Today's Top Gainer
Note:Top Gainer - Nifty 50 More
Multiplus Holdings Limited
Your Directors have pleasure in presenting the Thirty Three Annual Report of the Company Together with the Audited Statements of Accounts for the year ended 31st March, 2015.
|For the year ended 31st March, 2015||For the year ended 31st March, 2014|
|Profit before Depreciation||21,64,652.00||31,41,188.00|
|Less: Depreciation (Net)||3,34,064.00||4,50,764.00|
|Profit before Taxation||18,30,587.00||26,90,424.00|
|Less: Provision for Tax|
|Profit after Tax||15,07,773.00||18,35,249.00|
|Less: Prior Period Taxes||2,574.00||2,180.00|
|Balance brought forward||4,13,40,835.00||3,99,47,668.00|
|Profit available for appropriation||4,28,51,182,00||44730,737.00|
|Tax on Proposed Dividend||63,902.00||63,902.00|
|Balance carried forward to next year||4,24,11,280.00||4,13,40,835.00|
During the year the review, your Company earned an income of 72,72,081/- against 46,66,203/- in the previous Year. The Company earned profit after Tax of 15,10,347/- as compared to profit after Tax of 18,33,069/- in the previous Year.
Considering the robust performance during the year and the sound financial position of the Company , the Board of Directors have recommended payment of a final dividend of 2% i.e. 0.20 Paisa per share(on the face value of Rs 10 each) on 18,80,000 Equity Shares, for the year ended 31st March, 2015, the payment of the final dividend is subject to the approval of the Membe The dividend will entail an outflow of 4,39,902/- (including Dividend Tax of 63,902/-) on the paid up equity share capital of 1,88,00,000/-.
Managements Discussion and Analysis Report:
Managaments Discussion and Analysis Report for the year under review, as stipulated under Clause 49 of the Listing Agreement with Stock Exchanges in India is presented in a Separate Section forming part of Annual Report.
Listing With Stock Exchange:
The Company confirms that it has paid the Annual Listing Fees for the year 2014-2015 to BSE where the Companys Shares are listed.
Internal Financial Controls:
The Company has in place adequate internal financial controls with reference to financial statements.during the year,such controls were tested and no reportable material weakness in the design or operation were observed.
Directors Responsibility Statement:
Your Directors confirm that:
1. In the Preparation of Annual accounts for the year ended March 31,2015, the applicable accounting Standards read with requirements set out under Schedule in to the Act, have been followed and there are no material departures for the same
2. The Directors have Selected such accounting policies have applied them consistently and made judgments and estimates made that are reasonable and prudent so as to give a true and fair view of the state of affairs of the Company as on 31st March, 2015 and the Profit & Loss Account for the year ended on that date.
3. The Directors have taken proper and sufficient care for maintenance of adequate accounting records in accordance with the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956 for safeguarding the assets of the Company and for preventing and detecting fraud and other irregularities.
4. The Directors have prepared the annual accounts on a going concern basis.
5. The Directors have laid down internal financial controls to be followed by the company and that such Internal financial controls are adequate and are operating effectively;and
6. the Directors have devised proper systems to ensure compliance with the provisions of all applicable laws and that such systems are adequate and operating effectively
Extract of Annual Return:-
As required pursuant to section 92(3) of the Companies Act, 2013 and rule 12(1) of the Companies (Management and Administration) Rules, 2014, an extract of annual return in MGT 9 as a part of this Annual Report as ANNEXUREI
Corporate Governance Certificate
The Compliance certificate from the auditors or practicing company secretaries regarding compliance of conditions of corporate governance as stipulated in Clause 49 of the Listing agreement shall be annexed with the report.
Corporate Social Responsibility ICSR)
The disclosures as per Rule 9 of Companies (Corporate Social Responsibility Policy) Rules, 2014 shall be made.
An acknowledgement to all with whose help, cooperation and hard work the Company is able to achieve the results.
For and on behalf of the Board of Directors
Mr. JIGNESH R. SHETH