Published on: 4:30 pm
- Lincoln Pharmaceuticals Limited, one of India's leading healthcare companies has received approval from Australia's medicines and medical devices regulator - Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA).
- Company's manufacturing facility in Khatraj, Gujarat received the GMP clearance from TGA for all three departments Tablet, Capsule and Cream & Ointment, which will cover wide range of Pharmaceutical Formulation manufactured by the Company.
- Company looks to enter the Australian markets soon with its dermatology, gastro and pain management products and gradually expand product portfolio. The certification· Will be valid till June 2023. Read more
Published on: 4:25 pm
- ICRA Limited has reaffirmed/ assigned credit ratings for the Non-Convertible Debenture (NCD) Programme of Dabur India Limited. The rating on NCD Programme Rs15cr has been reaffirmed at ICRA AAA (Stable).
- The credit rating agency assigned ICRA AAA (Stable) rating on NCD Programme Rs235cr. Read more
Published on: 4:12 pm
- Motherson Sumi Systems Limited (MSSL), today announced the acquisition of a majority stake in CIM Tools Private Limited, one of the leading suppliers in the aerospace supply chain, based in Bengaluru, India.
- This milestone acquisition will mark MSSL’s entry into the aerospace industry.
- MSSL will acquire 55% stake from the promoters of CIM Tools Private Limited (CIM). CIM in turn will hold 83% in Aero Treatment Private Limited (ATPL) and currently holds 49.99% in Lauak CIM Aerospace (JV with Lauak International, LCA). CIM, ATPL and LCA are hereinafter referred to as “CIM Group”. Read more
Published on: 4:08 pm
- Federal Bank has been authorized by Reserve Bank of India, basis recommendation of Controller General of Accounts, Ministry of Finance, for collection of Direct and Indirect Taxes, on behalf of CBDT and CBIC.
- Federal Bank customers will soon be able to pay their Direct and Indirect taxes through the Bank’s various digital platforms like FedMobile (Mobile Banking app), FedNet (Net Banking), Fedebiz (Corporate Digital Banking), and through wide branch network.
- Commenting on the approval, Harsh Dugar, Group President & Country Head - Wholesale Banking, Federal Bank said, "We are elated to be empanelled by Government of India and RBI for collection of Direct and Indirect Taxes. This would make it convenient for our customers to make tax payments digitally and seamlessly." Read more
Published on: 4:08 pm
- Shree Yogi Realcon Private Limited, a subsidiary company of the Ajmera Realty & Infra India Limited has executed Amendment to Agreement to Transfer between the Subsidiary Company and TATA Communications Limited (formerly known as Videsh Sanchar Nigam Limited), having its registered office at VSB, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Fort, Mumbai for the acquisition of two buildings bearing numbers 230 and 231 along with Land, bearing Survey Number 229, City Survey Number 5684 (part) situated at Pant Nagar, Ghatkopar (East), Mumbai, admeasuring 1,720.69 square meters.
- Ajmera Realty owns an 80% stake in the subsidiary company. “Such acquisition is aimed to exploit the growth potential of the project, to provide flexibility and attract fresh set of investors / strategic partners to participate in the project,” company said in a filing on Friday. Read more
Published on: 3:55 pm
- SITI Netowrks Ltd has informed that the Board of Directors of the Company on October 7, 2021, has approved the appointment of Vikash Khanna as Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Key Managerial Personnel (KMP) of the Company with effect from October 8, 2021.
- Vikash Khanna is a qualified Chartered Accountant and a commerce graduate from Kolkata University. Mr. Khanna has over 25 years of rich experience across the finance spectrum, including accounts, taxation, investor relations, fundraising, IPO, banking relations, etc. Before joining SITI Networks, he served as Vice President Finance with ABIS Exports. Read more
Published on: 3:45 pm
- JSW Energy has signed a contract with GE Renewable Energy, a leading provider of wind solutions, for the supply of 810 MW of onshore wind turbines for the company’s under-construction pipeline of ~ 2.5 GW of renewable projects in India.
