with its aggressive global business strategy, Hero MotoCorp has partnered with Gilera Motors Argentina to reinvigorate and expand its operations in Argentina – one of the key markets in South America.
- Hero MotoCorp and Gilera Motors Argentina have entered into an agreement, as part of which Gilera Motors will be the exclusive distributor for the sale and service of Hero MotoCorp motorcycles and scooters in the country. It will also make new investments in operations to drive business growth.
- With more than 68 years of sustained operations, Gilera Motors Argentina is one of the leading automotive companies in Argentina and one of the most enduring motorcycle manufacturers in Latin America. Read more
Published on: 1:19 pm
- SEBI came out with detailed guidelines on May 18, 2010 for launching of SME Exchange/Platform. BSE became the first stock exchange to get the approval from SEBI and launch its SME platform on March 13, 2012.
- Samor Reality Limited became the 352nd company while, Adishakti Loha And Ispat Limited became the 353rd company to get listed on the BSE SME Platform on October 13, 2021.
- Samor Reality Limited came out with an initial public offering of 13,00,000 Equity Shares of Rs.10 Each (“Equity Shares”) For Cash at a Price of Rs62 Per Equity Share (The “Offer Price”), Aggregating to Rs8.06cr. The company has successfully completed its public issue on October 05, 2021. Read more
Published on: 1:14 pm
- CWD Limited became the 12th company to get listed on the BSE Startup Platform on October 13, 2021. CWD Limited came out with an initial public offering of 10,00,800 Equity Shares of Rs10/- Each (“Equity Shares”) For Cash at a Price of Rs180/- Per Equity Share (The “Offer Price”), Aggregating to Rs18.01cr. The company has successfully completed its public issue on October 05, 2021.
- BSE became the first stock exchange to get approval from SEBI and launch its Startups platform on 22nd December 2018.
- CWD Limited is a Maharashtra based company whose registered office is at Mumbai. Company is engaged in business of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) that designs, develops, manufactures, and sells integrated solutions. Company developed products are focused on wireless technologies either on short-range radio technology like NFC, Bluetooth BLE, WiFi, Zigbee; mid-range systems like LORA or long-range communication systems like 5G LTE, NB-IOT, LTE CAT. Read more
Published on: 1:10 pm
- Palred Electronics Private Limited, Subsidiary Company of Palred Technologies Limited stated that pTron, the rapidly growing & leading maker of affordable digital lifestyle and audio accessories has now forayed into the smart speaker market with its latest portable Alexa built-in smart speaker, pTron Musicbot Cube. Donning a proud tag of ‘Made in India’, the Alexa built-in smart speaker now joins the wide ecosystem of pTron audio devices and enjoys the best of pTron’s innovation.
- At around 1.14 pm, Palred Technologies Ltd was trading at Rs120 per piece up by Rs4.95 or 4.3% from its previous closing of Rs115.05 per piece on the BSE. Read more
Published on: 1:01 pm
- Auto stocks continued to their super rally even on Wednesday with Tata Motors recording breathtaking gains. The Nifty Auto was slightly shy of the 12,000-mark, however, the index clocked a new 52-week high. Tata Motors led the winnings. Investors are upbeat ahead of major corporate earnings amid semiconductor shortages and the festive season. This week has been mightily fruitful for auto stocks despite uncertainties.
- At around 12.51 pm, Nifty Auto was trading at 11,860.35 higher by 384.25 points or 3.35%. The index has clocked a new lifetime high of 11,936.70 earlier today.
- On the index, 11 scrips advanced and 4 scrips declined. Read more
Published on: 12:58 pm
- The Nifty Consumer Durables stretched the winning streak to go with bullish markets on Wednesday. The Index surpassed the magical figure of 30k to scale new high of 30,187.90.
- Titan continued to scale new heights by hitting fresh 52-week high of Rs2587.65 per piece on Wednesday. Titan has hit new high on Tuesday as well as the index has touched a new 52-week high of 29,718.30.
- Rajesh Exports and TTK Prestige were also in the fast lane. The sector continued to witness broad based buying. The corporate earnings season for September 2021 (Q2FY22) quarter remain in focus. Read more
Published on: 12:33 pm
- The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs has approved the proposal of the Department of Fertilizers for fixation of Nutrient Based Subsidy Rates for P&K Fertilizers for the year 2021-22.
- The rates have come into effect from 1st October 2021 to 31st March 2022.
- The approved rates for Nutrient Based Subsidy (NBS) will be - Rs18.789 per kg subsidy for Nitrogen, Rs45.323 per kg subsidy for Phosphorus, Rs10.116 per kg subsidy for Potash and Rs2.374 per kg subsidy for Sulphur. Read more
Published on: 12:30 pm
- Benchmark market indices scale new heights; Sensex up 60700 and Nifty crosses 18,550.
- BSE Sensex is at 60,722.70 up 438.39 points or 0.73%.
- Nifty50 is at 18,155.50 up 163.55 points or 0.91%. Nifty Bank is 38,697.30, up 0.46%. Mid-cap Index is up 1.32%.
- Tata Motors, M&M, Power Grid, Tata Consumer, and Titan are the top gainers. ONGC, Maruti, HUL, Coal India, and Nestle India are the top losers.
