Published on: 5:16 pm
- To contribute towards the creation of a robust electric vehicle (EV) ecosystem, Reliance BP Mobility Limited and Swiggy on Thursday announced the commencement of trials that will increase the deployment of EVs in the delivery fleet of India’s largest food delivery platform.
- The tie-up is aimed at promoting the adoption of battery-operated electric vehicles (EV), including deployment of electric 2-wheelers that will be supported by Jio-bp’s network of battery swap stations and Swiggy’s network of delivery partners. Read more
Published on: 5:10 pm
- Route Mobile Limited has announced a long-term partnership with Comviva Technologies Limited (“Comviva”) to provide advanced Blockchain Solutions for Global Telecom Companies.
- The DLT (Distributed Ledger Technology) system, which is in line with TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India), will empower Route Mobile to help Telecom Operators mitigate unsolicited commercial communication (UCC), enable compliance and adherence to the regulations, ensure better governance and create new avenues for monetization. Read more
Published on: 5:06 pm
- Aptus Value Housing Finance India Limited will open its initial public offering of Equity Shares (the “Offer”) on Tuesday, August 10, 2021 and close on Thursday, August 12, 2021.
- The price band for the Offer is at Rs346 – Rs353 per Equity Share.
- The Offer comprises of a fresh issuance of Equity Shares, aggregating up to Rs.5000 million and an offer for sale of Equity Shares aggregating up to 64,590,695 Equity Shares by the Selling Shareholders. Read more
Published on: 4:55 pm
- KSB Limited, India registered strong performance in the second quarter of the calendar year. The sales value in Q2 of 2021 stood at Rs303cr with a 38% increase over Rs219cr in the previous year's same quarter.
- The Sales value for the first half-year was at Rs684.6cr with a 44% increase over Rs475.9cr in the previous year's first half-year.
- Net profit jumped 262% yoy to Rs28.3cr in Q2 of 2021 compared to Rs7.8cr in Q2 of 2020. PBT at Rs3.86cr in the quarter under review compared to Rs9.7cr in the same quarter last year. Read more
Published on: 4:48 pm
- Time Technoplast Ltd on Wednesday has announced that after a long wait, Government-owned Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs) have started to procure Type-IV LPG Composite cylinders which have numerous technical and operational advantages over conventional metal cylinders such as light weight, corrosion proof and rust free, long service life and 100% explosion proof. To begin with, the Company has received trial orders for 30,000 cylinders (appx) for various destinations in India.
- As per published data by the Government Authorities, the total number of LPG cylinders (mainly metal) which are in population is around 28 crores with an average life of 10 — 15 years, Time Technoplast said in the filing. Read more
Published on: 4:40 pm
- Integro Technologies Ltd., an Aurionpro subsidiary has announced launch of “Smartlender Cloud”, a cloud offering of its Lending Product Suite.
- With this launch, Integro will also offer its current Lending Product Suite, through advanced & secured cloud infrastructure with ease of implementation, enhanced performance and a cost effective solution.
- The SmartLender Cloud will help to accelerate the Bank’s digital transformation agenda while charting the course for a smooth multi-country rollout with a robust, highly scalable and agile solution. The SmartLender Cloud is available on both public and hybrid cloud. Read more
Published on: 4:31 pm
- Ipca Laboratories Limited on Thursday reported standalone Net Total Income at Rs1492.21cr in Q1FY22 as against Rs1496.93cr in Q1FY21. Consolidated Net Total Income at Rs1586.81cr in Q1FY22 as against Rs1546.49cr in Q1FY21. Exports Income at Rs766.27cr in Q1FY22 as against Rs773.89cr in Q1FY21.
- Standalone EBIDTA margin (before forex (gain)/loss) at 27.10% in Q1FY22 as against 39.65% in Q1FY21. Consolidated EBIDTA margin at 27.36% in Q1FY22 as against 38.44% in Q1FY21. Standalone Net Profit down 37% at Rs284.72cr. Consolidated Net Profit down 31% at Rs306.67cr. Read more
Published on: 4:26 pm
- Tata Communications, a global digital ecosystem enabler, announces its financial results for the quarter ended 30th June 2021.