- The supply of the turbines will start by the second quarter of CY2022. These turbines will produce enough green energy to meet the annual electricity requirements of more than 2.1 million households in the country. Read more
Published on: 3:43 pm
- Welspun Corp Limited informed the exchanges that the company has received the sanction order from Ahmedabad Bench of National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) on the Scheme of Arrangement between demerged company Welspun Steel Limited (WSL) with Welspun Corp Limited on October 7, 2021.
- The division of WSL acquired by WCL is engaged in the manufacturing of BIS Certified Steel Billets and Direct Reduced Iron (DRI), specialty steel, and thermo mechanical treatment bars manufacturing business. Read more
Published on: 3:38 pm
- Markets witnessed a positive day of trade, with the benchmark index closing higher as across the board buying momentum weighed in.
- Nifty outperformed the Bank Nifty by 0.45% with both the indices closing ~0.55%/0.1% higher.
- Reliance Industries were among the top outperformers adding heavy long positions during the trade with stock becoming the first Indian company to hit 18 lakh cr market cap. Read more
Published on: 3:38 pm
- Domestic markets closed the week on a positive note, resuming their upward momentum after taking a brief pause during the previous week, to close at lifetime high levels. The index Option gamma writers ran for a cover as the India VIX index saw a sharp uptick.
- The Nifty index underperformed the Bank Nifty index by ~0.5% as both the indices witnessed an addition of long positions, to close the week ~2%/1.5% higher.
- On the weekly charts, the Nifty negated the bearish dark cloud cover candlestick formed during the previous week, indicating a positive bias. Read more
Published on: 3:34 pm
- CRISIL Ratings has reaffirmed its rating on the short-term debt and commercial paper programme of Sundram Fasteners Limited (SFL) at 'CRISIL A1+'.
- The ratings continue to reflect SFL's leading market position in the fasteners industry, revenue diversity, healthy operating efficiency, and strong financial risk profile.
- These rating strengths are partially offset by working capital-intensive operations, and moderate, albeit improving profitability of overseas subsidiaries, according to the rationale. Read more
Published on: 3:20 pm
- Maharashtra Seamless Limited informed the exchanges Friday that the company has successfully bagged Rs237cr order from Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) for the supply of Seamless Casings pipes.
- The company stock was bullish on Friday and hit a day's high of RsRs380.80 per piece during intraday trade near 52-week high of Rs381.80 per piece. Read more
Published on: 3:05 pm
- CRISIL Ratings Limited has upgraded the rating of Short Term borrowings of Jindal Stainless Limited to CRISIL A1+ from CRISIL A1, while the credit rating agency has re-affirmed the rating of the company’s long-term borrowings as ‘CRISIL A+/ Stable’.
- In the last half hour of trade on Friday, Jindal Stainless Ltd was trading at Rs168.50 per piece up by Rs0.9 or 0.54% from its previous closing of Rs167.60 per piece on the BSE. Read more
Published on: 2:56 pm
- Anmol India Ltd has informed that the company has achieved growth of 286% in the top line in Q2 FY 2021-22 in comparison with Q2 FY 2020-21.
- Further, Company said in a regulatory filing that there had been tremendous volume growth of 132% in Tonnage in Q2 FY 2021-22 in comparison with Q2 FY 2020-21.
- In spite of monsoon season, company has shown significant growth in top line in Q2 FY2021-22 as compared with Q2 FY2020-21, it added. Read more
Published on: 2:38 pm
- Cerebra Integrated Technologies, e-waste division, Cerebra Green has announced the start of the second edition of its flagship campaign, India clean-up week, from October 11 — 17, 2021. Aimed at bringing awareness to International E-Waste Management Day on October 14", this is the country’s largest e-waste collection drive.
- “Today, 95% of the e-waste is handled by the informal sector, like your kabadiwalas and scrap dealers, leading to the e-waste being dumped in landfills. There is an urgent need for individuals and society to be educated about e-waste, and its impact on the environment. This campaign aims at achieving just that,” said Ravi Neeladri, CEO, Cerebra Green. “In fact, given the exponential increase we anticipate in the coming years, we have doubled our Recycling & Refurbishment Capacity of 20,000 metric tones to 40,000 metric tonnes,” he added. Read more
Published on: 2:30 pm
- Indices led are firm. IT and Media stocks are bullish while Realty stocks drag.
