Published on: 4:42 pm
- Lasa Supergenerics on Monday informed NSE that the company has carried a calibrated restart of manufacturing operations in plants located at Mahad, Dist Raigad. The Company managed to resume operations in units situated in Chiplun within a week of floods.
- Dr Omkar Herlekar, Chairman & Managing Director, Lasa Supergenerics Limited said, "We are cautiously optimistic and staying agile to cater to an evolving demand, we are committed to grow and I assure that we will not leave any stone unturned to achieve our goals." Read more
Published on: 4:40 pm
- AGI Infra Ltd has informed that the company has entered into a development agreement with ABS Builders & Promoters LLP, Chandigarh who has to develop a project in total 14.9 Acres (72,116 sq. yards).
- Out of the total property, about half is owned by ABS Builders & Promoters LLP and the balance by The Working Friends co-operative Housing Society Ltd.
- ABS Builders & Promoters LLP has offered the rights to develop FAR measuring 625000 Sq fts in the project being developed by it at Village Sohana, District SAS Nagar (Mohali) in the State of Punjab. Read more
Published on: 4:37 pm
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has been recognized as a Leader in the Everest Group PEAK Matrix for Application Transformation Services for the second time in a row.
- According to the report, clients value TCS’ co-innovation approach in large scale application services engagements which helps TCS win large deals that include modernization in scope. Highlighted as strengths are TCS’ significant investments in building a strong portfolio of application transformation solutions, underpinned by a mature suite of flagship IPs and verticalized solutions.
- The report also said that clients appreciate TCS' talent management and technical competence of delivery engineers. Read more
Published on: 4:30 pm
- Shares of Affle India ended lower by nearly 4% on Monday’s trade despite a strong equity market. The company said in the filing that the board of directors to consider and approve the split of equity shares of the company on August 26, 2021.
- “Pursuant to Regulation 29 of the SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015, notice is hereby given that the meeting of Board of Directors of the Company is scheduled to be held on August 26, 2021, to consider and approve split of equity shares of the Company, subject to the approval of the shareholders,” the company said. Read more
Published on: 4:13 pm
- KJS Cement (I) Limited reported a profit of Rs65.44cr for the year ended March 31, 2021, a 36.43% increase over Rs47.96cr registered for the last fiscal.
- EBITDA stood at Rs199.44cr for the year against Rs188.96cr in the corresponding period. Total sales and income from operations rose to Rs1,165.63cr. The company reported a cash profit of Rs122.16cr against Rs96.94cr last year.
- During the FY, KJS Cement (I) Limited registered cement sales of 1718019.72 MT and 593250.64 MT of Clinker sale, a considerable increase over the last fiscal, enabled through streamlining of sales and marketing on the ground. This was further fuelled by increased demand due to many infrastructure projects of the government and private entities. Read more
Published on: 4:06 pm
- SRF on the last week has announced that the board of directors of the company will consider the bonus issue of shares next week on Tuesday, August 31, which is subject to approval by the shareholders of the company.
- SRF said in the regulatory filing that “In terms of Regulation 29 of the SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015, it is hereby informed that a meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company shall be held on Tuesday, 31 August 2021 to consider issuance of bonus shares subject to approval by the shareholders of the Company.” Read more
Published on: 4:05 pm
- CRISIL Ratings has revised its outlook on the rating of bank facilities of DCM Nouvelle Limited (DNL) to ‘Positive’ from ‘Stable’ while reaffirming rating at ‘CRISIL BBB/CRISIL A3+’.
- The revision in outlook reflects significant improvement in business risk profile esp. profitability.
- The ratings continue to reflect promoter’s extensive experience in cotton industry, proximity of manufacturing facilities to raw material location and comfortable financial risk profile. Read more
Published on: 3:52 pm
- Shares of Adani Total Gas ended 5% upper circuit on the BSE at Rs118.35 on Monday’s trade. The company has executed a Share Subscription and Shareholders Agreement on 20 August 2021 (SSSA) with GSEC (GSEC) and Smartmeters Technologies (SMTPL) to acquire a 50% stake in Smartmeters Technologies.
