Founded by ex-banker Ajay Shetty, Myra Vineyards over the past two-years has rapidly grown its presence across Karnataka and Maharashtra (Mumbai and Pune) whilst also receiving several accolades for its premium wine category. Some of these include - Winner of the International Wine Challenge London followed by Gold medal at the Indian Wine Consumer's Choice Awards in 2012. Recently, Myra’s Sauvignon Blanc won a bronze at the Indian Consumers Choice Awards (IWCCA), which was held in January 2014.
Speaking at the exclusive launch event in Bangalore, Ajay Shetty, Managing Director, Myra Vineyards, said, “With this launch, we’re looking toobtain a pioneering position in the emerging segment of super-premiumIndian wines. Our philosophy is a simple one - to bottle excellence for the discerning Indian wine drinker.”
The Myra Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon and Shiraz have been aged in new French oaks. Packaged in imported bottles from France each variant will be available for Rs 800 per 750 ml bottle.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.