- BSE Sensex is currently 60,190.05 up 512.22 points or 0.86%.
- Nifty50 is currently 17,925.50 up 135.15 points or 0.76%. Nifty Bank is 37,765.30, up 0.03%. Mid-cap Index is up 0.60%. Read more
Published on: 2:26 pm
- Cadila Healthcare Limited-led Zydus Cadila has received tentative approval from the USFDA to market Adapalene and Benzoyl Peroxide Gel 0.3%/2.5%. (USRLD: Epiduo Forte).
- Adapalene and Benzoyl Peroxide combination is used to treat acne. It works by killing the bacteria that cause acne and by keeping the skin pores clean. The drug will be manufactured at the group’s Topical plant at Ahmedabad.
- The group now has 323 approvals and has so far filed over 400 ANDAs since the commencement of the filing process in FY 2003-04. Read more
Published on: 2:16 pm
- Bajaj Auto Limited informed the exchanges Friday that Soumen Ray has resigned from the position of Chief Financial Officer of the company to explore other opportunities.
- Soumen Ray’s resignation has been accepted by the company. His last date in the company will be December 20, 2021, the company said in the filing.
- “The company is in the process of identifying and appointing a suitable person for the said position,” the company said on Friday. Read more
Published on: 2:08 pm
- GR Infraprojects Limited board on Thursday has approved the allotment of 1500 Rated, Listed, Unsecured, Freely Transferable, Redeemable Non-Convertible Debentures of the face value of Rs10 lakh each at an Issue Price of Rs1 lakh each aggregating to Rs150cr on Private Placement basis in two series.
- The NCDs are proposed to be listed on the Wholesale Debt Market (WDM) segment of BSE Limited. Read more
Published on: 1:51 pm
- Apar Industries Limited informed the exchanges Thursday about reaffirmation of the credit ratings by CARE Ratings Limited based on FY21 (Audited) and Q1FY22 (unaudited) financial performances of the company.
- The rating on long-term bank facilities Rs768cr (Reduced from Rs776.50cr) has been reaffirmed at CARE A; Stable. On long-term / short-term bank facilities Rs5,500cr was reaffirmed at CARE A; Stable / CARE A1.
- At around 1.55 pm, Apar Industries Ltd was trading at Rs673 per piece down by Rs0.6 or 0.09% from its previous closing of Rs673.60 per piece on the BSE. Read more
Published on: 1:50 pm
- India Ratings and Research (Ind-Ra) has revised Flex Foods Limited’s (FFL) Outlook to Positive from Stable while affirming its Long-Term Issuer Rating at ‘IND BBB’.
- The short-term issuer rating has been affirmed to IND A3+.
- As per rationale report, the Outlook revision to Positive reflects Ind-Ra’s expectation of a continued improvement in FFL’s scale and product mix in the medium term, backed by steady volume growth in the freeze-dried segment, while maintaining the credit metrics commensurate with the rating level. The affirmation reflects the company’s continued healthy financial profile. Read more
Published on: 1:49 pm
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has been named a Representative Vendor in the 2021 Gartner Market Guide for Unified Commerce Platforms Anchored by POS, for TCS OmniStore, its award-winning AI-powered unified commerce platform.
- TCS OmniStore helps retailers orchestrate integrated multichannel customer journeys and provide a unified shopping experience of carts, wish lists, promotions, and orders, with contextual insights between online and store. Retailers can create memorable micro-experiences by empowering store associates to offer a discount on wish-listed items, or help shoppers avoid checkout lines through self- or assisted checkouts on a mobile device. Shoppers can enjoy innovative omnichannel experiences such as buy online and pick-up in-store, partial pickup, or delivery from the store. Read more
Published on: 1:41 pm
- Nifty Auto index has pared its early gains during the second half of Friday's trading session, however, continued to trade on a higher note due to broad-based buying across stocks. In the early deals, the index has skyrocketed more than 1.5% with an intraday high of 11,206.95 before correcting. The index has pulled back to near the day's low of 11,054.65.