- The acquisition is expected to be completed by September 2021.
- The cost to acquire a 50% stake in SMTPL will be Rs1cr i.e. 10,00,000 (Ten Lakhs) Equity Shares of Rs10 (Rupees Ten Only) each by way of further issuance of equity shares by SMTPL, Adani Total Gas said in the filing. Read more
Published on: 3:39 pm
- Markets witnessed a volatile day of trade, with the benchmark index closing marginally higher, led by short covering.
- Nifty marginally outperformed the Bank Nifty index by ~0.15% with both the indices closing higher.
- Midcap Stocks continued to remain under the immense selling pressure with stocks like Ujjivan Financials, NCC & Caplin Points closing around the intraday lows. Read more
Published on: 3:36 pm
- Shri Bajrang Alliance Ltd has informed that the company has associated with the Modern Trade partner (Wal-Mart lndia Pvt. Ltd.).
- It is a multinationat retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarket present in major cities of lndia.
- According to the aforesaid association, this chain will help the company to get order in bulk. Read more
Published on: 3:26 pm
1. SBGHPL has received Provisional Completion Certificate-1 for the length of 81.175 Km w.e.f 31 December 2020. Consequently, SBGHPL is entitled to receive Annuity Payments w.e.f. 31 December 2020 from NHAI. Read more
Published on: 3:18 pm
- Ambuja Cements Limited (Ambuja, or ACL), one of the leading cement companies in India, started the trial run at its state-of-the-art greenfield integrated plant (Marwar Cement Works) in Nagaur district of Rajasthan. The Honourable Chief Minister of Rajasthan Ashok Gehlot virtually inaugurated the trial runs at the new plant.
- In the regulatory filing, the company said that it has built over an investment of Rs2,350cr, this Greenfield integrated plant enhances Ambuja’s clinker capacity by 3 MTPA and helps in improving cement sales by 5 MTPA, thereby contributing to long term strategy of capacity expansion. Read more
Published on: 3:14 pm
- TVS Motor on Monday announced the launch of TVS NTORQ 125 Race Edition in Dhaka. Designed for the youth, TVS NTORQ 125 has been developed based on the TVS Racing pedigree. It also marks the launch of an exclusive technology platform – TVS SMARTXONNECT - making it Bangladesh’s first Bluetooth connected scooter.
- R Dilip, President – International Business, TVS Motor Company said, “TVS Motor Company has always placed utmost importance on developing products with best-in-class technology to cater to the aspirations of our customers. With the launch of TVS NTORQ 125 Race Edition, we are bringing an attractive, innovative and advanced product for the youth of Bangladesh. The scooter has become a favourite among Gen Z across the globe and with its performance, style and technology, we are confident that it will carve a niche in the scooter segment of the country.” Read more
Published on: 3:00 pm
- Fairchem Organics Ltd has informed that CARE Ratings has reviewed and upgraded the ratings of bank facilities.
- For Long—term Bank Facilities: Rs.74.64cr Revised from ‘CARE A; Stable’ to ‘CARE A+; Stable (Single A Plus; Outlook stable)’
- For Long - term/Short - term Bank Facilities: Rs2.50cr from ‘ CARE A; Stable / CARE A1’ to ‘CARE A+ ; Stable / CARE A1+ (Single A Plus; Outlook: Stable / A One Plus) Read more
Published on: 2:53 pm
- The Nifty Metal index witnessed volatility on Monday led by the broad-based selloff. During the early trade, the index had gained more than 1%, however, erased all its gains and traded on a bearish note in the second half of the day. On Nifty Metal, 11 scrips declined and only 4 scrips advanced.
- At around 2.51 pm, the Nifty Metal index was trading at 5,300.60 down by 35.35 points or 0.7%. The index has touched an intraday high and low of 5,430.15 and 5,171.95 respectively.
- On Nifty Metak, Vedanta was the top gainer soaring 1.9% followed by NALCO jumping 1%. Hindustan Zinc advanced over 0.8%, while Hindalco zoomed marginally. Read more
Published on: 2:35 pm
- Cadila Healthcare Ltd's subsidiary Zydus Cadila has received final approval from the USFDA to market Tofacitinib extended-release tablets, 11 mg and 22 mg in the United States.
