|27-Apr-2016||O N G C||219.5||Buy||1 week||232|
|26-Apr-2016||Tata Elxsi||2000||Buy||1 week||2090|
|26-Apr-2016||Reliance Capital||407||Buy||1 week||429|
The outlook suddenly turned weak following the status quo at BoJ.
The outlook is a weak start. Parag Milk Foods will announce its IPO plans today.
The outlook is a flat start. Global developments and F&O expiry on Thursday will keep the market volatile. On the macro front, eight infra industries data will be announced.
Net Profit of the company plunged 24.7% to Rs.575.6 crore in Q4 as compared to Rs.764.2 crore in Q3.
Net profit of the company rose 2.8% to Rs 1290.30 crore in the quarter ended March 2016 as against Rs 1255.30 crore during the previous quarter ended March 2015.
The company has posted a net profit of Rs.1675.4 crore for the quarter ended March 31, 2016 whereas the same was at Rs.1,564.7 crore for the quarter ended March 31, 2015.
- Petrol price hiked by Rs. 1.06 per litre, diesel by Rs. 2.94 per litre
- India can save $50 bn if logistics costs are brought down to 9% of GDP
- Govt is closely monitoring drought situation in the Country
- Real Estate Act comes into force tomorrow after 8 year long efforts
- Piyush Goyal launches UJALA Scheme in MP
- Federal Bank Q4 net profit at Rs. 102.60 mn
- Financial business main agenda for next week of Budget session of Parliament
- Tube Investments of India: Q4 profit margins likely to gain
- Shoppers Stop profit margin likely to plunge in Q4
- HDFC: Q4 net profit likely to fall
|Company||CMP (Rs.)||Chg (%)||Supp 1||Supp 2||Pivot||Res 1||Res 2|
|Kotak Mah. Bank||717.15||2.24||702.87||690.73||710.63||722.77||730.53|
|Tata Power Co.||70.50||1.81||69.52||68.08||70.28||71.72||72.48|