Published on: 5:05 pm
- Asian Energy Services Limited (formerly Asian Oilfield Services Limited) (“AESL”) has been awarded contract worth Rs236cr (inclusive of GST) for Coal Handling Infrastructure by Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd at Gevra, Chhattisgarh.
- This marks the fruition of Company’s efforts to foray in the coal infrastructure sector, a campaign which began in 2020 when AESL diversified from primarily oil and gas to other energy services, said company in a regulatory filing.
- The Company has also been selected as an approved awardee for Coal Handling Infra project at Hura OCP by Eastern Coalfields Ltd (ECL) worth Rs128cr (inclusive of GST) Company is awaiting LOA from ECL pending completion of necessary land acquisition by ECL which is expected soon. Read more
Published on: 4:50 pm
- Ajooni Biotech has achieved sales of Rs73.8mn in September 2021, as against Rs43.3 mn a year ago same month.
- Meanwhile, for the quarter ending September 2021, the company has done sales of Rs183.9mn as against Sales of Rs121.1mn recording more than 50% growth on a YOY basis.
- In its regulatory filing, Ajooni said that "We are witnessing good traction with our clients in the last few months and are expecting the same momentum to continue." Read more
Published on: 4:45 pm
- Shares of Delta Corp ended marginally higher on the stock exchange today. The company on Monday reported a consolidated net loss of Rs22cr for the September quarter (Q2FY22). The loss is narrower when compared with Rs55cr in the year-ago period (Q2FY21) and Rs29cr in Q1FY22.
- The net sales of the company nearly doubled to Rs74cr vs. Rs38cre in the same quarter a year earlier.
- Meanwhile, the company's EBITDA loss stood at Rs19cr against a loss of Rs45.1cr in the last year period. Read more
Published on: 4:31 pm
- Embassy Office Parks REIT has announced today that it has successfully raised Rs4,600cr coupon-bearing debt at an attractive interest rate of 6.5%. The proceeds from this debt raise will be utilized by Embassy REIT to repay its existing zero-coupon bond outstanding of Rs4,530cr. Embassy REIT will be able to secure c.300 basis points (“bps”) interest savings annually through this refinance.
- Aravind Maiya, Chief Financial Officer of Embassy REIT, commented, “We are delighted to announce this comprehensive debt raise of Rs4,600cr which is a key milestone in our financing journey. Read more
Published on: 4:28 pm
- Infosys on Monday partnered with Brent Council to make high-quality digital education accessible to every Brent resident and boost employability skills through its digital learning and training program, Infosys Springboard.
- To help Brent Council deliver on its mission, Infosys will support residents to acquire new skills to increase their employability and re-enter the job market. The digital learning platform provides access to digital training in addition to core subject learning, helping users track their progress and navigate different courses.
- Infosys Springboard currently offers over 220 courses on technologies, emerging job roles, as well as professional and behavioral skills. From modules on sending effective emails to cyber-security and coding, the courses are designed to help users to build their digital skill set and boost their appeal to employers. Read more
Published on: 4:26 pm
- Marking its entry into the high potential space of virtual learning, Larsen & Toubro (L&T), the technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing, and services conglomerate, announced the launch of L&T EduTech – a new industry-led, application-based, practical oriented learning platform, strongly rooted in technology, that will straddle the entire gamut of engineering & technology verticals to help create industry ready talent.
- L&T EduTech aims to future-proof L&T’s businesses and bridge the gap that exists today between the competence of young engineers and industry expectations. L&T EduTech will channelize L&T’s storehouse of knowledge and expertise gained of having executed some of the most complex and demanding projects over the decades to empower both students and professionals with real world professional skilling to enhance their employability. Read more
Published on: 4:05 pm
- Optiemus Infracom Limited informed the exchanges Friday that the Department of Telecommunications (DoT), Ministry of Communications has approved the application of GDN Enterprises Private Limited (MSME), a company of Optiemus Group (in the category of Domestic Companies), under the Production Linked Incentive Scheme (“PLI Scheme”) for the manufacturing of Telecom and Networking Products in India, on October 14, 2021.
