NUTEK News Today

Nu Tek India Ltd Share Price

NUTEK

NSE

CMP as on 25-Nov-19 3:28
₹ 0

icon 0.05 | 16.67%

Open
₹ 0
Turnover(lac)
₹ 1
Prev. Close
₹ 0.30
Day's Vol (shares)
₹ 351,342
Day's Vol (shares)
₹ 0.25         ₹ 0.35

BSE

CMP as on 25-Nov-19 2:56
₹ 0

icon 0.01 | 3.57%

Open
₹ 0
Turnover(lac)
₹ 0
Prev. Close
₹ 0.28
Day's Vol (shares)
₹ 10,000
Day's Vol (shares)
₹ 0.29         ₹ 0.29

FUTURE


Blog Image

With improved first-mile connectivity infrastructure, coal dispatch increased 5.70% last month to 82.22 MT.

  • 02 June, 2023
  • 3:19 PM
  • less than a minute
Image not found

Paras Defence will hold a 30 % stake in the venture, while CONTROP will hold the remaining 70%.

  • 02 June, 2023
  • 1:52 PM
  • less than a minute
Image not found

Net sales for the quarter rose by 15.1% YoY, reaching Rs.138.10 crore

  • 02 June, 2023
  • 1:49 PM
  • less than a minute
Image not found

The GST collection of 1.57 lakh crore reflects a 12% increase compared to May 2022.

  • 02 June, 2023
  • 1:30 PM
  • less than a minute
Image not found

The company aims to strengthen its position in the premium TV segment with these new offerings.

  • 02 June, 2023
  • 11:19 AM
  • less than a minute
Blog Image

The Prime Minister of Nepal is on a four-day visit to India, which started on Wednesday.

  • 02 June, 2023
  • 11:03 AM
  • less than a minute
Image not found

In May 2022, the business sold 1,61,413 units, according to a statement from Maruti Suzuki India.

  • 02 June, 2023
  • 11:02 AM
  • less than a minute
Blog Image

According to estimates based on data from Vortexa, Russian supplies arrived in India at a record high of 8.6 million tonnes (62.8 million barrels)

  • 02 June, 2023
  • 10:41 AM
  • less than a minute
Image not found

According to Aditya Birla Capital Ltd., the preferential issuance would take place at a cost of Rs 165.1 per equity share and is pending approval from shareholders.

  • 02 June, 2023
  • 10:22 AM
  • less than a minute
Blog Image

Progressive output in April-May 2023 was 117.5 MT.

  • 02 June, 2023
  • 9:40 AM
  • less than a minute