Published on: 4:51 pm
- Dilip Buildcon has provisionally completed the project Six Laning of Gorhar to Khairatunda Section of NH-z from Km. 320.810 to Km.360.300 in the State of Jharkhand under NHDP Phase-V on Hybrid Annuity Mode.
- The Provisional Completion Certificate has been issued by the authority and had declared the project fit for entry into commercial operation as on 16 October 2021.
- The stock ended at Rs635.40 up by Rs0.5 or 0.08% from its previous closing of Rs634.90 on the BSE. The scrip opened at Rs642.85 and has touched a high and low of Rs646.10 and Rs630.20 respectively. Read more
Published on: 4:32 pm
- Kansai Nerolac Paints Limited (KNPL), one of the leading Paint companies in India, today at the Board meeting announced its unaudited results for the second quarter of financial year 2021-22. For the quarter, the company declared Net revenue of Rs1521cr, a growth of 16.2% over the corresponding quarter of the previous year.
- EBIDTA was at Rs.165 Crores, a de-growth of 37.3% over the same quarter of the previous year. PAT was at Rs 99 Crores, a de-growth of 38.1% over the same quarter of the previous year.
- For the half year net revenue was Rs 2842 Crores, growth of 48.3% over the same period of the previous year. EBIDTA was at Rs.354 Crores, a growth of 3.3% over the same period of the previous year. PAT was at Rs 217 Crores, a growth of 9.0% over the same period of the previous year. Read more
Published on: 4:32 pm
- HDFC Asset Management Company Limited (AMC) reported 6.75% growth in total revenues for the Sep-21 quarter on consolidated basis at Rs608.40cr. The revenues were higher by just 0.07% on a sequential basis compared to Rs607.99cr revenues in the Jun-21 quarter. The asset management companies are seeing two contrarian trends play out.
- On the one hand, the AUM has been growing rapidly due to the surge in interest in mutual funds among new investors. At the same time, the expense ratios are going down under pressure from the regulator to cut intermediation costs.
- The consolidated Profit after tax (PAT) for the Sep-21 quarter was marginally higher by 1.87% at Rs344.38cr. Profits were down -0.31% compared to the profits in the sequential quarter. Read more
Published on: 4:23 pm
- Hindustan Zinc Ltd reported 8.16% growth in total revenues for the Sep-21 quarter on a consolidated basis at Rs6,122cr. The revenues were lower by -6.26% on a sequential basis compared to Rs6,531cr revenues in the Jun-21 quarter.
- The consolidated profit after tax (PAT) for the Sep-21 quarter was up 3.97% at Rs2,017cr. Profits were up 1.71% compared to the profits in the sequential quarter as profit margins came under pressure.
- Zinc reported 18% growth in sales on yoy basis at Rs3,926cr while lead was up 3% at Rs885cr. The silver business was under pressure with top line revenues falling by -21% yoy at Rs983cr. The price of zinc and lead on the LME were up 25% to 28%, which ensured higher sales despite volumes pressure. Read more
Published on: 4:20 pm
- HPL Power & Electric Ltd reinforces its prowess in the smart metering technology field by receiving an Order of Rs178.9cr from the largest private utility of a state in Eastern India. This further strengthens HPL Electric & Power Ltd.’s leadership position in the smart meter manufacturing sector across Indian Markets.
- At a time when reports of power shortages are making headlines, smart meters will definitely reduce distribution losses, remove theft and pilferage of power. This prestigious order has been secured amidst stiff competition. Read more
Published on: 4:03 pm
- Quick Heal Technologies Limited, one of the leading providers of cybersecurity and data protection solutions, today announced the appointment of Navin Sharma as the Chief Financial Officer. With 17 years of experience in the software and manufacturing industry, Navin will drive the company’s financial performance and bring greater rigor to the company’s ongoing investments in next-generation technologies and M&A initiatives.
