NIIT Imperia in collaboration with Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIMC), invites applications for the six month – Executive Program in Corporate Regulations. The program has been designed to offer in-depth understanding of regulatory and legal framework in business transactions to professionals working in this space.
The Executive Program in Corporate Regulations has been designed for working professionals with minimum one year of experience who require knowledge of Business Laws and Regulations. Professionals working in the areas of joint ventures (JVs), mergers & acquisitions (M&As) and in MNCs which require knowledge of international regulations, can opt for this program.
Professionals working in the area of joint ventures, mergers and acquisition etc., or those requiring knowledge of business laws and regulations like contract law, corporate law, IPR etc. can opt for this program. Professionals who work in multinational organizations and require knowledge of international regulations can also take up this program.
The key objective of the 6-month Program is to deal in detail with regulations in capital and forex markets, IPR, foreign investments etc. The program blends theoretical principles with case studies, experience sharing and best practices. In addition, a mandatory 3-day campus module at IIM Calcutta will be offered at the end of the program.
The applicant should be:
Graduate (10+2+3) in any discipline with minimum 50% marks
Having minimum 1 year of work experience post completion of graduation
Eligible applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Program Aptitude Test (PAT) to be conducted by NIIT Imperia, together with the assessment of background and motivation (Statement of Purpose-Annexure I of the Application Form) based on the application form submitted.
How to Apply
• Visit www.niitimperia.com to fill the application form online.
• Application forms can be obtained from local NIIT Imperia Centres as listed in www.niitimperia.com
Last date for submission of form: 26 April, 2013
Executive Program in Corporate Regulations gives an overview of fundamentals of business law and contracts, corporate laws involving JVs and M&As, law of investment, competition and consumer protection law, labour laws, environment and regulatory challenges, WTO law and development, international dispute resolution, and protection of IPRs (national and international perspective).
This program has been designed specifically for professionals to:
• To get in-depth understanding of regulatory and legal framework in business transactions
• To equip professionals with regulations in capital and forex markets, IPR, foreign investments etc.
Course begins on or after 24 May, 2013
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.