Published on: 4:17 pm
- IndusInd Bank on Wednesday announced the launch of ‘Indus Merchant Solutions’ a comprehensive mobile application (app) to enable merchants, retailers and professionals to carry out banking transactions digitally, on a single platform.
- The all-new application will enable merchants and retailers to undertake an array of activities such as accept instant cashless payments on mobile phones from customers through multiple digital modes, track inventory via in-built dashboards, apply for an exclusive Point of Sale (PoS) machine to facilitate card-based payments, as well as avail small ticket business loans from the Bank in a completely digital & paperless manner, without having to visit a bank branch. Read more
Published on: 4:15 pm
- Adani Transmission Limited (ATL), India’s largest private sector power transmission and retail distribution company scored 63 points in the 2021 Corporate Sustainability Assessment (CSA) survey conducted by DJSI - S&P Global. This is significantly higher than the average world electric utility sector score of 38.
- “This remarkable improvement in our ESG score within just a few months testifies to the robustness of ATL’s approach and strategy on ESG,” said Mr. Anil Sardana, MD & CEO, ATL.
- “This achievement is an endorsement of our progress towards decarbonization of the grid. ATL’s increased emphasis on ESG is in line with our nation’s renewed focus on building a greener India as quickly as possible.” Read more
Published on: 4:00 pm
- Amber Enterprises India Ltd has informed that as per the notification of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (“MEITY”) guidelines for constitution of special purpose vehicle (“SPV”) for implementation of Electronic Manufacturing cluster (“EMC”), the companies/EMC units which buys land/having lease lands in Sri City EMC must hold 51% of the share capital of SPV together with no single company/ EMC unit holding more than 25% shares of SPV the Company.
- In context of the same, the Company has invested Rs60,64,680/- (Rupees Sixty Lakh Sixty-Four Thousand Six Hundred Eighty Only) in Sricity Electronics Manufacturing Cluster Private Limited (“Sricity”) and has been allotted 6,06,468 equity shares at a face value of Rs. 10 per share comprises of 10.94% Share Capital of Sricity. Read more
Published on: 3:49 pm
- NIIT Limited informed the exchanges Wednesday that Axis Bank – NIIT Digital Banking Academy has launched its second programme for experienced IT professionals - “FinTech Engineering Programme” that offers a great career as “FrontEnd and BackEnd Application Developers” with Freecharge, one of the leading digital platforms for financial services and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Axis Bank.
- The Axis Bank - NIIT Digital Banking Academy is a joint initiative by Axis Bank, India’s third-largest private sector bank, and NIIT Institute of Finance, Banking and Insurance (NIIT IFBI), was launched this year for building a high-quality talent pool for Axis Bank in FinTech Roles. The Academy has been successfully running the ‘FinTech Professional Programme’ under this joint initiative. Read more
Published on: 3:41 pm
FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (Q2FY22 consolidated results| H1 highlights)
Net Sales at Rs. 177.1 crore versus Rs 152.1 crore; up 16%; attributed to the addition of new clients and introduction on new service offerings in specific domains like BFSI, telecom, media and entertainment, healthcare, etc Read more
Published on: 3:26 pm
- Domestic markets witnessed a negative day of trade, with the benchmark index trending lower for the major part of the trade. Bank Nifty underperformed the Nifty by ~0.1% for the five consecutive trading sessions with both the indices closing around their intraday low.
- Largecap stocks were among the top underperformers for the with stocks like Reliance Industries and HDFC Bank contributing the majority of the index losses.
- Nifty Midcap 100 index closed ~0.75% lower. Market breadth ended in the favour of the declines with the advance/decline ratio closing at 2:3x. Bank Nifty saw the addition of short positions during the day. Read more
Published on: 3:20 pm
- Brickwork Ratings India Pvt Ltd has upgraded its ratings and outlook on Poonawalla Fincorp Limited instruments worth Rs503.51cr.
- The rating on secured non-convertible debentures (NCDs) Rs201.41cr is at BWR AA+/Stable, upgraded from BWR AA- /Credit watch with Developing Implications.
- On Subordinated NonConvertible Debentures Rs230cr, the rating has been upgraded to BWR AA+/Stable from BWR AA-/ Credit watch with Developing Implications. Read more
Published on: 3:19 pm
- Manappuram Finance Ltd. reported a consolidated net profit of Rs369.88cr for the quarter ending September 30, 2021. The profit is lower by 8.8% compared to Rs405.44cr reported in the year-ago quarter.
