Published on: 4:50 pm
- Bharti Airtel has its fixed record date for the Rs21,000cr rights issue. The company's Special Committee of Directors for Rights Issue ('Committee') has approved the issuance of 392,287,662 Rights Equity shares for an amount aggregating up to Rs20,987.39cr.
- The floor price for the rights issue is set at Rs535 per equity share.
- The company has fixed September 28, 2021, to determine the shareholders who shall be eligible to receive the rights entitlement in the Issue. Read more
Published on: 4:42 pm
- Amtek Auto has received both stock exchanges namely BSE and NSE approval for delisting its equity shares according to the resolution plan that has been approved by NCLT under Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016.
- The company will be delisted from stock exchanges with effect from September 27, 2021.
- The insolvency profession of the company has appointed Ram Singh Poswal as Chief Executive Officer of Amtek Auto. Read more
Published on: 4:40 pm
- IDFC Limited informed the exchanges Thursday that Price Waterhouse & Co Chartered Accountants LLP have resigned as the Statutory Auditors of IDFC with effect from September 22, 2021.
- “Price Waterhouse, the existing auditors have already completed three years and hence are not eligible to be appointed as auditors for FY22 onwards,” the company said in a filing on Thursday.
- Khimji Kunverji & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants has been appointed as the Statutory Auditors of IDFC Limited on September 22, 2021. Read more
Published on: 4:20 pm
- Affle (India) Limited has announced the grant of a patent from US Patent & Trademark Office (US PTO), bearing Patent no. 11126416 and date of issue as of September 21, 2021.
- This patent is related to the technology of driving app installations and user interactions during podcasts. This is the 4th US patent granted to Affle, alongwith multiple other patents filed and pending across US, India and Singapore.
- This grant fortifies the AI-driven intelligence & automation for conversion-driven marketing spanning the entire consumers’ digital journey. Read more
Published on: 4:14 pm
- Sanghvi Movers Limited has incorporated a wholly-owned subsidiary company namely 'Sanghvi Movers Vietnam Company Limited' in Vietnam on September 16, 2021.
- The new subsidiary will carry on all or any of the business of providing service for moving, rigging, dismantling, carting, hauling, transporting, erecting, handling, warehousing, and stoaring all types of materials. Read more
Published on: 4:10 pm
- Tata Communications has announced that Frost & Sullivan in its report, Frost Radar 2021 has honoured the Company with the title of ‘Growth and Innovation leader’ and overall ‘leader’ position in the APAC Region for managed SD-WAN services market.
- The report focuses on leading telco providers that have full-fledged managed SD-WAN offerings in the market.
- Frost Radar report states that Tata Communications caters to the growing need for SD-WAN through its comprehensive portfolio by providing a multi-vendor, network-agnostic managed services model. Tata Communications has built capabilities to enhance its customer experience by offering a dedicated team that can review SD-WAN deployments, and take corrective measures as required. Read more
Published on: 4:07 pm
- Hariom Pipe Industries Limited (HPIL) has filed its draft red herring prospectus with the SEBI for its initial public offering to raise Rs100-120cr, according to the people aware of the development.
- The net proceeds from the fund raise will be used to fund its capital expenditure, working capital requirements besides expenses for general corporate purposes.
- The equity shares have a face value of Rs10 each. Read more
Published on: 3:59 pm
- Chennai-based supplier of electronic systems to defence and aerospace sector, Data Patterns (India) Ltd. has filed its draft red herring prospectus (DRHP) with market regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India to raise finance through an initial public offering (IPO). As per market sources, it is expected to raise Rs600-700cr.
- The public issue comprises a fresh issue of Rs300cr and an offer for sale of 60,70,675 equity shares by promoter and individual selling shareholders. The OFS includes sale of up to 1.97 million shares each by Srinivasagopalan Rangarajan and Rekha Murthy Rangarajan, up to 75000 by Sudhir Nathan, up to 414775 equity shares by G.K. Vasundhara and upto 1.65 million by other existing shareholders. Read more
Published on: 3:58 pm
- CARE Rating Limited has removed ‘Credit Watch with Negative Implications’ and assigned CARE A 1 + Rating for the Commercial Paper Limits (Rs500cr) of KRBL Limited.
