TIMETECHNO News Today

Time Technoplast Ltd Share Price

TIMETECHNO

NSE

CMP as on 22-Sep-23 4:29
₹ 155

icon -0.85 | -0.55%

Open
₹ 155
Turnover(lac)
₹ 2,325
Prev. Close
₹ 155.65
Day's Vol (shares)
₹ 1,501,820
Day's Vol (shares)
₹ 152.10         ₹ 155.40

BSE

CMP as on 22-Sep-23 3:29
₹ 155

icon -0.90 | -0.58%

Open
₹ 155
Turnover(lac)
₹ 135
Prev. Close
₹ 155.40
Day's Vol (shares)
₹ 66,932
Day's Vol (shares)
₹ 152.15         ₹ 155.35

FUTURE


Invest wise with Expert advice

mobile icon
  • Open Demat with exclusive Advice & Services
  • Get a dedicated Relationship Manager to help you grow your wealth
  • Exclusive advisory on 20+ trading & wealth based investment options
  • One tap Investments, Automated trading & much more
  • Minimum 1 lakh margin required
Image not found

Nirma Ltd. will conduct a required open offer to all public shareholders of GLS in accordance with SEBI regulations.

  • 22 September, 2023
  • 11:30 AM
  • less than a minute
Blog Image

Adani Group verified the formation of the entity, Dharavi Redevelopment Project Pvt Ltd, without going into further detail.

  • 22 September, 2023
  • 11:22 AM
  • less than a minute
Image not found

As a result of a disagreement over the assassination of a Sikh separatist leader in the Canadian province of British Columbia in June, relations between India and Canada abruptly deteriorated.

  • 22 September, 2023
  • 11:16 AM
  • less than a minute
Image not found

For the week, both the Sensex and Nifty have recorded a decrease of approximately 2%, following a 2% increase each and reaching all-time highs in the previous week.

  • 21 September, 2023
  • 3:47 PM
  • less than a minute
Image not found

The Government has received about Rs 1556 crore and Rs 88 crore as dividend tranches from Coal India Ltd. and BHEL, respectively.

  • 21 September, 2023
  • 2:07 PM
  • less than a minute
Image not found

The board will discuss issuing private non-convertible debentures (NCDs) as part of their routine refinancing

  • 21 September, 2023
  • 1:44 PM
  • less than a minute
Image not found

The company will be valued at Rs 5,500 crore if TCPL purchases 65-70% of it from its three investors, with a plan for acquiring the remaining 30% over time.

  • 21 September, 2023
  • 1:01 PM
  • less than a minute
Image not found

Leadership in EHV transmission products and grid stability solutions with a strong boutique of next-gen technologies place GETD in a sweet spot.

  • 20 September, 2023
  • 11:46 AM
  • less than a minute
Blog Image

Earlier, the business raised prices by 1.2% in January and 5% in March.

  • 20 September, 2023
  • 10:30 AM
  • less than a minute
Blog Image

The offer will close on September 22. The issue size has been reduced at the time of filing the draft IPO papers from Rs 1,000 crore in July last year.

  • 20 September, 2023
  • 6:58 AM
  • less than a minute