- Consolidated Profit After Tax (PAT) is at Rs296cr (USD 40 Mn) for Q1 FY22 as compared to a profit of Rs258cr in Q1 FY21, registering a growth of 14.9% YoY.
- Consolidated revenue came in at Rs4,103cr (USD 556 Mn), growth of +0.7% QoQ, and 6.8% decrease yoy. This yoy contraction is primarily due to reduction in Voice business and moderation of Collaboration traffic in the Data segment Read more
Published on: 4:13 pm
- Chambal Fertilisers and Chemicals Ltd (CFCL) on Wednesday posted a 28% jump in its consolidated net profit at Rs381cr in the June 30 ended the first quarter of FY22. The company had posted a net profit of Rs298cr in the same quarter of the previous fiscal, the company said in a filing on Wednesday.
- Sales rose on a consolidated basis to Rs3,540cr in Q1FY22 from Rs3219cr in Q1FY21. EBITDA rose 3% to Rs656cr in Q1FY22 from Rs639cr in Q1FY21. EPS was at Rs9.16 during the quarter compared to Rs7.18 in the same quarter of last fiscal.
- “Urea production lower due to maintenance shutdown. Fertiliser sales lower due to erratic monsoon,” company said. Read more
Published on: 4:13 pm
- The net profit of Sonata Software jumped by 74% yoy to Rs86.7cr in the quarter ended June 2021 as against Rs49.92cr during the previous quarter ended June 2020.
- The sales also rose 33.19% to Rs1268.54cr in the quarter ended June 2021 as against Rs952.44cr during the previous quarter ended June 2020.
- The stock ended at Rs813.45 up by Rs4.8 or 0.59% from its previous closing of Rs808.65 on the BSE. The scrip opened at Rs825 and has touched a high and low of Rs884.05 and Rs803.45 respectively. Read more
Published on: 4:05 pm
- Solara Active Pharma Sciences said in the filing that the company has appointed Mr. Aditya Puri as Additional / Independent Director and Chairman of the Company with effect from August 4, 2021.
- Also, the company had appointed Mr. Arun Kumar Pillai as Additional / Non- Executive Director of the Company with effect from August 4, 2021. Mr. Deepak Calian Vaidya resigned as Non-Executive Director / Chairman of the Company with effect from August 4, 2021.
- It has also the appointment of Mr. Rajender Juvvadi Rao (DIN: 00083540) as Additional / Executive Director & Vice Chairman of the Company. Read more
Published on: 4:03 pm
- DJ Mediaprint & Logistics Ltd has informed that the Company has secured valuable order from lndia's Largest Bank -State Bank of India for providing services of Scanning and Digitization at various SBI Centres under LHO Bhubaneshwar in the state of Orissa.
- "This gives a major boost to the employess to operate, penetrate and compete in the Eastern markets", said company.
- On Monday, DJ Mediaprint ended at Rs88 per piece higher by hitting 52-week high during early trading deals on Sensex. Read more
Published on: 3:47 pm
- Vishal Fabrics Limited (VFL) on Wednesday announced its ratings of bank loan facilities amounting to Rs371.81cr has been revised by Brickwork Ratings post the review of the company’s performance. The performance has been measured on the basis of information and clarification provided by the company and available in the public domain, the company said in a filing.
- The long-term rating on Fund Based - Term Loan Rs185.81cr (previous Rs158.29cr) and Fund Based - Cash Credit (Rs160cr) has been reaffirmed at BWR A- and outlook revised to Stable from Negative. The short-term rating on Non-Fund Based Rs26cr has been reaffirmed at BWR A2+. Read more
Published on: 3:32 pm
- Markets witnessed a continued buying momentum for the majority of today’s trade, with the benchmark index closing on record highs.
- Nifty outperformed the Bank Nifty index by ~0.8% as the former closed in the green and the later closing lower.