- “We would like to reiterate that KRBL remains committed to maintaining the highest standards of probity and professional excellence and assures its investors/shareholders, of total and unflinching commitment. The company continues to have a robust business model with adequate internal accruals to drive growth objectives,” the company said in a filing on Wednesday. Read more
Published on: 3:51 pm
- Hyderabad-based consumer durable retail chain, Electronics Mart India Ltd has filed its draft red herring prospectus (DRHP) with market regulator, Securities and Exchange Board of India to raise Rs 500 crore through an initial public offering (IPO).
- The company intends to utilise the net proceeds to fund its capital expenditure and incremental working capital requirements to the extent of Rs133.8cr and Rs200cr respectively, repayment/prepayment of Rs50cr of its debt besides general corporate purposes.
- A Legacy of over three decades, the company, EMIL, was founded by Pavan Kumar Bajaj and Karan Bajaj as a proprietary concern with a consumer durable and electronics store under the name of ‘M/s Bajaj Electronics’. Read more
Published on: 3:35 pm
- HCL Technologies Limited (HCL) has selected RISE with SAP offering to further modernize its enterprise digital landscape. Additionally, as an SAP strategic partner, HCL will be using this experience to help its clients leverage their combined experience in the industry cloud transformation space.
- This expanded partnership will see HCL taking the role of a consumer and global strategic service partner for RISE with SAP.
- As a consumer, HCL’s enterprise IT will implement RISE with SAP to augment the growing digital transformation demands of its global business. Read more
Published on: 3:31 pm
- Domestic Markets witnessed a positive day of trade, with the benchmark index closing on record highs as across the board buying frenzy weighed in. Bank Nifty outperformed the Nifty index by ~0.7% with both the indices closing on record highs.
- Stock like L&T, Reliance, Infosys, Godrej Properties, DLF & Apollo Hospitals hit fresh 52-week highs along with an addition of fresh long positions. Nifty Midcap 100 index closed ~1.5% higher.
- The market breadth ended in the favour of the advances with the advance/decline ratio closing at 3:2x. Bank Nifty saw addition of long positions during the day. Read more
Published on: 3:25 pm
- India Ratings and Research (Ind-Ra) has affirmed Mahindra & Mahindra Limited’s (M&M) Long-Term Issuer Rating at ‘IND AAA’. The Outlook is Stable. The instrument-wise rating actions are given below:
- The rating on Non-convertible debentures (NCDs) Rs14.750 billion has been affirmed ND AAA/Stable. On non-fund-based limits Rs3.525 billion (reduced from Rs4.025 billion IND AAA/Stable/IND A1+ rating was affirmed.
- The credit rating agency affirmed IND A1+ rating on Fund-based limits Rs8.65 billion (reduced from Rs15.5 billion). On fund-based/non-fund based limits Rs10.5 billion (increased from Rs3 billion) IND AAA/Stable/IND A1+ was affirmed. Read more
Published on: 3:21 pm
- On Thursday, with respect to Certificate of Deposits Programme of the Bank, CRISIL has reaffirmed the credit rating of The Karur Vysya Bank Limited (KVB).
- CRISIL has reaffirmed its 'CRISIL A1+' rating on the certificates of deposit programme of the Bank.
- According to the rationale, the rating continues to reflect comfortable capitalisation with heathy liquidity and stable retail deposit franchisee profile. Read more
Published on: 3:17 pm
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), a leading global IT services, consulting and business solutions organization, has been recognized as a Leader in the Avasant RadarView for Higher Education Digital Services.
- According to the report, TCS specializes in transforming student and faculty experiences, through adaptive learning, education models, digitized assessment criteria, and hyper-personalized content, and modernizing campuses, through process automation, bots-led assistance, and cloud-based learning. It goes on to say that TCS has co-developed solutions and/or planned a joint GTM strategy with leading technology providers, to provide customized solutions across the educational service line. Read more
Published on: 3:04 pm
- Computer Age Management Services Limited jointly with KFin Technologies Private Limited (KFintech) has today launched MF Central, a one-of-its-kind digital solution for enhanced service experience for mutual fund investors.
