|07-Oct-2015||C P C L||243||Buy||4 Days||258|
|06-Oct-2015||Bank of India||139||Buy||4 Days||149|
The happiness on the street may continue at start with the market set to open on a flat to positive note. Investors are getting a bit jittery after the recent swift run-up.
The outlook is another positive start. Profit booking could set in later in the day. Services And Composite PMI for September by Nikkei will be tracked today. From the Niftys point of view, a close above 8100 seen on Monday opens up a higher probability of Nifty covering the gap between 8080-8220 levels in the next few trading session.
A smart start is in store. Technically, Nifty managed to close above the previous quarters low of 7940, which indicates that positive momentum may prolong in the coming days.
Unseasonal rainfall during Q4 FY15 damaged standing rabi-crop, adversely affecting rabi yields. The main rabi crops such as wheat, oilseeds, pulses and many vegetables and fruits have been worst affected. As a sowing acreages reduced agrochemical demand plummeted during the month of March. We forecast ~4-6% volume growth.
Manappuram Finances (MFL) business growth has been reviving since the start of FY15.
Last year, the company entered into bio-product segment by launching Mycoraja, a mycorrhiza-based nutrient activating bio-fertilizer.
- India to invest up to Rs. 2 lakh cr in Chabahar port: Gadkari
- Daily Market Strategy - On the wings of a dove! Fine Friday start in store
- Asian Liquidity Stress Index rises to 26.6% in September: Moody's
- Piyush Goyal to chair meet on power discom's loan recast: Report
- Govt calls high-level meet on ethanol on 19th Oct: Report
- JLR to invest US$2bn in Slovak plant: Slovak Minister
- Top economy news of the day- October 09, 2015
- Top Corporate news of the day - October 09, 2015
- Aditya Birla to foray into online fashion retail: Report
- BK Modi plans to sell Saket City Hospitals: Report
|Company||CMP (Rs.)||Chg (%)||Supp 1||Supp 2||Pivot||Res 1||Res 2|