- Quick Heal Technologies Ltd ended at Rs236.45 per piece up by Rs10.9 or 4.83% from its previous closing of Rs225.55 per piece on the BSE. Read more
Published on: 4:00 pm
- Colgate Palmolive Ltd posted a net profits which was marginally lower on a yoy basis at Rs269.17cr while on a sequential basis, the profits were up by 15.41% in Q2FY22.
- During the quarter, Colgate continued strengthening of innovations like Colgate Toothpaste for diabetics, Vedshakti mouth spray and the entire gentle range of toothbrushes. Net margins for the Sep-21 quarter at 19.9% which is lower than 21.33% in Sep-20 quarter but almost at par with 20% in Jun-21 quarter.
- The company reported 5.21% growth in total revenues for the Sep-21 quarter on consolidated basis at Rs1,352.42cr. On a sequential basis, the revenues were higher by 15.99% compared to Rs1,165.97cr in the Jun-21 quarter. Read more
Published on: 3:54 pm
- Arihant Superstructures Limited (ASL) a real estate company with a predominant focus on the affordable and mid-income housing segments in the, MMR, mainly Navi Mumbai and the Jodhpur region, announced its results for the quarter ended September 30, 2021.
- The company sold total 508 units sold during Q2FY22. Total Income at Rs88.15cr in Q2FY22; 36.8% yoy growth from Rs64.4cr in Q2FY21. EBITDA at Rs20.2cr in Q2FY22, 53.5% yoy growth from Rs13.1cr in Q2FY21. Profit After Tax (PAT) at Rs11.6cr in Q2FY22, 180.4% yoy growth from Rs4.1cr in Q2FY21. Read more
Published on: 3:50 pm
- Reliance Industries (RIL) and bp’s fuel and mobility joint venture, Reliance BP Mobility (RBML) on Tuesday launched its first Jio-bp branded Mobility Station at Navde, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra. Working in a challenging pandemic-affected environment, Jio-bp is bringing a network of world-class Mobility Stations offering multiple fuelling choices to the customers.
- While reimagining mobility solutions in India, the Jio-bp brand is poised to provide an unmatched and distinctive customer experience. The existing network of over 1400 fuel pumps will be rebranded as Jio-bp, presenting a new range of customer value propositions over the coming months. Read more
Published on: 3:44 pm
- Infosys on Tuesday announced selection as a strategic partner by Posten Norge to digitally transform its IT Service Management function. From this collaboration, Infosys will establish a best-in-class IT Service Desk and adapt Posten Norge’s IT processes for new-age software delivery methods.
- Karmesh Vaswani, EVP & Global Head - Consumer, Retail and Logistics Industries, Infosys, said, “With our vast and varied experience supporting organizations in the postal and logistics industry navigate transformation, we look forward to collaborating with Posten Norge to adapt its business to the evolving market and its customer demands. Read more
Published on: 3:40 pm
- Goa Carbon Limited (GCL) has resumed operations at Bilaspur Unit after it was temporarily shut down for maintenance work from September 24.
- “The operations at the Company's Bilaspur Unit located at 34-40, Sector B, Sirgitti Industrial Area, Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh) has resumed. The Kiln has been lit up from yesterday. After preliminary heat up and commencement of feeding of raw material, normal production is likely to resume shortly,” the company said in a filing on Tuesday.
- The company last week had resumed operations at St. Jose de Areal, Salcete-Goa after completing the maintenance work of the unit. Read more
Published on: 3:38 pm
- Add-shop E-Retail on Tuesday announced that the company has opened 250 new franchises across India during their marketing campaign.
- In its regulatory filing, Add-Shop said that " pleased to announce to our Esteemed Stakeholders that as Company has gone thorough marketing campaign across the India in current month as we have announced yesterday. Company has create new landmark with opened new 250 franchises."
- These 250 new franchises are opened in states like Maharashtra, Karnataka, Punjab, Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh and Bihar among others. Read more
Published on: 3:33 pm
- Markets witnessed a positive day of trade, with the benchmark index posting a strong recovery during the closing hour of the trade.
