Published on: 4:40 pm
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MSIL) on Wednesday has announced the launch of its much-awaited compact hatchback – stylish All-New Celerio. India’s most fuel-efficient petrol car, the All-New Celerio offers a stellar mileage of 26.68 km/l.
- Powered by next-generation Dual Jet, Dual VVT K-Series engine with Idle Start-Stop technology, it offers a spirited drive experience. Equipped with new-age design, enhanced road presence, host of safety, and smart features, the All-New Celerio is all set to revolutionize the compact hatchback segment once again.
- The All-New Celerio with an unparalleled driving experience, new 3D organic sculpted design, first-insegment safety and convenience features bring the much-needed momentum and freshness in this segment. Read more
Published on: 4:25 pm
- Max Financial Services Limited (MFSL) reported consolidated revenues of Rs15,271cr in the first half of FY22, a growth of 21% from the year-ago period. The consolidated Profit Before Tax (PBT) stood at Rs134cr, down 45% in H1FY22, primarily due to a recovery in investment value in last year.
- MFSL’s sole operating subsidiary, Max Life, achieved a landmark with its Assets Under Management (AUMs) crossing the Rs1 trillion mark to reach Rs100,090cr – an uptick of 29% from Rs77,764cr in the year-ago period. Max Life registered a 25% increase in total revenues at Rs11,570cr in H1FY22. Read more
Published on: 4:12 pm
- Manali Petrochemicals Limited (MPL), a leading Petrochemical manufacturing company and part of AM International, Singapore, announced its second-quarter results for FY22 on Tuesday.
- During the quarter MPL's revenue at Rs408cr was more than twice Rs198cr in the corresponding period of last year and 45% higher than Rs283cr in the preceding quarter. The EBIDTA for the period was Rs166cr and PAT Rs120cr, against Rs38cr and Rs18cr respectively, in Q2FY21. EBIDTA to Revenue at 40% continued at the preceding quarter levels and was twice the 20% in the previous year period.
- Manali Petrochemicals Ltd stock hit upper circuit at Rs124.20 per piece up by Rs5.9 or 4.99% from its previous closing of Rs118.30 per piece on the BSE. Read more
Published on: 4:06 pm
- Reliance Chemotex Industries Limited has informed that the Board of Directors of in their meeting held today i.e. Wednesday, November 10,2021, have approved the proposed Expansion program for increasing the existing installed capacity by approx. 6,250 spindles at its factory premises situated at Village Kanpur, Udaipur (Raj.).
- The board also approved to make an application to National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. (NSE)for listing of equity shares of Company on NSE also.
- According to the regulatory filing, the proposed investment required for the expansion is Rs53cr by mode of mix of loan and internal accruals. Read more
Published on: 4:04 pm
- Bharti Airtel and Oracle have extended their partnership to support the growth of India’s digital economy by bringing a range of industry-leading cloud solutions to more than 1 million enterprise customers. To support the increasing demand for cloud services in India, Oracle will expand its India West (Mumbai) region capacity with Nxtra by Airtel – the data centre subsidiary of Airtel.
- The expanded Oracle Cloud Mumbai Region will be available in 2022. Nxtra by Airtel operates India’s largest data centre network of 10 hyper data centres and 120 edge data centres and plans to invest Rs. 5000 cr (USD 760 million) by 2025 to expand capacity by 3X to over 400 MW. Read More
Published on: 3:57 pm
- Birlasoft on Wednesday announced that the company has achieved Oracle Validated Integration with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Expertise for its integration of AutoPack - a package automation tool that can eliminate redundancy in the entire package management cycle by automating underlying components and converting the redundant inputs into re-usable setups, therefore eliminating human errors and enhancing system administrators' productivity when dealing with daily package activities.