- The platform expects to transform investor experience with the mutual fund industry through its single window view across all mutual funds.
- MFCentral is a collaborative effort of the Registrar and Transfer Agents - CAMS with Kfintech in association with AMFI. Read more
Published on: 3:04 pm
- Wipro Limited on Wednesday has released a report indicating that leaders in cloud adoption approach their cloud journey differently than beginners, enabling them to achieve a 10x greater annualized return on investment. Wipro’s report, “Making Business Thrive: A Cloud Leader Roadmap for Achieving 10x ROI,” outlines these best practices for enterprises beginning their cloud journey or seeking to accelerate their results.
- The report also identifies dozens of key cloud adoption metrics for multiple industries and countries. Read more
Published on: 3:01 pm
- Aurobindo Pharma-led subsidiary CuraTeQ Biologics (CuraTeQ) has submitted Marketing Authorization Application (MAA) to the European Medicines Agency (EMA) for BP14, an oncology biosimilar product.
- Dr Satakarni Makkapati, CEO of CuraTeQ said, "The submission of BP14 MAA with EMA is an important beginning in our business evolution and positions CuraTeQ well in our mission of providing access to high-quality biosimilars for cancer patients," adding, "We remain on track for filing our second product, another oncology biosimilar in the regulated markets, in this calendar year." Read more
Published on: 2:54 pm
- Tata Teleservices has announced that the Tata Tele Business Services (TTBS) has introduced the industry’s first ‘Customer Experience Platform (CEP)’ enabling a complete digital experience for their enterprise customers and partners. CEP is an innovative medium to bring the product virtual self-experience closer to the customers, at their availability and comfort. CEP will serve as a one-stop digital guide for customers to better experience TTBS products and make speedy and informed decisions.
- CEP has been conceptualised and developed by solution and product architects at TTBS and highlights the company’s commitment to bring forth world-class, secure and intuitive digital platforms for enhanced customer experience. CEP has received very encouraging responses from customers during the beta phase. Read more
Published on: 2:50 pm
- The Nifty Pharma stocks remained flat during intraday trade on Thursday despite a bull ride from overall markets led by Realty, Banking, and Financial Services stocks. The Index saw some upswing towards last hour of trade on Thursday with Alkem Lab and Cadila pushing up the pharma sector. DR Reddys was under pressure to emerge as the biggest laggard.
- The stock market took the US Fed statement of starting tapering as soon as November in its stride and climbed higher on Thursday. Positive news on the Evergrande crisis also cleared some uncertainty, boosting morale. Read more
Published on: 2:47 pm
- Newgen Software Technologies said that it has been positioned as a Niche Player in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Low-Code Application Platforms for its ability to execute and completeness of vision.
- Further, it has also been announced that the company was formally notified of the cancellation of the work order for the Document Management System (DMS) and digitization project of the records of District and Subordinate Courts in the State of Maharashtra on a turnkey basis. Read more
Published on: 2:31 pm
- Metal company stocks extended their gaining spree on Thursday as base metal prices globally cruised higher. The metal stocks have picked up momentum in the last two days of this week after a panic that was a cause of free fall in China's Evergrande crises. However, China's real estate developer was on a winning streak on bond interest payments promises and base metal prices were reacting positively.
- China that is one of the largest steel producers in the world, is currently facing a real estate crisis with giant Evergrande defaulting with a breathtaking $300B liabilities. The realty sector is among the key customers for the metal industry. Read more
Published on: 2:30 pm
- G R Infraprojects Ltd has informed that the Company has received Letter of Award on Thursday from National Highways Authority of India (NHAI).
- The project is for "Development of 6-lane Amritsar-Bathinda Greenfield section of NH-7S4A from village Tiba on NE-SA to junction with Moga Jalandhar road (NH-703) near Dharamkot (from km 0+000 to km 39+000) as a part of Amritsar-Jamnagar Economic Corridor in the state of Punjab on Hybrid Annuity Mode under Bharatmala Pariyojana Phase-I (Package-1)".
