Published on: 5:00 pm
- NATCO Pharma Limited has announced that its marketing partner Breckenridge Pharmaceutical, Inc., US has launched the 10mg strength of Everolimus Tablets (generic for Afinitor in the US market.
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration previously granted final approval of this Abbreviated New Drug Application. Read more
Published on: 4:45 pm
- IDFC FIRST Bank and Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd. (HPCL) today signed an agreement to facilitate fuel payments by motorists at HPCL’s retail outlets using the Bank’s FASTags. Further, IDFC FIRST Bank’s FASTags can now also be bought, recharged and replaced by passenger vehicle users at select HPCL retail outlets.
- This partnership makes the purchase and use of tags convenient for five million motorists using IDFC FIRST Bank FASTags at HPCL retail outlets. The agreement was signed in Mumbai at an event attended by the senior management of HPCL and IDFC FIRST Bank. Read more
Published on: 4:36 pm
- Sterlite Technologies Ltd (STL) has announced two exciting additions to its leadership team in the Services and Software businesses. STL’s Services business is poised for global growth and expansion into the 5G RAN deployment space and the Software business is set to scale globally with innovation at the centre.
- In line with these ambitious global plans, STL onboarded Praveen Cherian, as the CEO for Network Services Business, and Raman Venkatraman as the CEO for Software Business. Read more
Published on: 4:29 pm
- Nucleus Software, one of the oldest and leading software product companies in India that provides a host of lending and transaction banking products to global financial leaders has announced the postal ballot results of their proposed buyback of 22,67,400 equity shares, for an aggregate amount not exceeding ~Rs159cr. The total buyback shares represent 7.81% of the total paid-up equity capital of the company.
- The shareholders of the Company approved the Buyback, by way of Postal Ballot through remote e-voting pursuant to the postal ballot notice dated October 12, 2021 (the “Postal Ballot Notice”), as a Special Resolution. Read more
Published on: 4:21 pm
- Avantel Ltd has informed that the Company has received an order for an amount Rs9cr (Rupees. Nine Crore Only).
- The order is from Bharat Electronics Limited for Supply & Installation of Satcom Equipment.
- On Thursday, Avantel ended at Rs788.90 apiece down by Rs14.4 or 1.79%. Read more
Published on: 4:18 pm
- CARE Ratings Limited has reaffirmed the ratings for instruments of Arvind Limited and the outlook revised from Negative to Stable. For long-term bank facilities Rs1,052.19cr (Reduced from Rs1124.45cr) CARE AA-; Stable has been reaffirmed (outlook revised from Negative to Stable).
- The credit rating agency has also reaffirmed CARE AA-; Stable/ CARE Al+ on long/short-term bank facilities Rs1,148.32cr of the company (outlook revised from Negative to Stable).
- On the short-term bank facilities Rs766.01cr of the company, CARE Al+ rating has been reaffirmed. For Non-Convertible Debentures Rs75cr CARE AA-; Stable rating was reaffirmed (outlook revised from Negative to Stable). Read more
Published on: 4:11 pm
- Rajesh Exports Ltd has bagged a prestigious order worth Rs782cr of designer range of jewellery from Germany. The said order is to be completed by March 2022.
- Company will be executing the order from its own manufacturing facility, which is the world’s largest jewellery manufacturing facility. This facility has a processing capacity of 250 tons of jewellery and gold products per annum.
- Company is confident of executing this order well within the time frame on the back of its expertise, skilled craftsmen, artisans & its exceptionally strong backward integrated infrastructure. Read more
Published on: 4:09 pm
- Hindalco Industries Limited, the metals flagship of Aditya Birla Group, has achieved the No.1 rank in the Aluminium Industry for its sustainability performance in the 2021 edition of the S&P Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI) Corporate Sustainability Assessment (CSA) rankings.
- Hindalco is the only aluminium company to enter the exclusive DJSI World Index in 2021 and retains its membership of DJSI Emerging Markets Index. The DJSI World Index comprises top 10% of the largest 2,500 companies by market capitalisation in the S&P Global Broad Market Index based on long-term economic and ESG factors.