- "The Oracle Validated Integration for AutoPack with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne strengthens Birlasoft's position as an Oracle partner. Our robust solutions have been helping JD Edwards customers reduce deployment risk, lower the total cost of ownership, and automate system administration tasks allowing administrators to focus on high priority tasks. Birlasoft is committed to delivering superior customer value with the continuous pursuit of innovation excellence, technology expertise, and customer-centric approach." said Roop Singh, Chief Business Officer, Birlasoft. Read More
Published on: 3:50 pm
- Cerebra Integrated Technologies, e-waste division, Cerebra Green has completed the second edition of its flagship campaign, India clean-up week, from October 11 -— 17, 2021. Aimed at bringing awareness to the right e-waste management practices, Cerebra Green encouraged individuals to pledge to adopt responsible e-waste management.
- “As more and more consumers in India use electronic devices, it is becoming crucial to educate them about e-waste and it’s harmful effects to the environment. E-waste cannot be merely disposed in regular bins or given away to kabadiwalas or scrap dealers as they dont have the proper measure to dispose it,” said Ravi Neeladri, CEO, Cerebra Green. “We are glad that over 270 individuals, during this campaign have understood the urgency and have taken the pledge to be more responsible about e-waste management and follow the right practices,” he added. Read More
Published on: 3:44 pm
- L&T Technology Services (LTTS) on Wednesday announced an agreement with Microsoft to offer LTTS’ Energy & Sustainability Manager Solution on Microsoft Azure to digitally transform and create sustainable factories of the future. The agreement is part of LTTS’ expanded collaboration with Microsoft to enable enterprises around the world to leverage LTTS’ cutting-edge Manufacturing Solution suite hosted on Azure enterprise cloud-first, mobile-first infrastructure.
- LTTS’ Energy & Sustainability Manager is comprehensive compliance and standard driven solution that tracks energy losses across plants - the goal being to sustainably reduce wastage throughout a business and provide visibility into utilities and plant equipment. Deployed on Azure, the solution will be taken jointly to end customers as an IP-Cosell solution across a variety of industries. Read More
Published on: 3:42 pm
- Aban Offshore Limited board had approved the sale of Jack-up Rig Deep Driller 3 owned by its step-down subsidiary Deep Drilling 3 Pte Ltd. The sale and purchase agreement between the parties (Deep Drilling 3 and buyer Adnoc Drilling Company P.J.S.C., Abu Dhabi, UAE was entered on Tuesday.
- The proceeds from the sale will be used for the repayment of debts of the company and its subsidiaries. The company in March had approved the sale of Jack-ups and Drillships owned by the company and its subsidiaries to clear debts.
- Aban Offshore Ltd ended at Rs56.45 per piece down by Rs0.8 or 1.4% from its previous closing of Rs57.25 per piece on the BSE. Read More
Published on: 3:36 pm
- Markets witnessed a negative day of trade, with the benchmark index trading in a narrow band during the trade.
- Bank Nifty underperformed the Nifty by ~0.7% with both the indices closing lower. Financial stocks were among the top underperformers with stocks like HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank & Bank of Baroda leading the laggards, closing around the intraday lows along with an addition of short positions.
- Nifty Midcap 100 index closed ~0.45% lower. Read More
Published on: 3:19 pm
- Railtel Corporation of India Ltd has informed that the Company has received work order from Centre For Railway Information Systems.
- According to the regulatory filing, the order is for setting up of 3 way DR of FOIS of total value of Rs22.39cr (Inclusive of GST).
- At around 3:21 PM, Railtel Corporation of India was trading at Rs125.70 apiece up by Rs0.7 or 0.56% on Sensex. Read More
Published on: 3:18 pm
- Zensar Technologies Limited informed the exchanges that pursuant to the amendments in Federal Labor Laws of Mexico and operational synergies, Keystone Technologies Mexico, S. DE. R.L. DE C.V., a 100% step-down subsidiary in Mexico is being merged into Keystone Logic Mexico, S. DE. R.L. DE C.V., 100% step-down subsidiary in Mexico, and the merger enters into effect for legal purposes from November 9, 2021.
