- Banking & Financials
IndusInd Bank presents Kala Viraasat A Banyan Tree event
The event brought alive the essence of our tradition in a way that is more appealing to music lovers of all age groups.
Spurred by the encouraging response of Kala Viraasat in the past three years, IndusInd Bank, for the fourth year in a row, organised Kala Viraasat a widely respected performing arts presentation by Banyan Tree. The event brought alive the essence of our tradition in a way that is more appealing to music lovers of all age groups.
In the 4th consecutive year, Kala Viraasat aimed to showcase some of the greatest maestros of India and other countries in a perfect harmony. The first act featured the best of East and West. This ensemble featured one of the most sought after Sitar maestro Ustad Shujaat Khan, legendary Ghatam maestro Vidwan Vikku Vinayakram, internationally acclaimed Violin duo Ganesh and Kumaresh and one of the finest Saxophonist from America, George Brooks all these great masters created magic together with their music. The second act or the finale act was a Spectacular Sufi Qawwali performance by Chishti Brothers & Group. This well-known group from Sambalpur, Muradabad had everybody spellbound with their vibrant singing. The cultural festival took place on October 20, 2012 at Nehru Centre, Worli.
Romesh Sobti, MD & CEO, IndusInd Bank said, “IndusInd Bank is delighted to partner with Banyan Tree and present a widely respected performing arts presentation called Kala Viraasat. Through this endeavour, IndusInd Bank finds a common ground with its customers and engages with them in ways other than just banking. Through the years, our association with Kala Viraasat has grown and the Bank is pleased to once again bring to its customers, a rich amalgamation of myriad forms of music and performances by veteran artists.”
IBA Banking Technology Awards
1st Runners- Up
- Best Risk Management & IT Security
- Best Use of Technology in training & e Learning
- Best Online Bank
- Best use of Business Intelligence
- Best use of Mobility technology in Banking
Sunday Standard Finwiz 2012 - Best Bankers’ Awards
- Best Private Sector Banker (Category- Medium)
Romesh Sobti, MD & CEO, IndusInd Bank Ltd.
Best Indian Banker (Category- Medium)
Romesh Sobti, MD & CEO, IndusInd Bank Ltd
Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology (IDRBT).
- The best bank award among small banks for ‘IT for Operational Effectiveness
- CIO Magazine – Top Green IT Enterprise Award 2012
- Panasonic Green Globe foundation Award 2012 in the “Business Enterprise Services” (UNEP/TERI/KPMG)
- NASSCOM IT User Award 2012 for “Environmental Sustainability” (Frost & Sullivan)
- The CII Environmental Best Practice Award 2012 for the “Most Innovative Project”
- Most Improved Bank Performance of the Year” at Financial Leadership Awards 2012 (Bloomberg UTV)
- Winner of India Best Mid-Sized Bank Award by Business World - PwC Best Banks Survey and Business Today- KPMG, Best Banks Survey.
- ‘Star Brand 2011’ ICMR Star Brands of India Survey
- ‘Best Bank in New Generation Category’ by the STATE FORUM OF BANKERS CLUB, KERALA
- M.IT.R- 50 Marketing & IT Recognition Program amongst top 50 brands- (Paul Writer & IBM)
Turn your smartphone into a powerful mobile trading platform - Know more!!!
India Infoline Research Team / 10:30, Jul 13, 2015
Tourism Finance Corp (TFCIL), a niche financier of tourism related projects and activities, has witnessed a sharp moderation in loan growth from 32% in FY12 to just 1% in FY14