Published on: 5:11 pm
- Brickwork Ratings reaffirms ratings at “BWR BBB”/Stable to the bank loan facilities and NCDs of SRG Housing Finance Limited.
- Brickwork Ratings (BWR) reaffirms the ratings of the non-convertible debentures (NCDs) of Rs112.97cr and Bank loan facilities of Rs255cr at “BWR BBB”/Stable of SRG Housing Finance Limited.
- The ratings continue to factor in comfortable capitalization, healthy profitability and moderate asset quality. The rating is, however, constrained by the moderate scale of operations and geographic concentration. Read more
Published on: 4:59 pm
- Hospitality remains one of the worst-hit sectors from the Covid-19 pandemic and the second wave has come at a time when the industry was on its path to recovery. Since mid-April, the industry has been affected by the pandemic related lockdowns/restrictions on mobility by various states and increased wariness to travel due to fear of infection contagion.
- Consequently, recovery to pre-covid levels, says an ICRA report, has now been pushed back by 6-8 months from previous estimates. The revenue recovery to pre-Covid levels is currently expected by FY2024. Ready more
Published on: 4:53 pm
- OneWeb, the global Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellite communications company, has secured further fund-raising on the anniversary of the successful bid by the UK Government and Bharti Global (Bharti) to purchase OneWeb from US Chapter 11 to bring its total funding to $2.4 billion. OneWeb has completed its transformation with the exercise of a Call Option by Bharti to invest an additional $500m into the company.
- The development comes ahead of OneWeb's eighth launch on 1st July, delivering highly anticipated and strategically valuable Arctic region coverage down to 50 degrees latitude. Read more
Published on: 4:50 pm
- ICRA Limited has retained the credit ratings of Relaxo Footwears Limited. The credit rating agency has retained a long-term rating of Rs140cr on Fund-based facilities of the company at ICRA AA.
- The outlook on the long-term rating has been revised to "Positive" from Stable.
- The short-term rating of Rs120cr on Non-fund based facilities of the company has also been retained at ICRA A1+. Read more
Published on: 4:50 pm
- Libas Consumer Products Ltd has informed that the Board of Directors on 26th June, 2021 announced to launch variety type of salt.
- The company will launch granulated salt, orange, red, pink and black salt in the market.
- According to the filing, the production capacity will be of 400 mt per month and It will be sold in India and Bahrain. Read more
Published on: 4:47 pm
- The market regulator SEBI has approved the amendments Infrastructure Investment Trusts (InvITs) and Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) Regulations, 2014.
- Sebi approved the revision in minimum subscription and trading lot for publicly issued REITs and InvITs.
- The revised minimum application value shall be within the range of Rs10,000 - 15,000 and the revised trading lot shall be of one unit. Read more
Published on: 4:46 pm
- The prices of petrol and diesel on Wednesday were unchanged across the country after hitting a fresh record high. The petrol prices were up by 35 paise per litre and diesel inched up 28 paise in the national capital.
- According to the Indian Oil Corporation’s website, “In Delhi, the price of petrol stands at Rs98.81 per litre while that of diesel is at Rs89.18. In Mumbai, petrol currently costs Rs104.90, while diesel is retailing at Rs96.72.
- Last month, Bhopal became the first state capital to have petrol hit the three-figure mark followed by Jaipur and Mumbai. Earlier this month, Hyderabad and Bengaluru had also joined this list followed by Patna and Thiruvananthapuram. Now, Chennai is near of this psychological landmark with petrol retailing at Rs99.80. Read more
Published on: 4:41 pm
- The largest lender State Bank of India (SBI) has revised service charges for cash withdrawals from its ATMs and bank branches with effect from July 01, 2021.
- SBI will levy services charges between Rs15-Rs75 for the additional value-added services on basic savings bank deposit (BSBD) accounts. Only four cash withdrawals are free in a month on the BSBD account. The service charges are imposed beyond four withdrawals.