- Financial stocks were among the top underperformers, with SBI & ICICI Bank, leading the laggards on account of profit booking. Read more
Published on: 3:29 pm
- Shriram Transport Finance Company Limited on Wednesday has allotted 1,000 Non-convertible debentures (NCDs) worth Rs100cr.
- “The Allotment Committee - NCDs of the company approved and allotted senior secured rated, listed, principal-protected market-linked redeemable, Non-convertible debentures (NCD) of the face value of Rs10 lakhs each on a private placement basis,” the company said in a filing on Thursday. Read more
Published on: 3:27 pm
- SML ISUZU recorded a net loss of Rs33.44cr for the quarter ending June 2021 (Q1FY22) period, narrowing from a loss of Rs52.26cr a year ago same period. The company posted a loss of Rs14.59cr in the preceding quarter.
- The company's revenue from operations stood at Rs99.97cr in Q1FY22 higher from Rs28.74cr in Q1FY21 but lower from Rs258.44cr in Q4FY21.
- In its meeting held today, the company's board approved the appointment of Kazuo Goda as Additional Director of the Company on a rotation basis (Category: Non-Executive Non-IndependentDirector) in place of Noboru Murakami, with effect from 5th August 2021. Read more
Published on: 3:23 pm
- Hikal stocks in focus after the company's announced its financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021 on Thursday.
- Company's consolidated net profit increased by 3.369 times to Rs50.54cr in Q1FY22 from Rs15cr in Q1 FY21.
- The Company reported total income stood at Rs459.96cr in the first quarter as compared to Rs353.41cr during Q1FY21. Read more
Published on: 3:15 pm
- To give boost agricultural and processed food products exports especially from Karnataka, the Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) today signed Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with University of Agricultural Science (UAS) Bangalore.
- According to the MoU, the key areas of cooperation include developing technologies jointly with APEDA for advance alertness, efficient & precision farming for enhancing quality exports; diversifying the export basket, destinations and boost high-value agri exports by establishing Brand India globally by increasing agri-exports from Karnataka under Agri Export Policy (AEP) announced by Government of India in 2018. Read more
Published on: 3:11 pm
- Imagicaaworld Entertainment Limited has launched a Virtual Queuing App for Entertainment Parks. This innovative app will minimise queuing time and ensure physical distancing with easy access on their mobiles. The App informs the guests of the waiting/queuing time for all the rides and attractions enabling them to go to rides with the least waiting time and have a better fun time at the park.
- Dhimant Bakshi, Jt. CEO, Imagicaaworld Entertainment Limited, said “We are extremely delighted to launch an in-house application as a pioneering effort to solve a unique problem in the midst of the current pandemic. Apart from ensuring high standards of hygiene and safety including vaccinating entire Imagicaa team; we believe this innovation will enhance guest experience and physical distancing measures in a far better manner.” Read more
Published on: 3:10 pm
- Tejas Networks on Thursday announced an open offer for the acquisition of 4,02,55,631 fully paid-up equity shares of the face value of Rs10 each of the company by Panatone Finvest and Akashastha Technologies along with Tata Sons.
- Kotak Mahindra Capital Company is the manager of the offer on behalf of the acquirers.
- As per the regulatory filing, the offer opening date is set on September 23, 2021, while the offer will close on October 06, 2021. Read more
Published on: 3:08 pm
- Nifty Metal recovered from early selling pressure and was trading near the record highs in the second half of Thursday's session led by broad-based buying across stocks. On the index, 13 scrips have advanced and just 2 scrips have declined. Metal stocks are in focus as companies are announcing their monthly production data with JSPL being the latest to announce.
- At around 3.08 pm, Nifty Metal was trading at 5,837.70 up by 77.80 points or 1.35%. The index has touched an intraday high of 5,843.45 that was near the 52-week high of 5,880.70.
- SAIL was the top gainer soaring 4.4% followed by NALCO surging 3.8%. Read more
Published on: 3:00 pm
- Nila Infrastructure Ltd has informed that the company has received letter from Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation intimating approval for revision in work of rehabilitation of slum project at Harivan Na Chapra at Sabarmati at Ahmedabad.