- Further, the bid project cost is Rs927cr and first year O&M cost is Rs3.87cr. Read more
Published on: 2:30 pm
- Indices continue to scale new heights. Sensex above 59,800 whereas the Nifty nears 17,800.
- BSE Sensex is currently 59,746.37 up 819.04 points or 1.39%.
- Nifty50 is currently 17,794.80 up 248.15 points or 1.41%. Nifty Bank is 37,784. 90, up 2.27%. Mid-cap Index is up 1.42%. Read more
Published on: 2:26 pm
- REC Limited, a public infrastructure finance company under the Ministry of Power and the Abdul Latif Jameel Poverty Action Lab (J-PAL) South Asia are partnering to create an annual, data-based assessment of 79 public and private power distribution companies (DISCOMS) across the country to improve consumer service delivery and ensure reliable electricity supply to consumers.
- Under this partnership, REC and J-PAL South Asia will collaborate to leverage existing data on DISCOMS’ services to diagnose trends and identify gaps in the quality of power supply. These datasets will be used to create a “consumer service index” that will rank companies based on dimensions of service delivery—supply hours, grievance redressal systems, and billing details and timelines among others. Read more
Published on: 2:21 pm
- Federal Bank signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Ashok Leyland, flagship of the Hinduja Group, the second largest commercial vehicle manufacturer in India with their complete range of BS6 vehicles.
- The MoU was Signed by Mr. Harsh Dugar Group President, Federal Bank and Mr. Gopal Mahadevan Whole Time Director and CFO, Ashok Leyland. This MoU will enable both Federal Bank and Ashok Leyland to offer customised financial solutions to their customers. The Bank will work towards catering to the customers’ needs through Commercial Vehicle loans with easy monthly repayment plans best suited for the customers. Moreover, the bank will leverage technology for enhancing customer experience. Read more
Published on: 2:14 pm
- PG Electroplast Limited, a pioneer and leader in electronic manufacturing services and contract manufacturing, announced that it has applied for the Production Linked Incentive Scheme (PLI) for White Goods under the target segment “AC components” through its wholly-owned subsidiary PG Technoplast Private Limited. The company has committed a capex of Rs 300 crores over the next five years for manufacturing air conditioner components.
- PG had already started the first phase of its planned investment to contribute to the expansion of the national component ecosystem. It is also building up its design and R&D capabilities to ensure that it is well-positioned to become a global leader for manufacturing ACs. Read more
Published on: 2:12 pm
- JBM Auto Limited has received orders for the supply of 500 CNG/ Electric Buses.
- The company received orders for BS-VI CNG Buses for Delhi Integrated Multi-Modal Transit System Limited (DIMTS). It also received orders for Electric Buses for Bengaluru Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC), for Jhansi — Smart City, Uttar Pradesh; and for multiple corporate clients.
- These orders will be executed in the current financial year. Read more
Published on: 2:09 pm
- Ahluwalia Contracts (India) Limited has secured new order aggregating to Rs58.80cr (approx.) for Construction of Infosys Regional Office Building for Software Development Block (SDB) at Kolkata (West Bengal).
- Further, the total order inflow during the FY 2021-22 stands at Rs1198.66cr, said company in a regulatory filing.
- At around 2:08 PM, Ahluwalia Contracts (India) Ltd was trading at Rs377.50 apiece up by Rs14.4 or 3.97%. Read more
Published on: 2:03 pm
- "Launch of National Single Window System, is a giant leap, towards making India Aatmanirbhar" said Piyush Goyal while Launching the facility.
- Union Minister for Commerce & Industry, Textiles, Consumer Affairs & Public Distribution Piyush Goyal said that NSWS will usher in Azadi from legacy of running to Govt. offices for approvals and registrations He said that in this 75 weeks of “Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav”, we can share “Azadi ka Amrit” with Investors, Business owners (MSMEs) not only form India but from the world.The Minister said that
- NSWS would usher in Azadi from legacy of running to Govt. offices, i.e. Ease of doing business & Ease of living Azadi from paperwork, duplication & information asymmetry Azadi from Windows within Window. Read more
Published on: 1:49 pm
- State Bank of India (SBI) was in the fast lane on Thursday after fully redeeming AT1 notes aggregating to $308.25M.