- Nifty outperformed the Bank Nifty by ~0.6% with both the indices closed in the green.
- Metal stocks were among the top outperformers with stocks like Tata Steel, Jindal Steel & JSW Steel contributing majority of the gains in the Metal index along with an addition of fresh long positions during the day. Read more
Published on: 3:31 pm
- RattanIndia Enterprises backed Revolt has opened its dealership in Jaipur. The dealership is the company’s eighth experience centre in the country and will cater to customers for sales, services and spare in the region.
- Revolt has been witnessing robust demand for its electric bikes in the festive season particularly with rising petrol prices. Revolt electric bikes provide great savings for its customers with running cost as low as Rs. 9 per 100 km.
- On Monday, the company announced the opening of EV dealership in Jaipur. Read more
Published on: 3:22 pm
- Godrej Properties has joined hands with Dasra. The company announced the launch of the report ‘Inclusive by Design: Cementing the Future for Informal Workers in India's Construction Sector’. The report provides actionable insights on the systemic barriers that heighten the vulnerability of informally employed workers in this sector.
- The report highlights five cornerstones for stakeholders to ensure an equitable future for workers:
- Improve data collection and integration across workers' migration corridors and value chains to enable greater visibility and security Read more
Published on: 3:15 pm
- Indian Energy Exchange (IEX) on Tuesday announced the commencement of trade in Energy Saving Certificates (ESCerts) under Perform, Achieve & Trade Cycle-II (PAT-II) scheme apropos the notification dated 31 March 2016 as issued by the Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE), Ministry of Power.
- The trading on the Exchange will happen once a week on every Tuesday.
- S N Goel, Chairman and MD, Indian Energy Exchange Limited said, “PAT scheme has been playing a crucial role in promoting industrial energy efficiency. Read more
Published on: 3:15 pm
- The Board of Directors of Kotak Mahindra Bank approved the unaudited standalone and consolidated results for Q2FY22, at the Board meeting held in Mumbai, today.
- The company’s standalone Net Interest Income (NII) for Q2FY22 increased to Rs4,021cr, from Rs3,897cr in Q2FY21, up 3% yoy. Net Interest Margin (NIM) for Q2FY22 was at 4.45%. Net Total Income for Q2FY22 was Rs5,833cr, up 9% yoy from Rs5,330cr in Q2FY21. The operating profit for Q2FY22 was Rs3,120cr, from Rs3,262cr in Q2FY21.
- The Bank’s PAT for Q2FY22 increased to Rs2,032cr, up 24% from Rs1,642cr for Q1FY22 (Rs2,184cr for Q2FY21). Customer Assets, which includes Advances and Credit substitutes, increased by 17% to Rs256,353cr as at September 30, 2021 from Rs218,790cr as at September 30, 2020 (Rs235,358cr as at June 30, 2021). Read more
Published on: 3:00 pm
- Zomato Limited informed the exchanges that the Nomination and Remuneration Committee of the Board of Directors of the Company, on October 25 approved the allotment of over 2.62cr equity shares having a face value of Re1/- each, as fully paid-up, to identified employees of the Company and its subsidiaries upon exercise of options vested under Zomato Employee Stock Option Plan 2018.
- After the allotment, the issued, subscribed, and paid-up equity share capital of the company would be increased from Rs7,84,51,79,676/- to Rs7,87,13,90,076/- Read more
Published on: 2:52 pm
- Higher base metal prices and major corporate earnings have lifted Nifty Metal on Tuesday. Except for Welspun Corp, all other stocks listed on the index are trading higher. The index has hovered between an intraday high and low of 5,829.55 and 5,694.30 respectively.
- At around 2.52 pm, Nifty Metal was trading at 5,811 higher by 131.35 points or 2.3%.
- APL Apollo was the top bull skyrocketing by 7% followed by Hindustan Copper and JSPL advancing 4.5% and 4.4% respectively. Read more
Published on: 2:50 pm
- Aurionpro Solutions announced its unaudited financial results for the Quarter and Half Year ended 30th September 2021.
