Baroda Mutual Fund
Baroda Pioneer Mutual Fund
Baroda Pioneer Asset Management Company Limited was formed as a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of Baroda in 1995 with the key focus of managing the assets of Baroda Pioneer Mutual Fund.
Bank of Baroda entered into an agreement on 5 October, 2007 with Pioneer Investments (Pioneer Global Asset Management SpA), a global asset manager with 80 years of experience and assets under management of just under € 187.86 billion (as on September 30, 2008).Consequent to the agreement and necessary regulatory approvals, Pioneer Investments has acquired a stake of 51% in Baroda Pioneer Asset Management Company. The Fund and the AMC are being renamed as Baroda Pioneer Mutual Fund and Baroda Pioneer Asset Management Company Limited.
The Fund currently manages five equity funds, one balanced fund, three debt funds and one liquid fund.
Sponsor: Pioneer Global Asset Management S.p.A. and Bank of Baroda
Trustee: Board of Trustees
Investment Manager: Baroda Pioneer Asset Management Company LimitedStatutory Details: Baroda Pioneer Mutual Fund (Formerly known as BOB Mutual Fund), being a Trust registered under the Indian Trusts Act and registered with SEBI under the SEBI (MF) Regulations, vide registration number MF/018/94/2. The Fund received endorsement for the change of its name from BOB Mutual Fund to Baroda Pioneer Mutual Fund vide SEBI letter no. IMD/RB/134922/08, dated August 12, 2008.
Top 5 Baroda Mutual Fund Funds
|Scheme Name||NAV(Rs.)||1m %||3m %||6m %||1y %||3y %|
|Baroda Ultra Short Duration Fund - Regular (G)||1,217.31||0.24||0||0||3.76||0|
|Baroda Overnight Fund - Regular (G)||1,096.35||0.26||0||0||3.08||0|
|Baroda Liquid Fund - Reg (G)||3,514.96||0.26||0||0||3.25||0|
|Baroda Liquid Fund - Plan A (G)||2,388.70||0.26||0||0||3.25||0|
|Baroda Money Market Fund - Regular (G)||1,100.27||0.26||0||0||2.86||0|
Baroda Mutual Fund - AUM Trend(Change)
Change in trend of Baroda Mutual Fund year on year
Contact Information of Baroda Mutual Fund
Details of Registered office and service center of Baroda Mutual Fund
501 TITANIUM, 5TH FLOOR,
WESTERN EXPRESS HIGHWAY,
GOREGAON (E), MUMBAI - 400063.
Off C.G Road,Ahmedabad-380006
|Phone : +91 22 6848 1000||Phone : 079-26400527/528|
|Email : firstname.lastname@example.org||Email : email@example.com|
|Website : www.barodamf.com||Website : www.barodapioneer.in|
All Baroda Mutual Fund Schemes
List of all Mutual fund scheme by Baroda Mutual Fund Schemes
- Baroda Banking & PSU Bond Fund (G)
- Baroda Banking & PSU Bond Fund (IDCW-M)
- Baroda Banking & PSU Bond Fund (IDCW-Q)
- Baroda Banking&Fin Serv Fund - Plan A (G)
- Baroda Banking&Fin Serv Fund - Plan A (IDCW)
- Baroda Business Cycle Fund (G)
- Baroda Business Cycle Fund (IDCW)
- Baroda Conservative HF-Plan A (G)
- Baroda Conservative HF-Plan A (IDCW-M)
- Baroda Conservative HF-Plan A (IDCW-Q)
- Baroda Credit Risk Fund-Plan A-SP1 (G)
- Baroda Credit Risk Fund-Plan A-SP1 (IDCW-M)
- Baroda Credit Risk Fund-Plan A-SP1 (IDCW-Q)
- Baroda Credit Risk Fund-PlanA (G)
- Baroda Credit Risk Fund-PlanA (IDCW-M)
- Baroda Credit Risk Fund-PlanA (IDCW-Q)
- Baroda Dynamic Bond Fund - Plan A (G)
- Baroda Dynamic Bond Fund - Plan A (IDCW)
- Baroda Dynamic Equity Fund - Regular (G)
- Baroda Dynamic Equity Fund - Regular (IDCW)
Growth will come back and people will take time to adjust, which is why we will spend the next 1-1.5 years in a consolidation phase....