NIIT Technologies Ltd Q2FY18
Consolidated Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||16.6||120|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||73.30||32.1|
NIIT Technologies consolidated revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 737 crores, registering 4% QoQ increase. This was primarily driven by 5.5% QoQ increase in revenue of Americas operations.
EBITDA for the quarter rose by 12.1% QoQ to Rs. 122 crores with a corresponding margin expansion of 120 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 16.6%. This margin expansion was aided by decline in other expenses as proportionate to sales (22.3% in Q2FY18 vs 24% in Q1FY18).
PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 73.3 crores, QoQ increase of 32.1%. This was due to lower effective tax rate of ~22% vs ~35% in preceding quarter.
NIIT Technologies Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 623.80, down by 10.4 points or 1.64% from its previous closing of Rs. 634.20 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 638.15 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 646 and Rs. 612 respectively. So far 19,39,506(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 100 DMA.
BSE 615.50 [1.95] ([0.32]%)
NSE 613.90 [4.20] ([0.68]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.