PNB Housing Finance Ltd Q2FY18
Standalone Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|Net Profit (adjusted)||208||51.1|
PNB Housing Finance Ltd reported its standalone financial result for Q2FY18.
PNB Housing Finance NII for the quarter increased by 68% yoy to Rs. 480 crore. This was due to an increase in interest earned by 36% to Rs. 1315.8 crore vs a lower increase in interest expended by 22% to Rs. 836 crore for the quarter.
Net profit for the quarter increased by 51.1% yoy to Rs. 208 crore.
AUM have increased by 47% yoy to Rs. 51,320 crore in Q2FY18 vs Rs. 34,896 crore in Q2FY17.
The gross NPAs of the company as on Q2FY18 stood at 0.34% vs 0.26% in Q2FY17.
The Net NPAs of the company are 0.26% of the loan assets as on Q2FY18 against 0.18% of the loan assets as on Q2FY17.
PNB Housing Finance Ltd ended at Rs. 1,393.95, down by 52.4 points or 3.62% from its previous closing of Rs. 1,446.35 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 1,441 and touched a high and low of Rs. 1,463 and Rs. 1,347.60 respectively. A total of 3,70,445(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock traded above its 50 DMA.
BSE 1,338.00 [1.45] ([0.11]%)
NSE 1,330.80 [8.55] ([0.64]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.