|24-Nov-2015||Hind. Unilever||804||Buy||4 Days||830|
|24-Nov-2015||Marksans Pharma||102||Buy||1 week||111|
|23-Nov-2015||Bajaj Finserv||1950||Buy||1 week||2050|
|20-Nov-2015||H P C L||798||Buy||4 Days||825|
The F&O expiry will also be in play on Thursday and market players may look at making adjustments in their positions.
The outlook is a flat start. Indices could face resistance as they move to higher levels.
The reasons of course are upbeat global cues following the minutes of FOMC.
API and export formulations witnessed a sizable decline due to lack of revenue contribution from Venezuela contract.
The weekly chart offers an escape from chaos of last four months. Analyzing the chart from a broader perspective, Bharat Forge is carving out a 1-year Bullish Bat pattern that began from October 2014.
Operating profit of Rs. 339cr was much higher than our estimate due to a jump in contribution from alumina division and lower coal prices.
- IDFC Bank, BASF India, 21 other scrips hit 52-week low
- Globus Spirits, Mangalam Drugs, 55 others hit 52-week high
- USFDA gives Dr Reddy's Laboratories more time to respond to warning letter
- Reliance Digital wins electronics war over Tata Croma
- Downward Spiral! Rupee depreciates by 22 paise to end at 66.56/$
- Tata Motors zooms 5.5%; hits a 4-month high
- RBI allows FPIs to acquire NCDs
- ABG Shipyard hits rock bottom after government's announcement of tax breaks
- Julius Baer launches fifth Wealth Report: Asia
- Will increased pulse imports allay skyrocketing prices?
|Company||CMP (Rs.)||Chg (%)||Supp 1||Supp 2||Pivot||Res 1||Res 2|