SKF India Ltd Q2FY18
Standalone Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||16.3||454|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||74||23|
SKF India Ltd standalone revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 679.8 crore, registering 4.6% yoy decline.
EBITDA for the quarter rose by 32.1% yoy to Rs. 111 crore with a corresponding margin expansion of 454 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 16.3%. This was largely aided by positive development in purchases of stock in trade by 48% yoy to Rs.153 crore.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 74 crore, yoy increase of 23%.
SKF India Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 1,538.50, down by 14 points or 0.9% from its previous closing of Rs. 1,552.50 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 1,552 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 1,560 and Rs. 1,530.20 respectively. So far 4,715(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 100 DMA.
BSE 1,670.00 [6.80] ([0.41]%)
NSE 1,659.85 [17.50] ([1.04]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.