- However, the company’s consolidated assets under management (AUM) grew by 5.7% to Rs28,421.63cr from Rs26,902.73cr a year ago, and by 14.8% in comparison to Rs24,755.99cr reported in the preceding quarter (Q1).
- The stock is currently trading at Rs189.90, up by Rs0.35 or 0.18% from its previous closing of Rs189.55 on the BSE. Read more
Published on: 3:13 pm
- Aban Offshore Ltd has announced that its step-down subsidiary Aban Singapore Pte Ltd has received letter of award (LoA) from Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC).
- The LOA is for the deployment of jack-up rig Aban VIII for a firm period of 3 years, said company in a regulatory filing.
- Further, the deployment is likely to commence during the second quarter of calendar year 2022, it added. Read more
Published on: 3:02 pm
- Grindwell Norton Limited has made an investment of Rs15 lakh in Cleanwin Energy Three LLP towards power purchase. The company’s capital contribution is 27.27% in Cleanwin Energy Three LLP.
- “The business of the LLP shall be carried in the name and style of “Cleanwin Energy Three LLP. The Designated Partners shall be responsible for doing all such acts, matters, and things as are required to be done by the LLP in respect of compliance with the provisions of the LLP Act,” the company said in a filing on Wednesday. Read more
Published on: 2:48 pm
- Tourism Finance Corporation of India Limited on November 22, will consider the issuance of Non-Convertible Debentures (NCD) to be issued on a private placement basis.
- Shares of Tourism Finance Corporation of India Limited were trading over 2% on Wednesday afternoon after the company said it will consider the issuance of non-convertible debentures to be issued on a private placement basis on November 22.
- The scrip opened at Rs68 and has touched a high and low of Rs69.35 and Rs67.50 respectively. Read more
Published on: 2:41 pm
- Saboo Sodium Chloro Ltd has informed to the exchanges that it has received an unsolicited acquisition LOI (letter-of-intent) for a 100% sale of Samskara Resort & Spa.
- As per regulatory filing, relevant LOI is dated November 08, 2021 and is from a 30-year-old prominent Swiss RE investment firm.
- "Negotiations are taking place in Jaipur. A sale decision, if reached, will value Samskara Resort &Spa in the range of Rs100-150cr. The figure will be inclusive debt, and associated trademarks and intellectual property", said company on Wednesday. Read more
Published on: 2:35 pm
- In-spite pressure in input costs, Asian Granito India Ltd continues to report consistent financial performance in the second quarter and Half Year ended September 2021. Consolidated net profit for the quarter was reported at Rs. 53.8 crore in Q2FY22 as against net profit of Rs. 19.8 crore in Q2FY21, growth of 171%.
- Profit includes Rs. 38.01 crore from sales of investment in Astron Paper Board Mill Ltd. Consolidated Net sales in Q2FY22 was reported at Rs. 375.76 crore growth of 9% Y-o-Y as against Rs. 344.3 crore in Q2FY21.
- Company reported consolidated EBITDA of Rs. 33.48 crore in Q2FY22 with EBITDA margin of 8.9%. The Company’s key to success was its impact in the overseas market, steps taken to enhance the operations, efficiency and better domestic market presence. Read more
Published on: 2:30 pm
- Indices continue flip flop; Auto stocks surge while Pharma, Oil & Gas stocks turn markets bearish.
- BSE Sensex is currently 60,210.76 down 111.61 points or 0.19%.
- Nifty50 is currently 17,967.20 down 32 points or 0.18%. Nifty Bank is 38,193.40 down 0.30%. Mid-cap Index is down 0.23%. Read more
Published on: 2:15 pm
- Nucleus Software Limited, one of the oldest and leading software product companies in India that provides a host of lending and transaction banking products to global financial leaders has announced the postal ballot results of their proposed buyback of 22,67,400 equity shares, for an aggregate amount not exceeding Rs159cr.
- The total buyback shares represent 7.81% of the total paid-up equity capital of the company.
- The company said in a filing on Wednesday that shareholders of the company approved the Buyback, by way of Postal Ballot through remote e-voting pursuant to the postal ballot notice dated October 12, 2021, as a Special Resolution. The results of which were announced on November 16, 2021. Read more
Published on: 2:10 pm
- Subex limited has informed that it has named in a recent Gartner report titled “10 Must-Have Capabilities for CSP Partner Ecosystems for Composable Products.” The report lists Subex as a Sample Vendor of Partner Ecosystem Management (PEM) solutions.