- Zydus was the first ANDA filer on Tofacitinib extended-release tablets 22 mg and currently holds 180-day exclusivity on this strength.
- Tofacitinib extended-release tablets had annual sales of approximately $2,082 million in the United States for the year ending June 2021 according to IQVIA data. Read more
Published on: 2:30 pm
- Equity benchmark indices performing on a higher note tracking positive cues in the global markets; IT and pharma stocks led the rally.
- BSE Sensex is at 55,616.01 up 286.69 points or 0.52%.
- Nifty50 is at 16,518.60 up 68.10 points or 0.41%. Nifty Bank is 35,105.60, up 0.20%. Mid-cap Index trades flat. Read more
Published on: 2:13 pm
- The Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) is seeking shareholders approval for fundraising to the tune of Rs5,000cr via debentures on September 04, 2021.
- The company on Monday informed that exchanges that the company's 33rd Annual General Meeting of shareholders is scheduled for Saturday, 04 September 2021.
- In the AGM, MRPL stated that the proposal to raise funds up to Rs5,000cr through the issue of Nonconvertible Debentures (NCDs)/ Bonds - is being placed for approval of the shareholders. Read more
Published on: 2:05 pm
- Ajooni Biotech on Monday announced that the National Stock Exchange (NSE) has granted in-principle approval for the proposed issue of Equity Shares up to Rs30cr on a rights basis.
- Earlier on August 02, the company's board of directors considered and approved the offer and issue of fully paid-up equity shares for an amount not exceeding Rs30cr.
- The application for the in-principle approval was successfully submitted on 17th August 2021. Read more
Published on: 2:05 pm
- Metro Brands Limited, one of the largest Indian footwear speciality retailers and amongst the aspirational Indian brand in the footwear category (Source: Crisil Report) has filed its Draft Red Herring Prospectus (DRHP) with the market regulator - Securities Exchange Board of India (SEBI).
- Metro Brands plans to raise funds via an Initial Public Offering (IPO) comprising Fresh Issue aggregating up to Rs250cr and Offer For Sale (OFS) up to 21,900,100 Equity Shares by the Selling Shareholders. Read more
Published on: 1:58 pm
- Max Healthcare Institute Ltd has informed that one of the Promoters, Kayak Investments Holding Pte. Ltd., has completed an open market sale of 27,26,754 (Twenty Seven Lakhs Twenty Six Thousand Seven Hundred Fifty Four) equity shares, constituting 0.28% of the issued and paid-up equity share capital of the Company.
- Consequent to the aforementioned open market sale, the Company has complied with the minimum public shareholding requirements, as prescribed under the Securities Contracts (Regulation) Rules, 1957 as amended and the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 as amended. Read more
Published on: 1:57 pm
- Steel Strips Wheels (SSWL) has bagged a major order from Western Hemisphere on Monday. The company signed an MoU for a consideration of $105M (Rs800cr).
- In its regulatory filing today, SSWL said that it has "signed an MoU tor close to $105M from Western Hemisphere which would cover supply of Steel and Aluminum wheels for a minimum period of 3 years."
- SSWL highlighted that the supplies of steel wheels will begin from Chennai and Dappar Plant by September 2021 and supplies from Mehsana plant for the Aluminum wheels will begin by end of Dec 2021. Read more
Published on: 1:49 pm
- Shivalik Rasayan on Monday announced that the company has successfully submitted its first CEP for Europe in eCTD format for BUSULPHAN to EQDM.
- Last week, the company had accomplished a major milestone by submitting its first US Drug Master File (DMF) in eCTD format for BORTEZOMIB through ESG gateway to USFDA.
- At around 1.47 pm, the company stock was trading at Rs961.70 per piece flat compared to the previous closing on Sensex. Read more
Published on: 1:43 pm
- In the minutes of the monetary policy committee (MPC) meeting for August 2021, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) governor Shaktikanta Das said that since the outbreak of the pandemic, all the meetings of the MPC have been held under challenging circumstances.
