Sensex 28334.63 267.07 0.95%
Nifty 8477.35 75.45 0.9%
Trading Members of the Exchange are hereby informed that the under mentioned securities of Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited are admitted to dealings on the Exchange with effect from Friday, March 2, 2012 in the list of "F GROUP".
Indian Railway Finance Corporation Ltd Bonds in the nature of Secured Redeemable Non convertible Debentures of face value Rs. 1000 each.
1. Trading Members may note that as per the guidelines issued by SEBI dated 16th February, 2000; Bonds will only be traded in dematerialized form. Trades effected in this scrip will be in unit market lot (i.e. One Bond).
2. The financial year of Indian Railway Finance Corporation Ltd. ends on the 31st March.
3. The address and contact details of the Company are as below:
Registered & Corporate Office:Indian Railway Finance Corporation Ltd
UG Floor, East Tower, NBCC Place, Pragati Vihar, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Tel: (91 11) 2436 9766/69; Fax: (91 11) 2436/6710
4. Given below is the address and contact details of the Registrar and Share Transfer Agents:
Karvy Computershare Private Limited
Plot no. 17-24, Vithalrao Nagar,Madhapur, Hyderabad 500 081
Tel: (91 40) 4465 5000 Fax: (91 40) 2343 1551
Investor Grievance Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
5. In case Trading Members require any clarification on the subject matter of this notice, they may contact:
I) At Indian Railway Finance Corporation Ltd
Mr.T.Behera (Compliance officer and General Manager (Bonds)
Mr.S K Ajmani (Company Secretary)
Tel: (91 11) 2436 9766/69 ; Fax : (91 11) 2436 6710
India Infoline News Service / 08:59, Sep 15, 2014
Many a times parents overlook other goals as they are too busy focusing on just one goal, that is on their child's education. They are too emotionally involved in achieving this particular goal that they forget planning for their retirement and saving for other emergencies.