- The PLI Scheme intends to promote the manufacturing of Telecom and Networking Products in India and proposes a financial incentive to boost domestic manufacturing and attract investments in the target segments of telecom and networking products in order to encourage Make in India. The scheme will also encourage exports of telecom and networking products 'Made in India'. Read more
Published on: 3:53 pm
- MM Forgings Ltd (MMF) has acquired CAFOMA Autoparts Pvt Ltd (CAFOMA) for a sum of Rs33cr. CAFOMA is amongst the large independent suppliers of machined Crankshafts catering to the tractor and industrial segments. CAFOMA has a capacity to produce 15,000 crankshafts per month. CAFOMA is presently machining 5,000 crankshafts per month on job work basis.
- MMF expects to unlock synergies by supplying forged crankshafts to CAFOMA. Thus, MMFCAFOMA is expected to become a full-fledged supplier of machined crankshafts to various sectors including automotive, commercial vehicles, exports, farm equipment, industrial and marine applications, etc. Read more
Published on: 3:51 pm
- Oriental Rail Infrastructure Ltd has informed that the Subsidiary Company Oriental Foundry Private Limited is in a process to set up a 'Bogie Spring' plant in Kutch, Gujarat to manufacture spring for a Bogie.
- The company shall commence the manufacturing of 'Bogie Spring' from February, 2022, said Oriental Rail Infra in a regulatory filing on Monday.
- Further, the company's yearly capacity for manufacturing 'Bogie Spring' shall be 2,80,800 nos. Read more
Published on: 3:51 pm
- Shares of HFCL ended in a flat zone on Monday’s trade. The company's wholly-owned subsidiary namely HFCL Technologies Private Limited had made an application with Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI), Project Management Agency (PMA) and Competent Authority appointed under the PLI Scheme.
- “We are pleased to inform all our stakeholders that SIDBI vide its letter no. PLI/PLI/GSCV /OUT/11964/ND3 dated October 14, 2021has conveyed the approval of the above-mentioned application made by HFCL Technologies Private Limited, for availing the benefits of the PLI Scheme, under Non-MSME (Domestic) category” HFCL said. Read more
Published on: 3:40 pm
- Panache DigiLife Limited (“Panache”) has been selected under the Telecom - Production Linked Incentive (PLI) (Scheme for Telecom and Networking Products) by the Ministry of Communications. This is the second PLI for the company after IT Hardware PLI under which the company is poised to manufacture IT products like Servers, Laptops, Tablets & AIO PC. Panache said that the telecom PLI brings game-changing opportunities for the company.
- Amit Rambhia, Chairman & Managing Director states that "The PLI scheme initiated by the Govt. of India is expected to bring in additional Capital Investments in the Telecom & Networking sector and will also generate additional employment. In the current scenario, the use and dependability of Telecom and Networking products has increased sizeably due to many resorting to Work from Home and students studying at home. At this juncture, the PLI scheme thus will enhance the enthusiasm of the Telecom and Networking Read more
Published on: 3:31 pm
- Markets witnessed a positive day of trade, with the benchmark index closing higher as the indices closed on record highs.
- Bank Nifty outperformed the Nifty by 0.15% with both the indices closing ~0.85%/0.7% higher.
- Nifty Metal index was among the top outperformers, closing ~4% higher with stocks like Vedanta, Hindalco & JSW Steel adding heavy long positions during the day. Read more
Published on: 3:28 pm
- Ramkrishna Forgings on Monday entered into agreement with PwC to make materiality assessment, ESG vision document and implementation roadmap. PwC will develop an ESG Roadmap and integrate it with the overall corporate strategy along with the implementation of the same.
- Lalit Khetan, Executive Director & CFO, Ramkrishna Forgings Limited said, “We at Ramkrishna Forgings would like to assess the current market practices, review competitive behaviour and understand what gaps lie in our approach to ESG factors. With PwC coming on board, we would strive to improve on each of the ESG parameters enabling us to be an ideal corporate citizen." Read more
Published on: 3:20 pm
- US Food & Drug Administration (USFDA) has approved the Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) filed by Granules Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (GPI), a wholly-owned foreign subsidiary of Granules India Limited, for Dofetilide Capsules, 125 meg, 250 meg, and 500 meg.
- It is bioequivalent to the reference listed drug product (RLD), Tikosyn Capsules, 125 meg, 250 mcg, and 500 mcg, of Pfizer Inc. This product would be manufactured at the GPI facility located in Chantilly, Virginia, USA, and is expected to be launched shortly.
