Magna Eletrocasting Ltd Share Price

150.00

Open ()
Turnover (lac)
Prev. Close ()
Day's Vol.(shares)
Detailed Quote

Corporate Action

Period From
Period To
Purpose AGM Date Announcement Date Book Closure Start Date Book Closure End Date
Dividend - 13-Feb-2020 - -
The Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on February 13, 2020, inter alia, have considered and approved declaration of interim dividend of Rs.2.50 per share (i.e.25%) of Rs.10 each of fully paid up equity shares of the Company for the financial year 2019-20.
Dividend - 30-May-2019 13-Aug-2019 19-Aug-2019
Magna Electro Castings Ltd has informed BSE that the Board of Directors of the Company at its Meeting held on May 30, 2019, inter alia, have recommended a Final Dividend of Rs. 2.50 Per Share of Rs. 10 each (25%) on the Equity Share Capital of the Company. In addition the Board of Directors have recommended a Special Dividend Rs. 2.50 Per Share of Rs. 10 each (25%) on the Equity Share Capital of the Company. Thus the total dividend payout would be Rs. 5.00 Per Share (50%), subject to the approval of Shareholders at the ensuing Annual General Meeting for the financial year ended March 31, 2019.
Dividend - 30-May-2019 13-Aug-2019 19-Aug-2019
Magna Electro Castings Ltd has informed BSE that the Board of Directors of the Company at its Meeting held on May 30, 2019, inter alia, have recommended a Final Dividend of Rs. 2.50 Per Share of Rs. 10 each (25%) on the Equity Share Capital of the Company. In addition the Board of Directors have recommended a Special Dividend Rs. 2.50 Per Share of Rs. 10 each (25%) on the Equity Share Capital of the Company. Thus the total dividend payout would be Rs. 5.00 Per Share (50%), subject to the approval of Shareholders at the ensuing Annual General Meeting for the financial year ended March 31, 2019.