- “The entities are engaged in providing digital solutions and technology services to global organizations. This merger between unlisted step-down subsidiary(ies) of Zensar Technologies Limited is pursuant to the mandate under amendments in Federal Labor Laws of Mexico and operational synergies. There shall be no change in the shareholding pattern of Zensar Technologies Limited,” company said in a filing on Tuesday. Read more
Published on: 3:05 pm
- J. Kumar Infraprojects Limited (JKIL), a pure play EPC company having a niche in construction of Urban Infra Projects including Metros, Flyover, bridges etc. announced its Unaudited Financial results for the quarter and half year ended September 30, 2021
- The net profit jumped 477.50% to Rs41.06cr in the quarter ended September 2021 as against Rs7.11crore during the previous quarter ended September 2020.
- The sales also rose 61.71% to Rs771.98cr in the quarter ended September 2021 as against Rs477.39cr during the previous quarter ended September 2020. Read More
Published on: 3:03 pm
- Balaji Telefilms Limited announced its financial results for the quarter and half year ended September 30, 2021. The company reported standalone revenue of Rs61.49cr in September 2021 down 21.84% from Rs78.67cr in September 2020.
- Quarterly Net Loss at Rs4.73cr in Q2FY22 down 182.89% from Rs5.70cr in Q2FY21. EBITDA stands negative at Rs2.59cr in Q2FY22 down 117.58% from Rs14.73cr in Q2FY21.
- “ALTBalaji remains one of the most consistent hit content creators for OTT adding 9 shows in the half-year taking the overall library to 87 shows. The company sold 2.9m subscriptions during the H1Fy22 and currently has an active direct subscriber base of over 1.45m. This excludes subscribers on partner apps where the content continues to do well. Read More
Published on: 2:59 pm
- Aurobindo Pharma on Wednesday said that it has received a communication from the USFDA classifying the inspection conducted at its Unit I (API) manufacturing facility in Hyderabad, India between August 2 to August 12, 2021, as Official Action Indicated (OAI), keeping the status unchanged.
- In its regulatory filing, Aurobindo said that "the Company believes that this inspection classification will not impact the continuing commercial supplies to the US market from this facility." Read More
Published on: 2:50 pm
- Action Construction Equipments Ltd has informed that the Company has received order for supply of 55 nos. Truck Mounted multifunction machines to Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam (DHBVN) for a total consideration of approx. Rs23.30cr.
- "Action Construction Equipment Limited qualified by proving the capability of the multifunction machines through comprehensive testing under the "Make in India" and "AatmaNirbhar Bharat" initiatives of our Government", said company in a regulatory filing.
- At around 2:50 PM, Action Construction Equipment was trading at Rs257.80 apiece down by Rs4.75 or 1.81% on Sensex. Read More
Published on: 2:49 pm
- The Indian Hotels Company (IHCL) board of directors have approved 'Rights Issue' of 132,139,827 fully-paid up Equity
- Shares aggregating to Rs1982.10cr.
- The floor price for the issue has been fixed at Rs150 per fully paid-up Equity Share (including a premium of Rs149 per Equity Share.
- The record date for the 'Rights Issue' is set on November 13, 2021. Read More
Published on: 2:41 pm
- Olectra Greentech Limited, India's leading electric mobility company, on Tuesday said it bagged an order of 100 Electric luxury buses from one of the State Road Transport Corporations worth Rs250cr.
- “Our Consortium of Evey Trans Private Limited (EVEY) and Olectra Greentech Limited (Company/ Olectra ) has received Letter of Award from one of the State Transport Corporations for 100 Electric Buses (i.e for Inter-City Operations) under FAME-I1 scheme of Government of India." Read More
Published on: 2:31 pm
- Selling pressure was witnessed in Bank Nifty on Wednesday led by broad-based selloff, especially in heavyweight stocks. IndusInd Bank once again entered the negative tone after its sharp free fall due to whistleblowers allegations earlier this week. Index heavyweight HDFC Bank further pulled the index downward.