- In its regulatory filing, SBI said that it has "fully redeemed all the outstanding Notes in an aggregate principal amount of $300M and an aggregate accrued amount of interest of $8.25M for a total sum of $308.25, which comprises, in the case of each Note, 100.00 per cent of the principal amount of each Note together with any interest accrued from the last interest payment date to (but excluding) the First Call Option Date, calculated in accordance with the Conditions."
- SBI added, "The issuer also wishes to announce that following the full redemption of all the outstanding Notes on the First Call Optional Redemption Date, the Notes have been cancelled in accordance with the Conditions and there are no outstanding Notes." Read more
Published on: 1:35 pm
- Infosys has announced a strategic collaboration with Amazon Web Services (AWS) to develop quantum computing capabilities and use cases. Infosys will use Amazon Braket to explore and build multiple use cases in quantum computing as part of Infosys Cobalt cloud offerings. Amazon Braket is a fully managed quantum computing service that helps scientists and developers get started with the technology and accelerate research and discovery.
- Ravi Kumar S, President, Infosys, said, “Infosys continues to be at the forefront of exploring and bringing new technologies to clients. Through our use of AWS in this space, we are bringing together the power of Amazon Braket and Infosys Cobalt to help enterprises build quantum computing capabilities and use cases to accelerate their cloud-powered transformation. Read more
Published on: 1:30 pm
- BSE Sensex is currently 59,697.63 up 770.3 points or 1.31%.
- Nifty50 is currently 17,776.30 up 229.65 points or 1.31%. Nifty Bank is 37,740.90, up 2.16%. Mid-cap Index is up 1.00%.
- Bajaj Finserv, Tata Motors, Coal India, Larsen & Turbo and Axis Bank are the top gainers. HDFC Life, Dr Reddy, BPCL, Britannia and Ultratech Cement are the top losers. Read more
Published on: 1:27 pm
- L&T Hydrocarbon Engineering (LTHE), a wholly owned subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro, has been bestowed with 3 Gold Awards by the American Society of Safety Professionals (ASSP - Kuwait Chapter) for exemplary performance in the field of Health, Safety a Environment (HSE) for projects in Kuwait.
- The awards are part of the ASSP Gulf Cooperation Council HSE Excellence Awards 2021 and L&T Hydrocarbon has won Gold for both ongoing projects i.e., TL-5 (New 48" Crude Transit Line) and NSGEP (40" a 30" North Strategic Gas Pipeline) in the following categories: Read more
Published on: 1:27 pm
- Private lender, HDFC Bank stock was near the day's high on Thursday after clarification on a buzz that said the bank was planning to raise a whopping Rs5,000cr through the issuance of infra bonds. The lender has neither denied nor approved the buzz.
- At around 1.23 pm, HDFC Bank was trading at Rs1562.75 per piece up 1.8% on Sensex. The stock was near the day's high of Rs1566.90 per piece.
- Stock exchanges had sought clarification from the bank about an Economic Times news item titled "HDFC Bank to raise up to Rs 5,000cr via infra bonds." Read more
Published on: 1:05 pm
- Nifty Consumer Durables advanced over 350 points along with the bullish markets on Thursday. The Index surged 1.5% with Dixon Technologies and Crompton & Greaves Consumer Electrical stocks gaining 5%. Kajaria Ceramics was the only stock to trade deep in the red.
- The sector is seeing renewed demand in the festive season.
- The stock market took the US Fed statement of starting tapering as soon as November in its stride and climbed higher on Thursday. Positive news on the Evergrande crisis also cleared some uncertainty, boosting morale. Read more
Published on: 1:01 pm
- Reliance Industries (RIL) that is the largest company in terms of market capitalization on exchanges, hit a new 52-week high on Thursday after the company clarified about a buzz that said the company is planning to take over JBF Industries with CFM ARC. JBF has also clarified about the buzz and is currently locked at the upper circuit.