- The lender will charge Rs15 plus GST (goods and services tax) per cash withdrawal for transactions carried at the bank branches, ATM or from other banks. The fee will be levied after four transactions in a month. Read more
Published on: 4:33 pm
- HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited promoter Standard Life (Mauritius Holdings) 2006 Limited has undertaken a sale of over 10 crore equity shares of the company representing ~4.99% of the total issued and paid-up equity share capital of the company on June 29, 2021.
- “We have undertaken a sale of 100,845,104 Equity shares of the company (representing approximately 4.99% of the total issued and paid-up equity share capital of the Company) today to various investors through the screen based trading system of the of stock exchanges (Sale). Read more
Published on: 4:27 pm
- The Centre has trimmed basic customs duty on crude palm oil up to 10% for cooling down the edible prices in the retail market.
- In a notification, the CBDT announced the cut in crude palm oil to 10% and 37.5% in refined palm oil.
- Furthermore, the effective duty (including cess and other charges) will be at 30.25% on crude palm oil and 41.25% on refined palm oil. Read more
Published on: 4:25 pm
- Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd has informed regarding allotment of debt securities.
- The company has issued and allotted 7750 Unsecured, Listed, Rated, Senior, Redeemable, Non-Cumulative, Taxable, Non-Convertible, Bonds in the Nature of Debentures (Series II - 2022) of Rs10,00,000/- each aggregating to Rs. 775,00,00,000 on Private Placement Basis for a tenor of 3 years on 23rd June 2021 to meet the funding of CAPEX and financing business activities.
- The current market cap of the company is Rs2,152.51cr. Read more
Published on: 4:25 pm
- European stock markets pulled back on Wednesday ahead of U.S. jobs data later this week. German stocks dropped 1.4% and British shares FTSE also fell 0.67%.
- The pan-European Stoxx 600 also fell, with autos tumbling 2.4% to lead losses as all sectors and major bourses slid into negative territory.
- On the economy front, European investors will be monitoring a host of economic data. Read more
Published on: 4:16 pm
- PPAP Automotive Limited informed the exchanges Tuesday that the company and PPAP Tokai India Rubber Private Limited, its joint venture company, has received six awards from its customer Toyota Kirloskar Motor Private Limited, in the category of safety, quality, and delivery for the year 2020.
- “Toyota Kirloskar Motor Private Limited is one of the leading automobile manufacturers in India. The Company and its joint venture supplies automotive components to Toyota Kirloskar Motor Private Limited,” company said in a filing on Tuesday. Read more
Published on: 4:13 pm
- Tech Mahindra, a leading provider of digital transformation, consulting and business re-engineering services, today announced partnership with TAC Security, the global leader of risk & vulnerability management, to enable next-generation enterprise security for customers globally. The partnership will leverage artificial intelligence and user-friendly analytics to help measure, prioritize, and mitigate vulnerabilities across the entire IT stack.
- As part of the partnership, the global security competency of Tech Mahindra’s and TAC Security’s patented next-generation risk-based vulnerability management platform ESOF (Enterprise Security in One Framework) will be combined to accelerate vulnerability management protocol for customers thereby protecting their modern applications and infrastructure against cyber threats. Read more
Published on: 4:10 pm
- U GRO Capital, has announced its financial results for Q4 FY21 and full year FY2021 ended 31st March, 2021. Despite the adverse economic and business conditions brought about by COVID-19, U GRO Capital has performed strongly in each quarter of FY21.
- The company posted an annual profit after tax of Rs28.7cr compared to Rs19.5cr in FY20. The total AUM of the company for FY2021 grew by 53% to Rs1,317cr as on March 2021 compared to Rs861cr in March 2020. Read more
Published on: 4:08 pm
- SEBI came out with detailed guidelines on May 18, 2010 for launching of SME Exchange/Platform. BSE became the first stock exchange to get the approval from SEBI and launch its SME platform on March 13, 2012.