- Net profit of the company jumped 173.85% to Rs19.58cr in the quarter ended September 2021 as against Rs7.15cr during the previous quarter ended September 2020. Sales increased 39.40% to Rs122.23cr in the quarter ended September 2021 as against Rs87.68cr during the previous quarter ended September 2020. Read more
Published on: 2:30 pm
- Indices rise again in the afternoon trade with a surge in Realty and Auto stocks.
- BSE Sensex is currently 61,309.06 up 342.01 points or 0.56%.
- Nifty50 is currently 18,242.30 up 116.90 points or 0.64%. Nifty Bank is 41,273.90 up 0.20%. Mid-cap Index is up 1.79%. Read more
Published on: 2:26 pm
- Dwarikesh Sugar Industries Ltd., on Monday has announced its unaudited financial results for the quarter and six months ended September 30, 2021.
- In Q2FY22, the company reported a total income of Rs506.17cr, profit before tax (PBT) of Rs56.19cr and profit after tax (PAT) of Rs39.63cr registering 21% growth in total income, 137% growth in PBT and 123% growth in PAT as compared to same quarter last year.
- In H1FY22, it reported total income of Rs899.42cr, PBT of Rs91.82cr and PAT of Rs66.73cr registering 5% growth in total income, 86% growth in PBT as well as PAT as compared to corresponding period last year. Read more
Published on: 2:15 pm
- Canara Bank recorded a nearly threefold rise in net profit for the quarter ending September 2021 (Q2FY22) to Rs1,332.6cr compared to a profit of Rs444.4cr in the same quarter a year ago. The lender's net interest income stood at Rs6,273.8cr down 0.5% yoy.
- The Bank's gross non-performing assets (GNPA) ratio reduced to 8.42% as of Sep 2021 down from 8.50% as of June 2021, 8.93% in March 2021. Net Non-Performing Assets (NNPA) ratio reduced to 3.21 % as of Sep 2021 down from 3.46% as of June 2021, 3.82% as of March 2021.
- Provision Coverage Ratio (PCR) stood at 82.44% as of Sep 2021 against 81.18% as of June 2021. Read More
Published on: 2:14 pm
- ICRA Limited announced the consolidated operating income was at Rs82.7cr for the quarter ended September 30, 2021, against Rs72.0cr in the same quarter in last fiscal, reflecting a growth of 14.8% yoy. The Other income was marginally higher by 1.0%, over the corresponding quarter of the previous financial year. Consolidated Profit Before Tax (PBT) was at Rs31.1cr, higher by 21.3%, and Profit After Tax (PAT) was at Rs24.4cr, higher by 30.5% on yoy basis.
- At around 2.15 pm, ICRA Ltd was trading at Rs3,657.45 per piece up by Rs118.75 or 3.36% from its previous closing of Rs3,538.70 per piece on the BSE. Read more
Published on: 2:05 pm
- Greaves Cotton announced Q2 FY22 results with revenue growth at 13% at Rs. 374 Crore in Q2 FY22 as against Rs. 330 crores in Q2FY21. Normalized EBIDTA (without one- time costs) is at Rs. 3 crores in Q2FY22. Revenue grew by 63% compared to Q1FY22.
- The company's e-mobility arm, Greaves E-mobility business recorded higher sales in Q2 FY22 when compared with Q2 FY21, with 111% revenue growth. As a result of this progress, the company now has over 100,000 EV consumers & growing month-over-mont across India and is one of the fast-growing EV brands in the country. Moreover, October witnessed highest sales numbers for Greaves Electric Mobility standing at 5,000 units as on 25th Oct’21 & exceeded 500 retails in one day. Read more
Published on: 1:55 pm
- Mahindra Lifespace Developers bagged a consolidated net profit of Rs13.23cr in Q2FY22 compared to losses of Rs13.09cr in Q2FY21 and Rs14.04cr in Q1FY22. Profits attributable to owners of the parent stood at Rs6.52cr in Q2FY22 against losses of Rs12.49cr in Q2 FY21 and Rs13.87cr in Q1FY22.