- The overall sentiment was driven after the RBI announced the fourth bi-monthly monetary policy for FY22, under which it kept the repo rate unchanged at 4% with an accommodative stance. RBI also pointed out that semiconductor shortages are among key downside risks for India's economic growth ahead. Read more
Published on: 1:30 pm
- BSE Sensex is currently 60,053.81 up 375.98 points or 0.63%.
- Nifty50 is currently 17,893.35 up 103 points or 0.58%. Nifty Bank is 37,749.60, down 0.01%. Mid-cap Index is up 0.33%.
- Reliance, Wipro, Tata Motors, Infosys and Tech Mahindra are the top gainers. HUL, Divis Lab, DR Reddy, Coal India and NTPC are the top losers. Read more
Published on: 1:22 pm
- ICICI Bank has announced that it has executed its first term loan and cross currency swap derivative transactions linked to Secured Overnight Financing Rate (SOFR). The transactions were carried out with a corporate client through the Bank’s International offices.
- These transactions indicate the Bank’s preparedness towards smooth transition from USD LIBOR (London Interbank Offered Rate) to transactions linked to Alternative Reference Rates (ARR). In January 2021, the Bank had executed its first interbank money market transaction linked to SOFR, which has been identified as the replacement for USD LIBOR. Read more
Published on: 1:17 pm
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has retained India's gross domestic products (GDP) forecast to 9.5% for the financial year FY22. RBI announced a status quo in policy repo rate at 4% and an accommodative stance.
- RBI today said that domestic economic activity is gaining traction with the ebbing of the second wave.
- Going forward, RBI said, "rural demand is likely to maintain its buoyancy, given the above normal Kharif sowing while rabi prospects are bright. The substantial acceleration in the pace of vaccination, the sustained lowering of new infections and the coming festival season should support a rebound in the pent-up demand for contact intensive services, strengthen the demand for non-contact intensive services, and bolster urban demand." Read more
Published on: 12:59 pm
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) today said that the inflation trajectory is set to edge down during the third quarter of FY22. RBI targets inflation performance for policy outcomes, had announced the country's fourth bi-monthly monetary policy for the current fiscal today.
- CPI Inflation for August 2021 is the latest data for this fiscal. The inflation cooled to 5.30% in August and was almost 70-80 bps lower than consensus estimates. In July 2021, the CPI was at 5.59%.
- RBI today said that "Going forward, the inflation trajectory is set to edge down during Q3:2021-22, drawing comfort from the recent catch-up in Kharif sowing and likely record production." Read more
Published on: 12:36 pm
- To further strengthen the internal grievance redress mechanism of NBFCs, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has decided to introduce the Internal Ombudsman Scheme (IOS) for certain categories of NBFCs that have higher customer interface.
- RBI today said that the IOS for NBFCs, which will be on the lines of IOS for banks and non-bank payment system participants, will require select NBFCs to appoint an Internal Ombudsman (IO) at the top of their internal grievance redress mechanism to examine customer complaints which are like a deficiency in service and are partly or wholly rejected by the NBFCs. Read more
Published on: 12:35 pm
- Nifty Bank stocks trade flat on Friday amid bullish markets. Bandhan Bank and City Union Bank continued gaining spree while Punjab & Sind Bank, AU Bank, and RBL Bank also traded in the fast lane. PSU Bank stocks were under pressure.
- The investors were cautious while trading in the Banking sector. Overall, investors are upbeat as RBI keeps the policy rate unchanged at 4% on the expected line. Also, excitement was seen ahead of TCS Q2FY22 results that are scheduled for later today. Benchmark indices opened firm during early hours. IT and metal stocks led the rally session. Read More
Published on: 12:30 pm
- Benchmark market indices pare early gains but remain higher. IT stocks drive while Realty stocks drag.
- BSE Sensex is at 59,902.36 up 224.53 points or 0.38%.
- Nifty50 is at 17,865.20 up 74.85 points or 0.42%. Nifty Bank is 37,759.25, up 0.02%. Mid-cap Index is up 0.25%.