- The governor that this one was no less, given the nuancing required at this critical juncture – to continue to foster growth which is nascent even as there is a sharp spike in inflation almost across the globe.
- Talking about MPC's policy decision, Das said that the MPC MPC has prioritised revival of growth and mitigation of the impact of the pandemic while ensuring that inflation expectations remain anchored, as its guiding principle. Read more
Published on: 1:30 pm
- Equity benchmark indices traded higher tracking positive cues; IT stocks hit new lifetime high while FMCG and auto stocks drag.
- BSE Sensex is at 55,555.55 up 226.23 points or 0.41%.
- Nifty50 is at 16,498.50 up 48 points or 0.29%. Nifty Bank is 35,040.25, up 0.05%. Mid-cap Index trades flat. Read more
Published on: 1:28 pm
- The Nifty Pharma has pared early gains but maintained its upside led by a bullish run on major stocks like Cadila Healthcare, Aurobindo Pharma, Divis Lab and Sun Pharma. The index had gained by over 1% in the early trading session. However, the steep selloff in Biocon stock led the index to pull back slightly.
- At around 1.21 PM, Nifty Pharma was trading at 13,765.25 up by 54.10 points or 0.4%. The index has touched an intraday high and low of 13,911.20 and 13,625.40 respectively.
- Cadila was the top gainer surging nearly 4%. The company today announced that it received final approval from the USFDA to market Tofacitinib extended-release tablets, 11 mg and 22 mg in the United States (ANDA-214264 and US RLD: XELJANZ XR). Zydus was the first ANDA filer on Tofacitinib extended-release tablets 22 mg and currently holds 180-day exclusivity on this strength. Read more
Published on: 1:13 pm
- GMR Hyderabad International Airport Limited (GHIAL), recommenced direct flight service from Hyderabad to Malé, Maldives. IndiGo has started this new route from Hyderabad. The aircraft took off from Hyderabad to Malé amidst much fanfare at the airport. Senior officials from GMR Hyderabad International Airport and IndiGo, along with other airport stakeholders were at the terminal to wish passengers and crew bon voyage.
- IndiGo flight 6E 8108 departed from GMR Hyderabad International Airport at 2.20 PM (IST) and will arrive at Maldives’ Velana International Airport at 4.30 PM (IST). The return flight 6E 8107 from Malé will arrive in Hyderabad at 20.50 PM (IST). Initially the flights will operate between GMR Hyderabad International Airport and Malé three times a week from 22nd August (Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday). The frequency will increase to four times a week from 15th October (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday). Read more
Published on: 12:50 pm
- Zuari Global has informed that Gobind Sugar Mills Limited, a material subsidiary of the Company, has stopped its Ethanol Plant due to shortage of molasses stock and it has started annual maintenance with effect from August 20, 2021.
- GSML is exploring molasses availability and the plant will be re‐started accordingly.
- The company will update the exchanges once the Ethanol plant operation of GSML resumes. Read more
Published on: 12:36 pm
- JBM Auto Ltd has informed that the Company has incorporated a wholly-owned subsidiary company “Ecolife Indraprastha Mobility Private Limited” on August 20, 2021 as approved by the Registrar of Companies, NCT of Delhi and Haryana.
- Ecolife Indraprastha Mobility Private Limited belongs to automotive sector and yet to commence its business operations.
- According to the regulatory filing, Authorized Share Capital: Rs. 5,00,000/- (Rupees Five Lakhs Only)
- Paid-up Share Capital: Rs. 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand Only) Read More
Published on: 12:30 pm
- Benchmark market indices trades higher tracking positive cues; IT stocks hit new lifetime high.
- BSE Sensex is currently 55,590.03 up 260.71 points or 0.47%.
- Nifty50 is currently 16,510.90 up 60.40 points or 0.37%. Nifty Bank is 35,017.55, down 0.05%. Mid-cap Index is down by 0.19%.
