|01-Jul-2015||Apollo Hospitals||1345||Buy||1 week||1390|
|30-Jun-2015||Bata India||1055||Buy||3 Days||1093|
The outlook is a subdued start. Market will react to the macro numbers which came in late last evening. Showing some improvement, the fiscal deficit in the first two months of current fiscal stood at Rs. 2.08 lakh crore or 37.5% of Budget Estimates (BE) for FY16 compared with 45.3% in the previous fiscal.
The outlook is a weak start again. Investors will hope there is a Tuesday turnaround in our market at least. The Indian market did well on Monday to recover from initial jitters though it closed in the red.
The outlook is a gap down opening. Global cues are all negative with fears regarding the Greece issue. Last week, combined mcap of top-nine Sensex companies was up by Rs 49,899.8 crore with Coal India clocking the maximum gains.
Unseasonal rainfall during Q4 FY15 damaged standing rabi-crop, adversely affecting rabi yields. The main rabi crops such as wheat, oilseeds, pulses and many vegetables and fruits have been worst affected. As a sowing acreages reduced agrochemical demand plummeted during the month of March. We forecast ~4-6% volume growth.
Manappuram Finances (MFL) business growth has been reviving since the start of FY15.
Last year, the company entered into bio-product segment by launching Mycoraja, a mycorrhiza-based nutrient activating bio-fertilizer.
- Many challenges if resolution needed on Greek Banks: Fitch
- Circuit filters changed for scrips on BSE
- RBI to allow Account Aggregator NBFCs; to set up Financial Inclusion Advisory Committee
- Lupin acquires 100% equity stake in ZAO Biocom in Russia
- GSFC plans to invest Rs. 10,000 crore
- Venkaiah Naidu meets U.S. industry executives, urges them to invest in India
- Dalmia Cement ventures into Maharashtra
- Rupee ends at 63.51/$ against US dollar
- Vakrangee slumps 10% after FIIs raises stake
- Private Equity cos invest over $4 billion across 128 deals during June quarter
|Company||CMP (Rs.)||Chg (%)||Supp 1||Supp 2||Pivot||Res 1||Res 2|
|M & M||1,313.45||1.98||1,268.03||1,256.07||1,285.02||1,296.98||1,313.97|
|Kotak Mah. Bank||1,435.35||1.92||1,361.07||1,342.53||1,395.53||1,414.07||1,448.53|