- Dofetilide capsules are indicated for the maintenance of normal sinus rhythm (delay in time to recurrence of atrial fibrillation) in patients with atrial fibrillation/atrial flutter of greater than one-week duration who have been converted to normal sinus rhythm. They are also indicated for the conversion of atrial fibrillation and atrial flutter to normal sinus rhythm. Read more
Published on: 3:19 pm
- Weizmann Limited has informed that the Board of Directors on October 16, 2021 has approved a proposal for buyback up to 14,12,515 equity shares of the Company for an aggregate amount not exceeding Rs8.4751cr, being 15% of the total paid-up equity share capital and free reserves and representing 8.18 % of the total paid-up equity share capital of the Company based on the audited standalone and consolidated financial statements of the Company as on March 31, 2021 respectively, at a price of Rs60/- per equity share.
- Further, the Buyback is proposed to be made from the existing shareholders of the Company as on the record date on a proportionate basis under the tender offer route using the stock exchange mechanism in accordance with the provisions contained in the SEBI guidelines. Read more
Published on: 3:10 pm
- UltraTech Cement Limited, an Aditya Birla Group company announced financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2021. The cement company’s consolidated Profit After Tax (PAT) increased to Rs1,314cr in Q2FY22 from Rs1,309cr in Q2FY21.
- Net Sales rose to Rs11,743cr in Q2FY22 from Rs10,264cr in Q2FY21. Profit before interest, depreciation, and tax was Rs2855cr compared to Rs2,833 cr.
- “Coal and Pet coke prices nearly double in Q2FY22 resulting in energy cost rising 17% yoy. The resulting impact on the company's operations was partly offset by a reduction in power consumption and continuing focus on operationsl effeciences. Read more
Published on: 3:08 pm
- Banking stocks were broadly in the fast lane as major lenders begin to announce their financial performance for the quarter ending September 2021 (Q2FY22) with heavyweight HDFC Bank being the latest one. Bank Nifty was racing towards the 40,000-mark. The index has touched a new all-time high earlier today.
- At around 3.08 pm, Bank Nifty was trading at 39,687.60 higher by 346.70 points or 0.88%. The index has touched a new 52-week high of 39,947.60.
- HDFC Bank was the top laggard on the index plunging by more than 1%. Kotak Bank followed with a marginal downside. Read more
Published on: 2:56 pm
- Ramkrishna Forgings Limited, one of the leading suppliers of rolled, forged and machined products has won a significant order from Indian Railways for the manufacturing of Loco Shells which will be supplied from new Fabrication unit in Jamshedpur.
- Commenting on the approval, Lalit Khetan, Executive Director & CFO, Ramkrishna Forgings Limited said: “This order win is another feather in the cap for Ramkrishna Forgings, as this will widen our products offerings and enabled us to make further in-roads with Indian Railways. The Loco shells market is estimated to be close to Rs1,000cr and our aim is to garner a strong market share. Read more
Published on: 2:55 pm
- Rain Cements Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Rain Industries has completed the Upgradation of the Cement Mill at Unit - II, Boincheruvupalli Village, Kurnool District, Andhra Pradesh on October 15, 2021.
- Consequent to the up-gradation of the Cement Mill, the Cement grinding capacity is increased from 2.033 million tonnes to 2.795 million tonnes per annum, the company said. Read more
Published on: 2:50 pm
- Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone Limited has raised Rs1,000cr today by allotment of 10,000 Rated, Listed, Secured, Redeemable, Non-Convertible Debentures (NCDs) of the face value of Rs10 lakh each on a private placement basis.
- “The said NCDs will be listed on the Wholesale Debt Market segment of BSE Limited,” the company said in a filing on Monday. Read more
Published on: 2:43 pm
- Shilpa Medicare Limited (SML) board of directors has approved the preferential allotment of 52.75 lacs equity shares aggregating to Rs297.51cr to various marquee investors at a price of Rs564 per share.
- The marquee investors who participated in the fund raise include Malabar India Fund Limited, Malabar Select Fund, Malabar Midcap Fund, Think India Opportunities Master Fund LP, Blue Daimond Properties Private Limited, Ohm Core Investment Corp, Hypnos Fund Limited and Mr. Madhusudan Kela. The completion of the transaction is subject to necessary shareholder & other regulatory approvals. Read more
Published on: 2:38 pm
- Asian Granito Limited Board of Directors through circular resolution on Saturday has approved the allotment of 2,24,64,188 Equity Shares at a price of Rs100/- per Equity Share (including a premium of Rs90/- per Equity Share).