- The report, authored by Susan Welsh de Grimaldo, Senior Director Analyst, Gartner, highlights the importance of partner ecosystems in the digital world and the need for CSPs to enhance their partner ecosystem management capabilities.
- As per Gartner, “By year-end 2024, CSPs with enhanced partner ecosystem capabilities will outperform their competitors that lack such capabilities by 20% in revenue growth.” Read more
Published on: 2:09 pm
- L&T Technology Services on Wednesday announced that it has been selected as an engineering partner by Mavenir and NVIDIA, to accelerate the adoption of the industry’s first converged AI-on-5G. LTTS will support Mavenir with customization, integration and deployment of AI applications for deployment on NVIDIA’s AI-on-5G Platform.
- AI is already transforming many industries across the globe. When combined with the power of 5G networks, the two technologies will enable powerful new use cases in a quick, secure, and cost-effective manner. Read more
Published on: 1:54 pm
- Asian markets slipped on Wednesday after the Nikkei index declined 119 points at 29,688.33. Japan’s exports growth hit an eight-month low in October. Shares of Japanese automakers slipped with Nissan was down 1.78%, Honda dropped 1.54%, and Mitsubishi Motor fell 1.25%.
- Australian index the S&P/ASX 200 fell nearly 1% and South Korea also slipped 1.16%. Hong Kong’s Hang Seng index dropped 0.44%. However, mainland Chinese stocks were up. the Shanghai Composite was up 0.44%, while the Shenzhen Component rose 0.67%. Read more
Published on: 1:51 pm
- The much-awaited deal in the Indian aviation industry has finally been inked. Rakesh Jhunjhunwala-backed Akasa Air, a brand of SNV Aviation, has ordered a total of 737 MAX airplanes of Boeing to build its fleet. Valued at nearly $9 billion at list prices, the order is a key endorsement of the 737 family's capability to serve the rapidly growing Indian market.
- At the 2021 Dubai Airshow, Akasa Air CEO Vinay Dube said, "We are delighted to partner with Boeing for our first airplane order and thank them for their trust and confidence in Akasa Air's business plan and leadership team. We believe that the new 737 MAX airplane will support our aim of running not just a cost-efficient, reliable and affordable airline, but also an environmentally friendly company with the youngest and greenest fleet in the Indian skies." Read more
Published on: 1:45 pm
- Fitch Ratings has affirmed India's Long-Term Foreign-Currency Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BBB-' with a Negative Outlook. Fitch stated that India's rating balances a still-strong medium-term growth outlook and external resilience from solid foreign-reserve buffers, against high public debt, a weak financial sector and some lagging structural issues.
- In its rationale note, Fitch said that the country's rapid economic recovery from the Covid-19 pandemic and easing financial sector pressures are narrowing risks to the medium-term growth outlook. However, the Negative Outlook on the rating reflects lingering uncertainty around the medium-term debt trajectory, particularly given India's limited fiscal headroom relative to rating peers. Read more
Published on: 1:42 pm
- Andhra Paper Ltd has informed that Annual Outage (maintenance) has been planned from November 29, 2021 to December 22, 2021 (both days inclusive) in the manufacturing facility located in Kadiyam, East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh.
- According to the regulatory filing, the estimated loss of production would be around 185 tons per day, said company on Wednesday.
- Further, changes in outage dates, if any, shall be intimated, it added. Read more
Published on: 1:30 pm
- BSE Sensex is currently 60,378.35 up 55.98 points or 0.09%.
- Nifty50 is currently 18,001.05 up 1.85 points or 0.01%. Nifty Bank is 38,269.70 down 0.10%. Mid-cap Index is down 0.27%.
- ITC, Maruti, SBI Life, Tata Motors, and Asian Paints are the top gainers. UPL, Grasim, Cipla, Axis Bank, and IOC are the top losers. Read more
Published on: 1:26 pm
- Oil and gas stocks on the Indian benchmark continued to remain under pressure even on Wednesday amid a contraction in crude oil prices. The Nifty Oil & Gas index has tumbled by more than 1% so far today with heavyweight stock Reliance Industries nosediving heavily. The index has touched an intraday high and low of 7,894.60 and 7,833.65.