- Times Green Energy (India) Limited became the 340th company to get listed on the BSE SME Platform on June 30, 2021. Times Green Energy (India) Limited came out with an initial public offering of 6,64,000 Equity Shares of Rs.10 Each (“Equity Shares”) For Cash at a Price of Rs61 Per Equity Share (The “Offer Price”), Aggregating to Rs4.05cr. The company has successfully completed its public issue on June 22, 2021.
- Times Green Energy (India) Limited is a Telangana based company whose registered office is at Somajiguda, Hyderabad.Read more
Published on: 4:03 pm
- Repro India Limited Board of Directors on June 29, 2021, have accorded their approval for transfer of shares of the wholly-owned subsidiary company - Repro Innovative Digiprint Limited (RIDPL) comprising 100,000 equity shares of Rs10/- each.
- “Going forward Repro Innovative Digiprint Limited will be ceased to be the wholly-owned subsidiary company of Repro India Limited. It may also be noted that transfer of shares of this subsidiary will not affect any business / accounting policies and will not have any significant impact on the accounts, etc.,” company said in a filing on Tuesday. Read more
Published on: 4:03 pm
- HUDCO reported a net profit in the Mar-21 quarter was higher by 19.36% at Rs526.38cr. This was on the back of a write-back of provisions previously made towards the impairment of loan assets. The fall in the interest costs was just about marginal on a yoy basis and employee costs were also lower.
- Net margins for the Mar-21 quarter at 29.91% was better than 23.35% in the Mar-20 quarter as well as better than 21.22% net margins in the sequential Dec-20 quarter.
- The stock ended at Rs53.10 down by Rs2.1 or 3.8% from its previous closing of Rs55.20 on the BSE. The scrip opened at Rs55.70 and touched a high and low of Rs56.20 and Rs52.70 respectively. Read more
Published on: 3:47 pm
- Niraj Cement Structurals said in the regulatory filing that the board has appointed Mr. Partha Sarthi Raut as an Independent Additional Director of the Company.
- Partha Sarthi Raut has been appointed for the period of five consecutive years w.e.f. July 02, 2021, to July 01, 2026, subject to the approval of the shareholders at the ensuing Annual General Meeting of the Company.
- Dr. Partha Raut is an HR professional with over 30 years of experience in Strategic and Operational HR in both Corporate and Consulting, out of which about 15 years as CHRO in large Indian houses and multinationals. Dr. Raut has worked in multiple countries across India, Middle East and South-East Asia with multiple nationalities in the Construction and Infra sPace. Read more
Published on: 3:44 pm
- IndusInd Bank on Tuesday has sold over 70 lakh equity shares of McLeod Russel India Ltd. The Bank had acquired 70,67,500 equity shares from the Kolkata-based tea company on June 24, 2021, by invocation of the pledge of shares.
- “After this sale, the Bank as on date does not hold any Equity Shares of McLeod,” the company said in a filing on Wednesday.
- IndusInd Bank Ltd trade on Wednesday ended at Rs1,016.15 per piece down by Rs1.1 or 0.11% from its previous closing of Rs1,017.25 per piece on the BSE. Read more
Published on: 3:35 pm
- India Ratings and Research (Ind-Ra) has upgraded Marksans Pharma Limited’s Long-Term Issuer Rating to ‘IND A’ from ‘IND A-’. The Outlook is Positive.
- The rating agency continues to take a consolidated view of Marksans and its subsidiaries.
- According to the rationale, the rating upgrade reflects the continued improvement in the business and financial profile of Marksans in FY21. Read more
Published on: 3:35 pm
- Sterling and Wilson Solar Limited (SWSL), one of the leading solar EPC and O&M solutions provider, announced its audited financial results for the quarter and year ended 31st March 2021.
- The company on Tuesday reported a consolidated net loss of Rs344.80cr for the fourth quarter ended March 2021.
- Revenues from operations for FY21 stood at Rs5,081cr and Cash flow from Operations in FY21 stood at Rs201cr. Read more
Published on: 3:35 pm
- Markets witnessed a negative day of trade as marginal hint of profit booking was seen during the second half of the trade.