- This is the 2nd consecutive year that Hindalco is at the top of the DJSI Indices having achieved a score of 73 percentage points against an industry average score of 30. Read more
Published on: 4:05 pm
- Prakash Industries Limited informed the exchanges that the Nominated Authority, Ministry of Coal, Government of India has today issued the Vesting Order in its favour with respect to the Bhaskarpara Coal Mine in Chhattisgarh.
- Earlier, the Company had participated in the 12th tranche of an auction conducted under the Coal Mines (Special Provisions) Act, 2015 for commercial mining and was declared as the “Successful Bidder” for this Bhaskarpara Coal Mine.
- Prakash Industries Ltd trade on Thursday ended at Rs67.55 per piece up by Rs0.55 or 0.82% from its previous closing of Rs67 per piece on the BSE. Read more
Published on: 3:53 pm
- Markets witnessed a big selloff during the closing part of the week, to close in the red as across the board profit booking weighed in. The index Option gamma writers ran for a cover as the indices witnessed a sharp delta move.
- Bank Nifty index underperformed the Nifty index by ~0.2% as both the indices witnessed an addition of fresh short positions, to close the week in the red.
- On the weekly chart, the Nifty is on a verge of giving a bearish head & shoulder breakdown, which can open up fresh downside for the index. Read more
Published on: 3:48 pm
- India Ratings and Research (Ind-Ra) has reaffirmed IFB Agro Industries Limited’s long-term issuer rating at ‘IND A+’. The outlook is Stable.
- The rating on cash credit Rs400 million has been affirmed at IND A+/Stable. On fund-based limits, Rs400 million (increased from Rs250 million) IND A+/Stable/IND A1+ rating was affirmed. Read more
Published on: 3:42 pm
- Tata Consultancy Services has won the 2021 ISG Digital Case Study Award for its outstanding work with Saipem, an Italy-headquartered leader in engineering, construction and drilling. TCS case studies in the energy sector have been recognized as ‘standouts’ this year in three different categories.
- Saipem partnered with TCS to create a futuristic and immersive digital twin platform to transform its offshore drilling operations. To this end, TCS developed the Digital Drilling Fleet, a 3D virtual reality replica of Saipem’s offshore drilling rigs, with realistic textures that offer an immersive experience to operators. Read more
Published on: 3:40 pm
- Infosys, a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting, is the digital innovation partner for Economist Impact’s The Sustainability Project. The initiative is the first from Economist Impact, a new business within
- The Economist Group designed to catalyze growth and create change through a combination of policy research and insights, creative innovation and influence by working with leading organisations, NGOs, governments and foundations. Today marks the launch of The Sustainability Project which will deliver new content and community tools designed to accelerate sustainability solutions and drive world changing impact: economistimpact.com/sustainability. Read more
Published on: 3:39 pm
- Domestic markets witnessed a negative day of trade, with the benchmark index trending lower for the major part of the trade. Nifty underperformed the Bank Nifty by ~0.4% with both the indices closing in the red.
- The Nifty Metal index closed ~2.5% lower as stocks like Tata Steel, JSW Steel, Vedanta & Jindal Steel closed with deep cuts along with an addition of fresh short positions.
- Nifty Midcap 100 index closed ~1.6% lower. Market breadth ended in the favour of the declines with the advance/decline ratio closing at 1:3x. Nifty saw an addition of short positions during the day. Read more
Published on: 3:25 pm
- Linc Pen & Plastics Ltd said in the regulatory filing that the company’s revenues were 93% of pre-Covid revenues (Q2 FY 2019-20).
- Revenues grew 71% QoQ and 46% YoY. Revenue rebound was despite the closure of schools, colleges and other educational institutions.
- Profit before tax was Rs. 480 lakh, surpassing the pre-Covid level of Rs. 463 lakh in Q2 FY 2019-20. Cash profit was Rs. 790 lakh, a YoY growth of 276%. The improved product mix included non-stationery items. Read more
Published on: 3:23 pm
- NCC Limited informed the exchanges Thursday that the company has received three new orders totaling Rs2167cr (exclusive of GST) so far in the month of November 2021.
- “All three orders pertain to Building Division and are received from a State Government agency and do not include any internal orders,” the company said in a filing.
- Towards close of trade on Thursday, NCC Ltd was trading at Rs77.55 per piece down by Rs1.3 or 1.65% from its previous closing of Rs78.85 per piece on the BSE. Read more
Published on: 3:16 pm
- NIIT Limited, a global skills, and talent development company and leading provider of managed training services, announced today that it has entered a partnership with Immerse, an open and scalable enterprise platform for VR, AR, and 3D employee experiences.