- At around 1.20 pm, Nifty Oil & Gas was trading at 7,848.25 lower by 75.90 points or 0.96%. On the index, 3 scrips advanced and 12 scrips declined.
- HPCL was the top bear plunging by 2.5% followed by Indian Oil and Gujarat Gas slipping 1.6% and 1.5%. Read more
Published on: 1:25 pm
- India Ratings and Research (Ind-Ra) has assigned Shri Bajrang Alliance Limited (SBAL) a Long-Term Issuer Rating of ‘IND BBB-’. The Outlook is Stable. Short term ratings has been assigned as IND A3.
- Ind-Ra has factored in moderate operational and strategic linkages between SBAL and Shri Bajrang Power and Ispat Ltd (SBPIL), the flagship company of the Goel Group, to arrive at the ratings.
- The agency has adopted a bottom-up approach to arrive at SBAL’s ratings factoring in operational, technical and financial support, and expected liquidity support from SBPIL at all times. Read more
Published on: 12:56 pm
- The trade balance for October 2021 was estimated at USD (-) 19.73 Billion as against USD (-) 9.15 Billion in October 2020, which is a decline of (-) 115.50 per cent. As compared to October 2019 (USD (-) 11.75 Billion), the trade balance in October 2021 exhibited a negative growth of (-) 67.83 per cent.
- Aditi Nayar, Chief Economist, ICRA said “While the merchandise trade deficit corrected modestly to US$19.7 billion in October 2021, from the record-high US$22.6 billion in the previous month, it remained much higher than the average of US$12.3 billion seen in July-August 2021. Accordingly, we expect the current account balance to turn from a frankly unwanted surplus in Q1 FY2022 to a deficit of ~13 billion in Q2 FY2022, and the size of the deficit to widen to ~17 billion in Q3 FY2022, as economic activity gathers pace and the consumption revival strengthens.” Read More
Published on: 12:45 pm
- Linde India Limited updated the exchanges with regard to the Belloxy Divestment as per the Order of the Competition Commission of India (CCI). It said, the company’s joint venture company, Bellary Oxygen Company Private Ltd. has accepted JSW Steel Ltd.’s offer for the purchase of the 855 tonnes per day Air Separation Unit and other related assets owned by the aforesaid joint venture company, which form part of the Belloxy Divestment.
- In view of the expiry of the gas supply contract with JSW Steel Ltd. on November 14, 2021, Bellary Oxygen Company has signed and executed the Asset Sale Agreement with JSW Steel Ltd. and has received the consideration amount of Rs50cr for the transaction. Read More
Published on: 12:30 pm
- Benchmark market indices fall with dip in Oil & Gas, Pharma and Banking stocks; Auto stocks lead gains.
- BSE Sensex is currently 60,178.40 down 143.97 points or 0.24%.
- Nifty50 is currently 17,953.25 down 45.95 points or 0.26%. Nifty Bank is 38,159.85 down 0.38%. Mid-cap Index is down 0.38%.
- Power Grid, SBI Life, Tata Motors, Maruti, and Asian Paints are the top gainers. UPL, Grasim, Divis Lab, BPCL, and Axis Bank are the top losers.
- Nifty Auto stocks drive bearish trade while Nifty Pharma, Oil & Gas, Metal, Banking, and Financial Services stocks are under pressure.
- Out of 50 stocks traded on the BSE, 18 advanced, and 32 declined. Read More
Published on: 12:18 pm
- KG Petrochem Ltd has informed that the CARE ratings has revised the ratings for the long term and short term bank facilities of the company.
- Long-term ratings has been reaffirmed to CARE BBB/Stable while short term ratings has been reaffirmed to CARE A3+.
- According to the rationale report, the ratings assigned to the bank facilities of KG Petrochem Limited (KGPL) continue to derive strength from the vast experience of the promoters in terry towel segment of textile industry along with established track record of operations and repeat orders from reputed clientele, healthy profitability, moderate debt coverage indicators and adequate liquidity despite an elongated operating cycle. Read more
Published on: 12:16 pm
- GP Petroleums Limited informed the exchanges that at the request of the company and pursuant to submission of No Objections from the Bankers of the company, the credit ratings are given by Crisil Ratings Limited (CRISIL) on the Bank facilities of the company has been withdrawn.