- HCL Tech, TCS, Bajaj Finserv, Bajaj Finance and Tech Mahindra are the top gainers. Tata Consumers, Ulta Cement, Power Grid, Eicher Motors and Adani Ports are the top losers.
- Nifty IT stocks in focus as it continues to drive trade while Metal stocks pares early losses to witness buying sentiments from investors.
- Out of 50 stocks traded on the NSE, 29 advanced, and 21 declined. Read More
Published on: 12:15 pm
- Nifty IT is at fresh lifetime highs! The index has crossed over 34,150 levels for the first time with majority heavyweight stocks touching a new 52-week high. Investors are upbeat on the index as market experts are optimistic in the sector and even recommending buy calls on some stocks. Also, positive performance in global technology stocks further lifted the sentiments in the broader term.
- At around 12.10 pm, Nifty IT was trading at 33,962.40 higher by 611.05 points or 1.8%. The index has touched a new 52-week high of 34,153.40. Read More
Published on: 12:14 pm
- Vivo Bio Tech Ltd has informed in line with the long term strategy of the company to become a full service Contract Research Organization and to serve all the needs of Large Pharma & Bio Pharma companies for their Drug Discovery needs, Vivo Bio is investing on new Equipment, Facility development and Process-validations.
- The company has raised a debt of Rs18.17cr towards this end from Canara Bank to develop "End to End Drug Discovery platform" to enable Global Pharma and Bio-pharma companies to partner with Vivo Bio for Joint Drug Discovery. Read more
Published on: 12:00 pm
- Shares of CarTrade Tech zoomed 3% on the BSE in the noon trade. According to the bulk deal data, Goldman Sachs BRICS Fund on Friday has bought 9.60 lakh shares at Rs1,563.4 apiece through a bulk deal on the NSE.
- Whereas, Jupiter India Fund bought 3.89 lakh shares at Rs1,575.55 apiece through a bulk deal on the NSE.
- In another transaction of the bulk deal, Partners Group Private Equity Fund sold 3.06 million shares of Aavas Financiers at Rs2,452.5 per share through multiple block deals on the BSE. Marquee institutional investors such as the Government of Singapore, HDFC Mutual Fund, Morgan Stanley Asia, Kota Mutual Fund and others picked up the stake sold by Partners Group in Aavas Financiers. Read More
Published on: 11:58 am
- Royal Orchid Hotels Limited ("ROHL") have entered into a Memorandum of Understanding with Vascon Engineers Limited R. Vasudevan HUF (Promoter of VEL) and Conamore Resorts Private Limited (Related Party of Promoter of VEL) to acquire the remaining 50% stake in Cosmos Premises Pvt Ltd. in lieu of 100% stake in Rivershore Developers Pvt Ltd ( "RSDPL") and settling of liabilities in the books of RSDPL on August 21, 2021.
- Pursuant to the aforesaid MOU from the total proceeds of Rs52.50cr received from sale of RSDPL, all the liabilities of RSDPL shall be paid and the balance amount shall be the share price. Read More
Published on: 11:54 am
- CRISIL Ratings has assigned its ‘CRISIL AA+/Stable’ rating for Tier-II Bonds (under Basel III) of IndusInd Bank (IndusInd) and reaffirmed its 'CRISIL AA+/CRISIL AA /Stable/CRISIL A1+' ratings on the existing debt instruments.
- In its rating rationale, Crisil said that the rating reflects the healthy capitalisation levels with a high core equity ratio and comfortable earnings profile marked by healthy pre-provisioning profits. These strengths are partially offset due to potential challenges in asset quality largely due to the Covid-19 impact, which has been an industry-wide phenomenon. The resource profile for the bank is average with a relatively high share of bulk deposits, albeit, that retail deposits which have been a focus area of the Bank has been growing progressively. The Bank has a comfortable liquidity buffer and has been maintaining a liquidity coverage ratio (LCR) in the range of 140% to 145% since the past four quarters. Read More
Published on: 11:44 am
- TTK Prestige has announced that a Long-Term settlement has been reached with the permanent workmen at our manufacturing unit at Khardi, Maharashtra.
