|31-Jul-2015||Bharat Forge||1127||Buy||4 Days||1170|
|31-Jul-2015||Tata Motors||382||Buy||1 week||402|
|30-Jul-2015||Hexaware Tech.||279||Buy||4 Days||297|
|29-Jul-2015||Larsen & Toubro||1785||Buy||4 Days||1840|
The outlook is a positive start. The indices will resume its upward trend till the usual choppiness related to F&O expiry sets in.
After ending lower again on Tuesday, the outlook is a flat start. The Nifty will look at remaining above 8300 levels on the eve of F&O expiry.
Another weak start is in store for the indices. The Nifty, which scaled over 700 points from the lows of June (7936) to 8650 in mid July, in a mere 27 trading sessions is now struggling.
Unseasonal rainfall during Q4 FY15 damaged standing rabi-crop, adversely affecting rabi yields. The main rabi crops such as wheat, oilseeds, pulses and many vegetables and fruits have been worst affected. As a sowing acreages reduced agrochemical demand plummeted during the month of March. We forecast ~4-6% volume growth.
Manappuram Finances (MFL) business growth has been reviving since the start of FY15.
Last year, the company entered into bio-product segment by launching Mycoraja, a mycorrhiza-based nutrient activating bio-fertilizer.
- March to May: India receives $185mn FDI in insurance
- Steel Strips Q1 net profit up 97% at Rs. 12.2 crore
- Ashok Leyland total sales surges by 40%
- Exide Inds Q1 net profit dips 16% to Rs.155.20 crore
- M&M July total sales at 31,087 units Vs 33,047 units y-o-y
- Toyota Kirloskar sales down 1% in July
- Crop Insurance Maharashtra govt fails to pay premium amount on time
- Jet Fuel Prices cut by 9.5% in Delhi
- Magma Fincorp Q1 cons net profit at Rs. 45.2 Crore
- AIA Engg Q1 net profit up 8% at Rs. 102.8 crore
|Company||CMP (Rs.)||Chg (%)||Supp 1||Supp 2||Pivot||Res 1||Res 2|
|Bank of Baroda||177.50||5.28||148.37||142.63||159.18||164.92||175.73|
|St Bk of India||270.05||5.16||251.63||249.67||255.57||257.53||261.47|