- Accordingly, pursuant to the Allotment, the paid-up equity share capital of the Company has increased from Rs34,28,74,460 to Rs56,75,16,340.
- Earlier this year, the company had approved the offer and issuance of Equity Shares of the company by way of a rights issue to eligible Equity Shareholders of the Company as on record date for an aggregate amount not exceeding Rs225cr. Read more
Published on: 2:32 pm
- Adani Group-led Adani Wilmar has finally received a green signal from the market regulator Sebi to launch its initial public offering (IPO).
- A CNBC TV-18 report cited sources and stated that Adani Wilmar has received SEBI nod for the public offering.
- Earlier in August this year, the IPO was put on hold by Sebi in abeyance due to an investigation related to Adani Group's flagship company, Adani Enterprises. Adani Wilmar is a 50:50 joint venture between Adani Group and Wilmar Group. Read more
Published on: 2:30 pm
- Suumaya Industries Ltd has informed that the Board of Directors today has considered and approved appointment of Dhwani Dattani as a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Key Managerial Personnel (KMP) of the Company with effect from October 18, 2021 in place of Sneha Shah who has resigned from her post of a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Key Managerial Personnel (KMP) of the Company with effect from October 13, 2021.
- Dhwani Dattani is a Chartered Accountant and semi qualified CFA from Mumbai. She has over four years of experience of working with reputed organisations viz. Deloitte India, BDO India, Acquisory Consulting, Reliance Communications and was also instrumental in founding a financial consultancy firm, Green Capital. Currently she is working as Head- Credit and Finance of Suumaya group. Read more
Published on: 2:30 pm
- Indices are firm as Metal and PSU Bank continue to outperform.
- BSE Sensex is currently 61,875.08 up 569.13 points or 0.93%.
- Nifty50 is currently 18,507.30 up 168.75 points or 0.92%. Nifty Bank is 39,756.20 up 1.06%. Mid-cap Index is up 1.68%. Read more
Published on: 2:27 pm
- Exelixis, Inc. and Aurigene Discovery Technologies Limited (wholly owned subsidiary of Dr Reddys Laboratories Limited) announced that Exelixis has exercised its exclusive option under the companies' July 2018 agreement to in-license XL114 (formerly AUR104), a novel anticancer compound that inhibits the CARD11-BCL 10-MAL T1 (CBM) signaling pathway, which promotes lymphocyte survival and proliferation.
- Dr Reddys Laboratories Ltd stock is currently trading at Rs4,888.65 down by Rs71.05 or 1.43% from its previous closing of Rs4,959.70 on the BSE. Read more
Published on: 2:05 pm
- South West Pinnacle Exploration Limited has got a Letter of Acceptance (LoA) for 10,000-meter core drilling in Kudada Deep Block, East Singhbhum District, Jharkhand from the Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration and Research. The aggregate value of contracts is Rs3.95cr (approx) including GST which shall be completed during the FY 2022-23. Read more
Published on: 2:03 pm
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited (KMBL) has announced that it is partnering India SME Forum, a not for profit organisation for small and medium enterprises, on its India Xports 2021 initiative supported by the Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises, Government of India and the National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC).
- The initiative aims at supporting Indian MSMEs with a range of exports and trade financing solutions and creating a sustainable exports ecosystem. KMBL is offering a comprehensive array of business banking solutions to all exporters registered under the India Xports initiative. Read more
Published on: 1:55 pm
- Leading telecom operator, Vodafone Idea Limited (VIL) and Smart World & Communication business of leading Engineering & Construction conglomerate Larsen & Toubro have partnered, for a pilot project to test 5G-based Smart City solutions, as part of its ongoing 5G trials on Govt. allocated 5G spectrum.
- The companies will collaborate to test and validate 5G use cases built on IoT, Video AI technologies leveraging L&T’s Smart City platform – Fusion, addressing the challenges of urbanisation, safety & security and offering smart solutions to the citizens, in a pilot to be conducted in Pune. Read more
Published on: 1:51 pm
- Hindustan Zinc, one of the world’s largest producer of integrated Zinc, Lead and Silver, won the ‘Industry Leadership Award - Base, Precious and Speciality Metals’ at the prestigious S&P Global Metal Awards held at a sprawling hybrid event held in London on October 14, 2021. S&P Global Platts’ ninth edition of the Global Metal Awards, recognized and honoured the best-of-the-best in the metals and mining industry across 16 categories spanning individual and corporate accomplishments. Hindustan Zinc swooped the ‘Industry Leadership Award’ from a pool of 113 finalists across 21 countries around the globe.
