Axis Mutual Fund
Axis Mutual Fund
Axis Bank was the first of the new private banks to have begun operations in 1994, after the Government of India allowed new private banks to be established. The Bank was promoted jointly by the Administrator of the specified undertaking of the Unit Trust of India (UTI - I), Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) and General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) and other four PSU insurance companies, i.e. National Insurance Company Ltd., The New India Assurance Company Ltd., The Oriental Insurance Company Ltd. and United India Insurance Company Ltd.
The Bank today is capitalized to the extent of Rs. 405.17 crores with the public holding (other than promoters and GDRs) at 53.09%.
The Bank's Registered Office is at Ahmedabad and its Central Office is located at Mumbai. The Bank has a very wide network of more than 1000 branches and Extension Counters (as on 31st March 2010). The Bank has a network of over 4055 ATMs (as on 31st March 2010) providing 24 hrs a day banking convenience to its customers. This is one of the largest ATM networks in the country.
The Bank has strengths in both retail and corporate banking and is committed to adopting the best industry practices internationally in order to achieve excellence.
Sponsor: Axis Bank Limited
Trustee: Axis Mutual Fund Trustee Limited
Investment Manager: Axis Asset Management Company Ltd. Statutory Details: Axis Mutual Fund, a trust set up under the provisions of the Indian Trusts Act, 1882.
Summary of Axis Mutual Fund Schemes
Top 5 Axis Mutual Fund Funds
|Scheme Name||NAV(Rs.)||1m %||3m %||6m %||1y %||3y %|
|AXIS Greater China Equity Fund Of Fund - Reg (G)||8.63||[3.36]||0||0||0||0|
|AXIS Global Innovation Fund of Fund (G)||10.62||[1.85]||0||0||0||0|
|AXIS Healthcare ETF||91.06||[0.80]||0||0||0||0|
|AXIS Dynamic Bond Fund (G)||23.74||0.04||0||0||4.64||0|
|AXIS Gilt Fund (G)||20.32||0.08||0||0||3.97||0|
Axis Mutual Fund - AUM Trend(Change)
Change in trend of Axis Mutual Fund year on year
Contact Information of Axis Mutual Fund
Details of Registered office and service center of Axis Mutual Fund
Axis House, 1st Floor, Bombay Dyeing
Mill Compound, Pandurang
Budhkar Marg, Worli, Mumbai - 400025.
Ground Floor,Shop No 4,Megha House,
Opp.Kotak Bnk,Mithakali Law
|Phone : 022-43255161||Phone :|
|Email : email@example.com||Email : firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Website : www.axismf.com||Website : www.axismf.com|
All Axis Mutual Fund Schemes
List of all Mutual fund scheme by Axis Mutual Fund Schemes
- AXIS AAA Bond Plus SDL ETF - 2026 Maturity
- AXIS AAA Bond+SDL ETF-2026M Fund of Fund (G)
- AXIS AAA Bond+SDL ETF-2026M Fund of Fund (IDCW)
- AXIS All Seasons Debt Fund of Funds - Reg (G)
- AXIS All Seasons Debt Fund of Funds - Reg (IDCW)
- AXIS All Seasons Debt Fund of Funds - Reg (IDCW-A)
- AXIS All Seasons Debt Fund of Funds - Reg (IDCW-H)
- AXIS All Seasons Debt Fund of Funds - Reg (IDCW-M)
- AXIS All Seasons Debt Fund of Funds - Reg (IDCW-Q)
- AXIS Arbitrage Fund (G)
- AXIS Arbitrage Fund (IDCW)
- AXIS Balanced Advantage Fund (G)
- AXIS Balanced Advantage Fund (IDCW)
- AXIS Banking & PSU Debt Fund (G)
- AXIS Banking & PSU Debt Fund (IDCW-D)
- AXIS Banking & PSU Debt Fund (IDCW-M)
- AXIS Banking & PSU Debt Fund (IDCW-W)
- AXIS Banking ETF
- AXIS Bluechip Fund (G)
- AXIS Bluechip Fund (IDCW)
Growth will come back and people will take time to adjust, which is why we will spend the next 1-1.5 years in a consolidation phase....