- Bank Nifty index underperformed the Nifty index by ~0.5% for the second consecutive trading session with both the indices closing around its intraday lows.
- Nifty IT index was among the top outperformers for the, closing ~0.7% higher. Share price of major midcap infra stocks witnessed a strong day of trade with stocks like PNC Infra, Knr Construction & Dilip Buildcon leading from the front. Read more
Published on: 3:32 pm
- Bharti Airtel has announced that it has further upgraded its high-speed data network in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana to deliver the best network experience to its customers.
- The telecom company has deployed an additional X MHz of its existing spectrum in the superior 900 MHz bands for 4G and upgraded 10,000 mobile sites across the two states to 4G.
- Avneet Singh Puri, CEO – Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, Bharti Airtel said, “Additional deployment of L900 technology will further boost indoor coverage and add more muscle to Airtel's 4G spectrum bank in the two states. To stay ahead of the curve, we recently demonstrated Live 5G service in Hyderabad. We will continue to invest aggressively in the deployment of latest network technologies to delight our customers.” Read more
Published on: 3:25 pm
- Generic Engineering Construction and Projects Limited has entered in a Share Purchase Agreement dated June 28, 2021, for sale/disposal of 100% Equity Shares held in wholly-owned subsidiary Generic Chartered Resources Private Limited.
- The company will receive a consideration of Rs10/- per share from buyers Mohit Desai and Mayank Madia.
- Pursuant to execution of the Share Purchase Agreement and transfer of shares, Generic Chartered Resources Private Limited will cease to be the wholly owned Subsidiary of the Company. Read more
Published on: 3:24 pm
- Reliance Industries-led subsidiary Jio Platforms and Netherlands-based NXP Semiconductors collaborated to implement a 5G NR O-RAN small cell solution that incorporates NXP’s Layerscape family of multicore processors.
- The combined solution will power new RAN networks that will deliver high performance, enabling a wide range of 5G use cases for broadband access as well as Industry 4.0 and IoT applications, including telemedicine, tele-education, augmented/virtual reality, drone-based agricultural monitoring and more. Read more
Published on: 3:15 pm
- ICRA has upgraded Tata Coffee's Long term rating, while re-affirmed the short term rating.
- The rating agency upgraded the long-term rating on the company's fund-based bank facilities worth Rs150cr to [ICRA] AA+ (Stable) from previous [ICRA]AA(Stable).
- The short-term rating on the bank facilities was reaffirmed at [ICRA]A1+. Read more
Published on: 3:07 pm
- Brightcom Group, the global Internet brand, today announced its audited financial results for the quarter ended 31st March 2021 and the annual results for the financial year 2020-21.
- The company posted annual revenue of Rs2855.79cr and net profit of Rs483cr as against the previous year revenue of Rs2692.32cr and net profit of Rs440.10cr respectively. The digital segment revenues grew by 11.68% and overall revenue growth is 6.07% compared to last year.
- The stock is currently trading at Rs22.74 up by Rs1.08 or 4.99% from its previous closing of Rs21.66 on the BSE. The scrip opened at Rs22.74 and has touched a high and low of Rs22.74 and Rs22.74 respectively. Read more
Published on: 3:05 pm
- General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC Re) reported a consolidated net profit of Rs1,991.59cr for the fiscal year 2020-21 against a net loss of Rs186.46cr in the previous financial year.
- On a standalone basis, the insurer registered a Profit After Tax for the year ended 31.03.2021 recorded as Rs1,920.44cr as compared to Loss after Tax of Rs359.09cr for the year ended 31.03.2020.
- The company's gross Premium Income of the company was Rs47,014.38cr for the year ended 31.03.2021 as compared to Rs51,030.13cr for FY20. Incurred Claims Ratio which was 97.5% as of 31.03.2020 has been improved to 92.4 % as of 31.03.2021. Read more
Published on: 3:00 pm
- Nifty Pharma was marginally lower amid volatile trade in the afternoon. The Index after a gap-up start maintained subdued gains until falling into red zone in the last hour of trade on Wednesday.