- As part of the partnership, NIIT and Immerse will jointly work on immersive learning solutions for customers utilizing NIIT’s expertise in developing immersive learning solutions hosted on the cutting edge Immerse Platform. In addition to joint bids, the two companies will also collaborate on referrals, inter-party collaboration on products or services, as well as joint sales and marketing initiatives. Read more
Published on: 3:06 pm
- Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has supplied 48,200 Tonnes of steel for the Purvanchal Expressway which has been recently inaugurated by Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi.
- The total quantity of steel supplied by SAIL for this massive project comprises of TMT Bars, Structurals and Plates.
- The stock is currently trading at Rs110.75 down by Rs3 or 2.64% from its previous closing of Rs113.75 on the BSE. Read more
Published on: 3:05 pm
- RBL Bank has been authorised by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), based on recommendation from the Controller General of Accounts, Ministry of Finance and Government of India (GoI), to collect direct taxes on behalf of the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT).
- After technical integration, RBL Bank’s corporate and individual customers will be able to pay their direct taxes through RBL Bank’s mobile banking or net banking platforms as well as through the branch banking network, resulting in ease and convenience for customers. Read more
Published on: 2:58 pm
- KSB Limited registered the sales value for three quarters of 2021 for Rs10,527 million which is about a 26% increase over the previous year 3 quarters (Rs83,83 million). The sales volume of Rs3,681 million achieved for this quarter is a 21% increase over the previous quarter (Rs3,030 million), the company said in a filing on Thursday.
- Net Profit for the nine quarters of calendar years from January to September increased 62% yoy to Rs1,087 million from Rs672 million in the previous nine months. Net Profit for Q3 was Rs393 million, 39% yoy higher from Rs283 million in the same quarter of last year. Read more
Published on: 2:57 pm
- In accordance with its customer-first philosophy, Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) has announced the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the country’s leading new-age banking platform, IndusInd Bank, to enable retail finance for its customers across all the States and Union Territories of the country.
- With this tie-up, IndusInd Bank becomes one of the preferred financiers for the complete range of vehicles sold by TKM in India. The finance facility at competitive interest rates will be available to customers, including those covered under priority sector schemes, for purchasing Toyota vehicles for both private and commercial use. Read more
Published on: 2:36 pm
- Macrotech Developers Limited (Lodha) today announced the closure of the largest ever QIP by a Real Estate Developer in India. The Rs4,000cr institutional placement received an overwhelming response from both existing and new as well as global and domestic investors.
- The book was oversubscribed more than 3 times within 5 hours of issue opening and witnessed traction from a diversified set of investors such as sovereign fund, pension fund, mutual funds, insurers, etc., the company said in a filing on Thursday.
- The company stuck was under pressure amid bearish markets on Thursday. At around 2.38 pm, Macrotech Developers Limited was trading at Rs1367.45 per piece down Rs63.30 or 4.42% on the BSE. Read more
Published on: 2:30 pm
- Indices continue to trade in deep red despite trimming losses; Auto and Metak stocks tumble over 2%.
- BSE Sensex is currently 559,702.21 down 306.12 points or 0.51%.
- Nifty50 is currently 17,774.70 down 123.95 points or 0.69%. Read more
Published on: 2:21 pm
- JSW Steel, the flagship company of the diversified US$ 13 billion JSW Group announced today that it has been selected in the S&P Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) for the Emerging Markets for 2021.
- JSW Steel is one of the 15 companies from India and one amongst only three steel companies from Emerging Markets that have made it to the DJSI EM Index which comprises 108 companies globally. The company has progressively improved its score across the three domains of Environment, Social and Governance. Read more
Published on: 1:56 pm
- Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited (Alembic) on Wednesday announced that its joint venture (JV) Aleor Dermaceuticals Limited (Aleor) has received final approval from the US Food & Drug Administration (USFDA) for its Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) for Mupirocin Cream USP, 2%.