- On winning the award, Mr. Arun Misra, CEO, Hindustan Zinc said, “Hindustan Zinc is delighted to win at the esteemed S&P Global Metal Awards. Read more
Published on: 1:50 pm
- Indian metal companies shrugged off worries about uncertainties arising due to energy crises on a global front, instead traded to new historic highs ahead of major Q2 earnings. The Nifty Metal index crosses the 6,300 mark for the first time as corporate results season fuels buying sentiments along with an upbeat stance on broader domestic markets. Except for Adani Enterprises, all other stocks listed on Nifty Metal traded on a bullish note.
- At around 1.50 pm, Nifty Metal traded at 6,259.45 higher by 240.25 points or 3.99%. The index has touched a new 52-week high of 6,300.45 earlier today.
- Four heavyweights hit a new 52-week high today. These were - Hindustan Zinc (Rs408.60 per piece), Vedanta (Rs378.30 per piece), NALCO (Rs127.95 per piece) and Hindalco (Rs551.85 per piece). Read more
Published on: 1:47 pm
- The prices of petrol and diesel were kept unchanged on Monday after the fourth consecutive rise on the previous day. Fuel prices have been hiked amid international crude oil prices reaching their highest level in years.
- Today, petrol in Delhi costs Rs105.84 per litre, while in Mumbai it amounts to Rs111.77 per litre. In Kolkata and Chennai, petrol is priced at Rs106.43 per litre and Rs103.01 per litre.
- Meanwhile, a litre of diesel is available at Rs94.57 in New Delhi, at Rs102.52 in Mumbai, at Rs97.68 in Kolkata and Rs98.92 in Chennai. Read More
Published on: 1:30 pm
- BSE Sensex is currently 61,788.73 up 482.78 points or 0.79%.
- Nifty50 is currently 18,490.50 up 151.95 points or 0.83%. Nifty Bank is 39,703.25 up 0.92%. Mid-cap Index is up 1.45%.
- Hindalco, JSW Steel, Infosys, Tata Steel, and Tata Motors are the top gainers. HCL Tech, M&M, Bajaj Auto, DR Reddy, and Eicher Motors are the top losers.
- Nifty Metal stocks surge 3.8% to drive Monday’s trade while PSU Bank stocks rise nearly2.8%. Nifty IT and Banking stocks are also bullish. Nifty Pharma and Media stocks are under pressure.
- Out of 50 stocks traded on the BSE, 33 advanced and 17 declined. Read more
Published on: 1:21 pm
- Embassy Office Parks REIT has announced that it has been awarded a 4-star (out of 5 stars) rating in the 2021 Real Estate Assessment by GRESB, the leading global ESG benchmark for real estate and infrastructure investments.
- In its first year of participation, Embassy REIT achieved a “Green Star” status and an overall score of 80% for its Standing Investments, placing it 7 percentage points above the average. Embassy REIT stood out in particular on the ‘Governance’ pillar with a score of 19/20, surpassing the peer average, reflecting the best-in-class framework and strong corporate governance standards adopted and followed by the REIT. Read more
Published on: 1:05 pm
- The Nifty Auto index pared early gains but remained higher to go with the bull markets on Monday. Tata Motors was in the top gear again after correcting last week. Maruti also outperformed, while Exide India. Amara Raja Batteries, Mahindra & Mahindra, and Bajaj Auto dragged the sector.
- The quarterly earnings remain the focus and investors are hopeful of improved sales during the festive season with fewer Covid-19 curbs.
- Domestic equity markets started today's trading session at fresh all-time highs amid mixed global cues. S&P BSE Sensex breached the 61,800 mark while the NSE Nifty 50 was hovering around 18,500. Bombay Stock Exchange Website was working slow, impairing investor’s morning trade. Read more
Published on: 12:40 pm
- SRF Limited Board of Directors on Friday allotted 23,69,80,820 equity shares of Rs10/- each as fully-paid up Bonus Equity Shares, in the proportion of Four Equity Share of Rs10 each for every one existing Equity Shares of Rs10/- each, to the eligible Members whose names appeared in the register of Members/list of beneficial owners as on October 14, 2021, i.e. record date fixed for this purpose.