- In order to include government plots and TP roads for comprehensive development of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Sports Enclave, AMC has revised the work-order wherein the Premium payment to AMC towards free sale land is now reduced to Rs. Zero, while total residential units have increased to 2,198 Nos.
- The unexecuted confirmed order-book shall increase accordingly. This revision makes the Company eligible to receive TDR worth Rs149.76cr. Read more
Published on: 2:54 pm
- Reliance Industries Limited (RIL), India’s largest private sector company is doubling its PET recycling capacity by setting up a recycled polyester staple fiber (PSF) manufacturing facility in Andhra Pradesh.
- The move is part of RIL’s commitment to lead the industry on circular economy, enhance its sustainability quotient and bolster the entire polyester and polymer value chain.
- Reliance Industries Ltd is currently trading at Rs2,138.55 up by Rs35 or 1.66% from its previous closing of Rs2,103.55 on the BSE. Read more
Published on: 2:54 pm
- China's (A1 stable) potential jump in investment to achieve a 70% self-sufficiency ratio in semiconductors by 2025 could boost its tech growth, says Moody's Investors Service in a new report. However, achieving semiconductor self-reliance likely will be long and challenging, and could have far-reaching credit impacts on the sovereign, domestic companies and international manufacturers.
- "Global chip shortages and trade tensions reveal the large gap in China's domestic supply and demand for these products. China is the biggest consumer of semiconductors globally; yet its production is far below that of the US (Aaa stable), Korea (Aa2 stable) and Taiwan, China (Aa3 positive)," says Lillian Li, a Moody's Vice President and Senior Credit Officer. Read more
Published on: 2:47 pm
- Vikas Lifecare on Thursday said that the company has repaid the entire outstanding of Punjab National Bank, the main banker of the Company participating under Multiple Banking Arrangement, with the payment of balance outstanding of Rs60cr and as such, with NIL outstanding dues, expecting No Due Certificate from both the Working Capital lenders namely Union Bank of India and Punjab National Bank.
- Further, the company announced that it has paid the complete amount of Rs5cr towards settling the entire Bank Outstanding of Advik Laboratories Limited for making it an absolute debt-free entity here onwards.
- As resolved Vikas Lifecare is pursuing the further process and will induce another Rs2cr initially to help Advik start the business operations, which will be done as soon as Advik receives the possession and other requisite permissions to start the operations. Read more
Published on: 2:41 pm
- FMCG-major, Emami on Thursday acquired 6,840 Shares of Helios Lifestyle Private Limited (“Helios”) from an existing shareholder. This led to a rise in Emami's shareholding in Helios by 2.53%.
- After the acquisition, Emami now holds a 48.49% stake in Helios compared to earlier 45.96%.
- Helios is a start-up founded by Hitesh Dhingra, Parvesh Bareja and Bhisam Bhateja. It manufactures and sells male grooming products under the brand “The Man Company”. It caters to the premium segment. It offers a head to toe range of grooming products for men which includes beard products, skin & hair care products, deodorant & perfumes, etc. Read more
Published on: 2:34 pm
- Greenply Industries Limited has announced its foray into the Medium Density Fiber (MDF) boards business. The greenfield manufacturing plant would be set up in Vadodara Distt., Gujarat with an estimated cost of Rs548cr.
- For this purpose, the Board of Directors of the company on Wednesday has announced the acquisition of M/S Baahu Panels Pvt Ltd as a wholly owned subsidiary.
- The plant with an installed capacity of 800 cubic meter (CBM) per day would have the revenue potential of Rs600-650cr per annum at its peak utilisation. The plant is expected to commence operations by Q4FY23, the company said in the filing. Read more
Published on: 2:33 pm
- Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited on Thursday has announced that it has received final approval from the US Food & Drug Administration (USFDA) for its Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) for Clomipramine Hydrochloride Capsules USP, 25 mg, 50 mg, and 75 mg.