- This time Q2 earnings of the banking sector have shown signs of recovery from the Covid-19 shocks with asset quality continuing to improve. However, credit growth is at a slower pace while tepid demand in deposits continues to be a worry. However, major lenders have announced attractive interest rates on their various term loans such as a vehicle, home and personal loans ahead of the festive season. The Q3 of this fiscal may bear the fruits of the festive season as demand picks momentum. Read More
Published on: 2:30 pm
- Indices recover losses to trade flat; Oil & Gas, auto, pharma stocks drive markets.
- BSE Sensex is currently 60,454.43 up 20.98 points or 0.03%.
- Nifty50 is currently 18,048.10 up 3.85 points or 0.02%.
- Nifty Bank is 39,150.55 down 0.55%. Mid-cap Index is down 0.30%.
- UPL, Bharti Airtel, Mahindra & Mahindra, Britannia, and Sun Pharma are the top gainers. Tata Steel, IndusInd Bank, Hindalco, JSW Steel, and Coal India are the top losers.
- Nifty Metal, Banking, and Financial Services drag the most while Nifty Oil & Gas, Auto, and Pharma stocks trade higher.
- Out of 50 stocks traded on the BSE, 24 advanced, 25 declined and 1 unchanged. Read More
Published on: 1:58 pm
- India Ratings and Research (Ind-Ra) has upgraded Gateway Distriparks Limited’s (GDL) Long-Term Issuer Rating to ‘IND AA’ from ‘IND AA-‘. The Outlook is Stable.
- Ind-Ra continues to take a consolidated view of GDL and its wholly-owned subsidiaries.
- The upgrade reflects the improvement in GDL’s net adjusted leverage and the stability in the absolute EBITDA in FY21 despite volumes being impacted in the first few months of the year due to COVID-19-led disruptions. Read More
Published on: 1:30 pm
- BSE Sensex is currently 60,222.64 down 210.81 points or 0.35%.
- Nifty50 is currently 17,977.75 down 66.50 points or 0.37%. Nifty Bank is 38,987.60 down 0.97%. Mid-cap Index is down 0.52%.
- Mahindra & Mahindra, UPL, Britannia, Bharti Airtel, and ITC are the top gainers. Tata Steel, Hindalco, IndusInd Bank, JSW Steel, and Coal India are the top losers.
- Nifty Metal, Realty, Banking, and Financial Services drag the most while Nifty Oil & Gas, Auto, and Pharma stocks trade higher.
- Out of 50 stocks traded on the BSE, 18 advanced, 30 declined and 2 unchanged. Read More
Published on: 1:20 pm
- Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited ("MDL") continues its saga of ‘self-reliance’ ‘AatmaNirbhar Bharat'and ‘Make in India’ Initiative of the Government of India, with the delivery of the fourth Scorpene Submarine of Project P-75 on November 09, 2021 to the Indian Navy, subsequently to be commissioned into Indian Navy as INS Vela.
- The Acceptance Document was signed by VAdm Narayan Prasad, AVSM, NM, IN (Retd), Chairman & Managing Director MDL and RAdm KP Arvindan, VSM, Chief Staff Officer (Tech), Western Naval Command in the presence of MDL Directors and Navy personnel at MDL. Read More
Published on: 1:10 pm
- Nifty Oil & Gas Index advanced 0.75% amid bearish markets on Wednesday. Adani Total Gas and Gujarat Gas led the gains while GAIL also outperformed. Oil India was also higher ahead of a quarterly earnings announcement. Reliance was also bullish.
- Gujarat State Petronet Limited was the top laggard while Indraprastha Gas sank post Q2 earnings. Petronet LNG also traded in the red after Q2 earnings. Read More
Published on: 1:09 pm
- UTI International Limited (UTI International) has launched an Indian Government bond ETF – listed on the Amsterdam Stock Exchange (AEX) on 8th November 2021.