- Wipro, Tata Motors, Infosys, Reliance, and Tech Mahindra are the top gainers. NTPC, Coal India, HUL, Divis Lab, and Maruti are the top losers.
- Nifty IT stocks remain nearly 2% higher while Nifty Realty stocks slump 2.8% amid volatile trade.
- Out of 50 stocks traded on the BSE, 24 advanced and 26 declined. Read more
Published on: 12:23 pm
- Carborundum Universal Ltd has further informed regarding the strategic acquisition of equity shares in PLUSS Advanced Technologies Private Limited (PLUSS) that the company (CUMI) have completed the acquisition/investment in the equity share capital of PLUSS on October 06, 2021 aggregating to 71.99% of the paid-up equity capital.
- Post this acquisition effective October 06, 2021, PLUSS along with its wholly owned subsidiary in Netherlands – Pluss Advanced Technologies BV have become subsidiaries of CUMI, said company in a regulatory filing. Read More
Published on: 12:18 pm
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced the fourth cohort ‘Prevention and Mitigation of Financial Frauds’ under the Regulatory Sandbox. RBI announced in the Statement on Developmental and Regulatory Policies that was presented on Friday.
- So far, RBI has introduced three cohorts. Six entities have successfully exited the First Cohort on ‘Retail Payments’ while under the Second Cohort on ‘Cross Border Payments’ eight entities are undertaking Tests. The application window for the Third Cohort of ‘MSME Lending’ is currently open. Read More
Published on: 12:12 pm
- Ratnamani Metals & Tubes Limited has received a new order of Rs98cr for the supply of carbon steel pipes from the domestic oil and gas sector, to be executed in 5 to 12 months.
- “The company has received a new order of Rs98cr (excluding GST) for the supply of Carbon Steel Pipes from domestic Oil & Gas Sector, to be executed in 5 to 12 months,” the company said in a filing on Thursday.
- At around 12.14 pm, Ratnamani Metals & Tubes Ltd was trading at Rs2,195.90 per piece down by Rs4.55 or 0.21% from its previous closing of Rs2,200.45 per piece on the BSE. Read more
Published on: 12:06 pm
- Sasken Technologies Ltd stock rises after it informed to the exchange regarding closure of its subsidiary.
- The company said in a regulatory filing that the activities related to closure of Sasken Communication Technologies (Shanghai) Co. Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company is completed and concluded.
- Sasken Technologies is an Indian multinational technology company, based in Bangalore, India, which provides product engineering and digital transformation services to global customers in industries. Read More
Published on: 11:59 am
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on Friday proposed to enhance the Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) transaction limit to Rs5 lakh for channels other than SMS and IVRS. Currently, the limit is Rs2 lakh.
- RBI in a statement today said, "This will lead to further increase in digital payments and will provide an additional facility to customers for making digital payments beyond Rs2 lakh. Necessary instructions in this regard would be issued separately."
- NCPI-backed IMPS is an important payment system providing 24x7 instant domestic funds transfer facility and is accessible through various channels like internet banking, mobile banking apps, bank branches, ATMs, SMS and IVRS. Read More
Published on: 11:51 am
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has proposed to introduce a framework for carrying out retail digital payments in offline mode across the country. Detailed guidelines will be issued in due course.
- RBI today said that a scheme to conduct pilot tests of innovative technology that enables retail digital payments even in situations where internet connectivity is low / not available (offline mode).
- The central bank further highlighted that three pilots were successfully conducted under the Scheme in different parts of the country during the period from September 2020 to June 2021 involving small-value transactions covering a volume of 2.41 lakh for a value of Rs1.16 crore. Read more
Published on: 11:50 am
- Nifty IT stocks remained in the fast lane on Friday ahead of major quarterly earnings. The Index surged 2.5% (over 900 points) to lead the bullish markets on Friday. The sentiments were also driven after RBI kept the policy repo rate unchanged at 4% in the fourth bi-monthly monetary policy. TCS will kick off September 2021 quarterly seasons by announcing its financial performance later today. TCS stock has hit a new 52-week high.