- Divis Lab was the top gainer in the pharma sector while Lupin emerged the top laggard.
- At around 3.00 pm, Nifty Pharma was trading at 14,310.10 down 20.10 points or 0.14%, touching a high of 14,422.45 and low of 14,299.70 during intraday trade on Wednesday. Read more
Published on: 2:50 pm
- Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited (IRFC) the dedicated market borrowing arm of the Indian Railways posted profit growth of 126% on YoY basis for Q4 FY 2020-21 to stand at Rs1,482.55cr vs Rs654.63cr reported in Q4FY2020.
- The net profit for FY2020-21 grew by 38.34% to Rs4,416.13cr as against Rs3,192.06cr for the corresponding financial year ended 31st March 2020. The total revenue from operation grew by 17.50% on a YoY basis for the same period to stand at Rs15,770.47cr.
- The annual disbursement for IRFC grew by 46.19% on a YoY basis from Rs71,392cr in FY2019-20 to Rs1,04,369cr for FY 2020-21. The Assets Under Management (AUM) for FY2020-21 stands at Rs3,60,079cr as against Rs2,66,137cr registering a growth of 35.29% on YoY basis. Read more
Published on: 2:50 pm
- IT stocks were on a rising spree on Wednesday after global technology stocks witnessed a rally. Nifty IT index outperformed benchmark Nifty 50 led by broad-based buying across stocks. The overall market is bullish today.
- At around 2.48 pm, Nifty IT was trading at 29,162.15 up by 175.90 points or 0.61%. The index has touched an intraday high and low of 29,311.55 and 29,036.95 respectively.
- Coforge was the top gainer surging by 2.3%. Mphasis advanced by 1.3%. Infosys and Oracle Financial Services soared by 1.2% each. Read more
Published on: 2:42 pm
- Sakthi Sugars Ltd has informed that the company has made one-time settlement (OTS) on 29th June 2021 of the loan availed from Indian Overseas Bank at Rs28.90cr as against the amount outstanding of Rs50.16cr (Principal and Interest) as at 31st March 2021.
- With this OTS the Bank has agreed to withdraw its application before National Company Law Tribunal. Read more
Published on: 2:30 pm
- Indices trim gains as banking and fmcg stocks trade in the red.
- BSE Sensex is currently 52,636.66 up 87 points or 0.17%.
- Nifty50 is currently 15,770.25 up 21.80 points or 0.14%. Nifty Bank is trading down 0.33% at 34,895.15 while Mid-cap Index is up by 0.32%. Read more
Published on: 2:25 pm
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd has informed the exchange regarding allotment of equity shares under ESOP Scheme.
- The ESOP Allotment Committee of the Bank, 30th June, 2021, allotted 2,87,766 Equity Shares of Rs.5/- each, pursuant to the exercise of equivalent number of Employee Stock Options.
- On Wednesday, the scrip opened at Rs1,709.45 apiece and the current market cap of the company is Rs3,38,076.45cr. Read more
Published on: 2:15 pm
- Nifty Metal stocks led the market gains on Wednesday. The Index after a gap up start surged over 1%. However it trimmed few gains in the afternoon.
- The early surge was supported by augmented demand globally amid constrained supply in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic. China's decarbonisation mission has also in a way augured well for the Indian steel makers.
- APL Apollo Tubes Ltd led the gains while state-owned mining and steel companies National Aluminium Co Ltd (Nalco), Steel Authority of India, Coal India, and NMDC were also in the fast lane. MOIL was underpressure. Read more
Published on: 2:01 pm
- Tanla Platforms, wholly-owned subsidiary Karix Mobile and Swedish Caller ID firm Truecaller announced their partnership to launch the Verified Business Caller ID solutions for enterprises to enrich the user experience by fostering a communication ecosystem built on trust and safety. Enterprises in India can now leverage this solution to connect better with customers over voice calls through increased brand visibility, identity, and credibility.