- In the regulatory filing, Alembic Pharma said that the approved ANDA is therapeutically equivalent to the reference listed drug product (RLD), Bactroban Cream, 2%, of SmithKline Beecham(Cork) Ltd, Ireland (SmithKline). Mupirocin Cream USP, 2% is indicated for the treatment of secondarily infected traumatic skin lesions (up to 10 cm in length or 100 cm2 in area) due to susceptible strains of S. aureus and S. pyogenes. Read more
Published on: 1:44 pm
- GMR Airports Limited (GAL), a subsidiary of GMR Infrastructure Limited has on Thursday announced as the winning bidder for the development and operation of Kualanamu International Airport in Medan, Indonesia (“Medan Airport”).
- In a communication addressed to GMR Airports Consortium Team, Angkasa Pura 2 (AP2), the state owned enterprise and the bidding authority for the Medan Airport has informed that they have completed the best and final evaluation process for selection of strategic partnership for the Medan Airport and have announced GMR Airports as the Winning Bidder. It may be noted that GMR Airports Limited and its wholly owned subsidiary, GMR Airports International B.V had bid for the project as consortium. Read more
Published on: 1:30 pm
- BSE Sensex is currently 59,662.71 down 345.62 points or 0.58%.
- Nifty50 is currently 17,776.45 down 122.20 points or 0.68%. Nifty Bank is 37,981.95 down 0.16%. Mid-cap Index is down 1.26%.
- IOC, Power Grid, State Bank of India, Asian Paints, and SBI Life are the top gainers. Read more
Published on: 1:21 pm
- Godrej Properties Ltd on Thursday has announced the launch of its digital brand campaign ‘Everyday Joys- Jahaan Khushiyan Badi Hoti Hai’. The campaign introduces GPL’s purpose of creating spaces that enable everyday joys; one community, one family, and one home at a time.
- GPL has created three digital video commercials, which capture the beauty of everyday family moments that we all enjoy in our homes. They reinforce that a home is integral to most of our best memories. While the landmark milestones in life happen occasionally, the everyday joyful moments are what keep us going. Everyone has their favourite corner, their daily routines and their ideal family moments at home and the films try to capture these moments. Read more
Published on: 1:10 pm
- Nifty Metal stocks found the market bears on Thursday amidst broad-based sell-off. The Index shed 2.2% with all the stocks in deep red. Vedanta Limited plunged over 7.5% amid corporate restructuring plans. Welspun Corp, SAIL, Tata Steel, National Aluminium and Jindal Steel were also under heavy pressure.
- In comparison, Hindustan Zinc Limited which belongs to Vedanta Group limited losses to stay pretty on a gloomy Nifty Metal Index.
- Domestic benchmark indices were trading weak on Thursday, a day of weekly F&O expiry. The markets have been engaged in broad-based selloff for the most part of this week amid weak global cues and relentless selling by FIIs in Indian markets. Read more
Published on: 12:42 pm
- CRISIL Limited has upgraded the credit ratings on Pokarna Limited’s total bank loan facilities Rs60cr (Reduced from Rs131cr). The long-term rating has been upgraded to CRISIL BBB/Positive from CRISIL BBB-/Stable.
- The credit rating agency has also upgraded the short-term rating of the company at CRISIL A3+ from CRISIL A3.
- Also, the rating on the proposed long-term bank loan facility of Rs71cr has been withdrawn at the company’s request. Read more
Published on: 12:41 pm
- Equity benchmark indices extended losses and hit fresh intraday low on Thursday trade. The Indian stock market extended losses to the third day, and Nifty struggled to hold 17,700 levels, while the BSE Sensex crashed over 500 points in the noon trade. Today’s decline was led by a heavy selloff in weak global cues and relentless selling by FIIs in Indian markets. Also, the sentiment was dented after Paytm made a tepid debut, and it crashed 25% in their market debut after it completed India's biggest-ever IPO.
- On the international front, fresh COVID cases in parts of Europe are concerns and there is fear that fresh COVID- related disruptions may further aggravate supply-side issues adding fuel to the inflation fire. Read more
Published on: 12:30 pm
- Benchmark indices fall further as auto and metal stocks tumble.
- BSE Sensex is currently 59,460.46 down 547.87 points or 0.91%.
- Nifty50 is currently 17,705.35 down 193.30 points or 1.08%. Nifty Bank is 37,811.30 down 0.61%. Mid-cap Index is down 1.79%. Read more
Published on: 12:20 pm
- Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services Limited has announced the official launch of its leasing and subscription business ‘Quiklyz’.