- UTI India Sovereign Bond ETF tracks the performance of the Nifty India Select 7 Government Bond Index, which comprises of top 7 most-liquid, local currency sovereign bonds issued by the Central Government of India. The index has been specifically created by NSE Indices, India’s leading index provider. The index methodology is uniquely designed for global investors considering favorable factors such as high secondary market liquidity, high unutilized limits for Foreign Portfolio Investors (FPIs) and also giving preference to government bonds categorized under the Fully Accessible Route (FAR) by RBI. BofA Securities has provided seed capital and has been appointed as Authorized Participant. Read More
Published on: 12:55 pm
- Shoppers Stop, India’s leading fashion and beauty destination has announced the appointment of Ms. Shwetal Basu as Customer Care Associate and Chief of Marketing and Communication with effect from 28th October 2021 to lead its marketing mandate.
- Shwetal has a strong experience of close to two decades in customer behavior, marketing, and communications, across multiple industries such as FMCG, telecom, security services, banking, and retail. She brings to the table a deep understanding of the consumer across demographics and geographies to create successful marketing strategies in sync with the brand’s vision. Read more
Published on: 12:39 pm
- Fitch group owned India Ratings and Research (Ind-Ra) has upgraded the Long-Term Issuer Rating of India’s leading inter-modal logistics operator Gateway Distriparks Ltd to 'IND AA' with a Stable Outlook from 'IND AA- with a Positive Outlook'. In a letter dated November 9, the rating agency informed company of the rating update.
- The stock is currently trading at Rs301.15 up by Rs2.3 or 0.77% from its previous closing of Rs298.85 on the BSE. Read More
Published on: 12:36 pm
- Dixon Technologies (India) Limited has entered into Joint Venture Agreement (JV Agreement) with Beetel Teletech Limited (Beetel). Pursuant to the said JV Agreement, Dixon Electro Appliances Private Limited (JV Company) will be 51% owned by Dixon and 49% owned by Beetel.
- The JV Company has received approval under the PLI scheme of the Government of India for manufacturing of Telecom and Networking Products in India and in accordance with the same, it will undertake to manufacture of telecom and networking products, inter-alia GPON’s, ONT’s, modems, routers, set-top boxes, IoT devices, etc for the telecom sector/industry including for Beetel and Airtel. Read more
Published on: 12:34 pm
- Lupin Ltd has informed that ICRA Limited has reaffirmed the short-term rating of (ICRA) A1+ [pronounced ICRA A one plus] assigned earlier to the Rs15000 million bank facilities of the Company.
- ICRA has now assigned a short-term rating of (ICRA) A1+ to the enhanced bank facilities of Rs11780 milllon. Thus, the ICRA rating is now for the total bank facilities of Rs26780 million.
- A1+ is the highest rating by ICRA for short-term bank facilities. This rating indicates a very strong degree of safety regarding timely payment of financial obligations. Such instruments carry the lowest credit risk., said company in a regulatory filing. Read more
Published on: 12:34 pm
- India Ratings and Research (Ind-Ra) has published the second edition of its quarterly Commercial Paper (CP) Market Dossier. The report encompasses the trends and dynamics of CP issuances in the latest quarter, overview of CP rates, liquidity assessments of Ind-Ra rated issuers, and any potential risk.
- The CP market trend suggests that the market has shown resilience during 2QFY22 amid the uncertain period of the second wave of COVID-19. The overall rising number of issuances in the primary CP market coupled with healthy volumes has been the trend. Moreover, the rising number of issuers in a month suggests broadening of the market; although, there is a concentration risk pertaining to the tenor of borrowings. Read More
Published on: 12:32 pm
- JSW Steel witnessed a 6% rise in the Crude Steel production for October 2021 to 14.25 lakh tonnes on a standalone basis compared to the production of 13.38 lakh tonnes in the same month a year ago.
- The company posted a 6% rise on a month-on-month basis as well. In September this year, crude steel production stood at 13.43 lakh tonnes.