- Consequently, the paid-up Equity Share Capital of the Company stands increased from Rs59.25cr divided into 5,92,45,205 Equity Shares of Rs10/- each to ~Rs296cr divided into 29,62,26,025 Equity Shares of Rs10/- each. Read More
Published on: 12:33 pm
- Sunteck Realty Ltd, India’s leading luxury real estate developer, will enter the highly lucrative second home space with the acquisition of approximately 110 acres on the Pen-Khopoli Road under the asset light JDA strategy.
- The project has a prominent river frontage. This land will be used for plotted and luxurious bungalows development. It has direct access to Pen-Khopoli main road and is located close to Pen city.
- Sunteck Realty Ltd has been one of the largest acquirer of projects over the last 18 months, strengthening its presence in the MMR market as well as its credentials as one of the fastest growing real estate companies in India. Read more
Published on: 12:30 pm
- Benchmark market indices continue to soar to new highs; Metal and PSU Bank stocks lift performance.
- BSE Sensex is currently 61,861.86 up 555.91 points or 0.91%.
- Nifty50 is currently 18,514.05 up 175.50 points or 0.96%. Nifty Bank is 39,816.10 up 1.21%. Mid-cap Index is up 1.94%.
- Hindalco, Tata Motors, JSW Steel, Infosys, and Tech Mahindra are the top gainers. HCL Tech, M&M, Bajaj Auto, Asian Paints, and DR Reddy are the top losers.
- Nifty Metal stocks surge 4.1% to drive Monday’s trade while PSU Bank stocks rise nearly 3%. Nifty IT and Banking stocks also are over 1% higher. Nifty Pharma stocks remain under pressure.
- Out of 50 stocks traded on the BSE, 36 advanced and 14 declined. Read more
Published on: 12:15 pm
- Antony Waste Handling Cell Ltd has informed that the Income Tax Department conducted a search under the powers conferred to them by the provisions of the Section 132 of the Income Tax Act, 1961 at the premises of the Company.
- Also, IT conducts search the three of the subsidiary companies namely AG Enviro Infra Projects Private Limited, KL EnviTech Private Limited and Antony Infrastructure and Waste Management Services Private Limited. The search proceedings were concluded on October 15, 2021. Read more
Published on: 12:13 pm
- Ahead of the festive season, the state-owned Bank of India (BOI) has slashed its home loan interest rates by 35 basis points. While vehicle loan interest rates have been trimmed by 50 basis points.
- The new interest rates have come into effect from Monday onward and will be available till December 31, 2021.
- Now, BOI's minimum interest rate on home loans stands at 6.5% from the previous 6.85%. Meanwhile, the lender offers a 6.85% interest rate on vehicle loans from earlier 7.35%. Read More
Published on: 12:10 pm
- The Nifty IT stocks advanced with the bull markets on Monday. The Index gained over 1% on Monday to continue the upbeat sentiments of the last week. Infosys led the gains while Tech Mahindra, Mphasis, L&T Technology Services Limited, and also were bullish. MindTree and Wipro were also in the fast lane. Larsen & Tubo Infotech and HCL Tech were under pressure.
- The investors focus has been quarterly earnings with companies like TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Mindtree and HCL Tech already announcing robust Q2 earnings. Read More
Published on: 12:05 pm
- SEAMEC Ltd has informed to the exchanges on Monday that a meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company is scheduled to be held on Tuesday, November 02, 2021.
- The meeting of the Board to discuss exploring and evaluating proposal of merger / demerger / reverse merger / amalgamation / restructuring arrangement to synergize resources between the Company and HAL Offshore Limited (HAL). HAL is the unlisted and Holding Company of SEAMEC Limited. Read More
Published on: 12:00 pm
- Fortis Healthcare stock was under pressure on Monday's trading session after one of the major investor Rakesh Jhunjhunwala reduced its shareholding in the company during September 2021 (Q2FY22) quarter.
- At around 11.54 am, Fortis Healthcare is trading at Rs267.75 per piece lower by 2.4% on Sensex.
- The stock has touched an intraday high and low of Rs275.90 per piece and Rs265.40 per piece respectively.
- As per the latest shareholding filing as of September 2021, Jhunjhunwala's holding has been trimmed to 4.23% or 3,19,50,000 shares in the company. Read more
Published on: 11:51 am
- Trident has commissioned 7.6 MW Solar Power Plant at Budhni, Madhya Pradesh for captive use. Moving towards a greener planet, the Group aims to use renewable and clean energy for reducing carbon emission.