- The consolidated total income stood at Rs65.7cr as against Rs154.2cr in Q1 FY22 and Rs37.4cr in Q2 FY21.
- Operational highlights of Q2 are: Read more
Published on: 1:44 pm
- Symphony's bottom-line front doubled during September 2021 (Q2FY22) quarter. The company posted a consolidated net profit of Rs30cr in Q2FY22, rising by 94% from Rs15cr in the same quarter last year. On the top-line front, Symphony's sales jumped by 16% on a consolidated basis to Rs220cr during Q2FY22 against Rs190cr in Q2 of last year.
- Nrupesh Shah, Executive Director of Symphony said:
- Despite increase in input and freight costs, we have maintained our Standalone gross margin at 48% in H1 21‐22 in line with 47% in H1 20‐21. Read More
Published on: 1:30 pm
- BSE Sensex is at 61,043.10 up 76.05 points or 0.12%.
- Nifty50 is at 18,186.10 up 60.70 points or 0.33%.
- Nifty Bank is 41,168.90 down 0.06%. Mid-cap Index is up 1.42%.
- Tata Motors, SBI Life, Nestle India, Tech Mahindra, and Titan are the top gainers. IndusInd Bank, ICICI Bank, Adani Ports, Axis Bank, and Coal India are the top losers.
- Nifty Consumer Durables and Realty stocks remain bullish to drive trade. Banking and Pharma stocks are in the negative zone.
- Out of 50 stocks traded on the BSE, 33 advanced and 17 declined. Read more
Published on: 1:25 pm
- With markets turning volatile that led to Sensex and Nifty 50 erasing their early gains, the mood was also witnessed in Nifty IT on Tuesday. The technology stocks were in the fast lane during early deals, however, mixed performance is now witnessed in the second half of the trading session. Nifty IT had gained more than 1% in early trade before correcting.
- Tech Mahindra was the major booster of the upside as the stock touched a new all-time high after Q2 earnings. Corporate results for September 2021 (Q2FY22) continues to sway sentiments. Read more
Published on: 1:19 pm
- EOS Data Analytics (EOSDA), a global provider of AI-powered satellite imagery analytics, is entering into a global partnership with Cambridge Technology Enterprises Limited (CT) and its subsidiary - CT Software Solutions Sdn Bhd, an enterprise software services provider focused on the development and management of AI, Cloud, and Data solutions across a broad range of sectors.
- At around 1.22 pm, Cambridge Technology Enterprises Ltd was trading at Rs54.55 per piece down by Rs0.35 or 0.64% from its previous closing of Rs54.90 per piece on the BSE. Read More
Published on: 1:18 pm
- FSN E-Commerce Ventures Limited - Nykaa to open its Bid/Offer period in relation to its initial public offering (“Offer”) on October 28, 2021. The Price Band of the offer has been fixed at Rs1,085 to Rs1,125 per Equity Share.
- The bids can be made for a minimum of 12 Equity Shares and in multiples of 12 Equity Shares thereafter.
- The Offer comprises of a fresh issue of Equity Shares aggregating up to Rs630cr (“Fresh Issue”) and an offer for sale of up to 41,972,660 Equity Shares being offered by the selling shareholders (“Offer for Sale”).
- The Equity Shares offered through Red Herring Prospectus are proposed to be listed on BSE and NSE. Read more
Published on: 1:10 pm
- India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) and HDFC Limited, India’s premier housing finance company have entered into a strategic alliance to offer home loans to nearly 4.7 crore customers of IPPB. Leveraging its extensive and robust country wide network of 650 branches and over 136,000 banking access points (Post offices), IPPB aims to make HDFC Ltd’s home loan products and its expertise available to its customers across India.