- In October 2021, from the total, production of 10.45 lakh tonnes was in rolled products (flat) up by 7% yoy. While 3.34 lakh tonnes were produced in long rolled product higher by 11% yoy. Read More
Published on: 12:30 pm
- Benchmark market indices remain lower; metal stocks drag while auto stocks drive ahead.
- BSE Sensex is currently 60,186.27 down 247.18 points or 0.41%.
- Nifty50 is currently 17,970.95 down 73.30 points or 0.41%. Nifty Bank is 39,038.60 down 0.84%. Mid-cap Index is down 0.54%.
- Mahindra & Mahindra, UPL, Britannia, Bharti Airtel, and Reliance are the top gainers. Tata Steel, Hindalco, JSW Steel, IndusInd Bank, and Coal India are the top losers.
- Nifty Metal, Realty, Banking, and Financial Services drag the most while Nifty Auto, Oil & Gas and Pharma stocks trade higher.
- Out of 50 stocks traded on the BSE, 19 advanced, and 31 declined. Read More
Published on: 12:26 pm
- IT-giant, Wipro has announced a partnership with DriveNets, a leader in cloud-native networking software and network disaggregation solutions, to transform how communication service providers (CSPs) build next-generation networks. Combining DriveNets’ disaggregation solutions with Wipro FullStride Cloud Services’ expertise in consulting, ecosystem orchestration, and business transformation, the partnership will enable CSPs to leverage the cloud for growth and realize operational efficiencies.
- “The partnership with DriveNets allows both organisations to play to their strengths while unlocking new possibilities for CSPs. Using technology from Wipro and DriveNets, CSPs can leverage cutting-edge disaggregated networks that meet their current and future needs while catering to increasingly digitized business and consumer segments,” said Anurag Shrivastava, General Manager and Global Practice Head of Network Services, iDEAS, Wipro. Read more
Published on: 12:22 pm
- DJ Mediaprint & Logistics Limited stocks in focus as the company has secured certificate from BSE for being the top performer on BSE- SME Platform in terms of return to the investors.
- DJ Mediaprint & Logistics is a provider of integrated printing, logistics and courier services in India and overseas.
- At around 12:21 PM, DJ Mediaprint was trading at Rs134 per piece lower by 0.74% on Sensex. Read More
Published on: 12:20 pm
- Mahindra Logistics (MLL) announced the strategic acquisition of Meru to consolidate and expand its business in the enterprise mobility space. The addition of Meru under the company's brand will further strengthen M&M's logistic arm's mobility business.
- MLL is already a leader in its Enterprise Mobility Service (ETMS) business, which operates under the ‘Alyte’ brand.
- Key highlights of the deal are: Read More
Published on: 12:14 pm
- VSF Projects Ltd has informed that the company has obtained a formal Approval from Ministry of Commerce & Industry Department of Commerce (SEZ Section), Government of India.
- The project is for Setting up of a Multi-Product Free Trade Warehosuing Zone at Ankulpaturu Village, SPSR Nellore District, Andhra Pradesh over an area of 50Ha (132.96 Acres ).
- At around 12:15 PM, VSF Projects was trading at Rs14.64 apiece up by Rs0.69 or 4.95%. Read more
Published on: 12:12 pm
- On the occasion of the 7th year anniversary of its first restaurant in India, Burger King has now launched its first cafe as BK Cafe.
- In its regulatory filing, Burger King said, "we are pleased to inform that for building incremental occasions for Burger King Consumer; Burger King has launched its 1st Café called as BK Café, on November 9, 2021, at Burger King restaurant at Churchgate, Mumbai."
- BK Café will be serving a delicious range of hot & cold coffee-based beverages, non-coffee shakes and new savoury/sweet food menu items as an accompaniment with the drinks. Read More
Published on: 12:10 pm
- Nifty Auto Index continued to advance amid bearish markets on Wednesday. The stock had gained over 1% during intraday trade on Tuesday and it added another 0.5% on Wednesday.