- Meanwhile, TCS peers Wipro, Mindtree and Infosys are set to announce quarterly earnings next week on October 13, 2021. Read more
Published on: 11:45 am
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) in the latest monetary policy, has decided to extend the On Tap Special Long-Term Repo Operations (SLTRO) facility for Small Finance Banks (SFBs) till December 31, 2021. Further, this will now be available on tap to ensure extended support to these entities.
- The SFBs have been playing a prominent role in providing last-mile credit to individuals and small businesses. A three-year special long-term repo operations (SLTRO) facility of Rs10,000cr at the repo rate was made available to them in May 2021 to be deployed for fresh lending of up to Rs10 lakh per borrower.
- This facility was made available till October 31, 2021. Read more
Published on: 11:44 am
- India Ratings and Research (Ind-Ra) has upgraded Reliance Chemotex Industries Limited’s (RCIL) Long-Term Issuer Rating to ‘IND BBB’ from ‘IND BBB-’. The Outlook is Stable.
- As per rationale report, the upgrade reflects the improvement in RCIL’s overall liquidity position in FY21 and Ind-Ra’s expectation of an improvement in the operational efficiency duringFY22, with the company having undertaken capex for capacity expansion and replacement of older spindles.
- According to the management, the expanded capacity and replaced spindles are likely to commence commercial operations from November 2021, and the agency expects the same to benefit the company’s top-line and operating EBITDA during the year. Read More
Published on: 11:33 am
- During the fourth bi-monthly monetary policy for FY22 today, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) governor Shaktikanta Das mentioned a brief overview of the MPC’s rationale for the pause on the policy rate at 4% and the accommodative stance.
- As per the RBI governor, the MPC noted that economic activity over the past two months has broadly evolved in consonance with the MPC’s August assessment and outlook; and CPI inflation during July-August has turned out to be lower than anticipated. The actual outturn of real GDP growth in Q1:2021-22 at 20.1 per cent was close to, albeit a little below the MPC’s forecast of 21.4 per cent. High-frequency indicators for Q2:2021-22 suggest that economic recovery has gained momentum, supported by ebbing of infections, the robust pace of vaccination, expected record Kharif foodgrains production, government’s focus on capital expenditure, benign monetary and financial conditions, and buoyant external demand. Read more
Published on: 11:30 am
- Indices consolidate on early gains; IT stocks drive to lead the trade.
- BSE Sensex is currently 60,113.19 up 435.36 points or 0.73%.
- Nifty50 is currently 17,914.75 up 124.40 points or 0.7%. Nifty Bank is 37,909.80, up 0.41%. Mid-cap Index is up 0.64%.
- Wipro, Infosys, Tata Steel, TCS, and Tata Motors are the top gainers. Coal India, NTPC, Tata Consumer, IOC, and HUL are the top losers.
- Nifty IT stocks soar 2.3% higher to drive morning trade on Friday. Nifty Realty stocks slump 2%.
- Out of 50 stocks traded on the BSE, 36 advanced and 14 declined. Read more
Published on: 11:29 am
- The rupee opened on a weak note and fell below the 75 per US dollar level in early trade on Friday. The currency remained under pressure as rising crude prices and the strength of the American currency in the overseas market weighed on investor sentiments.
- At the interbank foreign exchange, the rupee opened on a weak note at 75, then fell further to 75.15, registering a decline of 36 paise from its last close.
- The local unit had settled at 74.79 against the US dollar on Thursday. Read more
Published on: 11:23 am
- ICICI Bank has informed that the Bank has allotted 6,14,770 equity shares of face value of Rs2 each on October 7, 2021 under the Employee Stock Option Scheme (ESOS).
- Accordingly, ICICI Bank issues 1.5 million credit cards during December 2020-August 2021. Further, the Bank has executed Secured Overnight Financing Rate (SOFR) linked transactions.
- At around 11:24 AM, ICICI Bank was trading at Rs705.20 apiece up by Rs3.1 or 0.44%. Read more
Published on: 11:16 am
- IT-giant, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) was trading in the fast lane on Friday's session ahead of its September 2021 quarterly earnings. The stock even neared its 52-week high of Rs3,981.55 per piece on Sensex.