- “This is in relation to your letter dated October 30, 2021, requesting CRISIL Ratings to withdraw its outstanding rating on the captioned bank loan facilities. CRISIL Ratings has, after due consideration, withdrawn the ratings assigned to the captioned bank loan facility/ies,” the company shared CRISIL’s mail.
- At around 12.18 pm, GP Petroleums Ltd was trading at Rs47.20 per piece down by Rs0.75 or 1.56% from its previous closing of Rs47.95 per piece on the BSE. Read more
Published on: 12:10 pm
- Sequent Scientific Limited informed the exchanges Tuesday that upon voluntary application made by Elysian Life Science Private Limited (ELSPL), a wholly-owned subsidiary of the company, the Registrar of Companies, Bangalore, Karnataka (ROC) under the provisions of Section 248 of the Companies Act, 2013, has struck off ELSPL from the Register of Companies vide its order dated November 15, 2021.
- Consequently, ELSPL has ceased to exist as a Company and as such as a subsidiary of the Company.
- “ELSPL was inoperative and as such the turnover and net worth for the year ended March 31, 2021 was NIL,” company said in a regulatory filing. Read More
Published on: 11:59 am
- India Ratings and Research (Ind-Ra) has assigned Xpro India Limited (XIL) a Long-Term Issuer Rating of ‘IND BBB’. The Outlook is Positive while the short-term rating has been asigned as 'IND A2'.
- The Positive Outlook reflects Ind-Ra’s expectation of an improvement in XIL’s credit metrics due to a reduction in the overall debt, while maintaining the EBITDA margin in FY22.
- Ind Ra expects that a substantial improvement in the revenue, along with an improvement in the liquidity position, leading to continued healthy EBITDA margins and the net leverage improving below 2.5x, all on a sustained basis, could be positive for the ratings. Read More
Published on: 11:30 am
- Biocon-led subsidiary, Biocon Biologics and Viatris have launched interchangeable biosimilars SEMGLEE (insulin glargineyfgn) injection, a branded product, and Insulin Glargine (insulin glargine-yfgn) injection, an unbranded product, to help control high blood sugar in adult and pediatric patients with type 1 diabetes and adults with type 2 diabetes.
- Both biosimilar products are available in a vial and prefilled pen presentations and are interchangeable for the reference brand, LANTUS (insulin glargine), allowing for substitution at the pharmacy counter. Read more
Published on: 11:30 am
- Indices continue to trade flat; BSE Sensex is currently 60,341.59 up 19.22 points or 0.03%.
- Nifty50 is currently flat at 17,999.50. Nifty Bank is 38,379.55 up 0.19%. Mid-cap Index is down 0.08%.
- SBI Life, Power Grid, Tata Motors, Asian Paints, and NTPC are the top gainers. UPL, Grasim, Divis Lab, Reliance, and Adani Ports are the top losers.
- Nifty Healthcare and PSU Bank stocks are over 1% higher amid subdued trade while Nifty Pharma and Oil & Gas stocks remain under pressure.
- Out of 50 stocks traded on the BSE, 23 advanced, and 27 declined. Read More
Published on: 11:23 am
- KDDL stock has hit a new lifetime high on Wednesday after the company intimated the signing of an agreement with brands by Ethos Limited, Material Subsidiary.
- Ethos has signed the following agreements:
- 1. RIMOWA: a FRANCHISE CONTRACT with RIMOWA for the opening of the first Rimowa store in Jio World Plaza, Mumbai. Founded in 1898 in Cologne (Germany), RIMOWA is in an LVMH brands portfolio since 2017. Rimowa is the global leader in premium luggage and essential tools for a lifetime of travel since 1898. Read More
Published on: 11:18 am
- RHI Magnesita, the leading global supplier of refractory products, systems and solutions has announced the operationalization of its regional R&D center in India. This is the fifth R&D facility in the company’s global R&D network after Leoben (Austria), Contagem (Brazil), Dalian (China) and York (United States). The company has also committed a Rs400cr investment to expand its India production capacity.
- On the inauguration of the new R&D facility, Stefan Borgas, CEO of RHI Magnesita said: “India is a strategic growth market for us. Our corporate strategy is well aligned with the Make in India call of the Indian government. We are investing in expanding our capacity and capability to develop our Indian operations as the R&D and manufacturing hub for the greater region of India, the Middle East and Africa.” Read More
Published on: 11:15 am
- UGRO Capital recorded a total disbursement of Rs320cr in October 2021 vis – a– vis Rs288 Cr in September 2021 (Increase of ~11% M-o-M). As a result, the overall AUM as of October 2021 stood at Rs2,140 Cr up 62% since March 2021 and 109% since October 2020
- In its regulatory filing, UGRO Capital said that increase in the number of branches and partnerships coupled with the opening of the economy has led to robust disbursement growth during the month.