- The partnership aims to facilitate HDFC Ltd’s home loans to customers, especially in unbanked and underserved areas with many of them having little or no access to finance, to fulfill their dream of owning a home. IPPB will offer housing loans through nearly 190,000 banking service providers (Postm en and Gramin Dak Sevaks). Read More
Published on: 12:50 pm
- Nifty IT Index pared early gains amid volatile markets on Tuesday to trade flat in the noon trade. Tech Mahindra continued the winning streak to hit a new high of Rs1630 per piece on Tuesday. Mindtree also was bullish while Coforge continued to be under pressure post Q2 earnings. Mphasis also gained over 1%
- Sensex, Nifty50 edge lower as market erases day's gains. Investors continue to await more quarterly numbers. At around 12.50 pm, BSE Sensex was trading at 60,908.80 down 58.25 points or 0.10% and Nifty50 at 18,139.65 up 14.25 points or 0.08%. Nifty IT was trading at 35,016.40 up 11.00 points or 0.03%, touching a high of 35,699.85 and low of 34,957.75 during intraday trade on Tuesday. Read More
Published on: 12:30 pm
- Benchmark market indices trade flat; Realty and Auto stocks remain bullish while pharma, banking stocks minimise losses.
- BSE Sensex is currently 61,049.74 up 82.69 points or 0.14%.
- Nifty50 is currently 18,169.45 up 44.05 points or 0.24%.
- Nifty Bank is 41,162.50 down 0.07%. Mid-cap Index is up 1.38%.
- Tata Motors, Grasim, SBI Life, Tech Mahindra, and Titan are the top gainers. IndusInd Bank, Axis Bank, Adani Ports, ICICI Bank, and Power Grid are the top losers.
- Nifty Realty, Consumer Durables, PSU Bank, and Auto stocks remain bullish. Nifty Pharma, Banking and Financial stocks minimise losses.
- Out of 50 stocks traded on the BSE, 34 advanced, and 16 declined. Read More
Published on: 12:28 pm
- Anand Rathi Wealth Limited, part of Mumbai-based financial services group Anand Rathi, one of the leading non-bank wealth solutions firms in India, has received the nod from the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) for its initial public offering (IPO).
- The IPO is entirely an offer for sale (OFS) of 1,20,00,000 equity shares of face value of Rs 5 each by Promoter Selling Shareholders - Anand Rathi Financial Services Limited, Anand Rathi, Pradeep Gupta and Other Selling Shareholders - Amit Rathi, Priti Gupta, Supriya Rathi, Rawal Family Trust, Jugal Mantri, and Feroze Azee, the company's draft red herring prospectus (DRHP) showed. The Company will not receive any proceeds from the issuance.Read More
Published on: 12:28 pm
- Kerala based, ESAF Small Finance Bank has received approval from the capital markets regulator Sebi to go ahead with its initial public offering (IPO). The company had filed its draft papers in July-end this year.
- The Rs997.78cr public issue comprises fresh issue of equity shares worth Rs800cr and an offer for sale of Rs197.78cr by existing selling shareholders, the draft red herring prospectus (DRHP) filed with Sebi showed. Read more
Published on: 12:23 pm
- Ugar Sugar Works has announced that the crushing at Jewargi Unit will commence from October 28. The same will pick up shortly to its capacity.
- The company has slowly started sugar crushing for the season 2021-22 at Ugar Unit from October 21, 2021.
- In its regulatory filing, Ugar Sugar said, "We are pleased to inform you that our sugar crushing for the season 2021-22 at Ugar Unit has slowly started on 21st October 2021. The crushing at Jewargi Unit will start by 28th October 2021 and the same will pick up shortly to its capacity." Read More
Published on: 12:15 pm
- BigBloc Construction Limited on Monday announced financial results for the quarter and half year ended September 30, 2021. The total standalone income for the quarter ended September 2021 at Rs2,520 lakhs was higher by 163% over corresponding quarter last year’s income of Rs956 lakhs.