- This venture is a new-age digital platform for vehicle leasing and subscription, that aims to provide great convenience, flexibility and choice to customers across cities. Mahindra Finance sees this as a great opportunity to create value for its stakeholders with a profitable business model and build a strong balance sheet out of emerging opportunities in this adjacent business vertical.
- Quiklyz is the first-of-its-kind digital journey on car usership with which the customer can access a brand-new car without all the hassles of car ownership. Quiklyz will take care of registration, insurance, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, road-side assistance etc. Read more
Published on: 12:17 pm
- Vikas Lifecare Limited on Wednesday announced having achieved many significant milestones and certain new additions along with updates from the Agro Products business division:
- Having Acquired Cashew Nuts processing plant in Karnataka, India.
- Having added exotic Fruits to its Agro-product business portfolio with a target of achieving additional revenue of Rs120 Million this financial year. Read more
Published on: 12:08 pm
- To deal with the problem of rising air pollution in urban areas, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has indigenously designed and developed a prototype Air Pollution Control Tower (APCT). This APCT has been installed in Noida on a pilot basis by BHEL in association with the Noida Administration.
- With this initiative, BHEL is working hand in hand with the Noida Authority in the fight against pollution in this area for improving the health of local residents, office-goers, and visitors. Read more
Published on: 12:01 pm
The details of which are as follows:
- Construction of Industrial Shed & Road work of Elektromag Devices Private Limited at Vapi, Gujarat (Industrial) - Rs300-350 lakh Read more
Published on: 11:52 am
Domestic benchmark indices were trading weak on Thursday, a day of weekly F&O expiry. The markets have been engaged in broad-based selloff for the most part of this week amid weak global cues and relentless selling by FIIs in Indian markets. Read more
Published on: 11:41 am
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will visit Mahoba and Jhansi districts of Uttar Pradesh on November 19, 2021.
- In a significant initiative to alleviate water distress, at around 2:45 PM, Prime Minister will inaugurate multiple projects in Mahoba. These projects will help alleviate the issue of water shortage in the region and bring much-needed relief to the farmers. These projects include Arjun Sahayak Project, Ratauli Weir Project, Bhaoni Dam Project and Majhgaon–Chilli Sprinkler Project. Read more
Published on: 11:40 am
- Artson Engineering Ltd stocks rally despite bearish markets on Thursday after the company has informed that it has received order confirmation of Rs8.60cr (Rupees Eight Crores Sixty Lakhs Only).
- The project is received from Tata Projects Limited (TPL) for construction of tanks at their ONGC Kakinada Site. Read more
Published on: 11:30 am
- Equity market indices remain bearish; Auto, IT, Pharma and metals stocks tumble in the late morning trade.
- BSE Sensex is currently 59,613.62 down 394.71 points or 0.66%.
- Nifty50 is currently 17,762.05 down 136.60 points or 0.76%. Nifty Bank is 37,910.80 down 0.34%. Mid-cap Index is down 1.45%. Read more
Published on: 11:19 am
- Share of India's biggest initial public offer (IPO) ever, One 97 Communications (Paytm), was listed at a 9% discount on the stock exchange on Wednesday. The shares opened at Rs1955 against its issue price of Rs2,150 on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Thursday. The shares were declined by 9.07% or Rs1955.
- At 11:00 am, the stock was trading 24.95% below its issue price at Rs1,613.50, ascribing the fintech firm a market capitalisation of Rs1,04,598.95cr.
- Paytm IPO ended with a decent subscription and it has received bids for 9,14,09,844 shares as against 4,83,89,422 shares on offer. The issue was subscribed 1.89 times. Read more
Published on: 11:15 am
- The Phoenix Mills Limited informed the exchanges Wednesday that CPP Investments has completed its first tranche of investment in Plutocrat Commercial Real Estate Private Limited (PCREPL), a wholly-owned subsidiary of the company, on a private placement basis and by way of secondary acquisition of equity shares held by the company in PCREPL aggregating to Rs787cr.