- Further, the company said, "We continue to maintain healthy liquidity position, we raised Rs70 Cr of fresh sanctions during October 2021 and our total liabilities stood at approx. Rs1,329 Cr as of October 2021." Read more
Published on: 11:12 am
- Nifty Pharma Index was under pressure on Wednesday for the second consecutive day amid volatile trade. However, Healthcare stocks surged over 1% on the back of the best ever performance from Apollo Hospitals Enterprises (AHEL) post Q2 earnings. Metropolis Healthcare was also bullish. Torrent Pharma and Biocon were also in the fast lane.
- IPCA Labs, Lupin, Glenmark, Star, Auro Pharma, and Divis Lab were under pressure.
- Sensex wiped off opening losses due to weak Asian peers. At around 11.12 pm, BSE Sensex was trading at 60,367.58 up 45.21 +points or 0.07% and Nifty50 at 18,002.25 up 3.05 points or 0.02%. Read More
Published on: 11:07 am
- Welspun Enterprises has announced a receipt of a letter from PWD Maharashtra (“PWD”) declaring Provisional Commercial Operation Date (“PCOD”) w.e.f. November 11, 2021, in respect of the Hybrid Annuity Model (“HAM”) project Two Laning of Road with paved shoulder under MRIP Package No. AM 2 under Public Works Circle, Amravati in the State of Maharashtra (“the Project”).
- With this event, the Company is entitled to receive annuity, interest and O&M payments from PWD every six months following the provisions of the Concession Agreement. Read More
Published on: 11:00 am
- Eicher Motors Limited (EML) has debuted in the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI)- Emerging Markets category, as one among only ten global automotive companies to feature on the elite list for 2021.
- The DJSI-2021 features only three Indian automobile companies, including Eicher Motors Ltd. With more than 100% year-on-year improvement in its score, EML is ranked at an overall 8th position in the list of sustainability leaders in emerging markets. Read More
Published on: 10:51 am
- Genesys International Corporation has announced the constitution of an Advisory Board. The appointment of these key experts as part of their organization has been made with a vision to enhance the strategic business and technical capabilities as it embarks upon building its significant map content initiatives.
- The newly appointed advisory board comprises:
- 1. Paul Smith, an internationally recognised geospatial leader. Co-founder of Earth Observant [EOI] which is revolutionizing remote sensing through a disruptive new satellite platform delivering ultra-high-resolution, analysis-ready earth observation data for machine learning and traditional image-analyst applications. Paul has been instrumental in marquee map content/technologies in the companies he has been involved with such as C3 technologies, an imaging platform sold to Apple, and Earthmine bought by Nokia (Here maps). Read More
Published on: 10:50 am
- Automobile companies are in super rally on Wednesday despite the Indian benchmarks started on a negative note tracking weak global cues. Nifty auto stocks have become top picks for this week as semiconductor chip shortage is on the hopes of revival. Besides, traders are expected to play cautious as the Fitch ratings kept India’s sovereign rating unchanged considering high public debt, a weak financial sector and some lagging structural issues.
- Nifty Auto has gained nearly 1% so far on Wednesday. At around 10:50 AM, it was trading at 12,070.75 up by 93.45 points or 0.78%. The index has been floating between an intraday high and low of 12,39.75 and 11,958.50. The broader sentiment in the sector was positive led by broad-based buying with heavyweights outshining. Read More
Published on: 10:45 am
- Heavyweight Reliance Industries (RIL) has corrected drastically this week with investors having a profit booking stance in the stock. Wednesday was no different as RIL extended its bearish tone further.
- At around 10.37 am, RIL stock was trading at Rs2494.15 per piece down by Rs17.95 or 0.71% on Sensex. RIL has plunged by more than 1% with an intraday low of Rs2478.35 per piece so far today.
- The stock's market value stood over Rs15.81 lakh cr. Read More
Published on: 10:45 am
- India Ratings (Ind-Ra) has upgraded the rating on Punjab National Bank’s (PNB) Basel III AT1 Bonds from 'IND AA/Stable' to 'IND AA+/Stable' while affirming its Long-Term Issuer Rating at 'IND AAA/ Stable'.
