|24-May-2016||Union Bank (I)||106.85||Buy||1 week||111|
|24-May-2016||SKS Microfinance||609||Buy||1 week||629|
|24-May-2016||Unichem Labs.||269.5||Buy||1 week||283|
The indices are set to open on a weak note. They may remain in a range for the day. Skymet Weather will have a briefing and provide update on "Monsoon 2016-impact on agriculture & industry.
The outlook is a weak start. Asian markets are trading on a mixed note. US stock indices recovered from intraday lows to end modestly lower on Thursday amid mounting fears of a rate hike by the Federal Reserve in its June policy meeting.
The outlook is a flat start with a weak bias initially. JSW Steel, PTC India and PNB are among the companies which will announce their numbers today. Global cues are weak. US stock indices ended lower on Tuesday, with the technology shares leading the fall, after Federal Reserve officials indicated that interest rates could be raised as early as June.
The company has approved the alteration of articles of association of the Company to empower the Company to buyback its shares, subject to approval of the shareholders of the Company by way of a special resolution through Postal Ballot.
Total Income is Rs.26380.70 million for the quarter ended March 31, 2016 where as the same was at Rs.23390.70 million for the quarter ended March 31, 2015.
The company has approved issuance of privately placed 3,000 Rated, Listed, Unsecured, 8.40% Coupon Redeemable, Non-Convertible Debentures (NCDs) of face value Rs. 10,00,000/- each, at par, aggregating up to Rs. 300 crores.
- Currency Movements : How will the course be for 2016?
- US forecasts cut but near-term emerging market growth pressure eases: Fitch
- Top 18 stocks in focus today: Larsen & Toubro, ONGC, NALCO
- Cabinet gives ex-post facto approval to the proposal of Yes Bank for increasing FII limit to 74%
- Cabinet gives approval for financial restructuring of Hindustan Fertilizers
- Bengaluru, Mumbai and Delhi-NCR account for over 67% of total REIT-eligible stock
- Laurus Labs plans Rs. 750-1,000 crore IPO
- RIL, BP to seek withdrawal from India gas arbitration
- India among 5th largest producer of e-waste in world: ASSOCHAM-KPMG study
- Tata Steel says UK business sale process on
|Company||CMP (Rs.)||Chg (%)||Supp 1||Supp 2||Pivot||Res 1||Res 2|
|B H E L||122.55||4.12||116.50||114.50||117.65||119.65||120.80|