- The approved ANDA is therapeutically equivalent to the reference listed drug product (RLD), Anafranil Capsules, 25 mg, 50 mg, and 75 mg, of SpecGX LLC. Clomipramine Hydrochloride Capsules are indicated for the treatment of obsessions and compulsions in patients with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) . Read more
Published on: 2:30 pm
- Indices led by IT, FMCG, and Metal stocks are at record highs in the afternoon session.
- BSE Sensex is currently 54,589.53 up 219.76 points or 0.40%.
- Nifty50 is currently 16,311.80 up 53.00 points or 0.33%. Nifty Bank is trading down 0.23% at 35,944.50 while Mid-cap Index is down by 0.19%. Read more
Published on: 2:28 pm
- ABB India is electrifying the country with a smart, safe, and sustainable range of switches as it launches the Millenium and Zenit range. With an increasing number of megacities evolving in India, the demand for space-saving electrical solutions such as easy-to-install, contemporary switches, is rising.
- ABB’s latest Millenium and Zenit switches range is ISI marked offering control, functionality, and comfort to customers in smart buildings and premises that can be easily upgradable with the latest smart home automation solutions. These switches, tailored to both homes and commercial buildings, allow customers to switch from conventional lighting to an eco-efficient intelligent alternative. Read more
Published on: 2:10 pm
- CESC’s wholly owned subsidiary, Eminent Electricity Distribution Ltd. has emerged as highest bidder for acquiring 100% stake in power distribution company for Union Territory of Chandigarh.
- Further, the above acquisition for Distribution license is subject to further formalities as prescribed under the tender documents including receipt of letter of intent, as stated by the company in a regulatory filing. Read more
Published on: 2:10 pm
- Banking stocks are in focus as investors await key developments from the Reserve Bank of India in the bi-monthly monetary policy that is scheduled for tomorrow. On Thursday, Bank Nifty traded in a volatile session led by a broad-based selloff. Heavyweights Kotak Bank and HDFC Bank limited the losses, however, could not pull the index back into the green zone due to massive selling pressure in SBI, IndusInd Bank and ICICI Bank.
- At around 2.04 pm, Bank Nifty is trading at 35,981.40 down by 46.65 points or 0.13%. The index has touched an intraday high and low of 36,115.45 and 35,661.30 respectively. Read more
Published on: 2:10 pm
- The Nifty FMCG stocks rose over 250 with the overall market rally on Thursday afternoon. ITC surged 3% while Emami stayed bullish post Q1 earnings. Britannia Industries also was higher. Varun Beverages dragged the most after Q1 earnings and Colgate Palmolive also shed over 1%.
- The Indian equity indices, Sensex and Nifty are bullish after volatility in the morning. Among sectors, PSU Bank, realty indices fell the most, while Nifty IT, Nifty Metal, and Nifty Pharma indices are in the green.
- Concerns over the rapid spread of Delta variant as the coronavirus pandemic takes centre stage globally hinting for restrictions and slowdown in economic growth recovery. Globally the markets were mixed on Thursday. Read more
Published on: 1:55 pm
- The Minister of State for Petroleum and Natural Gas, Rameswar Teli informed in the Rajya Sabha that the Government is making all efforts to reduce crude oil imports. Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas is working in collaboration with various Central Government Ministries to achieve the goal to reduce the dependency on the import of oil and gas.
- The five-pronged strategy comprises promoting energy efficiency and conservation measures, giving thrust on demand substitution, promoting biofuels and other alternate fuels/ renewables, increasing domestic production of oil and gas and refinery process improvements. Read more
Published on: 1:50 pm
- SC Soft, an Aurionpro subsidiary has announced go-live of its project in transit business in South America. The project which covered nine public transport companies in Lima, the capital city of Peru, have successfully upgraded their transport systems with a new age Automatic Fare collection system to accept contactless card system.
- SC SOFT was one of the leading partners in this project, responsible for the supply of on board validator SCV 500, which supports all types of contactless cards, mobile based ticketing and QR code and GPRS to support Vehicle location.