- The company’s Profit After Tax (PAT) for Q2FY22 increased to Rs279 lakhs over the corresponding quarter last year’s loss of Rs104 lakhs, a rise of 168% yoy. The Earnings Per Share was Rs1.97 per share for Q2FY22. Read More
Published on: 12:14 pm
- RattanIndia Enterprises backed Revolt has opened its electric vehicles dealership in Bangalore. Revolt has been witnessing robust demand for its electric bikes in the festive season particularly with rising petrol prices.
- Revolts flagship model, the RV400 comes with a 3KW (Mid Drive) motor, powered by a 72V, 3.24KWh Lithium-lon battery that can churn out a top speed of 85km/h.
- The bike can be operated through the MyRevolt App, which offers connectivity features such as bike locator/Geo-fencing, customised sounds that you can change with just a tap on the screen, complete bike diagnostics, battery status, historical data on your rides and KMs done, and also the option of locating the nearest Revolt Switch Station to swap your Revolt’s battery. Read More
Published on: 11:55 am
- Ramkrishna Forgings has been awarded a business in the driveline segment from a leading Scandinavian Automotive OEM.
- Lalit Khetan, Executive Director & CFO, Ramkrishna Forgings Limited said, “We are excited about growth opportunities in European market and have built a strong and diversified customer base in this region. This order in Driveline segment from leading Scandinavian Automotive OEM is a testimony of our commitment towards increasing presence in European Automotive market. OEMs are pleased to partner with us given our technologically advanced products, R&D capabilities, and operational excellence." Read More
Published on: 11:55 am
- Nifty Realty index rallied nearly 3% amid market flip-flop on Tuesday. Macrotech Developers Limited and Brigade Enterprises led the gains by surging over 7% and 6% respectively. Investors are keenly awaiting Q2 corporate earnings of major realtors. Also, optimism over improved sales due to festive demand boosts sentiments.
- DLF and Oberoi Realty are set to announce their Q2 earnings on October 28 and October 29. While Phoenix and Godrej Properties will present their financial performance on November 01 and November 02.
- Sensex and Nifty50 edged lower as trading turns bearish that led to scrapping of early gains. Read more
Published on: 11:49 am
- Cyient has been named a Major Contender in the Everest Group PEAK Matrix for 5G Engineering Services. The report highlights Cyient's focused investments in partnerships and solutions that strengthen public and private 5G core and access networks. The report also notes its commitment toward developing strong capabilities in next-generation operations support systems (OSS) and network automation, with strengths in network infrastructure services, network operations, and maintenance.
- "We combine decades of network design experience with the latest technologies like digital twin, geospatial intelligence, and hyper-automation to offer a unique proposition. Our contribution to the rollout of 5G networks has been commended for its technical prowess and execution efficiency. We imbibe technology through partnerships, in-house development, academia, and industry collaborations with associations such as TM Forum and UBBA. This recognition from Everest is a reflection of our strong vision, capabilities, technology expertise, and the resultant market success." said Prabhakar Atla, SVP & Business Head, Communications and Utilities, Cyient. Read more
Published on: 11:39 am
- Kotak Mahindra Bank (KMBL) and IndiGo today announced a strategic partnership for the launch of a co-branded credit card – Ka-ching – under the 6E Rewards program. This collaboration will create value for customers in the form of a powerful product proposition offering a premium rewards experience to customers.
- Customer research reveals that travel has emerged as the most sought after redemption category in terms of reward programmes. Customers prefer to receive travel-associated offers and benefits such as free flights while redeeming their reward points – a trend that is expected to accelerate as air travel reaches pre-pandemic levels. Read more
Published on: 11:36 am
- Tata Power has touched a new milestone with now having a network of more than 1000 Electric Vehicle (EV) charging stations across the country. The company's stock was trading on a bullish note on Tuesday.
- At around 11.34 am, Tata Power was trading at Rs227.55 per piece up 6.5% on Sensex. The stock has jumped nearly 9% with an intraday high of Rs232.40 per piece in the early deals of the same index.
