InterGlobe Aviation, which runs budget carrier airline under 'IndiGo' brand filed draft red herring prospectus (DRHP) with the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) yesterday, 30 June 2015, for an initial public offer (IPO), as per media reports.
The IPO comprises of fresh issue of shares worth Rs 1272 crore and an equivalent amount is intended to be raised through sale of up to 3.01 crore shares by its existing shareholders, as per reports. The equity shares offered through the issue are proposed to be listed on the BSE and the National Stock Exchange.
Powered by Capital Market - Live News
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.