|31-Aug-2015||B P C L||875||Buy||1 week||920|
|28-Aug-2015||Bajaj Corp||505||Buy||1 week||555|
The outlook is a crack at start. Global cues are subdued as August turned out to be one of the worst months in many years for most markets. The Indian currency is also set to weaken further today.
A subdued start is in the offing as global cues have given way. US markets were flat. Asian is down in the red.
The outlook is a positive start. Global indices are well in the green with Wall Street boosted by US economic data. Investors hope that will minimise some of the worries of a China-led global slowdown. Nifty futures rollover stood at three-month average range of 67%.
Unseasonal rainfall during Q4 FY15 damaged standing rabi-crop, adversely affecting rabi yields. The main rabi crops such as wheat, oilseeds, pulses and many vegetables and fruits have been worst affected. As a sowing acreages reduced agrochemical demand plummeted during the month of March. We forecast ~4-6% volume growth.
Manappuram Finances (MFL) business growth has been reviving since the start of FY15.
Last year, the company entered into bio-product segment by launching Mycoraja, a mycorrhiza-based nutrient activating bio-fertilizer.
- DLF climbs 4% on shareholder's nod for fund raising
- Wild wild market! Suddenly, sentiment turns weak in IPO market
- Nifty ends below 7,750 level
- ASSOCHAM urges central trade unions to call of the strike
- Cabinet approves proposal to reimburse losses incurred by NAFED, PEC
- Nifty breaches 7,700 level
- Sugar stocks rally after UP Govt approves financial aid for sugar mills
- JLR launches Discovery Sport with price tag of Rs. 46.1 lakh
- Free Family Medical Insurance for all OLA drivers
- SAIL plans to invest Rs. 7,500 crore
|Company||CMP (Rs.)||Chg (%)||Supp 1||Supp 2||Pivot||Res 1||Res 2|