- Deepak Goyal, Chief Business Officer, Tanla Platforms Limited said, “Our partnership is the coming together of two of the world’s most trusted names – Karix and Truecaller - in the enterprise to consumer communication ecosystem. The partnership is an extension of our commitment to provide purposeful, timely, and verified engagements to enterprises and their consumers.” Read more
Published on: 1:54 pm
- Pharma-giant Cipla has announced that the company is supporting Moderna, Inc. with the regulatory approval and importation of vaccines to be donated to India.
- However, at the current stage, the company does not have a definitive agreement on commercial supplies.
- Cipla was responding to media queries on vaccine import. Read more
Published on: 1:39 pm
- Ansal Housing stock locked on the upper circuit during Wednesday's trading session after NBFC-giant HDFC pledges on certain shares of Ansal for recovery of part outstanding dues against loans availed by pledgors from the HDFC.
- The acquisition is not a related party transaction for HDFC.
- On June 28, 2021, the shares of Ansal invoked by the Corporation crossed 5% of its paid-up capital, in aggregate. Read more
Published on: 1:35 pm
- Manali Petrochemicals Limited (MPL), a leading Petrochemical manufacturing company and part of AM International - Singapore, announced its annual results for FY20-21 on Tuesday.
- During FY21, MPL earned consolidated revenue Rs1038cr compared to Rs816cr during the previous year. The EBITDA for the year was Rs314.32cr compared to Rs82.85cr in FY20. Yearly PAT was at Rs201cr compared to Rs47cr in FY20.
- During the last quarter of the year, on a gross revenue of Rs370cr compared to Rs238cr in Q4FY20. EBITDA rose to Rs130cr compared to Rs18.32cr in Q4FY20. PAT was at Rs91.38cr compared to Rs14.14cr in Q4FY20. Read more
Published on: 1:35 pm
- Embassy Office Parks REIT, India’s first listed REIT and the largest office REIT in Asia by area, has announced on Wednesday that the trading lot size for Embassy REIT units on the Indian stock exchanges will be reduced to 1 unit from the current trading lot size of 200 units.
- The announcement follows the Securities and Exchanges Board of India’s (SEBI) approval of the amendments to the appropriate regulations to reduce trading lots for both REITs and Infrastructure Trusts (InVITs) which was outlined at its Board Meeting on 29th June, 2021.
- Michael Holland, Chief Executive Officer of Embassy REIT, commented, “We commend this proactive initiative by the regulator to reduce the trading lots of both REITs and InVITs. Embassy REIT’s listing in 2019, coupled with our strong and resilient performance over the 8 quarters since then, has paved the way for Indian REITs to evolve a mainstream asset class. Read more
Published on: 1:30 pm
- BSE Sensex is currently 52,786.90 up 237.24 points or 0.45%.
- Nifty50 is currently 15,816.20 up 67.75 points or 0.43%. Nifty Bank is trading up 0.18% at 35,074.20 while Mid-cap Index is up by 0.47%.
- Coal India, Kotak Bank, Infosys, Divis Lab, and Tata Steel are the top gainers while Shree Cement, Power Grid, HUL, Hero MotoCorp, and Cipla are the top losers. Read more
Published on: 1:29 pm
- AstraZeneca Pharma has announced that the company has filed a Writ Petition before the Hon’ble High Court of Delhi challenging the demand notice of the National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority (‘NPPA’) in respect of Tagrisso tablets containing Osimertinib 80 mg formulation.
- AstraZeneca received a demand notice from NPPA on June 25, 2021, that claimed that the company was in violation related to Tagrisso tablets.
- According to the regulatory filing, the said notice of demand has been issued according to the NPPA notification S.O No. 1041 (E) dated 27th February 2019 whereby, the Government put a cap on the trade margin of 42 anti‐cancer medicines at the first point of sale of the product. Read more
Published on: 1:15 pm
- Tata Motors Limited has announced that it has on 28th June, 2021 filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended 31st March, 2021 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- The Form 20-F includes the Company’s audited financial statements prepared under the International Financial Reporting Standards for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2021.
