Jagan Lamps Share Price

Jagan Lamps

CMP as on01-Jul-22 15:29

₹ 50.00
1.05 2.15%


₹ 50.95

Turnover (lac)

₹ 22

Prev. Close

₹ 48.95

Day's Vol (shares)

₹ 1,442

Day's Range

₹ 49.00
₹ 50.95

Incorporated in 1993 Jagan Li-Tech Lamps(JLL) set up its own plant at a cost Rs.7.85 cr 100% EOU to manufacture automobile H4 type halogen lamps in technical and financial collaboration with Li-Tech Corporation of South Korea (9% equity holding). Under the agreement, Li-Tech will supply the machinery and equipment for halogen lamps, and will also supply raw materials and components, and buy 75% of the production at twice the cost of imported raw material for the initial five years of production. The remaining 25% will be sold in the domestic market. Automobile halogen lamps enjoy good demand due to their technical superiority. The company tapped the primary market during April 1995 to finance the project.The company name was changed to Jagan Lamps in 1998.The company introduced new concept in bulbs during 2000-01 by which it illumnates the Super white Light,Xemon,Gold,Green types of Lights suitable for New Generation drivers.

  • Chairman & Managing Director

    Ashish Aggarwal
  • Company Secretary

    Sandeep Yadav
  • Non-Exec. & Independent Dir.

    Hemant Mangla
  • Non-Exec. & Independent Dir.

    Saras Kumar
  • Director & CFO

    Rekha Aggarwal
  • Director

    Raghav Aggarwal
  • Independent Director

    Shwetha Nathani

Registered Office

Narela Piao Manihari Road,


T-34 2nd Floor,
Phase II,New Delhi - 110020