- Sanjay Bali, CEO SC Soft, while making this announcement said that “we are pleased to announce the successful implementation of the first phase of project in Lima, Peru. We are expecting next phase of the project to be launched soon. This implementation will strengthen our position in the global markets. Read more
Published on: 1:44 pm
- The electricity market at the Indian Energy Exchange traded 7322 MU volume rising by 37% YoY during July 21. Data given by the National Load Dispatch Center on the power demand showed that the national peak demand on 7 July’21 at 200.6 GW was the highest ever registering a 17.6% YoY increase while the energy consumption at 125.5 BU grew 10.6% on a YoY basis.
- During the month, India’s manufacturing PMI rose to a 3-month high at 55.3. With the easing of lockdown restrictions, economic activities, as well as power consumption, accelerated. Read more
Published on: 1:41 pm
- Rain Carbon Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Rain Industries Limited, which produces carbon-based products and advanced materials, today announced that the company has opened a state-of-the-art rubber lab at its production facility in Duisburg, Germany.
- The $1.3 million lab comprises a complete processing line, starting with a rubber bale cutter, continuing with a highly sophisticated lab station for internal mixing, and concluding with complete analysis employing cutting-edge rubber-process and dynamic-mechanical analyzers. Read more
Published on: 1:32 pm
- The online food service provider, Zomato, has incorporated a wholly-owned subsidiary in the name of Zomato Payments Private Limited.
- The Zomato Payments come with an authorized share capital of Rs20cr.
- Zomato Payments will carry on the business of providing payment aggregator services and payment gateway services following the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) rules and regulations, amendments therein or any new rules/ acts/ regulations prescribed by the RBI.
Published on: 1:30 pm
- BSE Sensex is at 54,631.27 up 261.5 points or 0.48%.
- Nifty50 is at 16,328.90 up 70.10 points or 0.43%. Nifty Bank is trading down 0.19% at 35,960.50 while Mid-cap Index is down by 0.44%.
- Bharti Airtel, Eicher Motors, HCL Tech, Tech Mahindra, and Kotak Bank are the top gainers. State Bank of India, IndusInd Bank, NTPC, Bajaj Finance, and UPL are the top losers. Read more
Published on: 1:20 pm
- Shares of SBI Life was trading red in the early trade, however, it is trading slightly higher on the stock exchanges.
- According to the media reports, US private equity fund CA Emerald Investments, an affiliate of Carlyle Asia Partners, was set to offload its entire 1.9% in the company. The price range for the share sale has been set at Rs1,130-Rs 1,136.85, the reports added. Read more
Published on: 1:15 pm
- Minister of State in the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Kaushal Kishore has informed that as on July 23, 2021, 30 States/UTs have set up Real Estate Regulatory Authority.
- As per the information provided by various Real Estate Regulatory Authorities, as on 23rd July, 2021, 67,669 Real Estate Projects and 52,284 Real Estate Agents have been registered under RERA. Read more
Published on: 1:15 pm
- Nifty Pharma stocks were steady in gains amid a market rally on Thursday. The Index edged higher with heavyweights Cipla, Sun Pharma and Dr. Reddy’s trading on the upside. Biocon and Torrent Pharma dragged the most.
- The Indian equity indices, Sensex and Nifty are bullish after volatility in the morning. Among sectors, PSU Bank, financial services, and realty indices fell the most, while Nifty IT, Nifty Metal, and Nifty Pharma indices are in the green.
- The sector was under pressure on Wednesday amid concerns over the rapid spread of Delta variant as the coronavirus pandemic takes centre stage globally hinting for restrictions and slowdown in economic growth recovery. Globally the markets were mixed on Thursday. Read more
Published on: 1:02 pm
- Even though the start of Thursday's trading was on a volatile note, however, stellar buying in IT stocks has led benchmarks Sensex and Nifty 50 to clock further new record highs. Nifty IT rose by more than 1% and has touched a new 52-week high of 31,560.20.