- The Short-Term Issuer Rating has been upgraded at 'IND A1+' and ratings on Basel III Tier 2 Bonds & Senior Infrastructure Bonds at 'IND AAA/Stable'.
- At arounbd 10.46 am, Punjab National Bank was trading flat at Rs41.15 per piece on the BSE. Read More
Published on: 10:34 am
- Amara Raja Batteries Limited informed the exchanges Tuesday that the High Court of Andhra Pradesh has extended the interim suspension of closure orders of the Andhra Pradesh Pollution Control Board (APPCB) and the next hearing is scheduled for December 7, 2021.
- The interim order by Andhra HC was pertaining to the closure orders in (April-May) from APPCB, for the company’s Plants situated at Karakambadi, Tirupati, and Nunegundlapalli Village, Chittoor District, Andhra Pradesh.
- At around 10.35 am, Amara Raja Batteries Ltd was trading at Rs670.25 per piece down by Rs4.8 or 0.71% from its previous closing of Rs675.05 per piece on the BSE. Read More
Published on: 10:30 am
- Equity market trade flat amid weak Asian peers.
- BSE Sensex is currently 60,362.70 up 40.33 points or 0.07%.
- Nifty50 is currently 18,004.05 up 4.85 points or 0.03%.
- Nifty Bank is 38,424.40 up 0.31%. Mid-cap Index is down 0.15%.
- Tata Motors, SBI Life, NTPC, Asian Paints and IndusInd Bank are the top gainers. UPL, Reliance, Grasim, Cipla, and Divis Lab and are the top losers.
- Nifty PSU Bank stocks are over 1.5% higher amid subdued trade while Nifty Pharma and Oil & Gas stocks remain under pressure.
- Out of 50 stocks traded on the BSE, 25 advanced, 24 declined and 1 unchanged. Read More
Published on: 10:10 am
- Auto-giant Maruti Suzuki continues to witness a bull rally on stock exchanges. On Tuesday, Maruti further extended its gaining spree as investors continue to add the stock to their portfolios amid hopes for normalisation in semiconductor shortages. Analysts are optimistic about Maruti stock going forward.
- At around 09.54 am, Maruti was trading at Rs8135.40 per piece skyrocketing by Rs85.75 or 1.07% on Sensex. The stock has advanced by nearly 2% so far today with an intraday high of Rs8190.95 per piece.
- Maruti was racing towards its record level of Rs8,400 per piece. Read more
Published on: 10:09 am
- KNR Constructions Ltd has informed to the stocks exchanges regarding financial closure of the subsidiary.
- KNR Ramanattukara Infra Private Limited, wholly owned subsidiary of the Company, is in receipt of letter from NHAI stating that the financial close has been noted on November 6, 2021. Read more
Published on: 10:03 am
- Orchid Pharma Limited informed the exchanges that the Rule 144A and Regulation S Deposit Agreements dated November 02, 2005, entered into between the Company, Citibank, N.A. (Depositary), and the Holders and Beneficial Owners of the GDRs have been terminated with effect from November 15, 2021.
- It also informed, 14,803 Global Depository Receipts (GDR’s) of the company have been delisted from the Luxembourg Stock Exchange with effect from November 15, 2021. Read more
Published on: 10:00 am
- Hindustan Everest Tools Ltd has informed that the shareholders of the Company by way of passing of Special Resolution, had approved name change of the Company.
- According to the regulatory filing, the name of the Company has been changed from 'Hindustan Everest Tools Limited' to 'Algoquant Fintech Limited' w.e.f. November 15, 2021, vide a fresh certificate of incorporation issued by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Registrar of Companies, Delhi ('MCA').
- Earlier, company was originally incorporated with the name of HIndustan Dowidat Tools Limited. Read more
Published on: 9:40 am
- Indian Energy Exchange Ltd has informed to the exchange regarding fixing record date for bonus issue.
- As per regulatory filing, the company said that it has fixed Monday, December 06, 2021 as the "Record Date", for the purpose of ascertaining the eligibility of shareholders entitled for issuance of Bonus Equity Shares of the Company in the proportion of 2 (Two) Equity Shares of Rs. 1/- each for every 1 (One) existing Equity Share of Rs. 1/- each, subject to the approval of shareholders which is being obtained through Postal Ballot (including e-voting). Read more