- The Form 20-F is available on the website of the Company and can also be accessed on the SEC’s website. Read more
Published on: 1:05 pm
- Realty stocks were under pressure despite the broader markets tone being bullish on Wednesday. The performance in the sector also comes after the market regulator SEBI amended Infrastructure Investment Trusts (InvIT) and Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) norms. However, the downside in the Nifty Realty index was at a slower pace.
- At around 12.57 PM,the Nifty Realty was trading at 344.10 down by 0.4%. The index has touched an intraday high and low of 347.35 and 343.10 respectively.
- Indiabulls Real Estate was the top gainer soaring by 1.4% followed by Brigade Enterprises surging 0.6%. Prestige and Oberoi Realty were marginally up. Read more
Published on: 12:56 pm
- Tata Electronics Limited (TEPL) on Tuesday has announced that it has joined hands with SASTRA deemed-to-be University to foster deep domain expertise in electronics design and manufacturing in collaboration with Taiwan's Asia University and Yuan Ze University.
- According to this agreement, students admitted to the two-year M.Tech degree in Very Large-Scale Integration (VLSI) design will complete one year of the course at SASTRA campus in Thanjavur and the second year in either Asia University or Yuan Ze University in Taiwan. Read more
Published on: 12:30 pm
- Benchmark market indices are bullish with IT stocks in the lead.
- BSE Sensex is currently 52,838.23 up 288.57 points or 0.55%.
- Nifty50 is currently 15,829.80 up 81.35 points or 0.52%. Nifty Bank is trading up 0.22% at 35,087.70 while Mid-cap Index is up by 0.39%.
- Kotak Bank, Infosys, Divis Lab, Coal India, and Reliance are the top gainers while Shree Cement, Power Grid, Cipla, ICICI Bank and HUL are the top losers.
- Nifty IT stocks rise above 1% while Realty stocks are under pressure.
- Out of 50 stocks traded on the NSE, 35 advanced, and 15 declined. Read more
Published on: 12:27 pm
- Cambridge Technology Enterprises Ltd has informed the exchange regarding impact of Covid in the business operations.
- Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the business:
- According to the regulatory filing, "All offices of Cambridge Technology Enterprises and its subsidiaries were closed pursuant to Govt. orders of respective regions during last year. The Company was able to seamlessly transition to the work from home protocols and have been following it diligently since late March 2020.
- The operations of the Company were not affected as operations are manageable remotely and with minimal human intervention from remote locations. All the customers were serviced as usual, said company." Read more
Published on: 12:11 pm
- India Ratings and Research (Ind-Ra) has upgraded Polycab India Limited’s (PIL) long-term issuer rating to ‘IND AA+’ from ‘IND AA’. The Outlook is Stable.
- The rating on fund-based working capital limit Rs4500cr assigned was IND AA+/Stable/IND A1+. The long-term rating upgraded and the short-term rating affirmed.
- The credit rating agency also affirmed IND A1+ rating on Non-fund-based working capital limit Rs3,050cr. Term loan (maturity date August 2021) Rs1.5cr (reduced from Rs8cr) was upgraded to IND AA+/Stable. Read More
Published on: 12:10 pm
- Global pharma major Lupin Limited on Wednesday has announced that it has received tentative approval from USFDA under the U.S. President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) for its New Drug Application for Dolutegravir, Lamivudine and Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate (TLD) Tablets, 50 mg/300 mg/300 mg, and antiretroviral Fixed Dose Combination (FDC).
- This product would be manufactured at Lupin’s Nagpur facility in India.
- TLD is recommended by World Health Organisation (WHO), the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), and PEPFAR as a preferred first-line treatment regimen for the treatment of HIV in adults and pediatric patients weighing at least 35 kg, and will be available for supplies to low-and-middle-income countries (LMIC). Read more