- While, benchmark Sensex and Nifty 50 hit a new 52-week high of 54638.36 and 16,335.40 earlier today.
- At around 12.55 PM, the Nifty IT was trading at 31,333.75 up by 356.65 points or 1.15%. Read more
Published on: 1:02 pm
- Declining Covid infection rates after May 2021 and thereby easing of movement restrictions/lockdowns in western and northern regions of the country paved the way for elevated collection activities of the lenders which augmented the average collection efficiency in ICRA-rated securitised retail pools originated by NBFCs and HFCs for June 2021. Collections are expected to further improve in subsequent months as long as there is no fresh surge in Covid cases.
- ICRA observes that the collections in retail pools securitised post the first wave (i.e. September 2020), especially for the more affected unsecured lending sector, have fared better than the pools originated prior to the same. This is on account of tightening of the prevailing credit appraisal processes and parameters by the lenders to ensure addition of better-quality loans in the portfolio coupled with stringent loan selection criteria espoused by the investors such as high bureau scores, non-moratorium cases, least infected states/districts etc. Read more
Published on: 1:00 pm
- Jindal Steel & Power Limited (JSPL) has reported a sharp recovery in steel sales in the month of July 21, returning back to its growth path.
- Steel sales were up 5% yoy and surged 21% mom to 6.7 lakh tonnes as compared to 6.4 lakh tonnes during the same month in the previous year.
- JSPL reports monthly steel production of 6.5 lakh tonnes, up 8% yoy as compared to 6.03 lakh tonnes during the same month in the previous year. Read more
Published on: 12:58 pm
- The Indian rupee erased morning gains to trade lower in the noon trade ahead of RBI monetary policy on Friday. The currency is trading down by 5 paise at 74.23 against US Dollar.
- The local unit opened on a flat note and inched 4 paise higher to 74.15 against the US dollar in early trade.
- The rupee on Wednesday gained 9 paise to mark its highest level in over five weeks at 74.19 against the US dollar. Read more
Published on: 12:49 pm
- Ion Exchange (India) Limited rose over 1% on Thursday after the Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) awarded an engineering, procurement, construction, and commissioning (EPCC) contract to the company worth Rs357.465cr.
- “The company has been awarded by Indian Oil Corporation Limited EPCC contract for design, installation of the effluent treatment plant on turnkey basis at a contract value of Rs357.465cr for its Para Xylene (PX) and Purified Terephthalic Acid (PTA) complex project at Paradip, Orissa,” company said in a filing on Wednesday. Read more
Published on: 12:46 pm
- Karur Vysya Bank has released its financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021.
- Highlights of business performance for the quarter ended 30.06.2021
- Total business as on June 30, 2021 stands at Rs1,16,713cr, registering a yoy growth of 7.4% i.e. up Rs8,031cr from Rs1,08,682cr as on 30.06.2020. Business has grown by Rs615cr during Q1, from a level of Rs1,16,098cr as on 31.03.2021.
- Credit portfolio grew by 8% yoy (Rs3,698cr) and gross advances stands at Rs52,315cr as on 30.06.2021, up from Rs48,617cr (including IBPC of Rs100cr) a year ago. Read more
Published on: 12:39 pm
- Asian markets were mixed in Thursday trade tracking a sharp fall in the Dow Jones overnight. The Japanese 'Nikkei' trading higher by over 140 points in the afternoon trade. Hong Kong-listed shares of firms related to the Chinese video game sector after China’s state media once again took aim at the industry.
- On the flip side, the Hang Seng Tech index declined 262 points or 1%. Shares of Tencent and Netease listed in the Hong Kong index fell in the range of 4-5%. Read More
Published on: 12:32 pm
- Telecom service provider, Vodafone Idea has announced that the board of directors have accepted Kumar Mangalam Birla's request to step down as Non-Executive Director and NonExecutive Chairman of the Board.
- This has come into effect from August 04, 2021.
- With KM Birla's exit, the company's board unanimously elected Himanshu Kapania, currently a Non-Executive Director, as the Non-Executive Chairman. Read more