PEOPLECERT (www.peoplecert.org), the leading organization in certifying professionals, and Simplilearn, the leading provider of professional certification courses (www.simplilearn.com), announced the first winner of the free exam competition for candidates based in India.
This initiative is in line with PEOPLECERT’s commitment announced earlier this year, to increase its presence through a series of investments in India and to help spread and grow the ITIL and PRINCE2 ecosystem.
The winner took his ITIL Foundation exam in May 2014, after having completed a course led by Simplilearn. The lucky candidate can now choose a free exam voucher from a long list of exams offered by PEOPLECERT, including the full AXELOS Global Best Practice, IASSC Lean Six Sigma and PEOPLECERT Professional Certifications for Management Systems.
The competition will run throughout 2014, offering each month the opportunity to a candidate based in India to win a free exam of his/her choice. Eligible candidates need to be based in India and take a PEOPLECERT exam until the end of the year after having completed a course with a PEOPLECERT Accredited Training Organization.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.