- At around 12.54 pm, RIL was trading at Rs2489.45 per piece higher by Rs58.85 or 2.42% on Sensex. The stock has hit a new 52-week high of Rs2490 per piece just a few minutes ago.
- At the current market price, RIL's valuation stood at Rs15,78,172.67cr on Sensex. Read more
Published on: 12:59 pm
- According to the monthly production report released by the ministry of petroleum and natural gas on Wednesday stated that India’s crude oil production in August 2021 was 2518.56 TMT, which is 5.98% lower than target for the month and 2.29% lower when compared with production of August 2020.
- Cumulative crude oil production during April-August, 2021 was 12480.21TMT, which is 3.33% and 3.15% lower than the target for the period and production during the corresponding period of last year respectively. Read more
Published on: 12:38 pm
- CRISIL Ratings has reaffirmed its 'CRISIL AAA/Stable/CRISIL A1+' ratings on the enhanced limits of various bank facilities of Marico Limited (Marico).
- The ratings continue to reflect Marico’s leading position across product categories, improving revenue diversity, healthy operating efficiency, and a robust financial risk profile.
- These strengths are partially offset by the susceptibility of the operating margin to competition and to volatility in raw material price. Read More
Published on: 12:30 pm
- Benchmark market indices continue to rise to new highs drive by huge bullish tone in Banking and Financial Services stocks.
- BSE Sensex is at 59,697.63 up 770.3 points or 1.31%.
- Nifty50 is at 17,766.35 up 219.70 points or 1.25%. Nifty Bank is 37,686. 65, up 2.01%. Mid-cap Index is up 1.27%.
- Bajaj Finserv, Coal India, Axis Bank, Tata Motors, and Larsen & Turbo are the top gainers. Dr. Reddy, HDFC Life, Shree Cement, BPCL, and Ultratech Cement are the top losers.
- Nifty Realty, Metal, Consumer Durables, Oil & Gas, Banking and Financial stocks drive bullish trade. Pharma stocks trade flat.
- Out of 50 stocks traded on the BSE, 39 advanced and 11 declined. Read More
Published on: 12:25 pm
- Bank Nifty witnessed a super rally on Thursday after traders reacted to a hawkish tilt by the U.S. Federal Reserve in their latest policy. Indian banking stocks outlook is robust as they are expected to outperform Nifty in the near term due to bad bank announcement that is seen to boost sentiments. Furthermore, the sector will be in focus ahead of the RBI's policy next month.
- The index today hovered between an intraday high and low of 37,739.60 and 37,216.15 respectively.
- At around 12.19 pm, Bank Nifty was trading at 37,706.25 higher by 761.60 points or 2.06%. On the index, all the stocks listed were trading on a bullish note higher by 0.5-3%. Read More
Published on: 12:16 pm
- Share India Securities Limited has announced the acquisition of two companies, namely - Algowire Trading Technologies Private Limited and Utrade Solutions Private Limited.
- With these acquisitions, Share India Securities Limited has taken the next evolutionary step towards providing a platform for Al-driven automated trading, strategy development and execution for its retail investors, as it continues to strengthen its position as a market leader and technology innovator in the fintech industry.
- Share India Securities Limited has principally agreed to invest Rs15cr to gain a majority stake in both entities. This strategic decision is strongly aligned with the efforts of the Company over the years to enhance its retail footprint, invest in growth-oriented technology offerings and build out capabilities that add value to its clients and deliver the next level in automation. Read More
Published on: 12:13 pm
- CARE Ratings Limited (CARE) has withdrawn their ratings assigned to the Long Term and Short Term Banking facilities of JSW Energy Limited’s subsidiary Jaigad PowerTransco Limited.
- “CARE has reviewed the ratings assigned to the long-term facilities at CARE A+; Stable as well as the short-term bank facilities at CARE A1+ and simultaneously withdrawn it, with immediate effect. The rating withdrawal is at the request of Jaigad Power Transco Limited (JPTL) and the ‘No Objection Certificate’ received from the lender that has extended the facility rated by CARE,” CARE Ratings shared on its website.Read More
Published on: 12:05 pm
- Acuité has upgraded the long-term rating to ‘ACUITE BBB-’ from ‘ACUITE BB+’ and short term rating to ‘ACUITE A3' from ‘ACUITE A4+' on the Rs125.50cr bank facilities of Zim Laboratories Limited. The outlook is ‘Stable’.