- This network of 1000 public EV charging stations provides innovative and seamless EV charging experiences for Tata Power’s customers across Offices, Malls, Hotels, Retail Outlets, and places of public access, enabling clean mobility and freedom from range anxiety. Read More
Published on: 11:23 am
- Indices fall into the red zone amid volatile trade; Auto, Metal stocks are bullish while pharma, banking stocks drag.
- BSE Sensex is at 60,845.28 down 121.77 points or 0.20%.
- Nifty50 is at 18,117.25 down 8.15 points or 0.04%. Nifty Bank is 40,887.65 down 0.74%. Mid-cap Index is up 1.39%.
- Tata Motors, Tech Mahindra, SBI Life, Hindalco, and UPL are the top gainers. Axis Bank, IndusInd Bank, ICICI Bank, Kotak Bank, and Power Grid are the top losers.
- Nifty PSU Bank, Realty, Consumer Durables, Auto, and Metal stocks remain bullish. Nifty Pharma, Banking, and Financial stocks are under pressure.
- Out of 50 stocks traded on the BSE, 29 advanced, 20 declined and 1 unchanged. Read More
Published on: 11:21 am
- Indian markets traded on a positive note ahead of major earnings that have lined up on Tuesday. From banking and financial sector giants to cement and pharmaceuticals - companies are set to announce their September 2021 (Q2FY22) quarterly results. These companies stocks will be in focus on stock exchanges today.
- Among the major ones are - Axis Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Cipla, Ambuja Cement and Bajaj Finance.
- Axis Bank is expected to report a strong quarter with profitability and interest income to garner double-digit growth coupled with contraction in provisions and improvement in asset quality during Q2. Read more
Published on: 11:16 am
- CARE Ratings Limited has assigned credit rating on the Long Term Bank Facilities of two Subsidiaries of PNC Infratech Limited.
- The credit rating agency has assigned CARE A; Stable rating to credit facilities of PNC Unnao Highways Private Limited Rs63r.24cr. It also assigned CARE A; Stable rating to PNC Meerut Haridwar Highways Private Limited Rs514cr.
- At around 11.20 am, PNC Infratech Ltd was trading at Rs340 per piece up by Rs8.8 or 2.66% from its previous closing of Rs331.20 per piece on the BSE. Read More
Published on: 11:10 am
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL), a ‘Maharatna’ and a Fortune Global 500 Company, is aiming to strengthen it connection with the rural market with the launch of new campaign ‘MAK Chala Gaon Ki Ore’ by MAK Lubricants. The objective of this campaign is to engage with consumers in rural markets, who are quality conscious and open to learning. To educate and enable these consumers, MAK Lubricants has planned a two-month-long activation drive, with a series of engagement activities at village market square, panchayat bhavan, and weekly haats.
- The campaign was launched at Karalappakam Village in Tamilnadu by Mr. G. Krishnakumar, Executive Director (Lubes), BPCL. Read More
Published on: 11:06 am
- The unique registered investors on the National Stock Exchange of India has crossed 5 crore count (unique PANs) on October 25, 2021. While the journey from 3 crores registered investors to 4 crore registered investors took about 15 months, the next 1 crore investor registrations took less than 7 months. Total number of client codes registered with the Exchange stand at 8.86 crores (clients could register with more than one trading member).
- The total Demat accounts in India held with the 2 depositories together are at around 7.02 crore which include multiple Demat accounts held by a single investor having a unique PAN. An investor can have more than one Demat account/trading account with different depository participants and trading members which are linked to a single PAN. Read more
Published on: 11:01 am
- Tech Mahindra on Monday has announced the acquisition of Lodestone, a leading digital engineering quality assurance provider for new age digital companies. The acquisition will bolster Tech Mahindra’s digital engineering capabilities to effectively utilize data strategy and address machine learning challenges.
- The strategic announcement will further enhance Tech Mahindra’s capability to provide end-to-end product quality assurance across hardware, software, and data layers to strengthen the company’s positioning as a leading digital transformation enabler in the engineering space. Read more