- In its regulatory filing, TTK said that according to this settlement the Lock-out declared by the management on 17 November 2020 has been lifted with effect from 20 August 2021. The workmen have undertaken not to indulge in disruptive activities henceforth and have also accepted improved productivity norms.
- "Normalised manufacturing operations are expected to commence during the week beginning 23 August 2021," TTK said. Read More
Published on: 11:36 am
- Despite Covid-19 restrictions, especially due to the second wave of pandemic witnessed during the first quarter of current fiscal, India achieved a significant increase of 44.3% in export of agricultural and processed food products in the 2021-22 (April-June) in comparison to the corresponding period of 2020-21.
- The huge jump in exports of agricultural and processed food products during the first three months of current fiscal, is in continuation of growth in exports witnessed in the financial year 2020-21
- According to WTO's trade map, with the total agri exports of $37 billion in the year 2019, India is ranked at 9th position in the world ranking. Read more
Published on: 11:36 am
- Aurobindo Pharma stock traded in the green on Monday despite the company's board terminated binding agreements with Cronus Pharma Specialities.
- Earlier, in August this year, the company had entered into binding agreements with Cronus Pharma Specialities India for the acquisition of 51% ownership in Cronus Pharma by subscribing to 95,059,963 equity shares of Rs10/- each at a premium of Rs34.18 per equity share aggregating to Rs420cr.
- However, on Friday last week, Aurobindo said that the board of directors have "approved the termination of the aforesaid agreements and the parties have mutually agreed and terminated the said agreements." Read more
Published on: 11:34 am
- Minda Industries Ltd has announced that the company has won the Amrop Economic Times Best Board Award in Small-Cap Company category.
- Minda Industries UNO MINDA Group is a conglomerate comprising of several companies which manufacture diverse auto components for Indian and International OEMs.
- At around 11:35 AM, Minda Industries was trading at Rs723.75 apiece up by Rs14.85 or 2.09%. Read More
Published on: 11:30 am
- Indices inch higher on the back of a surge in IT stocks; metal and financial stocks drag.
- BSE Sensex is currently 55,446.83 up 117.51 points or 0.21%.
- Nifty50 is currently 16,463.30 up 12.80 points or 0.08%. Nifty Bank is 35,020.40, down 0.04%. Mid-cap Index is down by 0.60%.
- HCL Tech, Tech Mahindra, Bajaj Finance, TCS and Wipro are the top gainers. Adani Ports, Tata Consumers, Power Grid, Ultra Cement and Eicher Motors are the top losers.
- Nifty IT stocks in focus as it continues to drive trade while Metal stocks drag as market slips from early highs.
- Out of 50 stocks traded on the NSE, 25 advanced, and 25 declined. Read More
Published on: 11:28 am
- Private lender, HDFC Bank announced that it has executed agreements to subscribe to 30,880 Compulsory Convertible Preference Shares (“CCPS”) of the face value of Rs10 each fully paid up at a premium of Rs2,323,30/- for a consideration of Rs2,333,30 per CCPS to be issued by Mintoak Innovations.
- Further, the Bank will purchase 13,176 Equity Shares of the face value of Rs10/- each fully paid up at a premium of Rs2,323.30/- for a consideration of Rs2,333.30 per Equity Share from an existing shareholder of Mintoak. Read more
Published on: 11:19 am
- India Ratings and Research (Ind-Ra) has upgraded Shree Renuka Sugars Limited’s (SRSL) Long-Term Issuer Rating to ‘IND A-’ from ‘IND BBB+’ while resolving the Rating Watch Positive (RWP). Ind-Ra has assigned a positive outlook.
- In its rationale report, Ind-Ra continues to factor in SRSL’s strong legal, operational and strategic linkages with its ultimate parent, Wilmar International Limited (Wilmar), and the continued strong support that it receives from Wilmar to arrive at the ratings. Read more
Published on: 11:12 am
- Flipkart Wholesale, the digital B2B marketplace of India’s homegrown Flipkart Group, has announced its plans to more than triple its geographical footprint in India to close to 2,700 cities, with an aim to make business easier and bring prosperity to lakhs of small businesses and Kiranas across the country.
