Tracking the derivative data points, Nifty futures and Bank Nifty Futures witnessed a surge in open interest to the tune of ~7.96 lakh shares and 80,000 shares, respectively mainly short positions.
Tracking the Nifty Index Options, call writing was witnessed in at the money and major out of the money strikes with 10700CE and 10800CE adding ~9.73 lakh shares and ~8.49 lakh shares, respectively.
India VIX index ended the session 0.22% lower at 13.40.
|Nifty||-58 points @ 10682|
|Bank Nifty||-108 points @ 26073|
|Top 2 F&O Gainer||RCOM, RELIANCE NAVAL|
|Top 2 F&O Loser||PTC,GSFT|
|Most Active Index Option Contract|
|Call Option||10700CE, O.I: + 9.73 lakh shares|
|Put Option||10300PE, O.I: +3.85 lakh shares|
|Nifty Max O.I Strikes||11000CE, 10500PE|
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.