- Mahindra & Mahindra (M&M) stretched winning streak post Q2 earnings while Tube Investments of India and TVS Motor Company also outperformed to push the Index up. Maruti, Ashok Leyland and Bajaj Auto were under pressure.
- Sensex tanks nearly 300 pts, Nifty gives up 18000. At around 12.10 pm, BSE Sensex was trading at 60,150.16 down 283.29 points or 0.47% and Nifty50 at 17,958 down 86.25 points or 0.48%. Nifty Auto was trading at 11,817.10 up 50.85 points or 0.43%, touching a high of 11,846.00 and low of 11,718.70 during intraday trade on Wednesday. Read More
Published on: 11:59 am
- JASH Engineering has informed the exchange regarding corporate earnings and orders received by the company in the month of October 2021.
- In the month of October 2021, the consolidated orders received by the company are worth Rs26cr out of which orders worth Rs14cr are for Indian market and orders worth Rs12cr are from markets outside India.
- The significant contributors to the monthly order booking of October 2021 are GSJ Envo-New Delhi, Khilari Infrastructure-Mumbai, and L&T Construction-Chennai from India and Fullink Technology-Hong Kong, Neilson WTP Modernization-USA and Spring Branch WWTP Huntsville Plant 1A-USA from international market. Read more
Published on: 11:54 am
- A panic was witnessed in metal stocks as investors booked profits in huge quantum in heavyweights. The performance comes after copper price retreated despite supply shortages worries. The Nifty Metal index has nosedived by nearly 2% and emerged among the top bears on the benchmark. The index has hovered between an intraday high and low of 5,754.20 and 5,626.80 respectively.
- At around 11.44 am, Nifty Metal was trading at 5,659.90 lower by 101.70 points or 1.8%. On the index, 10 scrips declined while only 4 scrips advanced and one remained unchanged. Read More
Published on: 11:52 am
- The initial public offer (IPO) of Sapphire Foods India which operates KFC and Pizza Hut restaurants, received bids for 51.14 lakh equity shares against an IPO size of 96.63 lakh equity shares, a subscription of 53% on day 2 of bidding.
- Retail investors remained at the forefront, subscribing 2.78 times, qualified institutional investors have, so far, bid for only 2% of their quota of shares, while non-institutional investors bought 5% shares of their portion.
- The IPO opened for bidding on Tuesday, November 9 and it will close on November 11. Read More
Published on: 11:48 am
- Somany Home Innovation Limited (SHIL), the Consumer Appliances and Building Products Company; on Tuesday announced its financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2021.
- SHIL reported Consolidated Revenue from Operations of Rs617cr compared to Rs425cr in the same quarter last year, registering a growth of 45% on yoy basis. EBITDA witnessed an impressive growth of 27% yoy and increased to Rs58cr from Rs46cr on yoy basis. PBT for the quarter was recorded at Rs42cr, registering a growth of 56% yoy.
- At around 11.48 am, Somany Home Innovation Limited was trading at Rs465.00 per piece down Rs14.45 or 3.01% on the BSE. Read more
Published on: 11:42 am
- India's air passenger traffic has increased by 24-25% at around 87-88 lakh in October 2021, compared to 71 lakh in the previous month, as per the latest report of ICRA. On a year-on-year basis, the air passenger traffic has risen by 67%.
- In the month under review, the airlines’ capacity deployment was 46% higher than in October last year (~72,000 departures in October 2021, against 49,150 departures in October 2020). On a sequential basis, the number of departures in October 2021 was higher by ~18%, as Covid-19 infections demonstrated a downward trajectory. Read More
Published on: 11:30 am
- Indices remain bearish as metal, banking and financial services stocks struggle.
- BSE Sensex is currently 60,142.35 down 291.1 points or 0.48%.
- Nifty50 is currently 17,960.80 down 83.45 points or 0.46%. Nifty Bank is 38,990.30 down 0.96%. Mid-cap Index is down 0.46%.