- Launched in September 2020, Flipkart Wholesale has witnessed strong growth in the first half of 2021 spearheaded by the adoption of e-commerce by retailers and kiranas. Read More
Published on: 11:08 am
- Nuvoco Vistas Corporation listed on discount on stock exchanges on Monday after its initial public offering. The company made its market debut on Sensex at a discount of 17.4% to Rs471 per share against the IPO upper price band.
- At around 11.03 AM, Nuvoco was trading at Rs536.55 per piece lower by 5.9% on Sensex against the IPO price band of Rs570 per share.
- However, compared to the listing price, the company's stock has gained by nearly 14%. Read more
Published on: 10:56 am
- Zydus Cadila, listed as Cadila Healthcare, has received the Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) from the Drug Controller General of India (DCGI) for ZyCoV-D the world’s first Plasmid DNA Vaccine for COVID-19. ZyCoV-D is a three-dose vaccine that will be administered first on day zero, day 28th and then on the 56th day.
- With this approval, India now has its first COVID-19 vaccine for adolescents in the 12-18 age group, besides the adult population. ZyCoV-D, is a needle-free vaccine administered using The PharmaJet a needle-free applicator, which ensures painless intradermal vaccine delivery. Read More
Published on: 10:35 am
- The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and the U.S. International Development Finance Corporation (DFC) has anounced that they are jointly sponsoring a US $50 million loan portfolio guaranty to Kotak Mahindra Bank (KMBL) to support increased access to finance for women borrowers, and micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) across India.
- Against the backdrop of the pandemic, this partnership will help MSMEs that have been impacted by COVID-19 access loans to rebuild and scale their businesses
- Under this program, Kotak Mahindra Bank will provide loans for on-lending to Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs) operating in the MSME and Microfinance (MFI) space. This will help provide much-needed credit to end borrowers and will promote sustained and inclusive economic growth. Read more
Published on: 10:35 am
- Nifty Realty stocks witnesses steady performance in the market on Monday. However, the index had pared its early gains but losses were offset by heavyweights Oberoi Realty and Godrej Properties that performed on a higher note. On the contrary, Sunteck was the top underperformer, while stocks like Brigade and Hemisphere Properties witnessed substantial profit booking.
- At around 10:12 AM, Nifty Realty was trading at 373.90 up 0.50 points or 0.13% despite bullish markets tone.
- The index touched an intraday high of 379.10 and an intraday low of 373.50 during early trading hours. Read More
Published on: 10:30 am
- Benchmark market indices remain firm after early gains; IT, pharma stocks drive trade, metal, financial stocks drag.
- BSE Sensex is currently 55,552.87 up 223.55 points or 0.40%.
- Nifty50 is currently 16,503.10 up 52.60 points or 0.32%. Nifty Bank is 35,104.15, up 0.20%. Mid-cap Index is marginal up by 0.13%.
- HCL Tech, Tech Mahindra, Wipro,TCS and Hindalco are the top gainers. Adani Ports, Tata Consumers, Eicher, Power Grid and Grasim are the top losers.
- Nifty IT stocks continue to drive trade while Metal stocks drag as market slips from opening highs.
- Out of 50 stocks traded on the NSE, 27 advanced, and 23 declined. Read more
Published on: 10:11 am
- Calcom Vision Ltd has informed that the Company has received a Contract to supply LED Bulbs, from Great White Global Private Limited.
- Great White Global is a leading player in the Consumer Lighting, Wires, Cables and Switches industry with a long history of over 5 decades.
- According to the order, the contract is for supply of LED lights and it will renewed after 3 years. Order to be executed on regular basis. Read more
Published on: 9:55 am
- Capacite Infraprojects Ltd has informed to the exchange that India Ratings and Research (Ind-Ra) has downgraded our Long-Term Issuer Rating to ‘IND D’ from ‘IND A’ (outlook negative).
- According to the said rating, the company has submitted replies / clarification to the rating agency and also strongly protested their action and have urged them to reconsider their stand. Read more