- At around 11.19 am, Phoenix Mills Ltd was trading at Rs1,096.50 per piece up by Rs11.55 or 1.06% from its previous closing of Rs1,084.95 per piece on the BSE. Read more
Published on: 11:07 am
- DLF Limited, India’s leading real estate company, has once again been selected to be a constituent of the Dow Jones Sustainability Emerging Markets Index. DLF is the only real estate company from India to be included in this index and joins a distinguished league of 15 companies from India which have been recognized for their ESG initiatives and practices.
- The Dow Jones Sustainability Indices is the world’s leading provider of ratings that evaluate publicly listed companies against Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) criteria. Only the most sustainable companies in each industry are considered for inclusion in the list. Read more
Published on: 11:05 am
- India Ratings & Research Private Limited, a Fitch Group Company, vide its letter dated November 16, 2021, has upgraded the credit ratings for the financial facilities of Jubilant Agri and Consumer Products Limited, a Wholly-owned material non-listed subsidiary of Jubilant Industries Limited. The outlook is stable.
- The long-term issuer rating of the company has been upgraded from CRISIL A-/Positive to IND A/Stable. The rating on long-term loans (Rs1,028 mn) is upgraded from CRISIL A-/Positive to IND A/Stable.
- The credit rating agency also upgraded rating on fund-based working capital limits from CRISIL A-/Positive to IND A/Stable/IND A1. For non-fund-based working capital limits rating was upgraded from IND BBB+/Stable/IND A2+ to IND A / Stable /IND A1. Read more
Published on: 11:02 am
- Sapphire Foods India, which operates KFC and Pizza Hut made a decent debut at the exchanges on Thursday. The shares got listed at Rs1,350 on the National Stock Exchange (NSE), with a premium of 14.40% over its issue price of Rs1,180.
- Whereas, the stock started trading at Rs1,311 on the BSE.
- However, the shares gave up all of their initial gains and slipped into red soon after the positive opening. Read more
Published on: 10:55 am
- V-Guard Industries Limited has made a further investment to the extent of' Rs19.13cr in V-Guard Consumer Products Limited (VCPL), the Wholly- Owned Subsidiary (WOS) incorporated on July 19, 2021, and has been allotted 1,91,25,002 equity shares of Rs10/- each on November 17, 2021, amounting to Rs19,12,50,020/-.
- “Total amount of investment made to date of this disclosure is Rs44.63cr. The WOS is engaged in carrying on the business of manufacturing, selling, and dealing in otherwise of various consumer electrical, electronics, electro-mechanical products, and home and kitchen appliances of all kinds both electrical and non-electrical and such other allied products,” company said in a filing on Wednesday. Read more
Published on: 10:40 am
- Infosys Limited, on Wednesday, announced a new program to prepare Americans for 21st-century careers in the technology sector. The program will offer 500 job seekers the opportunity to complete a fully digital, online diploma course certified by Salesforce, following an aptitude test that matches them with available entry-level tech jobs at Infosys. Leveraging Trailhead, Salesforce’s free online learning platform, the program will train these 500 American workers, free of cost, for roles at Infosys as Salesforce Certified Administrators and Salesforce Industries Developers.
- At around 10.42 am, Infosys Ltd was trading at Rs1,770 per piece down by Rs18.05 or 1.01% from its previous closing of Rs1,788.05 per piece on the BSE. Read more
Published on: 10:35 am
- Nifty technology stocks were under deep red territory witnessing heavy selling pressure on Thursday amid mixed global cues. The IT stocks have shunned over 700 points so far today dragging overall markets.
- All stocks listed on the index have tumbled ranging from 1-4% in the morning trade.
- The performance of all the stocks is actively monitored by the investors as financial earning season is on the centre stage. Meanwhile, worldwide inflation crisis which are overshadowing strong retail earnings is also the prime concern for the market players. Read more
Published on: 10:30 am
- Equity market indices tumble amid weak global cues.
- BSE Sensex is currently 59,606.48 down 401.85 points or 0.67%.
- Nifty50 is currently 17,761.50 down 137.15 points or 0.77%. Read more
Published on: 10:16 am
- KPI Global Infrastructure Limited has bagged an order for executing a solar power project of 1.80 MWdc capacity from Shabnam Petrofils Private Limited, Surat under the 'Captive Power Producer (CPP)' segment of the company.
- Ata round 10.20 am, KPI Global Infrastructure Limited was trading at Rs207.95 per piece up Rs0.85 or 0.41% on the BSE. Read more