- Mahindra & Mahindra, UPL, Britannia, Bharti Airtel, and IOC are the top gainers. Tata Steel, Hindalco, IndusInd Bank, JSW Steel, and Coal India are the top losers.
- Nifty Metal, Realty, Banking, and Financial Services drag the most while Nifty Auto and Oil & Gas stocks trade higher.
- Out of 50 stocks traded on the BSE, 19 advanced and 31 declined. Read More
Published on: 11:30 am
- Ircon International Ltd has informed that the Company has emerged L -1 bidder in a tender valuing approx. Rs5,142cr floated by National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL).
- The tender is for the design, supply and construction of track and track related works including Testing and Commissioning for Double Line High Speed Railway between Zaroli village at Maharashtra-Gujarat Border (MAHSR Km.156.600) and Vadodara (MAHSR Km.393. 700) in the State of Gujarat and the Union Territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli for the project for construction of Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Rail (Package No. MAHSR T-2). Read More
Published on: 11:30 am
- The initial public offer (IPO) of One97 Communications (Paytm) had been subscribed 55% on the last day of bidding, receiving bids for 2.65 crore equity shares against an offer size of 4.83 crore shares.
- The portion set aside for retail investors was subscribed 1.32 times, while the reserved portion of non-institutional investors was subscribed 0.05 times and qualified institutional buyers have put in bids for 0.54 times of the portion set aside for them.
- The issue was subscribed 30% on day 2. The issue opened for bidding on 8 November and it will close on 10 November. The price band of the IPO is fixed at Rs2080 to Rs2150 per share. An investor can bid for a minimum of 6 equity shares and in multiples thereof. Read More
Published on: 11:26 am
- Auto giant, Mahindra & Mahindra (M&M), witnessed a whopping eight-fold rise in its consolidated net profit after exceptional item to Rs1,432cr in the quarter ending September 2021 (Q2FY22) compared to Rs162cr in the same quarter last year. Before exceptional items, M&M's net profit stood at Rs1,687cr in Q2FY22 up by 29% yoy.
- On the top-line front, M&M posted revenue of Rs13,305cr in the quarter under review, rising by 15% from Rs11,590cr in the corresponding period of the last year. Read More
Published on: 11:16 am
- Adani Green Energy Ltd (AGEL) the world's largest solar power developer, and Adani Transmission Ltd (ATL), India’s largest private sector power transmission and retail distribution company, have declared their Energy Compact Goals as part of COP26, primarily adhering to Sustainable Development Goal 7 (SDG 7).
- The Adani Group companies said in a filing that SDG 7 defines a set of goals to be achieved by 2030. The companies are to ensure universal access to affordable, reliable, and modern energy services and increase substantially the share of renewable energy in the global energy mix.
- Both AGEL and ATL have centered their business strategy around the achievement of SDGs across all their activities, with SDG 7 as the cornerstone. Read More
Published on: 11:07 am
- Tyre-maker MRF posted a drop of 53.99% in the quarter ending September 2021 (Q2FY22) to Rs189.06cr compared to Rs410.92cr in the same quarter last year.
- However, MRF recorded revenue of Rs4,907.81cr in the quarter under review, rising from Rs4,244.43cr in the corresponding period of the previous year.
- On Tuesday, MRF's board declared an interim dividend of Rs3 per equity share (30%) for the financial year ending 31st March 2022. Read more
Published on: 11:02 am
- VM-7 Expressway Private Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary and a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) of IRB Infrastructure Developers Ltd has received an Appointed Date November 09, 2021, from NHAI for its 27.500 Kms long Gandeva – Ena Hybrid Annuity project that parts upcoming Vadodara – Mumbai Expressway. With this, the SPV is now set to commence the construction work on the project soon.
- Commenting on the development, Spokesperson, IRB Infrastructure Developers Ltd. said, “This is encouraging for us, as we can commence construction for the project. Getting appointed date is a step forward to meet deadlines with quality construction and ensuring revenue flows as envisaged. Read More