- At around 11.14 am, TCS was trading at Rs3974.75 per piece up Rs82.15 or 2.1% on Sensex. At the current price, the company's market cap is over Rs14.69 lakh cr.
- The stock has touched an intraday high of Rs3977 per piece earlier today on the index. Read More
Published on: 11:15 am
- Hero MotoCorp Limited, the world’s largest manufacturer of motorcycles and scooters, on Thursday launched the all-new XPulse 200 4 Valve. The XPulse – India’s first 200cc adventure motorcycle has captivated the youth across the world with its on-road-off-road readiness, cutting-edge technology, and differentiated styling. The new XPulse 200 4 Valve is a powerful addition to the well-rounded X-range of a premium portfolio of Hero MotoCorp.
- Building on its DNA of high-tech adventure experience, the new motorcycle comes with the 200cc BSVI 4 Valve Oil Cooled Engine, which offers 6% more power and 5% added torque, thereby ensuring a relaxed and stress-free ride at high speeds. Read More
Published on: 11:06 am
- After a successful penetration across Indian markets with its exclusive showrooms, Trident Group, a business-to-business manufacturing giant based in Ludhiana has knocked the doors of Indian households with myTrident.com. A Direct to Consumer website, myTrident.com was launched on October 07 on the auspicious occasion of the first Navratri.
- As per regulatory filing, MyTrident.com features top quality products from the house of Trident group ranging from towels, bedsheets, paper, notebooks, bathrobes, rugs, cushions and more. Customers can avail of up to 55% discount on myTrident.com and make the most of Trident's famous gifting range for the festive season.
- Trident further plans to announce more exciting discount offers during Diwali. Read More
Published on: 10:50 am
- Dalal Street today cheered as the RBI decided to keep the key rates unchanged at existing levels. The central bank maintained its 'accommodative' stance of policy. Moreover, TCS will be announcing its quarterly results today.
- Currently, the stock market is trading at a day’s high with the S&P BSE Sensex hit 60,000, and trading at 60,193.60, up 516 points or 0.86%. While Nifty 50 touched 17,900 and trading at 17,933.35, up 143 points or 0.80%. Read More
Published on: 10:50 am
- Indian markets extended their rallying spree on Friday right after when the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) announced to keep repo rate and policy stance unchanged in the fourth bi-monthly monetary policy. Sensex topped over 60,210, while Nifty 50 rose to nearly 17,945 levels.
- At around 10.56 am, Sensex was trading at 60,127.19 higher 449.36 points or 0.75%. Nifty 50 performed at 17,915.40 up 125.05 points or 0.7%. Read more
Published on: 10:40 am
- The Nifty Realty has pulled back from its super rally during the early trade on Friday. The realty stocks sprinted upward to set new record level highs but soon dropped sharply reacting to RBI monetary policy. However, the construction and real estate sector has shown signs of recovery in demand. Nifty Realty witness mouthful gains in the opening bell with an intraday high of 538.90 hitting fresh 52-week high.
- However, at around 10:40 AM, Nifty realty was trading at 527.10 down 5.55 points or 1.04%. Read More
Published on: 10:38 am
- India Ratings & Research (Ind-Ra) and CARE Ratings Limited on October 06, 2021, has assigned/affirmed/re-affirmed the ratings of Union Bank of India Bonds.
- Ind-Ra assigned IND AA/Stable rating to Additional Tier-I Bonds (Basel III) (Proposed - Rs250cr). The credit rating agency affirmed Long-Term Issuer Rating at IND AA+/Stable, Additional Tier-l Bonds (Basel III) at IND AA/Stable, and Tier-II Bonds (Basel III) at IND AA+/Stable.
- CARE Ratings reaffirmed outlook revised to Stable from Negative. The rating on Additional Tier-1 Bonds (Basel III) CARE AA-/Stable, Tier-II Bonds (Basel III) CARE AA+/Stable, and Lower Tier II Bonds (Basel II) CARE AA+/Stable. Read More