|08-Feb-2016||Bank of Baroda||132||Buy||1 week||143|
|08-Feb-2016||Exide Inds.||127||Buy||1 week||134|
|08-Feb-2016||Rel. Indl. Infra||381||Buy||1 week||402|
The indices are set to open on a flat note. Investors may choose to take risks at lower levels given the speed at which stocks come tumbling down intra-day.
The outlook is a positive start. The indices will see some green for a while at least given the upbeat global cues. Most Asian markets are also trading higher except for Nikkei which is down half a percent.
The late sell-off on Tuesday is set to keep the selling pressure on at start.
Shortfall in revenue, against our estimate, primarily stems from lower realisation drop of 2.7% qoq as against our estimate of an unchanged figure.
Extent of NIM improvement was another positive surprise; outlook is stable.
Kalinganagar plant is expected to be commissioned in end-FY16, the plant would start contributing from FY17.
- SRF Q3 cons net profit at Rs. 100.6 crore
- Bombay Dyeing posts Q3 net loss at Rs.78.1 crore
- Loofre invests US$1mn to strengthen its operations in India
- Japan Automatic Machine may soon start a JV in India
- Metal stocks pare early gains despite MIP on steel; end mixed
- Massive Monday sell-off! Nifty shuts below 7400 mark
- Dr Reddys ends lower despite US arm receiving FDA nod for Sernivo spray
- Cognizant Q4 revenue at $3.23 bn Vs $3.18 Bn (QoQ)
- Ipca Lab spurts despite Q3 net profit falls
- Down & Out! Inox Wind, Ratnamani Metals, among 30 scrips that hit 52-week low
|Company||CMP (Rs.)||Chg (%)||Supp 1||Supp 2||Pivot||Res 1||Res 2|
|Bank of Baroda||130.65||2.91||120.68||117.97||124.37||127.08||130.77|
|St Bk of India||172.15||2.35||160.83||157.97||165.07||167.93||172.17|