TajGVK Hotels & Resorts Ltd
TAJGVK

100.75

Open ()
Turnover (lac)
Prev. Close ()
Day's Vol.(shares)

101.15

Open ()
Turnover (lac)
Prev. Close ()
Day's Vol.(shares)
Detailed Quote

View

Accumulate
Reco. Price
Rs 93.00

Last updated on 03-Dec-2016

TAJ GVK is a joint venture between The Indian Hotels Company and Hyderabad based GVK Group. It has a total room base of over 1,083 and had occupancy of 66% and ARR of Rs.9,562 in FY16. Its 67% revenue comes from the Hyderabad hotel and remaining 33% from Chandigarh and Chennai.   Com .. More
50 DMA (.)
119.63
100 DMA (.)
126.05
200 DMA (.)
105.26
Weekly Range (.)
98.20
115.00
Monthly Range (.)
92.50
128.00
52 Weeks Range (.)
64.10
158.40
Detailed Chart