- Nifty Auto stocks are 3.6% higher while Metal and Consumer Durables stocks also stay bullish. Nifty Realty stocks are under pressure.
- Out of 50 stocks traded on the BSE, 39 advanced, 10 declined and 1 unchanged. Read More
Published on: 12:26 pm
- The Ministry of Coal has launched the auction process of 40 new coal mines (21new mines under CM(SP) Act and 19 new mines under the Tranche 3 of MMDR Act). The launch comes after a successful auction of 28 coal mines in the first two tranches.
- With coal mines rolling over from the previous tranche, there shall be a total of 88 coal mines on offer. Read More
Published on: 12:26 pm
- Kreon Finnancial Services Ltd has informed to the exchanges the meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company to be held on Monday, October 18, 2021.
- The Board of Directors to consider and approve the proposal for raising of funds by way of issuance of equity shares as right issue to the existing shareholders, said company in a regulatory filing.
- The Company also provided an overall summary of the operating performance and demand trends till the quarter ended September 30, 2021 to the exchanges. Read More
Published on: 12:22 pm
- State-owned Housing & Urban Development Corporation (HUDCO) has paid a total dividend of Rs435.41cr to its shareholders for the Financial year 2020-21. Also, the company handed over a cheque of Rs174.23cr as the final dividend to the Minister of Housing and Urban Affairs Hardeep Singh Puri, as part of the share of the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs(MoHUA).
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs is the largest shareholder in the company, having a 61.08% share. 20.73% share is with the Ministry of Rural Development while the public holding is 18.19%. Read more
Published on: 12:13 pm
- Union Minister for Road Transport and Highways, Nitin Gadkari has emphasized. on the adoption of alternative fuels which will be import substitute, cost-effective, pollution-free, and indigenous and discouraged the use of petrol or diesel as a fuel. Addressing the ‘Indian Sugar Mills Association (ISMA)’ Conference on ‘Alternative fuel- Road ahead’ he said that the biggest benefit of Bioethanol as an alternative fuel is that it is a clean fuel with very low greenhouse gas emissions.
- He said the additional income that is generated is directly diverted to the farmers, which empowers the rural and backward economy. Read More
Published on: 12:03 pm
- The Union Minister for Ports, Shipping and Waterways, Sarbanand Sonowal has announced forming of a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) for the development of a Multimodal Logistics Park (MMLP) at VOC Port in Chennai. The MMLP is to be developed through Public-Private Partnership with the SPV providing land and connectivity and the actual MMLP infrastructure to be developed by a private developer.
- He said, all the three stakeholders viz, Chennai Port Authority, TIDCO and NHAI will be equity partners in the proposed SVP. Read More
Published on: 11:58 am
- IT-major, Wipro is in focus on stock exchanges during Wednesday's trading session ahead of earnings for the quarter ending September 2021 (Q2FY22). However, a cautious note was witnessed in the stock. Wipro's peer Infosys will also be presenting its results for the same quarter, today.
- At around 11.56 AM, Wipro is trading at Rs663.65 per piece up 0.7% on Sensex. The stock was near the day's high of Rs665.40 per piece earlier today. Read More
Published on: 11:57 am
- The Competition Commission of India (CCI) issued a final order today against eight firms that were found to have contravened the provisions of Section 3(1) of the Competition Act, 2002 read with Section 3(3)(d) thereof, which proscribe anti-competitive agreements.
- CCI found these firms to have indulged in cartelization in the supply of Axle Bearings to Eastern Railway by means of directly or indirectly determining prices, allocating tenders, coordinating bid prices and manipulating the bidding process. The evidence in the matter included e-mails, call detail records and the statements of the representatives of the firms. Read More
Published on: 11:50 am
- The Indian rupee snapped three days’ losing streak and trading higher against US Dollar on positive macroeconomic data and rally in the domestic equity market. Besides, lower crude prices and a weak American currency in overseas markets boosted the local unit
- At the interbank foreign exchange, the rupee opened strong at 75.29 against the US dollar, then rose further to 75.26/$, registering a gain of 26 paise over the last close.
- The local unit finally settled at 75.52 a dollar, down 16 paise over its previous close. Read More
Published on: 11:46 am
- G R Infraprojects Ltd has informed that the Company has incorporated a wholly owned subsidiary company "GR Ludhiana Rupnagar Highway Private Limited" on October 12, 2021, as Special Purpose Vehicle ("SPV"), to undertake the project.
- The project is for Construction of Four / Six lane Greenfield Ludhiana - Rupnagar National Highway No. NH-205K from Junction with NE-5 Village near to Manewal (Ludhiana) to junction with NH-205 near Bheora Village (Rupnagar) including spur to Kharar with Ludhiana bypass under Bharatmala Pariyojana in the State of Punjab. Read More
Published on: 11:45 am
- Vipul Limited has signed and entered a Joint Venture Agreement with Tulip Infratech Private Limited, for assigning of all development rights to carry out all developments activities in relation to residential projects namely ‘Aarohan Residences’ at Golf Course Road, sector-53, Gurugram, Haryana.
- At around 11.33 am, Vipul Ltd was trading at Rs30.70 per piece up by Rs1.45 or 4.96% from its previous closing of Rs29.25 per piece on the BSE.
- The scrip opened at Rs30.70 and has touched a high and low of Rs30.70 and Rs29.70 respectively. Read More