- According to the rationale report, the rating upgrade is on account of significant improvement in the profitability margins and business risk profile in FY2021 which is expected to be sustained over near to medium term.
- Also, the operating performance of the company in the current year is stable. The performance of the company has improved during FY2021 despite COVID-19 pandemic as the company achieved a revenue of Rs306.08cr in FY2021. Read More
Published on: 11:48 am
- AIA Engineering Limited informed the exchanges on Wednesday that recently South African Government has imposed a 15% customs duty on imports of Grinding Media from all countries except the European Union and the UK and under FTAs as a part of their internal policy reforms.
- The company announced its likely impact on the company’s business and through its overseas subsidiary, VEGA RSA Pty LTD, has sold approx. 4200 MT of Grinding Media in South Africa during the current Financial Year.
- At around 11.58 AM, AIA Engineering Ltd was trading at Rs1,996 per piece down by Rs26.8 or 1.32% from its previous closing of Rs2,022.80 per piece on the BSE. Read More
Published on: 11:43 am
- CRISIL Ratings has revised its outlook on the long-term bank facilities of Sarda Energy and Minerals Limited to ‘Positive’ from ‘Stable’, while reaffirming the rating at 'CRISIL A+’. The rating on the short-term bank loan facilities has been reaffirmed at 'CRISIL A1.'
- The outlook revision reflects the expectation that the credit risk profile of SEML may improve, driven by superior operating efficiency supported by sector buoyancy and enhanced backward linkages.
- The ratings continue to reflect the group's established market position, supported by diversified revenue streams and integrated nature of operations and a healthy financial risk profile. Read more
Published on: 11:40 am
- The Ministry of Commerce & Industry has announced that foreign direct investment (FDI) inflows witnessed a whopping 62% year-on-year growth in the first four months of the current financial year FY22. The Ministry said that measures taken by the Government on the fronts of FDI policy reforms, investment facilitation and ease of doing business have resulted in increased FDI inflows into the country.
- As per the ministry data, India has attracted a total FDI inflow of $27.37B during the first four months of FY2021-22 which is 62% higher as compared to the corresponding period of FY 2020-21 where it stood at $16.92B. Read More
Published on: 11:29 am
- While addressing the National Management Convention of the All India Management Association (AIMA), the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) governor Shaktikanta Das said that in the post-pandemic world, India’s prospects are underpinned by several dynamic sectors.
- Das highlighted some sectors for India's prospects. These are: Read More
Published on: 11:23 am
- Indices climb further on bullish Metal, Banking, and Financial Services stocks.
- BSE Sensex is at 59,576.67 up 649.34 points or 1.10%.
- Nifty50 is at 17,736.90 up 190.25 points or 1.08%. Nifty Bank is 37,627. 75, up 1.85%. Mid-cap Index is up 1.29%.
- Bajaj Finserv, Coal India, Axis Bank, Tata Motors, and Bajaj Finance are the top gainers. Dr. Reddy, HDFC Life, Shree Cement, Ultratech Cement, and BPCL are the top losers.
- Nifty Realty, Metal, Consumer Durables, Banking, and Financial stocks drive bullish trade. Pharma stocks trade flat.
- Out of 50 stocks traded on the BSE, 41 advanced and 9 declined. Read More
Published on: 11:22 am
- Acrysil Limited hits 52-week high on Thursday trading after it has signed famous Bollywood celebrity ‘Vaani Kapoor’ for new marketing campaign of its ‘Carysil’ Brand.
- Under the ‘Carysil’ brand, company sells lifestyle kitchen sinks and built-in appliances. The association of Vani Kapoor will help the company to strength its brand position and create a brand recall for lifestyle products among the youth.
- Company has always emphasized on the importance of manufacturing high quality new age products which are targeted towards meeting the increasing demand of quality and aesthetics. Read more