- In the regulatory filing, this Solar Power Project of 7.6 MW Solar Power is expected to produce 33500 units per day to be consumed in manufacturing facilities located at Budhni, Madhya Pradesh resulting in considerable savings for the Company.
- The stock is currently trading at Rs40.60 up by Rs1.9 or 4.91% from its previous closing of Rs38.70 on the BSE. Read more
Published on: 11:47 am
- Tejas Networks stock has hit the upper circuit limit in the early Monday trade before correcting, however, maintaining its bullish stance. Investors were upbeat in the stock after the government launched the Production Linked Incentive (PLI) Scheme for Telecom and Networking Products. The Centre approved the investment proposal of 31 companies including Tejas for the PLI scheme.
- At around 11.44 am, Tejas was trading at Rs536.95 per piece higher by Rs21.15 or 4.10% on Sensex. The stock has touched an upper price of Rs541.55 per piece gaining by 5% so far today. Read more
Published on: 11:46 am
- Artson Engineering Ltd board and directors have considered and approved the appointment of Siva Rama Krishna Kambhampati, as the Chief Financial Officer and Key Managerial Personnel of the Company, who would be joining during January 2022.
- Siva Rama Krishna Kambhampati is Chartered Accountant and a Cost accountant with over 12 years of experience in Financial Planning & Analysis, Accounting, Pricing, Costing, Project costing and MIS. Read More
Published on: 11:39 am
- Companies right from technology, cement to beverages and telecom service sector are set to announce their September 2021 (Q2FY22) results later on Monday. These companies stock will also be in focus on the exchanges.
- Major companies that will announce their Q2 today are - UltraTech Cement, Larsen & Toubro Infotech, Tata Coffee and Route Mobile.
- In Q2FY22, Ultratech Cement's performance will be majorly swayed on the back of subdued demand, higher input and freight costs due to soaring fuel prices. The company's top-line front is expected to witness double-digit rise in the quarter. A single-digit rise to be seen in volumes amid seasonal headwinds and back-ended monsoon. Read More
Published on: 11:35 am
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd. has announced the launch of Carmustine for Injection, USP, a therapeutic equivalent generic version of BiCNU (carmustine for injection) approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (USFDA).
- In the regulatory filing, the BiCNU brand and generic market had U.S. sales of approximately $19.4 million MAT for the most recent twelve months ending in August 2021, according to IQVIA Health. Read more
Published on: 11:34 am
- Ashoka Buildcon Limited informed the exchanges on Friday that in furtherance to the Shareholders Agreement dated August 12, 2012, and the Share Subscription Agreement dated August 11, 2012 (SHA) between Company, Ashoka Concessions Limited (ACL), and the Investors, the Company has entered into an agreement on October 15, 2021, with ACL and Investors to elaborate on the terms of understanding in relation to the exit options for the Investors through proceeds from the sale of ACL assets ("ACL Asset Sale Process") and/or through restructuring of investment by swapping into identified asset/SPV of ACL.
- The investors, in case of their exit from ACL, shall be entitled to receive an aggregate consideration which shall not be less than Rs1100cr along with an agreed interest component (calculated on and from January 01, 2021) subject to a cap of Rs1200cr applicable till December 31, 2021 or such later date as may be mutually agreed with the Investors and thereafter further interest if any subject to receipt of interest out of ACL Asset Sale Process. Read More
Published on: 11:30 am
- Indices continue to scale new heights; Sensex jumps over 500 points, Nifty over 18,500.
- BSE Sensex is currently 61,813.35 up 507.4 points or 0.83%.
- Nifty50 is currently 18,507.75 up 169.20 points or 0.92%. Nifty Bank is 39,752.05 up 1.05%. Mid-cap Index is up 2.15%.
- Hindalco, Tata Motors, JSW Steel, Titan, and Infosys are the top gainers. HCL Tech, Asian Paints, DR Reddy, Bajaj Auto, and Cipla are the top losers.
- Nifty Metal stocks surge nearly 3.7% to drive Monday’s trade while PSU Bank stocks rise 2.6%. Nifty Auto, IT, and Banking stocks also are over 1% higher. Nifty Pharma stocks remain under pressure. Read More